• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Alex Jones

Started by Frys Girl, April 07, 2009, 08:57:10 PM

Jones has Pieczenick on right now for a throw down. Should be a good one!
https://banned.video/channel/the-alex-jones-show

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 04, 2021, 12:07:11 PM
Jones has Pieczenick on right now for a throw down. Should be a good one!
https://banned.video/channel/the-alex-jones-show
"Tom Clancy" is rocking that Hawaiian shirt. Which now is some kind of boogaloo symbol of "right-wing" insurrection but also favored by antifada supporting personalities such as K_Dubb. So who knows?

Quote from: albrecht on February 04, 2021, 12:14:00 PM
"Tom Clancy" is rocking that Hawaiian shirt. Which now is some kind of boogaloo symbol of "right-wing" insurrection but also favored by antifada supporting personalities such as K_Dubb. So who knows?

Hilo Hattie approved!

AZZERAE

Quote from: albrecht on February 04, 2021, 12:14:00 PM
"Tom Clancy" is rocking that Hawaiian shirt. Which now is some kind of boogaloo symbol of "right-wing" insurrection but also favored by antifada supporting personalities such as K_Dubb...

And let's not forget, our very own Michael Vandeven.

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 04, 2021, 12:41:01 PM
And let's not forget, our very own Michael Vandeven.
Is MV doing OK Azz?

AZZERAE

Honestly, I haven't heard from him in a while. So I dunno. I hope he's alright.

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 04, 2021, 12:58:59 PM
Honestly, I haven't heard from him in a while. So I dunno. I hope he's alright.

Me too.  Thanks.  Hopefully him and his family are well in these trying times.

Dr. MD MD

The P man is still pushing his This is all so the American people can see how corrupt things really are. ::)

Most of us saw this long ago and that’s why we elected Trump president. ::) :D

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 04, 2021, 01:05:50 PM
The P man is still pushing his This is all so the American people can see how corrupt things really are. ::)

Most of us saw this long ago and that’s why we elected Trump president. ::) :D

Yeah. Same ole same ole. They got all kissy face at the end too. Has hoping for a major rhubarb.

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 04, 2021, 01:14:43 PM
Yeah. Same ole same ole. They got all kissy face at the end too. Has hoping for a major rhubarb.

Ole Dammegård would've been an interesting addition to the show segment!

AZZERAE

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 04, 2021, 01:05:06 PM
Hopefully [MV] and his family are well in these trying times.

I'm guess he's just busy, or something.

albrecht

Well, I can't post links but apparently AJ (and/or associated enterprises) has been ordered to pay the lawyers and some victims (parents mostly) almost a billion.

Corona Kitty

The most he could pay I thought was 38 million. Either way, that's a lotta money.

Jackstar

Quote from: Corona Kitty on October 12, 2022, 02:34:55 PMThe most he could pay I thought was 38 million. Either way, that's a lotta money.

That'd be enough.

albrecht

Different cases. But, ultimately, the ability to pay might be moot. He, or associated entities, apparently, restructured some stuff in recent years. Plus there are various provisions under law with regard to bankruptcies (various schedules depending on personal, corporate, etc,) homestead exemptions, and other things. So might be, sort of, judgement proof. Though many the show or associated stuff might be gone? Idk. Also, and I don't know, certain 'caps,' on types of tort judgements, depending on what is their basis. This varies by jurisdiction. Having said that it still is a large verdict and the lawyers will make money, likely. And some of the grieving parents and other victim also. I await when new commercials are for 'conspiracy talk victim' instead of the usual 'were a Marine' or 'victim of a Big Truck accident,' which replaced the baby-powder and fake tit ones. Each generation of attorneys need new paychecks, after all....

K_Dubb

You guys need to buy more supplements for your members  :'(

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 12, 2022, 03:41:16 PMYou guys need to buy more supplements for your members  :'(
Maybe Kayne and Rogan will bail him out! haha. I don't about the supplement deals. C2C Doc Wallet just says eat lots of eggs, though under Xiden they are now $. Why folks should go old school and have some (thought some areas ban having coops etc, but claim you are just raising them for fighting and it is racist because a 'cultural' issue. And when the police, HOA, or animal control point out that those are hens claim is also a 'gender discrimination' issue!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 12, 2022, 03:41:16 PMYou guys need to buy more supplements for your members  :'(

Do those products actually work?

albrecht

Quote from: Corona Kitty on October 12, 2022, 04:15:06 PMDo those products actually work?
That doesn't matter, thanks to McCain going with Hatch. As long as you 'don't make health claims.' DSHEA. He died of a stroke but still in his 80's.

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on October 12, 2022, 03:33:02 PMthe grieving parents

With all due respect, if any one is still "grieving" over Sandy Hook, they might want to wind to that up.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Corona Kitty on October 12, 2022, 04:15:06 PMDo those products actually work?

No papi my ween is still too smol  :'(

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 12, 2022, 04:31:16 PMNo papi my ween is still too smol  :'(

At least you can admit it now. That's progress!

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 13, 2022, 09:12:20 AMAt least you can admit it now. That's progress!

Perhaps it will encourage you to come out of the closet.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 13, 2022, 09:43:12 AMPerhaps it will encourage you to come out of the closet.

Look! I get it. You desperately wish I was gay. Sorry to disappoint you but you'll just have to stick to diddling young boys over there. 🙄

Asuka Langley

Quote from: albrecht on October 12, 2022, 02:16:06 PMWell, I can't post links but apparently AJ (and/or associated enterprises) has been ordered to pay the lawyers and some victims (parents mostly) almost a billion.

Getting involved with MOSSAD came back to bite him in the ass, sad.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Asuka Langley on October 13, 2022, 11:06:41 AMGetting involved with MOSSAD came back to bite him in the ass, sad.

I like Alex, I remember listening to him back in his early days. There are a number of things I think he should have never gotten involved in.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Corona Kitty on October 13, 2022, 11:47:15 AMI like Alex, I remember listening to him back in his early days. There are a number of things I think he should have never gotten involved in.

Like what?

I guess when you only have 5000 subs you'll never have to worry about being cancelled the way that poor Alex was.