• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Spaceman Spiff on February 06, 2017, 12:17:10 AM
I think the big fail on the show so far was the appearance of Fifi and her father. I would think by now that George, who Im sure is lurking and reading this thread knows that there is no Fif, no Endowment, no free Prius to MV and certainly no thousands of dollars of so called grants to his enemies.  George, if you are reading this, wise up, buddy!

Something more believable and brief would have worked better.  But it was a good bit anyway.

SnapT

I think the big fail on the show so far was the appearance of Fifi and her father.

They were obvious frauds.  The real Fifi is too high falutin' to even consider calling into a low brow radio show devoted to discussing Falkie.  She told me so herself.

paladin1991

Quote from: SnapT on February 06, 2017, 01:35:58 AM
They were obvious frauds.  The real Fifi is too high falutin' to even consider calling into a low brow radio show devoted to discussing Falkie.  She told me so herself.

Fifi and SWT are in possession of my business plan.  It is under consideration.

pate

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 06, 2017, 01:13:51 AM
Something more believable and brief would have worked better.  But it was a good bit anyway.

The bewilder'd and clueless "straight-man" host was a bit o' malarkey.

Eh, when the audience is as suspicious as you, well fakery has it bounds.

Perhaps that was the caller's intention, on a sub-conciose levble..  Fake robot accent bs./ real-thyme, fake vs. fav=biv/bo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_xQU6HVD4

Wy? Uhm, perty!

Today's entries are a direct response to this post by Online Gary:

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on August 08, 2016, 09:49:26 PM
Ol' Gerry is inclined to like you, rekcuf, and if memory serves me, you were a fellow Fortress member (don't have time now to look it up).  Anyway, please do not disparage the Master by recklessly referring to his personal tragedy.  George has transcended that incident, and is now operating in his own personal power.  Posters to this thread need to understand that the man has overcome adversity, and that he finally has coming to him that which has been owed for far too long - success, fortune (albeit limited at this time), fame, a growing subscriber base, national prominence, and GLORY!!!

I sent George the following inbox a couple of weeks ago, addressing the very issue that reckuf is making light of.  Please pay heed to this message that I sent him in FRIENDSHIP, entitled:

"The SOURCE of the Master's power?"

Good afternoon, George,
I wanted to check back in with you to follow up on the note I sent you the other day, regarding the potential SOURCE of your abilities.  As described before, my exhaustive research in recent months has led me to believe that you have derived power(s) beyond those of mere mental acumen due to the nature of experiences you've had in your life.  These experiences have UNLOCKED the POWER within the Master, have opened your "third eye," and have illuminated you to truths that others may not see, and personal power and wisdom that have seemingly escaped most people in society.

After you delve into these matters yourself, you might consider broaching the subject with Mr. Noory as a possible topic for an upcoming episode of Coast To Coast AM.  In my opinion, he should have you on as a guest for the first two hours of the program some Friday night (maybe a night when one of your latest videos is debuting on the Coast site), and then you could stick around to join him for the last two hours of those Friday-night-into-Saturday OPEN LINES!  If you don't want to discuss these matters on the air, he could certainly consider William Schnoebelen or Marion Knox as guests.

George, I am approaching this subject with the utmost respect and dignity.  I do not know what may have happened to you as a child in terms of the abuse that you suffered.  If abuse as a child did not lead to your AWAKENING, then perhaps it was during your prison experience when you were locked up for "stealing" the comic books.  Whatever the case might be, you should look into the information presented in these links below.  The act of sodomy, which I understand was forced on you and not partaken in as a course of your free will, may have been the KEY to the mystery that has unfolded in terms of your mental acuity, the success that you are now achieving, and the personal strength of will and charisma that you are exhibiting to attract your legion of followers, viewers, and subscribers.  If you look around, there aren't many - if any - who have risen out of a situation like yours to gain national prominence.

If this started when you were a child, it very well might have been the cause of your precocious intelligence (such as the ability to understand the medical journals), and all of the famous people and historical situations that seem to have been inexorably drawn to YOU.  If your grandfather was a 33rd degree freemason, who knows what you were subjected to.  THERE IS NO EFFECT WITHOUT A CAUSE, George.  This is a "gift" that you certainly never would have asked for, but since you have received it, praise is due to you for activating this power and wielding it to it's fullest.

Please read these links:
Marion Knox has been able to set approximately 500 individuals free from the chains of MK Ultra programming.  He contends that sodomy is used to establish the link, and that it bonds the receiver spiritually to the entire line of perpetrators - all the way back to ancient times!

http://www.endure.freeservers.com/about.html

"The act of sodomy is also performed to open up the victim's "third eye" which is suppose to enhance psychic ability. During this vile act, a demonic system called, "Legion" is installed. In the King James Bible, Legion is referred to as an, "unclean spirit". This is systematically done to have complete control over the child, like creating a programmed robot."

"Illuminati means, "Light Bearers" or "Enlightened Ones". The Illuminati belief system says that freedom is only obtained through the entrance of true or pure light (sodomy) and life (sacrifice) is only obtained through death."

[Ol' Gerry note: Fascinating - MUST READ!]
https://powersthatbeat.wordpress.com/2012/06/12/deprogrammer-interview-with-marion-knox-in-the-house-of-the-strongman-by-elana-freeland/

"It [sodomy] attacks the nerves at the base of the spine and causes something neurological to happen within the brain. It also has a spiritual, demonic component to it that affects the person’s mind in a way that nothing else will, as near as I can tell. In other words, I would state it this way: for a person to be able to develop multiple personalities, they would have to be sodomized between two and four."  [Ol' Gerry note:  Have you ever experienced the flashes of white light associated with your nerve endings being activated?  This is supposedly one of the signs.]

Interviewer:      Marion, when you say the third eye, I think of the ability to see visions, to see things we normally can’t. Is that what you’re talking about?
Marion Knox:      "To make a mystic with those capabilities requires sodomy because sodomy changes the way the mind works; it opens the mind up to the spirit world."

Some information on William (Bill) Schnoebelen is included in this article:

http://ascensionglossary.com/index.php/Sodomy

You can find more on Bill Schnoebelen all over YouTube, and here are some highlights:

Bill Schnoebelen exposes the true meaning of the "all-seeing eye" - the eye of Horus - (only 47 seconds): [/snip]

Bill Schnoebelen testimony - former Illuminati: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ic54opa0ESA

Let me know what you think, George.  More importantly, let me know if there is any way I can help you, or if this helps to UNLOCK THE MYSTERY of the Master's power for you personally.

Take care.  More inboxes later!!!

- Gerry

Ciardelo

Quote from: weareharbinger on February 06, 2017, 06:56:48 AM

Which is why Jason Callan can't ever replace Falkie.

Quote from: weareharbinger on February 06, 2017, 06:56:48 AM

He truly has an eidetic memory. But he has trouble determining if the Challenger(1986) happened before or after 9-11(2001).

Today marks the end of the Klingon 101 series with "Goodnight." By this point, you should all be fluent in the language as the rest of us are at HHQ, so put those skills to use in every day life or the next woo-woo con you attend. For those asking, more removed Kathy's Korner videos will be made available soon on the official H.A.R.B.I.N.G.E.R. YouTube channel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuJBB5WNbWg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JM7hO4Om-KU

Yorkshire pud

I think the big fail on the show so far was the appearance of Fifi and her father. I would think by now that George, who Im sure is lurking and reading this thread knows that there is no Fif, no Endowment, no free Prius to MV and certainly no thousands of dollars of so called grants to his enemies.  George, if you are reading this, wise up, buddy!

In the abscence of Senda, Kathy or Patty callng in, what were you left with without the contributions? That isn't intended to be self aggrandising, but Chefist asks people to call in. If you don't fair enough, I get that people are shy or simply not motivated enough, but a show about Senda's indescretions has to have some input from someone.

chefist

Quote from: Justin has two cars now on February 06, 2017, 09:23:48 AM
In the abscence of Senda, Kathy or Patty callng in, what were you left with without the contributions? That isn't intended to be self aggrandising, but Chefist asks people to call in. If you don't fair enough, I get that people are shy or simply not motivated enough, but a show about Senda's indescretions has to have some input from someone.

^This is a good analysis. The COTpJ put in a significant amount of work to extract material. I started MT to basically give a platform for their efforts. BellGab has always been about users creating their own entertainment content.

I understand the reluctance that people have about calling in. The chat room had a little less than half the attendees has last week. Also, the complaining about topics being discussed during the show clearly signals to me that a few of the fans of TGFP have become spoiled from the bountiful efforts of the now disbanded COTpJ.

MT will be taking a break for now...we'll see what the future holds.

Thanks for listening.

Lilith

Quote from: Justin has two cars now on February 06, 2017, 09:23:48 AM

I think Chefist and Jason should go ahead and do their foodie show, but do it in another thread where there are bellgabbers who are interested in food, like they are.  To host a show about George and bellgab, would require a host that is interested in George and the bellgab culture, and has spent a lot of time around bellgab in general, and is up on the programming that bellgabbers listen to, and all the drama that goes with, like MV.  To do a show ONLY about George, would need somebody like Ol Gerry who is familiar with the inner workings of Georges life, as well as a familiarity with Georges history with individual bellgabbers, and bellgab, Snoory, Art and MV at large IMO.

If people aren't calling in, there's a reason.  I don't think Falkie fans are really interested in food, or in stories about large imaginary donations from a ficticious family.

Just my $.02 for what it is or isn't worth.

I could be wrong, and honestly, it doesn't matter to me anymore at this point.  I'll still watch Falkies videos when he posts them, no matter what happens to this thread.

Lilith

Quote from: Chefist on February 06, 2017, 09:34:30 AM
^This is a good analysis. The COTpJ put in a significant amount of work to extract material. I started MT to basically give a platform for their efforts. BellGab has always been about users creating their own entertainment content.

I understand the reluctance that people have about calling in. The chat room had a little less than half the attendees has last week. Also, the complaining about topics being discussed during the show clearly signals to me that a few of the fans of TGFP have become spoiled from the bountiful efforts of the now disbanded COTpJ.

Thanks for listening.

Chefist, I think you have the potential for a wonderful show about food with Jason, however, I think Falkie2013 fans are the wrong target audience IMO.

chefist

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 06, 2017, 09:52:26 AM
Chefist, I think you have the potential for a wonderful show about food with Jason, however, I think Falkie2013 fans are the wrong target audience IMO.

You've become an insufferable, complaining bore, Brig.

Lilith

Quote from: Chefist on February 06, 2017, 09:56:19 AM
You've become an insufferable, complaining bore, Brig.

Be that as it may Chefist, I think you have potential, and wish you the best.

dipp

Good to see a new vid from George. Ty weareharbinger! I was starting to think Brig might have him hidden under her bed in a box. It started getting a little weird with coping everything George had as props but then the profile pic change was the clincher.

Maybe you might want to start YOUR OWN THREAD Brig!  You could call it, "In My Opinion", or "Just My Two Cents"

I could be wrong, but.

Lilith

Quote from: dipp on February 06, 2017, 10:36:42 AM
Good to see a new vid from George. Ty weareharbinger! I was starting to think Brig might have him hidden under her bed in a box. It started getting a little weird with coping everything George had as props but then the profile pic change was the clincher.

Maybe you might want to start YOUR OWN THREAD Brig!  You could call it, "In My Opinion", or "Just My Two Cents"

I could be wrong, but.

Nah, I like to interact with bellgabbers on their own turf.  I'm not interested in having my own turf.  All of bellgab is my turf, untill MV bans me lol's

All the threads belong to MV!

Praise MV!

Hi Chefist,

I understand that you have a real life and aren't available to do the show Friday but it seems that Saturdays aren't as good a date and time for most listeners (I too have missed both Saturday shows live due to being out with my Mrs Gator). I did listen to both shows after the fact though.

My honest opinion is that you have real talent and JC is a pretty good cohost. I think though that it would be better to have a "Senior Falkie Troll" as cohost sometimes. Someone like Yorkshire Pud, Drone, 6 Weeks Tenure, OLG, etc would be good. They can talk about Falkie's antics for at least 2 hours. When there is no recent material, use "Classic Falkie Leaks".

Ciardelo

Thanks for listening.

Thanks for putting on the show, Che fist.

chefist

Quote from: Laughing Gator on February 06, 2017, 11:10:43 AM
Hi Chefist,

I understand that you have a real life and aren't available to do the show Friday but it seems that Saturdays aren't as good a date and time for most listeners (I too have missed both Saturday shows live due to being out with my Mrs Gator). I did listen to both shows after the fact though.

My honest opinion is that you have real talent and JC is a pretty good cohost. I think though that it would be better to have a "Senior Falkie Troll" as cohost sometimes. Someone like Yorkshire Pud, Drone, 6 Weeks Tenure, OLG, etc would be good. They can talk about Falkie's antics for at least 2 hours. When there is no recent material, use "Classic Falkie Leaks".

Well, my first show covered "classic" Falkie material...then the complaints came about using old George stories. Concerning long term contributors to the Falkie thread, anyone is free to call in at anytime. Most of them wish to maintain their anonymity, which I understand.

Yea, maybe Friday is a better day. Nonetheless, I'll be taking some time off to decide if this program is worth continuing.

Thanks for listening...hope a few enjoyed it anyway.

MV/Liberace!

Thanks for listening.

i think you should ignore the inevitable opinions people have, do the show the way you want to do it, and leave it at that.  no matter how you do the show, people are going to have something to say about it one way or the other.

Quote from: Chefist on February 06, 2017, 11:15:12 AM
I'll be taking some time off to decide if this program is worth continuing.

I like your style, if you need a hand taking it even further then I am interested in helping out

chefist

Quote from: Σ> on February 06, 2017, 11:19:42 AM
i think you should ignore the inevitable opinions people have, do the show the way you want to do it, and leave it at that.  no matter how you do the show, people are going to have something to say about it one way or the other.

Yea, I'm mulling over options at this point. I want to get the stream up on ufoship.com with your help, then we'll go from there.

Thanks a lot for your help, man...

Well, my first show covered "classic" Falkie material...then the complaints came about using old George stories. Concerning long term contributors to the Falkie thread, anyone is free to call in at anytime. Most of them wish to maintain their anonymity, which I understand.

Yea, maybe Friday is a better day. Nonetheless, I'll be taking some time off to decide if this program is worth continuing.

Chefist, I have enjoyed it a lot!  What's not to enjoy?  A great, charismatic host, Jason C. Chiming in, Fifi and her father were great.  Keep the FalkieFaithâ,,¢  If Falkie doesn't want to recognize his worth on this forum, with his three eyes, to hell with him.  He's like an old shriveling  potato, yet from it, springs new eyes..new life.  We've got Martinez Tonight, The Falkie Tapes, Harbinger, Humdinger, etc. and I have a contribution I am working on myself.  I tried to get George involved, but he is George, and George did what George does, so I had to g on without him.  Keep the FalkieFaithâ,,¢

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Σ> on February 06, 2017, 11:19:42 AM

^^^ this.

The late very great Terry Wogan's philosophy was simple. Do your own thing; they either like you, or they don't. Try not to be too disheartened Chefist.

Lilith

I've said all my thoughts about MartinezTonight Chefist, so I shall refrain from making any further comments on it. No worries. I'll just check the thread for news about Falkie, and comment on that stuff from now on. What ever you decide to do, I wish you all the best with your show!

Quote from: Chefist on February 06, 2017, 11:27:40 AM
Yea, I'm mulling over options at this point. I want to get the stream up on ufoship.com with your help, then we'll go from there.

I should add that you have a nice show going that I and many of us really enjoy. MV is right though that it is your show and you should do what you want and talk about what you want.
Maybe have a Falkie News section where you talk about Falkie, have a Bellgab section where you talk about Bellgab, a cooking section where you give recipes, and maybe even talk about current events. Bring up the latest Trump news and a bunch of people will probably call in.

Talk what you are passionate about and enjoy and the listeners will come.  Also if the "Fifi endowment" gets low, I'm sure that many of us will kick in a few bucks for your gear or monthly webcasting bill.

3OctaveFart

I enjoy the show, please keep it going if you can. If there isn't enough Senda material to do it weekly then simply wait until there is. You know he will keep supplying it.

chefist

Quote from: Justin has two cars now on February 06, 2017, 11:35:22 AM

^^^ this.

The late very great Terry Wogan's philosophy was simple. Do your own thing; they either like you, or they don't. Try not to be too disheartened Chefist.

Thanks everyone for the encouragement...we'll pick it up again once I get the live stream set up with MV...by then we should have some more material as well. 2-3 weeks and we'll revisit.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Chefist on February 06, 2017, 11:44:21 AM
Thanks everyone for the encouragement...we'll pick it up again once I get the live stream set up with MV...by then we should have some more material as well. 2-3 weeks and we'll revisit.

Good man.  :)