• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Ciardelo

Quote from: WOTR on February 02, 2017, 01:00:33 AM
How is it that any time I start feeling a twinge of sympathy another video gets posted? Who would encourage anybody who they care about to record all of the crap in their life and post it to bloody youtube?  Here Kathy, talk about your failed marriage, your eviction, your interactions with your social worker, or relationship, your financial state and everything else that has led you to the position you  find yourself in now...

Hones

For the grift, for the donations.

Who knows how many people have sent money into Falkie based on Kathy's sad pleas? 50 people? 100 people? People that don't ever post or tweet or snap or chat about the gifts they send? Lots of folks donate that way.

She certainly looks pitiful enough here, she's good at it. It takes years of practice to always be a victim. Thanks, Obama.

Falkie should capitalize on the whole Guy From Pittsburgh thing.

He could be doing videos of store openings around town, funky off-beat bars, cafes, and coffee shops, interesting places to visit.  Go out to Pirate games and do some videos from the bleachers, updates on happenings around town. 

If he did some of this, perhaps the Pittsburgh Chamber of Commerce would let him upload a one minute video to their site every month, and go from there. 

Done right, Falkie could become a well know, beloved local minor celebrity, and unofficial face of the 'Burg

Lilith

George Reviews the News
I hope it becomes daily, but longer.  It would become my morning go to news with my first cup of coffee.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jvr2MXsbpUM

Lilith

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 02, 2017, 06:58:36 AM

He could be doing videos of store openings around town, funky off-beat bars, cafes, and coffee shops, interesting places to visit.  Go out to Pirate games and do some videos from the bleachers, updates on happenings around town. 

If he did some of this, perhaps the Pittsburgh Chamber of Commerce would let him upload a one minute video to their site every month, and go from there. 

Done right, Falkie could become a well know, beloved local minor celebrity, and unofficial face of the 'Burg

Looks like he's picking himself up recovering from his big blows, and cleaning up.  I hope he keeps it up!

How many morons from Martinez does it take to change a light bulb?
How many even bigger morons from Kansas does it take to watch a moron from Martinez change a light bulb?  (raises hand).

Lilith

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on February 02, 2017, 08:32:45 AM
How many morons from Martinez does it take to change a light bulb?
How many even bigger morons from Kansas does it take to watch a moron from Martinez change a light bulb?  (raises hand).

But it only takes ONE George Senda!

Praise MV!

littlechris

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 02, 2017, 06:58:36 AM

Yes he has major potential as the next Rodney Dangerfield because George gets no respect.  But the reason he will never make the big time is because he goes to war with his fans.  Fine,  fight with your detractors,  by all means,  but you NEVER EVER EVER fight with your fans.  If he can learn that,  he might have a chance.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: WOTR on February 02, 2017, 01:00:33 AM
How is it that any time I start feeling a twinge of sympathy another video gets posted? Who would encourage anybody who they care about to record all of the crap in their life and post it to bloody youtube?  Here Kathy, talk about your failed marriage, your eviction, your interactions with your social worker, or relationship, your financial state and everything else that has led you to the position you  find yourself in now...

Hones

An asshole called George Senda. But ts non of our business so STFU.

"This Is Designed To Make Me Money - The Falkie Tapes" update for February 2nd

It has been a busy week here in Martinez! We have been following up on some of the tales spun by Falkie, including the infamous Walmart theft. Thanks to The Fifi Endowment Fund for everything!

WOTR

Quote from: LittleChris on February 02, 2017, 09:45:55 AM
Yes he has major potential as the next Rodney Dangerfield because George gets no respect.  But the reason he will never make the big time is because he goes to war with his fans.  Fine,  fight with your detractors,  by all means,  but you NEVER EVER EVER fight with your fans.  If he can learn that,  he might have a chance.
All these years and you still think that you have ANY right to give George Senda advice?  STFU, hater- He will do as he damn well pleases.  This policy has worked out very well to get him to where he is... :D

littlechris

Quote from: WOTR on February 02, 2017, 10:55:07 AM
All these years and you still think that you have ANY right to give George Senda advice?  STFU, hater- He will do as he damn well pleases.  This policy has worked out very well to get him to where he is... :D

I'll never give up on the man and I will never stop spanking his ass when he gets out of line.

Lilith

Quote from: LittleChris on February 02, 2017, 11:20:37 AM
I'll never give up on the man and I will never stop spanking his ass when he gets out of line.

So Say we ALL!

Praise MV!

Ciardelo

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 02, 2017, 06:51:10 AM
Watch George change a lightbulb

13 minutes of Senda

Is it just me or is his apartment getting cluttered up again? That didn't last long  :(

Quote from: weareharbinger on February 01, 2017, 07:53:01 AM

The "Apprentice" audio inbox was a funny one, and I had forgotten all about it.  I laughed pretty hard listening to it again, so thanks for providing a moment of levity in these dark times.

Here's the line from my original note to George, which prompted the reply:

"You would probably be a better judge of that since Casio had once been your apprentice, ally, supporter, friend, and associate - BEFORE the truth came out.  You were wise to hand him over to the Augusta, Maine Walmart manager!"

I was referring to Casio being The Master's apprentice in Star Wars terms, not in Donald Trump terms as was George's apparent understanding.

Good morning good people in here! I hope you are all well and happy! 8)

Lilith

George becomes dismayed at the discovery of leakage from a bag of kitty food, before he leaves to go to Berkely.  I hope he will take videos, and he says He'll be ok, not to worry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_e46pOClhE

Laurakinch

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 02, 2017, 05:54:41 PM
George becomes dismayed at the discovery of leakage from a bag of kitty food, before he leaves to go to Berkely.  I hope he will take videos, and he says He'll be ok, not to worry.

What a disgusting shithole. I didn't think he could get any fatter or uglier. Fooled me.

Quote from: Laurakinch on February 02, 2017, 06:17:01 PM
What a disgusting shithole. I didn't think he could get any fatter or uglier. Fooled me.

pm me tasteful nudes, m'lady.

George expresses a few strong sexist and racist opinions about a film he never saw.

Leslie Jones is unintelligible to him throughout the entire film and the film was just awful to him. And he refuses to watch it.

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 02, 2017, 05:54:41 PM

Ugh, I'm disappointed in how in just a few days, the relatively clean place looks now like a nasty shit hole. Hell, even when we go to the field and live in tents, the conditions are thousand times cleaner than George's place. Very disappointing! >:(

Luka Megurine

Why does falkie sleep on a couch bed, are his bedrooms stuffed full of crap or something? Them couch beds are uncomfortable as fuck and i don't see how they could stand up his weight they are not made very well.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on February 02, 2017, 06:25:50 PM

George expresses a few strong sexist and racist opinions about a film he never saw.

Leslie Jones is unintelligible to him throughout the entire film and the film was just awful to him. And he refuses to watch it.

I think Leslie Jones might actually be illiterate. No Joke. Listen to her talk.

Laurakinch

Quote from: Spaceman Spiff on February 02, 2017, 06:26:59 PM
Ugh, I'm disappointed in how in just a few days, the relatively clean place looks now like a nasty shit hole. Hell, even when we go to the field and live in tents, the conditions are thousand times cleaner than George's place. Very disappointing! >:(

It was never clean. Some of you were easily fooled by low lighting and camera angles.

Quote from: lukathing03🗾🇯🇵🗻🌸 on February 02, 2017, 06:30:41 PM
Why does falkie sleep on a couch bed, are his bedrooms stuffed full of crap or something? Them couch beds are uncomfortable as fuck and i don't see how they could stand up his weight they are not made very well.

It's good support for the crushed whatever  in his spine...................

Quote from: Laurakinch on February 02, 2017, 06:34:13 PM
It was never clean. Some of you were easily fooled by low lighting and camera angles.

I feel sorry for the cats! Feral or not.

WOTR

Quote from: lukathing03🗾🇯🇵🗻🌸 on February 02, 2017, 06:30:41 PM
i am just shocked that George has back and joint issues when he sleeps on a high quality mattress...