• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150814 - Andrew D. Basiago, Time Travel - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 14, 2015, 08:06:36 PM

PrairieGhost

I hope everyone is good! It's time for a quantum bombshell!

Zenman

Quote from: someguy on August 14, 2015, 10:13:36 PM
you guys better get ready

basiago is crazy as fuck

I don't know, so far he sounds kind of alluring.   

PSA....Just want to make it known that Adam Curry did not like that Keith fumbled and said he worked for VH1, he was irked by it, since he was the top VJ at MTV!!! And you didn't drop a shout out to his current gig at http://www.noagendashow.com/

zeebo

I can't believe I'm listening to Art Bell interview Andrew Basiago in 2015.  I think I'm having an OBE right now.  Also, good evening gabblings!

AL5J

Quote from: psycheinaboat on August 14, 2015, 10:12:41 PM

https://youtu.be/vhtf2P6IgqA

:D

At least the "high prestess of doo doo" wasnt wearing a tin foil hat, no scientific knowledge, and selling her crappy book...otherwise i'd be remote viewing C2C....<shudders"

Pumamama

Quote from: Sandra Kristen on August 14, 2015, 10:15:23 PM
Atheists taking on the name Satanist to offend Christians is how I would define edgy.

I snoozed out about halfway in, but she didn't seem to be about slamming Christians per se. Art's insight about the seductive nature of the thing is worth considering.

And heck yeah, have fun! :D :D

psycheinaboat

Meeting Obama on Mars... too bad Weekly World News is no longer publishing.

AppealPlay

Throwing quantum energy in time?  Is this guy Hoagie with a voice changer? :D

Pumamama

Quote from: zeebo on August 14, 2015, 10:16:59 PM
I can't believe I'm listening to Art Bell interview Andrew Basiago in 2015.  I think I'm having an OBE right now.  Also, good evening gabblings!

Glad to see you here, Zeeb  :D

Oleus

Quote from: doctor weird on August 14, 2015, 10:17:12 PM
wait? is this where were headed tonight?

Yes.  But it will be better than last night.

Basiago is a blast if you can roll with the crazier parts of the story.  There's something about it ...

psycheinaboat

Quote from: PrairieGhost on August 14, 2015, 10:16:47 PM
I hope everyone is good! It's time for a quantum bombshell!

But that bombshell is only dropping third hour.  We wouldn't want to ruin the interview or anything. ;)

Pumamama

Quote from: psycheinaboat on August 14, 2015, 10:18:28 PM

Top of the evening, Psyche  ;D

Herbn-Legend

alOoOoOoOhaz earthlingz🍄 interesting how art miss quoted her, wat she sid about hawaii waz. If ahe cast a spell that getz some1 to go2 hawaii they are no longer a bother for the spell caster, then she said SHE WOUD SEND A STORM TO ATTACK THEM IN HAWAII. she waznt inviting any1 she waz bein evil in her spell casting.

aldousburbank

Quote from: psycheinaboat on August 14, 2015, 10:18:28 PM

You're not inferring that Cheney's not a robot right?

Murder101

I know Art is just trying to sell the archive but that was silly. There was no trickery last night. The reason there was nothing spooky is because he got a REAL Satanist not a cartoon witch/Cultist. Either Art didn't understand what was being booked or he's just trying to swing it because of fan reaction.

Why do all the fringe "science" guys who go on about UFO and time travel tech in depth not know how to use Skype or a USB port?

RoseGirl

psycheinaboat

Quote from: Pumamama on August 14, 2015, 10:17:56 PM
I snoozed out about halfway in, but she didn't seem to be about slamming Christians per se. Art's insight about the seductive nature of the thing is worth considering.

And heck yeah, have fun! :D :D

I think the interpretation of someone having a "seductive nature" tells more about the interpreter than the subject.

Hautex