• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

PathoJen

Quote from: MrMajestik on March 23, 2015, 04:32:28 PM
It used to be much worse. When falkie first came here he brought a bunch of flies from other forums buzzing around him and posting almost a minute after he did.
Alot of the most negative stories about him come from these people who claimed to know Falkie from other sites.  This thread didn't exist yet and Falkie was posting lengthy  stuff all over the place. It got so bad MV had to ban Falkie and those in his orbit.

Well now the guy doesnt even address insults. Something tells me he's got them all blocked.

PathoJen

Falkie will NEVER ever in a zillion years figure out iMovie.

paladin1991

Hey Falk. Just checking in. I am at work.  Just want to let you know that through my sweat
I will be contributing taxes so that you can have a check next month.   Again

SnapT

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on March 23, 2015, 04:52:33 PM
How about some movie review videos?  You know about movies, there's an unending supply of material, they have wide appeal and there's average guys with views in the 100's of thousands/review. Maybe a niche like old or obscure movies
Agreed!  I liked his LAST MAN ON EARTH review.  Movie reviews are a decent sized niche on YouTube.  For example, this guy STUCKMANN gets minimum 70,000 views on every video he shits out, and they're nothing special at all...

http://youtu.be/EaP0bn0MIaQ
This guy even reviews movie TRAILERS!
http://youtu.be/MeLec1Dy7hE
Think about that, Falkie.  You don't even have to take the time to watch a whole movie. Just watch a 2-3 minute trailer, and get a whole video out of it.  That's the kind of thinking that brings in the real money on YouTube!

PathoJen

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on March 23, 2015, 04:52:33 PM

How about some movie review videos?  You know about movies, there's an unending supply of material, they have wide appeal and there's average guys with views in the 100's of thousands/review. Maybe a niche like old or obscure movies

Falkie is not average. Also, I like this idea.

Laurakinch

Quote from: PathoJen on March 23, 2015, 04:54:27 PM

That's right. He just buys another electronic toy but can't figure out how to use that one either, so he returns it or just buys something else that he can't figure out how to use. Can you imagine what those poor souls at the Apple Store go through when he drags his fuckin imac in there to learn how to use the software? I'll bet he's as big a joke there as he is here.

SnapT

Quote from: PathoJen on March 23, 2015, 04:54:27 PM

What I don't get is why Falkie was computer savvy enough to be offered a job by Bill Gates in a time when only geniuses could figure out how to work computers... but now that every computer program is simple enough for a baby to use it and there are free how-to videos on every subject, Falkie can't figure anything out.  iMovie is simple as hell, and anything he doesn't understand is easily explained with a simple Google or YouTube search.  WTF?!

PathoJen

Quote from: SnapT on March 23, 2015, 05:38:58 PM
What I don't get is why Falkie was computer savvy enough to be offered a job by Bill Gates in a time when only geniuses could figure out how to work computers... but now that every computer program is simple enough for a baby to use it and there are free how-to videos on every subject, Falkie can't figure anything out.  iMovie is simple as hell, and anything he doesn't understand is easily explained with a simple Google or YouTube search.  WTF?!

Falkie is tech savvy, meaning he is up to date on some of the latest gadgets etc. BUT iMovie is fussy and don't say it's easy enough for a baby bc it actually does take patience and some amount of finesse.

Falkie2013

I do not know HOW to do the type of video you show here.
Its not a matter of " figuring " it out , its a matter of knowing how to do things.
There are a number of things I have tried to do in Imovie that will NOT work, even though I follow each step.
I watched a You Tube video that showed how to add a subscribe button to my videos.
Since I can't see it on MY devices, I assume its there.
I am NOT as stupid as some of you think, but if I get to, a point and am stuck, I'm stuck.
Hands on traing would be a bug help and one of these days I will go to DVMUG or the Apple store and pay them to train me how to do trailers etc. I am also using Imovie 9 because videos on my Mac wouldn't record in 11.
I have OS 9 on the other half of the hard drive along with Imovie 11 .And I will do movie reviews.

On to other far pressing issues.
We went to Section 8.
Kathy is being made to move.
There is NO recourse and NO emergency fund. She also still has to pay rent in the interim.
She's going to call relief agencies to see
going to call legal aid to see if the landlord can be made to pay her legal expenses since its an involuntary move.
Once they give her a new voucher she has so many months before it expires and THAT is why we will take out a car loan.
Right now there are 4 apartments available locally. The rest are in crime ridden towns/cities & neither of us want her to have to move here.
She thinks she will only be able to find a studio & is a pessamist.
I told her that you never know what may come up. I am the optomist.
We were arguing about it in the car with the bulk of the arguing done by her because she never wants to admit that her way could be wrong.
She can move in here until she gets a place but it is NOT going to be easy.

Laurakinch

Quote from: SnapT on March 23, 2015, 05:38:58 PM
What I don't get is why Falkie was computer savvy enough to be offered a job by Bill Gates...

Ha ha ha! Oh my sides! You really believe this?!

3OctaveFart

Work the problem Falkie, as my old man used to say.
It is distressing but emotion won't fix it.
Kathy needs to take a deep breath and examine the solution.
It's a shitty thing but it's not a cancer diagnosis.

Daggit

Quote from: area51drone on March 23, 2015, 11:47:44 AM
Oh, so now you're adding conditions because you think it's actually going to happen?   Of course, since Dr. Who is in agreement with you about everything else, he's probably not going to call you a weasel.  But I will.     And Falkie didn't make the statement that he's going to quit the forum if the interview doesn't happen - you did.  Now, I will admit, there have been plenty of times Falkie has said he's done with bellgab, always to come back.   But you're not like him or so you would claim... or are you?

No stipulations. No conditions. If Falkie gets a real interview with George then I will stop posting on his forum.

Daggit

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 23, 2015, 05:52:44 PM
I do not know HOW to do the type of video you show here.
Its not a matter of " figuring " it out , its a matter of knowing how to do things.
There are a number of things I have tried to do in Imovie that will NOT work, even though I follow each step.
I watched a You Tube video that showed how to add a subscribe button to my videos.
Since I can't see it on MY devices, I assume its there.
I am NOT as stupid as some of you think, but if I get to, a point and am stuck, I'm stuck.
Hands on traing would be a bug help and one of these days I will go to DVMUG or the Apple store and pay them to train me how to do trailers etc. I am also using Imovie 9 because videos on my Mac wouldn't record in 11.
I have OS 9 on the other half of the hard drive along with Imovie 11 .And I will do movie reviews.

On to other far pressing issues.
We went to Section 8.
Kathy is being made to move.
There is NO recourse and NO emergency fund. She also still has to pay rent in the interim.
She's going to call relief agencies to see
going to call legal aid to see if the landlord can be made to pay her legal expenses since its an involuntary move.
Once they give her a new voucher she has so many months before it expires and THAT is why we will take out a car loan.
Right now there are 4 apartments available locally. The rest are in crime ridden towns/cities & neither of us want her to have to move here.
She thinks she will only be able to find a studio & is a pessamist.
I told her that you never know what may come up. I am the optomist.
We were arguing about it in the car with the bulk of the arguing done by her because she never wants to admit that her way could be wrong.
She can move in here until she gets a place but it is NOT going to be easy.

My eleven year old granddaughter can use iMovie and she is self taught. It should be easy for a brainiac like you.

Why doesn't Kathy just move in with you. She is your girlfriend right?

PathoJen

Quote from: Daggit on March 23, 2015, 06:04:36 PM
My eleven year old granddaughter can use iMovie and she is self taught. It should be easy for a brainiac like you.

Why doesn't Kathy just move in with you. She is your girlfriend right?

Your 11 year old granddaughter probably just clicks "make a trailer" and all she has to do is add the text and it pulls photos from her photo library. What Falkie wants to do is a bit different. He needs to put his vids in there frame by frame and edit it. It's a bit harder and it does take time and practice to make them look pro.

Daggit

Quote from: PathoJen on March 23, 2015, 06:10:46 PM
Your 11 year old granddaughter probably just clicks "make a trailer" and all she has to do is add the text and it pulls photos from her photo library. What Falkie wants to do is a bit different. He needs to put his vids in there frame by frame and edit it. It's a bit harder and it does take time and practice to make them look pro.

She actually has a successful YouTube channel which is designed to make her money where she reviews books that she reads. Fancy that an 11 year old is more successful than Falkie. She's never asked for a dime. She saved up to buy a cheap camera and uses her schools computer to edit and upload.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: MrMajestik on March 23, 2015, 04:32:28 PM
It used to be much worse. When falkie first came here he brought a bunch of flies from other forums buzzing around him and posting almost a minute after he did.
Alot of the most negative stories about him come from these people who claimed to know Falkie from other sites.  This thread didn't exist yet and Falkie was posting lengthy  stuff all over the place. It got so bad MV had to ban Falkie and those in his orbit.

Falkie's "musings" thread racks up some pretty impressive numbers!

Started: Dec 19 2013  today 197 pages

Art's thread for same period of time has about  420 pages.

Falkie is #6 on top 10 replies list and may break into top 10 for views, with 120,000 views

Over all Art is running a very respectable second place with his two main threads

Dave is still holding strong in the number one position.   

Hmmm Dave   Hmmm Falkie    ....what could they possibly have in common?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Daggit on March 23, 2015, 06:01:39 PM
No stipulations. No conditions. If Falkie gets a real interview with George then I will stop posting on his forum.

Ok ....      Falkie, do think we'll need to 'grease' Dave, or do you have it covered?

Falkie2013

Quote from: PathoJen on March 23, 2015, 05:43:38 PM
Falkie is tech savvy, meaning he is up to date on some of the latest gadgets etc. BUT iMovie is fussy and don't say it's easy enough for a baby bc it actually does take patience and some amount of finesse.

I knew basic, fortran and cobol back then and machine languge and cp/m. I used to write programs in the computer lab at sf state.
But it was all self tought.
Before Kathy's Father's idiot housekeeper came into her apartment one day and threw out all my Apple ][ software I had every language available at the time. Maroney went to Control Data & would help me out. He broke some of the games we had on the Apple and rewrote the code because the games would not work right and fixed them.
I still write machine language stuff on my Apple ][ GS when I drag it out along with stuff in basic.
One of these days I will get basic for the Mac and play with that but I'm used to doing stuff on my old machines.
I'm doing this from memory as a lot of the computers I used to use aren't here any more.
I've been slowly buying favorite games and utilities that I used to use and did work on the original Mac & Lisa.
Maroney also had an Amiga and a TI so I got to learn how to do stuff on those too.
I'm an old school gamer at heart and could still build a large ribbon joystick if I had to.

Falkie2013

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 23, 2015, 06:32:27 PM
Ok ....      Falkie, do think we'll need to 'grease' Dave, or do you have it covered?

Crisco ? Palm oil ? Coconut oil ? No canola or olive oil, theyre gross.
Or do we just use straight motor oil ?

Oh, Kathy's allergy is now a bad case of bronchitis.
She's going to the ER tonight.

Falkie2013

Quote from: PathoJen on March 23, 2015, 06:10:46 PM

Somewhere on my hard drive is my opener for my videos with all kinds of paranormal pictures that was supposed to be attached to the beginning of my videos, It did not work.
If someone wants to volunteer to help show me in person I will pay them $20 and cook them spaghetti or chicken soup or something.

PathoJen

Quote from: Daggit on March 23, 2015, 06:19:25 PM
She actually has a successful YouTube channel which is designed to make her money where she reviews books that she reads. Fancy that an 11 year old is more successful than Falkie. She's never asked for a dime. She saved up to buy a cheap camera and uses her schools computer to edit and upload.

Excellent.

PathoJen

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 23, 2015, 07:09:49 PM
Somewhere on my hard drive is my opener for my videos with all kinds of paranormal pictures that was supposed to be attached to the beginning of my videos, It did not work.
If someone wants to volunteer to help show me in person I will pay them $20 and cook them spaghetti or chicken soup or something.

You got skype? You can actually watch someone else do stuff on their screen and chat at the same time.

Falkie2013

Quote from: PathoJen on March 23, 2015, 07:17:02 PM
You got skype? You can actually watch someone else do stuff on their screen and chat at the same time.

Yes. I've been doing that for about 2 years.

Someone sent me the email on the fatality here in Martinez. Because of Google's Mac email problems I didn't get it until 5 minutes ago. Kathy was long gone & the location is 5 miles from here and it is getting dark. I sure as hell can't walk it the way my legs/knees have been acting up.

http://abc7news.com/news/gravel-truck-flips-onto-parked-car-in-martinez-killing-person-inside/570046/

IF I still had a working Iphone ... we were a mile from there at 1 PM.
Will go take a look tomorrow but I suspect all will be cleared up by then.

SnapT

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 23, 2015, 07:02:35 PM
I'm an old school gamer at heart and could still build a large ribbon joystick if I had to.

You should start a Twitch channel!  That would be interesting.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 23, 2015, 07:09:49 PM

I haven't used iMovie in over a decade, but adding an intro is literally the simplest thing to do.  Just put the intro file before the main video in your project timeline and combine the two into one rendered video.

Get Coaster to do this for you, he's a whiz at video editing.  He should make you an intro.

ACE of CLUBS

George Senda ...... do you contribute to 'society' in any way ...... ?
What is your purpose here on earth ...... ?

PathoJen

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 23, 2015, 07:31:50 PM

Someone sent me the email on the fatality here in Martinez. Because of Google's Mac email problems I didn't get it until 5 minutes ago. Kathy was long gone & the location is 5 miles from here and it is getting dark. I sure as hell can't walk it the way my legs/knees have been acting up.

That sucks.
I thought kathy was going to ER?

Daggit

Quote from: PathoJen on March 23, 2015, 08:06:27 PM
That sucks.

Falkie can't keep his bullshit stories straight.

Daggit

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on March 23, 2015, 07:36:59 PM
George Senda ...... do you contribute to 'society' in any way ...... ?
What is your purpose here on earth ...... ?

Can't you read? He's now going to be Johnny-on-the-Spot-24-hours-later. It should be a real hit. Watch those video numbers soar.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on March 23, 2015, 07:31:50 PM

http://abc7news.com/news/gravel-truck-flips-onto-parked-car-in-martinez-killing-person-inside/570046/

IF I still had a working Iphone ... we were a mile from there at 1 PM.
Will go take a look tomorrow but I suspect all will be cleared up by then.

Daggit

Quote from: WhiteCrow on March 23, 2015, 06:25:26 PM
Hmmm Dave   Hmmm Falkie    ....what could they possibly have in common?

They both hate Art Bell?

Isn't that why Art asked that Falkie not be included in the secret coded message?

Loose lips that spill the beans to George in order to kiss up to him sink ships and all that. 

Falkie2013

Quote from: PathoJen on March 23, 2015, 08:06:27 PM
That sucks.

I called her after I got the news story. she went home to rest first.

Now i have a question for all of you.
I got a truly vile email from Little Chris.
Should I publish it?
He finally reveals what he has REALLY thought of me and not all his " adoring fan " bs.
He's furious because I called him on all the grandiose promises he made and he can't stand to be called a congenital liar.