Hip Hip Heather!
Hip Hip Heather!

#HURRAY!

Yeah!! that's what I'm talkin bout!

timebandit

yeahh course laid in!

#Prepare2Engage

Morgus

This might be live tonight since Heather mentioned monoliths are all over the place now...

Silphion

Quote from: Morgus on December 07, 2020, 11:02:39 PM
This might be live tonight since Heather mentioned monoliths are all over the place now...

[attachment=1]

Jackstar

I actually haven't listened to the first five minutes of this show since I mentioned that everyone should listen to the first five minutes of the show.

Company policy.

Meanwhile, Grapefruit seems strangely reluctant to call into her show again, which seems greatly disappointing, given that the first time she called Heather, the call ended with, "call back anytime, young lady!!"

Grapefruit, when posed queries, answers my questions about Heather in ways that don't make any sense to me, given that a) they initially seemed to get along so well, and b) she could call back anytime.

I think I'll suggest that she sends an email. Frankly, I can't make heads nor tails of it--and I can't call anytime at all, nor can I email, as my address was blocked during The ______ Event.

Now, I can think of a few ways to get around these challenges, but what I won't be doing is any backing down from #Fealty. I'm not actually sure why The Wade Organization has seen fit to identify lil' ol' me as a threat, but I suppose I may have to look into this.

I'd rather be playing in Minecraft.

Silphion

Quote from: Jackstar on December 07, 2020, 11:48:22 PM
I actually haven't listened to the first five minutes of this show since I mentioned that everyone should listen to the first five minutes of the show.

Company policy.

Meanwhile, Grapefruit seems strangely reluctant to call into her show again, which seems greatly disappointing, given that the first time she called Heather, the call ended with, "call back anytime, young lady!!"

Grapefruit, when posed queries, answers my questions about Heather in ways that don't make any sense to me, given that a) they initially seemed to get along so well, and b) she could call back anytime.

I think I'll suggest that she sends an email. Frankly, I can't make heads nor tails of it--and I can't call anytime at all, nor can I email, as my address was blocked during The ______ Event.

Now, I can think of a few ways to get around these challenges, but what I won't be doing is any backing down from #Fealty. I'm not actually sure why The Wade Organization has seen fit to identify lil' ol' me as a threat, but I suppose I may have to look into this.

I'd rather be playing in Minecraft.

Could be the lingering effects of Rubini Derangement Syndrome.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Silphion on December 07, 2020, 11:59:02 PM
Could be the lingering effects of Rubini Derangement Syndrome.

It's my understanding that some of the host seed was injected and subsequently consumed gastrically.

Jackstar

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 08, 2020, 12:25:26 AM
It's my understanding that some of the host seed was injected and subsequently consumed gastrically.

I'm still not getting reliable intel on this matter. It's puzzling, this seems like an easy question to get a clear answer on.

I suppose I could just ask her, but that really seems like cheating.

Morgus

Heather is giving out her home address in Pahrump on the air so listeners can send her christmas gifts!
Art Bell however used a P.O. Box instead of having people send mail directly to his home...

Lilith

Quote from: Morgus on December 08, 2020, 02:08:16 AM
Heather is giving out her home address in Pahrump on the air so listeners can send her christmas gifts!
Art Bell however used a P.O. Box instead of having people send mail directly to his home...

Wow, she went on for 5 hrs or so last night.  I'm trying to catch up right now.

Lilith

Heather, I don't recall Art EVER saying he "believed".  I recall him saying he wanted to KNOW.

Lilith

Heather, if something doesn't exist, isn't it insanity to wait for proof that it does exist?

Lilith

Well, you know how it is Heatha, when people tell the truth, their phone calls get blocked, and they get called Trolls.

#NotThatTheresAnythingWrongWithBeingATroll

Jackstar

[attachment=1]

C  H  E  E  R
H
E
E
R

U  P
P

timebandit

Here we go!
another night of wisdom, HiJinks and Merriment!
Yeahh!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6913KnbMpHM

#IFeelTheEarthMove

Jackstar

"Live" Heather sounds a lot like "pre-recorded" Heather... but careful, astute listeners can likely, easily tell the difference.

You know, the more I learn, the less I can teach. I bet that one only makes sense to a few of you, right? See, this is why I'm really not cut out for broadcasting--I know too much that Man was never meant to know.

Lilith

I'm late again.  Did I miss anything?

Lilith

Something seems to have happened with Vaughn and Charleen.

Silphion

Quote from: Lilith on December 09, 2020, 02:00:44 AM
I'm late again.  Did I miss anything?

She successfully completed her Klon Centaur Clone Kit,
which required certain intuitive adjustments on her part.
An achievement nonetheless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAHF641fAyI

Lilith

Heatha, your rants and ravings are some of your best shows.  Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Silphion

Maker's take on the monolith phenomenon is akin to Burning Man:

"The mission of Burning Man Arts is to change the paradigm of art from a commodified object to an interactive, participatory, shared experience of creative expression.

Activities in the art program may include facilitating creative self-expression by encouraging people to integrate art with daily personal and public life in ways that are interactive and collaborative, promoting social architecture, ... "