• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131007 - Ghost Investigator Society - Paranormal Matter

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 07, 2013, 04:07:11 PM

jazmunda

The "there might be monsters over there" is the longest clearest EVP I have ever heard. Starting to call bullshit on EVPs. Think it might be because of Chunga. If Brendon and Barbara were presenting it I'd be a believer.

My wife makes a good point. She thinks it's a lot scarier when you hear the voice come out of the background and strain to hear it a bit, this really clear one takes her out of it

Definitely some of the older ones are much better I think as well. The last one just sounds like it could be recorded anywhere

Yes I agree. None of this is presented in such a way to make me think twice about it being a real EVP.

Quote from: PrairieGhost on October 07, 2013, 09:40:56 PM
This sounds way too good. I'm calling major BS and maybe this is why Barbara isn't on now....

coaster

Maybe Barbara didn't want anything to do with this bunga bunga guy.

Quote from: jazmunda on October 07, 2013, 09:41:29 PM
The "there might be monsters over there" is the longest clearest EVP I have ever heard. Starting to call bullshit on EVPs. Think it might be because of Chunga. If Brendon and Barbara were presenting it I'd be a believer.

I don't trust Chunga at all.  I believe in EVPs, but my bullshit meter is going off like crazy now when it never did before.

CRM 114

Heres the deal with EVPS...why hasnt anyone gone to Auschwitz and turned on the recorders and gotten a wall of screams in German, Yiddish, Polish, Romanian,Rusiian,Romani etc.

I mean if theres going to be restless dead its gonna be there baby.

herbalizer

Quote from: awguy on October 07, 2013, 09:41:28 PM
The moderator of the Art Bell Fan FB group says " I heard that Barbara had a falling out with Brendan, but that's all I know..."

Huuuuum

Sorry I missed the start of the show, did they say what happened to Barb?

Scruff

Quote from: PrairieGhost on October 07, 2013, 09:40:56 PM
This sounds way too good. I'm calling major BS and maybe this is why Barbara isn't on now....
These all sound very different - trying to place why but it bothers me.

Source: I've listened to the old GIS shows many many times.

I'm not finding the Chunga fella as credible as Barbara....

jazmunda

Quote from: herbalizer on October 07, 2013, 09:43:04 PM

Sorry I missed the start of the show, did they say what happened to Barb?

Brendon implied that she's old and is winding down folks. She's winding down.

awguy

I can't believe Art is surprised by the plastic eyes thing...  they told that same story when on with Art years ago. In fact, that's the one EVP that I will never forget... "Plastic eyes"

I don't buy EVPs at all and never have but they are usually creepy as hell and they get me into the halloween spirit. Have to say though I agree with you all, these are very clear and don't have the same quality they once did.

Disappointed

How about Art gets Barbara on a separate show to talk about what she thinks?

coaster

Quote from: awguy on October 07, 2013, 09:44:37 PM
I can't believe Art is surprised by the plastic eyes thing...  they told that same story when on with Art years ago. In fact, that's the one EVP that I will never forget... "Plastic eyes"
I remember that.

popple

These EVP's are much clearer than that one bellgabber who was calling from a potato in an empty conference room. It does make you go hmmmmmmmm.....

They've played Plastic Eyes more than once n the past.

SaucyRossy

Quote from: Scruff on October 07, 2013, 09:43:12 PM

Yeah I don't remember the evps being THIS clear. These are like rock solid. Very odd.

nofAcedAgent

Quote from: Scruff on October 07, 2013, 09:43:12 PM

Well they said in the begining that they are using digital recorders now, and you are listening to sirus and not radio - those two things are going to change sound significantly.

I agree though

recorded at frequencies the ear can't hear? Why?

If a ghost can manipulate a magnetic tape or digital media why not vibrate an eardrum?

Scruff

Quote from: awguy on October 07, 2013, 09:44:37 PM
Yep - this one scared the crap out of my daughter and Art was flabbergasted.  Bunk!

popple

Quote from: Agent : Orange on October 07, 2013, 09:44:57 PM
How about Art gets Barbara on a separate show to talk about what she thinks?

Will she knock down chumbawamba!?

I still haven't smoked anything. Now I find out there was a falling out... you could tell there was something weird when Brendan said "She's getting too old"

That was a rude thing to say, period.

About as credible as. This time on Ghost Hunters. TAPS discovers some scary voices... Did you hear that? What was that?
Quote from: 999 on October 07, 2013, 09:43:27 PM
I'm not finding the Chunga fella as credible as Barbara....

popple

Quote from: guildnavigator on October 07, 2013, 09:47:08 PM
I still haven't smoked anything. Now I find out there was a falling out... you could tell there was something weird when Brendan said "She's getting too old"

How very Snoory-Esque of them.

The General

Quote from: guildnavigator on October 07, 2013, 09:47:08 PM

Art should get just Barbara alone on another show