• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell Quits Dark Matter

Started by DesertFox, November 01, 2013, 08:13:24 AM

retired41

a privecy fence makes for good neighbors.

Spooky Matter

Quote from: wotr1 on November 23, 2013, 05:25:07 AM
I do not really have the attention span (nor the inclination) to care in the least about one poster who you seem to have a problem with.  I had not noticed any behavior that would warrant the number of posts and the ranting that I have seen.  Terribly sorry if I missed some massive abuse that is worth of the reaction.  For me it was a simple observation.

I really wish that I understood the last sentence so I could poke fun of it in some manner; but I am stumped at how it actually fits in or what you were trying to convey.
U understand.  If you're female change the wording.  I removed it for u.  I wouldn't want u walking around stumped all day.  But you quoted it.  So I guess it's up to you to figure it out after all.  I've changed, coming to this forum.  You are right too!!!!  You don't know what you've missed but I'm so happy you've enjoyed the show. 

Spooky Matter

Quote from: retired41 on November 23, 2013, 05:11:02 AM
all that is and will be is already.
I've enjoyed your insight all through the off topic rants.  Maybe you can post something to get it back to the title of the page.  Thank you for trying to lighten it up.  I was reading your posts. :P. I'm taking my filthy potty mouth to bed.

Quote from: Spooky Matter on November 23, 2013, 05:21:24 AM
Ugh.  This is all you're worth;  You are def on ignore.  Don't waste your time saying anything back I won't be able to see your absolute ignorant remarks now.  You must be an embarrassment to your entire family.  "Hey bro, woah about your mom.  I just heard she was dead because of the guy that ass-raped her."  Fucking go back to school you uneducated prick.
Yikes! You're a little scarey. I'm serious.

retired41

art is just changing his oil and rotating tires will be back soon.

WOTR

Quote from: Spooky Matter on November 23, 2013, 05:40:25 AM
U understand.  If you're female change the wording.  I removed it for u.  I wouldn't want u walking around stumped all day.  But you quoted it.  So I guess it's up to you to figure it out after all.  I've changed, coming to this forum.  You are right too!!!!  You don't know what you've missed but I'm so happy you've enjoyed the show.
It is late and as much as I love joking around, I really am trying to figure this out.  Were you actually trying to suggest that I get off on telling somebody that I think they are overreacting?  I believe this has been our first interaction (though again, I do not have the attention span to know if that is the case.)  If I am correct it seems like a hell of a leap in logic to interpret "I think you are overreacting" as "oh, baby, am I getting off on typing this."  Again, perhaps I am missing something or am forgetting something from the past.

I have said it many times on this forum... I do not get people in general.  In this case, I really do not see where that came from (unless I am misinterpreting the meaning.)  In any case; good luck fighting the demons (or the perverts, myself included?)

***I would not worry about me walking around stumped all day... Again with the attention problem.  It will soon be forgotten.

Spooky Matter

Quote from: wotr1 on November 23, 2013, 05:52:51 AM
It is late and as much as I love joking around, I really am trying to figure this out.  Were you actually trying to suggest that I get off on telling somebody that I think they are overreacting?  I believe this has been our first interaction (though again, I do not have the attention span to know if that is the case.)  If I am correct it seems like a hell of a leap in logic to interpret "I think you are overreacting" as "oh, baby, am I getting off on typing this."  Again, perhaps I am missing something or am forgetting something from the past.

I have said it many times on this forum... I do not get people in general.  In this case, I really do not see where that came from (unless I am misinterpreting the meaning.)  In any case; good luck fighting the demons (or the perverts, myself included?)

***I would not worry about me walking around stumped all day... Again with the attention problem.  It will soon be forgotten.

wotr1

Re: Art Bell Quits Dark Matter
« Reply #18445 on: Today at 05:05:08 AM »
I know this probably says a lot about me... but I sometimes love watching

I just loathe this website.

WOTR

Quote from: Spooky Matter on November 23, 2013, 05:59:03 AM
wotr1

Re: Art Bell Quits Dark Matter
« Reply #18445 on: Today at 05:05:08 AM »
I know this probably says a lot about me... but I sometimes love watching
I just loathe this website.
Thanks... I completely missed that It makes a lot more sense and now I am able to laugh at myself.  It was not so much that I love watching you in particular (your posts just caught my attention as there were a few in a row.)  It is that the last day or day and a half everybody here has been on edge, touchy and many people seem to be coming unglued.  No doubt it will pass- but in the mean time I am an interested observer (and, apparently, participant when I cannot even get the joke.)

Why stay if you loathe the site?  There must be something that holds your attention or that you enjoy.  Certain posters- the topics?

Quote from: Pinoybipedalurinal on November 23, 2013, 05:46:59 AM
Yikes! You're a little scarey. I'm serious.
Sorry, but I didn't have time to respond to this adequately before now. Let me get sthg straight, I've been out of country for a long time. I would never, in my wildest dreams, have ever considered the "dead" is now un-PC. It's shocking really, that things have gone so far in my absence. Need I now call them "dead-Americans" now? The breathing-challenged? Either way, I guess I've lost touch. Now, regarding my dead mom getting ass raped to death. Hmmm. Granted, she is dead, but I don't know that was anally violated, but in today's America, there is that possibility. Should I get angry that you said this? How can I? This is the Internet for chrissakes!
My brother goes back to the states every year for a vacation. I almost never get back. He told me Americans have become a humorless lot, ultra-sensitive, and always looking for any slip of the tongue, to direct their hatred toward. But he also said that this bad attitude is coupled with a weakness most likely brought on by being raised by single mothers. He said there is a brimming anger in the people, most likely cut loose with a flood of tears, and misdirected self loathing. I don't know personally, but think he may have hit the nail on the head.

ThruTarmac

Advice needed: There're about 5 fucktarded posters that I want to put on ignore at this point. How do I do that? Thanks!

Quote from: guildnavigator on November 23, 2013, 02:11:53 AM

I'm not picking a fight with either of you, I just love Ricardo Montalban so much.
Sorry I swiped your work. Thanks though.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: wotr1 on November 23, 2013, 05:05:08 AM
I know this probably says a lot about me... but I sometimes love watching people lose their minds all at once.  The great thing about this forum is that MV usually allows the insanity and I get to watch it unravel.  eventually it will play itself out and the forum moves on.  In the mean time...Who are the rudest fuckers on earth?  I know that you feel slighted and insulted- but going on a dozen posts of ranting strikes me as an overreaction.

This forum at times reminds me of the good'ol days of Usenet newsgroups.
A couple of side battles raging on around the main event between Art vs Noory.
While others are fanning the flames to keep it going.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: ThruTarmac on November 23, 2013, 07:26:04 AM
Advice needed: There're about 5 fucktarded posters that I want to put on ignore at this point. How do I do that? Thanks!

Why do that? Enjoy the insanity. This is after all the George Noory Sucks forum.
Take into account the paranormal subject matter and whacky guests on both Art's and Snoory' shows, I'd expect some E-tards posting here.

Quote from: Spooky Matter on November 23, 2013, 03:52:08 AM
I'm not gonna get into what is happening here.  But u r so right about the fucking pricks here who somehow can say what they want as disgusting as it can fucking be, but watch out baby when you say what you feel.  You r dead in the fucking water with these cunts!

You watch now, we spoke are minds, I def did to some of the rudest fuckers on the earth but we will be banned.  Somehow the under moderating moderator WILL choose the side of these humorless dry-balls, love that, who have the most god awful and spiteful sense of humor.  It's beyond me exactly like its beyond me that Art Bell quit Coast and then just ended up hanging out here telling the forum how they opened his eyes to of all things, trolls!  The fucking site is full of them, old and new posters, alike, and in so many ways.  Mr. Bell should have been opening his eyes to doing his new show to the best of his ability.

In the past, I've defended the right of people to express themselves freely on this forum without fear of censorship. Reading several of your comments, however, has forced me to reexamine my position. Your posts add nothing constructive to the conversation. You are obviously suffering from low self esteem and crave the attention your profanity laced tirades elicit. Providing you did clean up your act, you've done irreparable  damage in this forum. I, for one, wouldn't argue if MV decided to ban your arse.

I just love this site. I was just talking to some of my friends of the hilarity here. I reckon we'll have some new art bell fans on here pretty soon :) you know though, and speaking from the heart now... I came here for art bell, but what keeps me coming back is the posters. Thank you friends, and keep on truckin.   :)

Quote from: Pinoybipedalurinal on November 23, 2013, 08:26:16 AM
I just love this site. I was just talking to some of my friends of the hilarity here. I reckon we'll have some new art bell fans on here pretty soon :) you know though, and speaking from the heart now... I came here for art bell, but what keeps me coming back is the posters. Thank you friends, and keep on truckin.   :)

It's a bit too late to get all warm and fuzzy after you've placed the turd in the punchbowl.

Quote from: TheGrimCreeper1 on November 23, 2013, 08:37:29 AM
It's a bit too late to get all warm and fuzzy after you've placed the turd in the punchbowl.
Haha!  Did I really upset you Mary? You have my profoundest apologies! I never meant to blah, blah, blah....... I'm boring myself with my insincerity.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: wotr1 on November 23, 2013, 05:05:08 AM
I know this probably says a lot about me... but I sometimes love watching people lose their minds all at once.  The great thing about this forum is that MV usually allows the insanity and I get to watch it unravel.  eventually it will play itself out and the forum moves on. 

It's The Crazy-Train Variety Show, FTW! **hands you some of my popcorn**

I don't know whether to be entertained or saddened by whatever the hell is going on over here. It's like watching a great and vibrant person fade into a brain-damaged, babbling invalid. The parallels between this thread and my personal life are almost uncanny.

FallenSeraph

Meanwhile, on the subject of Art  :D, I saw this listed as tonight's SIT episode and got a little giddy:

6-10pm PT: Art Bell - Somewhere in Time returns to 6/28/98 for a night of strange phone callers including the debut of the Antichrist Line.

AWWWWW YEAHHH! Bring on the Antichrist callers, y'all!

Marc.Knight

Quote from: ThruTarmac on November 23, 2013, 07:26:04 AM

Just hit the fucktard button.

Marc.Knight

Quote from: retired41 on November 23, 2013, 05:48:35 AM

Yes, but, every day?

mattjs2732

So, topic change? Me, I personally think the ramblings of JC among the forums would be a nicer touch around the place for a while. JC? You out there?

Quote from: mattjs2732 on November 23, 2013, 09:31:39 AM
So, topic change? Me, I personally think the ramblings of JC among the forums would be a nicer touch around the place for a while. JC? You out there?
JC was just a local from Pahrump, having fun with Art's blessing. Pretty funny shit though.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Pinoybipedalurinal on November 23, 2013, 09:37:18 AM
JC was just a local from Pahrump, having fun with Art's blessing. Pretty funny shit though.

Enlighten me... Got any more info on who JC really is?

Quote from: WhiteCrow on November 23, 2013, 09:45:22 AM
Enlighten me... Got any more info on who JC really is?
Some guy at a local diner. At least that's what I've heard, from a high school friend who was a Nevada state trooper back in the late 90s. He was a big fan back then too, and he went through Pahrump all the time.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: retired41 on November 23, 2013, 05:48:35 AM

Waste of time doing that, Art's whole drive-train needs rebuilding and there's no new parts available for that old chassis.

Quote from: General Johnson Jamison on November 23, 2013, 01:11:23 AM
Not BS. Marrs is a journalist who has raised legitimate questions about the official story.

George had him on for not even half an hour, asked his pre planned questions and did away with him. A shame.

It`s all hogwash.

Marrs makes things up. He refers to rumors, speculation, innuendo as if it`s fact. It is not.

I would debate Marrs any place, any time, on the JFK assassination. I would eat his lunch.

laserjock

Quote from: Pinoybipedalurinal on November 22, 2013, 10:24:51 PM
I said that cuz I don't know her name Dummy. And do I have a problem? Yes. Your wife should've never married such a worthless ass sniff as you. Now SHUT UP BITCH

Shut up bitch?  You are the loud mouth, not me, child.  You are very immature and illiterate.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Pinoybipedalurinal on November 23, 2013, 09:47:28 AM
Some guy at a local diner. At least that's what I've heard, from a high school friend who was a Nevada state trooper back in the late 90s. He was a big fan back then too, and he went through Pahrump all the time.

Thanks... While we are waiting out the next two years before Art's dubious return, we got some time on our hands. In the spirit of trying to keep this thread alive until then and get somewhat back on topic...
Anyone else got any more 'insider' or speculative info on JC?

Quote from: laserjock on November 23, 2013, 10:07:05 AM
Shut up bitch?  You are the loud mouth, not me, child.  You are very immature and illiterate.
Oh shit, I forgot all about that post. So many hours ago... What's happening to my life!? Who am I?! Waaaaaahhhh!