Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

VC

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 15, 2020, 07:56:56 PM
Dig! VC! Dig!

I want TRUTH!

Expose the TRUTH!

EXPOSE CRIMINAL RECORDS

Minutes after I posted that IPS and I were the Real Owners (above) a Rubini Angel leaked info my way

Mike Marshalek and IPS I found out TOGETHER conspired against me.

IPS played BOTH sides of Rubini #Legacy / Mike Marshalek fence

I may have lost #Legacy now forever with this new info as without support of IPS - it is an official SCAM

IPS is NOT (all of a sudden) willing to FIGHT against Marshalek WITH RUBINI.

Happy now everyone?

I built #Legacy w/ AB and KR

Now it has been OFFICIALLY destroyed as I was the LAST remaining remnant of #Legacy

Culprits:
Jacob Vigil aka IPS aka Tim Ozman - New Mexico - www.infiniteplanesociety.com
Mike Marshalek -Hoboken, NJ -  www.ExploringAgain.com

The substitute has NOW been accepted it seems?

#THEofficialDEATHofLEGACY

Why isn't MV and BG DEMANDING JUSTICE for #Legacy and Rubini?

Have Mike Marshalek and IPS on a GabCast?

Let's HEAR it!

#Conspiracy

#LegacyDEADwithoutRUBINIforever

That might be an angle, since #Legacy would still be important to the Bell family. Do you believe AB would sell his replay rights away to thieves and fraudsters, as you indicate. I don't think so! Did KR have the sole rights to do this?

Lilith

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 15, 2020, 07:56:56 PM
Dig! VC! Dig!

I want TRUTH!

Expose the TRUTH!

EXPOSE CRIMINAL RECORDS

Minutes after I posted that IPS and I were the Real Owners (above) a Rubini Angel leaked info my way

Mike Marshalek and IPS I found out TOGETHER conspired against me.

IPS played BOTH sides of Rubini / #Legacy fence

I may have lost #Legacy now forever with this new info as without support of IPS - it is an official SCAM

IPS is NOT (all of a sudden) willing to FIGHT against Marshalek WITH RUBINI.

Happy now everyone?

I built #Legacy w/ AB and KR

Now it has been OFFICIALLY destroyed as I was the LAST remaining remnant of #Legacy

Culprits:
Jacob Vigil aka Tim Ozman New Mexico - www.infiniteplanesociety.com
Mike Marshalek -Hoboken, NJ -  www.ExploringAgain.com

The substitute has NOW been accepted it seems?

#THEofficialDEATHofLEGACY

#NoMoreLegacy

#sad

Quote from: Richard Groyper on July 15, 2020, 08:08:48 PM
#Spicy

#🔥🔥🔥

#LitCity

#101020SuckMyTitties

Any plans from a Groyper stream on 10/10/20?   

if Young Stolp doesn't reunite with Jewbini, then there will be no peace. bellchan will not rest until DMDN is burned to the ground. no mercy, no survivors. god speed.

#GroyperUltimatum

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on July 15, 2020, 08:16:35 PM
if Young Stolp doesn't reunite with Jewbini, then there will be no peace. bellchan will not rest until DMDN is burned to the ground. no mercy, no survivors. god speed.

#GroyperUltimatum

#NoRubiniNoPeace!

LiftTheVeil

No guest tonight just news and phone calls.

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 15, 2020, 08:13:52 PM
Any plans from a Groyper stream on 10/10/20?

i will try to have Anthony C. on stream for this momentous occasion.

Quote from: Richard Groyper on July 15, 2020, 08:24:09 PM
i will try to have Anthony C. on stream for this momentous occasion.

Totally lit  🔥🔥🔥

Quote from: LiftTheVeil on July 15, 2020, 08:22:05 PM

put your emotions aside for a second and use your head, Young Stolp-- you need Rubini and Rubini needs you.

Mr. Stolpman, tear down this emotional wall!

Rubini, keep yourself under control.

youre welcome.

Lilith

I like Open Lines.  It's better than having a guest that everybodys heard too much already.

You need TheGreatRubini!

#DontEndUpLikeHeatha.

VC

Quote from: VC on July 15, 2020, 08:09:55 PM
That might be an angle, since #Legacy would still be important to the Bell family. Do you believe AB would sell his replay rights away to thieves and fraudsters, as you indicate. I don't think so! Did KR have the sole rights to do this?

I seriously doubt KR and the Bell Estate sold any AB replay rights away to anyone without a written contract of sale with certain guarantees to the Bell estate and/or KR.

Was the Bell estate and/or KR taken advantage of in such a way as to violate the sale contract by the buyer's misrepresentation(s)? Resend the sale! Sue for breach of contract and sale.

Asuka Langley

Why was i banned from your chat room? Was it my bad reputation?

Quote from: Asuka Langley on July 15, 2020, 08:30:33 PM
Why was i banned from your chat room? Was it my bad reputation?

unacceptable!

#FreeAsukaLangley

#Justice4Asuka

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 15, 2020, 08:36:32 PM
VC,

The lender Mike Marshalek lied to ME and KR.

KR and I thought Marshalek was a man of his word. He intended to NEVER be a "lender" obviously as soon as KR received his money and agreement between KR and Marshalek, it was UNDERSTOOD by all parties... that IMMEDIATELY a SECOND CONTRACT would be created and executed w/ MYSELF as 50% owner of #Legacy AFTER KR's $ was paid back to Mike Marshalek.

Complicated crap.

But we (I) got fucked.

#LegacyDeath

#WhyAcceptSUBSTITUTES?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ppU_XBruB4

tbh your story of events could be completely true, Mr. Rubini. however, if Marshalek had no written obligation to make you a co-owner, it would seem that you were played. what incentive (other than a handshake agreement) did Marshalek have to make you a co-owner when he footed the entire payment to KR?

DynamoHum

Quote from: VC on July 15, 2020, 08:29:01 PM
I seriously doubt KR and the Bell Estate sold any AB replay rights away to anyone without a written contract of sale with certain guarantees to the Bell estate and/or KR.

Was the Bell estate and/or KR taken advantage of in such a way as to violate the sale contract by the buyer's misrepresentation(s)? Resend the sale! Sue for breach of contract and sale.

It’s an interesting question.

KR was the owner of MITD/DMDN, so the shows would be his, so presumably as DMDN is making such a big thing of playing those MITD shows with Art they now belong to whoever the fuck the new owners are.

I would imagine the images being used of Art are still copyright to the estate, unless there was some deal done to use those images.

Rubini, how did KR lose out on the deal? He got the $$$’s for the sale, I am sure he is now enjoying not have to run any board or listen to any paranormal shows, something he said he lost interest in a long time ago.

Seems this whole shitshow with contracts will be a good case study someday in a “What not to do in a business deal” class.

All Rubini seems to be good at is being butthurt.

VC,

KR and I thought Marshalek was a man of his word. He intended to NEVER be a "lender" obviously as soon as KR received his money and agreement between KR and Marshalek, it was UNDERSTOOD by all parties... that IMMEDIATELY a SECOND CONTRACT would be created and executed w/ MYSELF as 50% owner of #Legacy AFTER KR's $ was paid back to Mike Marshalek.

Complicated crap.

But we (I) got fucked.

#LegacyDeath

#WhyAcceptSUBSTITUTES?

Well at least he didn't make you sign a two year non-compete.

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 15, 2020, 08:50:03 PM
Rich

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAgnJDJN4VA

BINGO!

#uncool

However, I do have SOME tangible communications between Marhalek and Jacob Vigil (leaked) that COULD lead to a verdict for The Great Rubini!!!

Things are developing!

#AcceptNOsubstitutes

good! i hope you get what you're owed, really.

this Mike Marshalek of ExploringAgain.com seems like an interesting fellow. i believe it's in his best interest to defend himself here on BG and disclose the business deal for all to see.

Mike, the optics aren't good buddy. inquiries are already commencing. aint real life so much more fun than fiction?

VC

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 15, 2020, 08:20:31 PM
KR is innocent

I talked to KR and facilitated and orchestrated the deal w/ Marshalek / IPS

KR was told by Mike Marshalek that RUBINI was OWNER and he was just a lender.

Then the Contract 4 mos ago was NEVER signed and executed purposely.

DO NOT FUCK w/ KR or AB family = they LOVE Rubini #Legacy

Eat your words Rubini. The Irony is a Big Shit Eating Grin:

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 15, 2020, 12:08:06 AM
VC  because of YOUR stupidity. I will never return to BellGab. YOU are the EXACT reason this world is fucked up.

The earth is indeed flat.

Nasa is Fake

Space is Fake

#totalDumbass

MIKE MARSHALEK FROM NEW JERSEY IS FACING RUBINI IN COURT
#Thief

#RubiniMagic

#RisingPhoenix

#Legacy

#FlatEarthTRUTH

Serves you right! FE, Moon, and Sandy Hook people will FUCK YOU every time and everyone else too!

Did Nathan know these two people Mike/Oz very well before? Personal friends?

You did render services and got some big names, so you are owed money, no doubt!

pate

This is a poorly written Passion Play, we ALL know who dies in the end.  Actors, places puh-lease!

There has been no gun/firework sighted hanging on the mantle, yet, so I must assume this is Act I.  Or was I not paying close enough attention?

-p

albrecht

Quote from: Richard Groyper on July 15, 2020, 09:34:28 PM
this Mike Marshalek of ExploringAgain.com seems like an interesting fellow. i believe it's in his best interest to defend himself here on BG and disclose the business deal for all to see.

Mike, the optics aren't good buddy. inquiries are already commencing. aint real life so much more fun than fiction?

I won't speak for K_Dubb but I will after looking at ExploringAgain site. Why no Norskie explorers mentioned? Who were the best! From ancient to modern!
ps: no possible way I can comment/figure on this other drama. Very confusing. I suggest all parties contact Art's lawyers. Get some good depos and billable hours for them.

VC

Quote from: Richard Groyper on July 15, 2020, 09:34:28 PM

Where is the Richie Groyper Sleuth Gif when you need it? Anyone?

Rubini needs to go on your show... Lit.

MarkT

VC,

Complicated crap.

But we (I) got fucked.

#LegacyDeath

#WhyAcceptSUBSTITUTES?

RUBINI, Sir, so, from your own admissions in your previous posts, you never put a fucking single dollar into this DMDN deal, yet you are expecting to be a 50% owner of something that you didn't contributed any tangible assets into it.
You contributed no cash or no any other material or intellectual assets. Assets that have significant monetary value.
The only horse that you are riding On is your past.

OK, that's fine and dandy, but your past resume doesn't have any monetary value. Bank gives no shit or a very little shit about it.
Sir Rubini, you have no cash and you have no any collateral to put against the purchase of DMDN. Just your past, just your resume.
Mike Marshalek sounds like a very decent businessman. He put 100% of his money into DMDN, so he owns 100%.

Sir Rubini, stop spreading fake news and creating drama that is based on a lie.

In conclusion Sir Rubibni, fuck you and the horse you rode in on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ld2oR_G9Zw&feature=emb_logo

MarkT

Nathan is a gentle slayer of bullshitters.
Nathan sounds like a gem. His skills arguing and holding his ground are very impressive.

MarkT

Who is that dumb shithead that Nathat is talking to?
I tuned in bit late tonight.

VC

Quote from: MarkT on July 15, 2020, 11:22:32 PM
Nathan is a gentle slayer of bullshitters.
Nathan sounds like a gem. His skills arguing and holding his ground are very impressive.

LOL... he destroyed the 1st caller, but Nathan's beliefs in other ideas are seemingly BSC. What are your ideas about FE, or no astronauts walked on the Moon?

Btw, do you have any interest in sailing to the Antarctic, or have you been there before? ;)

WOTR

Quote from: Richard Groyper on July 15, 2020, 08:45:28 PM
tbh your story of events could be completely true, Mr. Rubini. however, if Marshalek had no written obligation to make you a co-owner, it would seem that you were played. what incentive (other than a handshake agreement) did Marshalek have to make you a co-owner when he footed the entire payment to KR?

I can think of one major reason... How much do you honestly think that internet address is worth? How much is "midnight in the desert" worth as a brand? Even assuming that there are a few people out there who would like to replay Arts newest shows- how many are there?

The incentive is to be paid actual cash for a worthless pile of burning rubbish. Now he is stuck with a site that needs attention and work all to lose money each year.

#WellPlayedMarshalek

WOTR

Quote from: VC on July 15, 2020, 08:29:01 PM

Why would Keith care who bought the "legacy?" Art sold his real legacy to Coast. Then he half-heartedly created a Serius radio show and immediately quit. Then he came back again and quit his final legacy and gave the show to an amateur (no matter if you like Heather or not, he pretty much burned his own legacy to the ground with that decision.)

Keith kept it limping along for a few years. What more does he owe Art's legacy? Why should he be concerned about the Bell family (who, apparently did not own any stake in the program.) I hope he got a few dollars for his efforts. I would assume if the "Bell family" wanted to purchase the "legacy" he would have given it to them cheap.

It's like being upset that uncle Joe sold the family farm when none of his kids wanted it. And then being concerned that a "bad" man bought uncle Joe's legacy.