• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

chefist

Quote from: Justin drives a Prius on January 21, 2017, 07:22:24 PM
The invoice is in the post.  :)

That sounds so sophisticated it should be on NPR or BBC...greatly appreciated...

chefist

Quote from: my photo from my trip to NYC on January 21, 2017, 07:28:26 PM
Thank You Chefist, for "Martinez Tonight"
(am planning on listening next Friday and the next and the next..)

No, thank you for listening and joining the fun in the chat.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Chefist on January 21, 2017, 07:30:22 PM
That sounds so sophisticated it should be on NPR or BBC...greatly appreciated...

The way I see it, its 'our' show. You're the host and are very good at it indeed, but everyone could chip in. Just my feelings.

Quote from: nooryisawesomeâ,,¢ on January 21, 2017, 01:43:26 PM
The Prius is awesome just wish it had stroke eye! Still an excellent look.
do you mean the "after effect of crossed eyes" induced after "plunging the toilet with the door open and shorts down"....otherwise known as "wacking off" ?
my friend wants to know

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: my photo from my trip to NYC on January 21, 2017, 07:33:33 PM
do you mean the "after effect of crossed eyes" induced after "plunging the toilet with the door open and shorts down"....otherwise known as "wacking off" ?
my friend wants to know

Might be. Might not. :-[

chefist

Quote from: Justin drives a Prius on January 21, 2017, 07:32:47 PM
The way I see it, its 'our' show. You're the host and are very good at it indeed, but everyone could chip in. Just my feelings.

Yorkshire pud

Feel free to use it if you want, but I hope there are other candidates.

paladin1991

Quote from: Chefist on January 21, 2017, 05:40:34 PM
"I'm going to do something to Callan if I can. I'm not threatening, I'm acting." - George Senda

Acting.  Acting like a fucking moron.  But that's none of my business. 

Quote from: Chefist on January 21, 2017, 05:40:34 PM
"I'm going to do something to Callan if I can. I'm not threatening, I'm acting." - George Senda
falkie
come on, when was the last time you acted on anything ?
(since you were "plunging the toilet" in the gas station with your shorts down to your ankles with the door open AKA "wacking off")

chefist

Quote from: Justin drives a Prius on January 21, 2017, 07:40:05 PM
Feel free to use it if you want, but I hope there are other candidates.

It's perfect...folks here love a certain English accent...not the Cockney accent, but something more mainstream...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: my photo from my trip to NYC on January 21, 2017, 07:45:04 PM
falkie
(since you were "plunging the toilet" in the gas station with your shorts down to your ankles with the door open AKA "wacking off")

And he's acted on filing class acts when he thought there were a few dollars in the pipeline, even though his claim was tenuous at best. Oh, and he and Kathy have acted when they found a reason to complain loudly in a restaurant and get the meal for free after eating it (even though it was allegedly inedible). And of course, e maling, I mean inboxing Noory to get free glasses and not being embarrassed at all to send reminders about it. That Sir is proper acting!

Quote from: Justin Time on January 21, 2017, 07:40:41 PM
professionallyActing.  A classically trained actoracting like a fucking moron.  But that's none of my business.
FIFY

Quote from: Justin drives a Prius on January 21, 2017, 07:51:53 PM
And he's acted on filing class acts when he thought there were a few dollars in the pipeline, even though his claim was tenuous at best. Oh, and he and Kathy have acted when they found a reason to complain loudly in a restaurant and get the meal for free (even though it was allegedly inedible). And of course, e maling, I mean inboxing Noory to get free glasses and not being embarrassed at all to send reminders about it. That Sir is proper acting!
Falkie would be a natural for the class action lawsuit involving talc powder used for femine hygiene linked to cervical cancer....
slight variation
I used under my fat pads for hygiene reasons and now my thingy only twitches at the sight of underage girls that are busty and blonde in Starbucks
$$$$$$$

jason.callan

Quote from: Justin Time on January 21, 2017, 07:40:41 PM
Acting.  Acting like a fucking moron.  But that's none of my business.

I agree with you

jason.callan

Quote from: my photo from my trip to NYC on January 21, 2017, 07:45:04 PM
falkie

lol

damon

For everyone's enjoyment, The George Noory sucks thread is at 2573 pages and this page has 2080 pages. Thank you falkie your catching up to the guy who fired your ASS.

damon

Quote from: Jason Callan on January 21, 2017, 07:59:48 PM
lol
Jason Callen, I really do enjoy your videos and you are an American Hero too. Please keep up the good work Amigo.

Quote from: Chefist on January 21, 2017, 07:49:20 PM
It's perfect...folks here love a certain English accent...not the Cockney accent, but something more mainstream...

No one every gets weepy over us Detroit natives.   Carl here does an outstanding job of teaching the masses to speak properly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nn9yJPrPqmk

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: my photo from my trip to NYC on January 21, 2017, 07:55:45 PM
Falkie would be a natural for the class action lawsuit involving talc powder used for femine hygiene linked to cervical cancer....
slight variation
I used under my fat pads for hygiene reasons and now my thingy only twitches at the sight of underage girls that are busty and blonde in Starbucks
$$$$$$$

Maybe he can sue his mother's estate for giving birth to him and caring for him? Her attempts at making hm mature into a man, prevented his fatpad and twitchy thing reaching puberty naturally.

jason.callan

Quote from: Damon on January 21, 2017, 08:01:23 PM
Jason Callen, I really do enjoy your videos and you are an American Hero too. Please keep up the good work Amigo.

thank you very much... :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on January 21, 2017, 08:07:37 PM
The audio is simply lovely Pud.

Re doing it I think; it shouldn't be limited to Senda.   "Other topics etc......"

paladin1991

Quote from: Damon on January 21, 2017, 07:59:58 PM
For everyone's enjoyment, The George Noory sucks thread is at 2573 pages and this page has 2080 pages. Thank you falkie your catching up to the guy who fired your ASS.

lol.  This post should make everyone lol.

Lilith

Quote from: Justin drives a Prius on January 21, 2017, 08:23:16 PM
Re doing it I think; it shouldn't be limited to Senda.   "Other topics etc......"

I'm looking forward to it.  I might make a collection, and use some of them in my vids if that's ok with you.  :-*