• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Jackstar

Quote from: Jojo on November 25, 2020, 12:40:20 AM
I think I had Covid right before it was a thing.  Sick as a dog! 

So, then... COVID-18?

HOTFIX: The devices previously identified, registered and acknowledged as "Omega-33" through "Omega-55"--inclusive--are now ONLINE and fully operational.

You're welcome. Merry Christmas, Kids.

Jojo

Quote from: aldousburbank on February 28, 2011, 06:34:00 PM
...But I appreciate the heads up and shall most likely email you at some point for further raconteur-ing.
I wonder how this turned out.  A romance in the making.

Jojo

Quote from: chefist on November 25, 2020, 12:30:26 AM
Hi there JoJo...how are you doing tonight?  ;) ;D
Doing good.  Still amatuer cooking but not too much because the kitchen floor is hard tile  :'(.  We got some mats, so that helps a little.  Using more frozen vegetables.  But otherwise okay for now.  Moving things around so I can put the portable A/C away for the year.  We had a warm fall.  Another snoring night with Coast nutrition.  How are things with you?

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on November 25, 2020, 12:39:13 AM
All taxation is theft.
I know all we do is argue lately but honestly, I'm kinda grateful for the police, paramedic, & fire fighting services, lol.  Only bullies win under anarchy.  But of course I understand you're entitled to your opinion.  I liked how smart you were when I met you online.

Silphion

Quote from: Jojo on November 25, 2020, 12:40:20 AM
I think I had Covid last January before it was a thing.  Sick as a dog!

How many more people had a similar experience, I wonder?

Almost every member in my family circle, one after another,
came down with a wicked virus between Oct 2019 and Jan 2020.
Symptoms were the same, spasmodic coughing fits for two weeks or so.
Young and old, all survived and it was regarded as a common cold.

Jackstar

Quote from: Silphion on November 25, 2020, 01:03:39 AM
How many more people had a similar experience, I wonder? [...] it was regarded as a common cold.

Gay.

Silphion

Quote from: Jackstar on November 25, 2020, 01:05:22 AM
Gay.

You are missing the point so often these days, your periodic fans are starting to worry.

Jackstar

Quote from: Silphion on November 25, 2020, 01:10:52 AM
You are missing the point so often these days, your periodic fans are starting to worry.

I just flew in from Nashville, and boy are my arms tired.

Jojo

Quote from: Silphion on November 25, 2020, 01:03:39 AM
How many more people had a similar experience, I wonder?

Almost every member in my family circle, one after another,
came down with a wicked virus between Oct 2019 and Jan 2020.
Symptoms were the same, spasmodic coughing fits for two weeks or so.
Young and old, all survived and it was regarded as a common cold.
Same here.  The people I know also had difficulty staying warm until they really put effort into it by bundling up, etc...  Then suddenly 9 months later my sense of smell disappeared and only is coming back gradually.  I've wondered if JS has been impostered.

Jack, what was in Nashville?

Jack, I dunno if I'm savvy enough.  I had to use the Find feature on "panel" in this thread to understand what you meant.  That turned up nothing so I reviewed your posts.  That revealed nothing so I did an advanced search on "panel", then I learned you are interviewing people?  Well, I'm flattered.  I suppose chat would be okay.  But again, I don't watch tv, don't know much jargon, & had to research to even know what you meant so you'd have to be patient.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Silphion on November 25, 2020, 01:10:52 AM

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Jojo on November 25, 2020, 01:18:16 AM
Same here.  The people I know also had difficulty staying warm until they really put effort into it by bundling up, etc...  Then suddenly 9 months later my sense of smell disappeared and only is coming back gradually.

Jack, what was in Nashville?

Jack, I dunno if I'm savvy enough.  I had to use the Find feature on "panel" in this thread to understand what you meant.  That turned up nothing so I reviewed your posts.  That revealed nothing so I did an advanced search on "panel", then I learned you are interviewing people?  Well, I'm flattered.  I suppose chat would be okay.  But again, I don't watch tv, don't know much jargon, & had to research to even know what you meant so you'd have to be patient.

What's your birthday?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on November 25, 2020, 01:51:05 AM
Are you sure the right pronoun is "he"?!

No, especially if that’s really Heather. ;)

Silphion

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 25, 2020, 01:54:51 AM
No, especially if that’s really Heather. ;)

Obvious should be obvious

[attachment=1]

Jojo

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on November 25, 2020, 01:23:25 AM
What's your birthday?
Well, that would be tmi but I'm an Aries with venus in Gemini and a Virgo rising.  What sign are you?

Norway is a Gemini with an Aquarius moon.  Superficial and frosty. 

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Jojo on November 25, 2020, 02:03:53 AM
Well, that would be tmi but I'm an Aries with venus in Gemini and a Virgo rising.  What sign are you?

Capricorn with lots and I mean lots of Sagittarius plus on the cusp. . rising LEO ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Jojo on November 25, 2020, 02:03:53 AM

Why is that tmi?

Jojo

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on November 25, 2020, 02:26:06 AM
Capricorn with lots and I mean lots of Sagittarius plus on the cusp. . rising LEO ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
That's exciting!  But not as exciting as telling the whole world personally identifying information!  Presuming Norway was born in the midwest, he has a Leo rising sign too.

I can't navigate here due to some security certificate issue no matter which browser.  I hope I can stick around.  Not if it takes a lot of logging out though.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Jojo on November 25, 2020, 01:51:05 AM
Are you sure the right pronoun is "he"?!

This is why we need bios under our pictures, so people know how we prefer to be addressed.  Mine are pee/rim.

Ciardelo

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on November 25, 2020, 02:33:50 AM
Why is that tmi?

Sorry, MeowMix. Your DOXXING efforts are for shit.

Just because you were STUPID enough to have been outed and NUDES posted of you online doesn't mean everybody else wants (or deserves) the same treatment.

Dateline

The Drama!  What is the story behind the doxxing and related details?

Ciardelo

Quote from: Dateline on November 25, 2020, 11:06:31 AM

You just want to see the nudies don't you?

Jackstar

Quote from: Dateline on November 25, 2020, 11:06:31 AM

She does not actually know what "doxxing" either means or entails, neither in terms of history nor definition, and she is not likely to have any deeper understanding than I do of the recent spate of the activity that has happened here over the past year--especially as I told her months before I even told her about BellGab, 'I've been doxxed for over twenty years," I don't think she even gets the full implications of that yet either.

It's not all a tragic story of lost and forlorn, ill-requited, ill-desired, & ill-delivered love content... some of it's an actual Godblessed laugh riot. Film at 11.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on November 25, 2020, 11:28:58 AM
She does not actually know what "doxxing" either means or entails, neither in terms of history nor definition, and she is not likely to have any deeper understanding than I do of the recent spate of the activity that has happened here over the past year--especially as I told her months before I even told her about BellGab, 'I've been doxxed for over twenty years," I don't think she even gets the full implications of that yet either.

It's not all a tragic story of lost and forlorn, ill-requited, ill-desired, & ill-delivered love content... some of it's an actual Godblessed laugh riot. Film at 11.

Is she simple? Are we talking female Forrest Gump here?

Ciardelo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 25, 2020, 12:16:32 PM
Is she simple? Are we talking female Forrest Gump here?

Of course Doc! She's a goddam simpleton!
That's why you should go ahead and let your guard down and share personal details with her!

It's also a goddam laugh riot! HAHAHAH
Film at 11! Party on!

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on November 25, 2020, 11:28:58 AM
it's an actual Godblessed laugh riot. Film at 11.

Quote from: Ciardelo on November 25, 2020, 12:20:34 PM
It's also a goddam laugh riot! HAHAHAH
Film at 11! Party on!

It's possible we're going to vote you off the island. Stay tuned.