• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Caravan to Midnight

Started by Original Larry, September 28, 2015, 11:36:00 AM

Ciardelo

Quote from: Jackstar® on January 27, 2017, 10:59:08 PM
Holy shit, it sounds like he has Captain Trips.
Is he anywhere near Arnette, Texas?

Kidnostad3

Honey, I'm home!  Just checking in to see how you kids are getting along.

What fascinates me about Wells and keeps me coming back is his frequently telling us that he is not into conspiracy theories and then immediately following that up by touting someone like Wolfgang Halbig who contends that the children who were not really shot and killed at Sandy Hook are being held against their will by the government and that it is his mission to save them.  Dam that was a long run-on sentence.  Sorry but I don't have time to write shorter ones.

Bomar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 28, 2017, 02:24:52 AM
Honey, I'm home!  Just checking in to see how you kids are getting along.

What fascinates me about Wells and keeps me coming back is his frequently telling us that he is not into conspiracy theories and then immediately following that up by touting someone like Wolfgang Halbig who contends that the children who were not really shot and killed at Sandy Hook are being held against their will by the government and that it is his mission to save them.  Dam that was a long run-on sentence.  Sorry but I don't have time to write shorter ones.

Kid,...

It is not a "Conspiracy Theory" if you believe it, it is a "Conspiracy Theory" if you don't believe it, and others do...

Or as the old adage states, "be one with your delusion and find peace within"...

Bomar

Ciardelo

Quote from: Bomar on January 28, 2017, 03:03:57 AM
Kid,...

It is not a "Conspiracy Theory" if you believe it, it is a "Conspiracy Theory" if you don't believe it, and others do...

Or as the old adage states, "be one with your delusion and find peace within"...

Bomar
Boomer,

What "old adage" is that? That sounds like some moar liberal left-thinking bull-pucks. Is that what you poor twisted bastids tell each other whilst masturbating over Pelosi pics?

Asking for a star®

Jackstar

Are you telling me, that you think that skinny little kid carried all that ammo? What are you, high?

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 28, 2017, 02:24:52 AM
someone like Wolfgang Halbig

Obvious Central Casting is obvious.

Bomar

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 28, 2017, 03:10:44 AM

Asking for a star®

Ciarie,...

Happy New Year...

Definitely a "Fire Rooster" year...

Bomar

Ciardelo

Quote from: Bomar on January 28, 2017, 06:50:15 AM
Ciarie,...

Happy New Year...

Definitely a "Fire Rooster" year...

Bomar
Of course B. You are the Year of the RAT that celebrates attacking 10-YEAR-OLD CHILDREN on Twitter...

Wake up, you weirdo.

Bomar

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 28, 2017, 07:01:16 AM

You are the Year of the RAT...

Ciarie,...

This is actually my year, 1957, I am a child of the year of the Rooster...

The next "year of the Rat", isn't until 2020...

Previous Rat years ... 1948, 1960, 1972, 1984, 1996, 2008...

Point of interest:

President Trump's (6/14/46) year, is next year, 2018, the year of the Dog...

And, Barron Trump's (3/20/06) year, is also the year of the Dog...

Bomar

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Bomar on January 28, 2017, 07:55:14 AM
President Trump's (6/14/46) year, is next year, 2018, the year of the Dog...

And, Barron Trump's (3/20/06) year, is also the year of the Dog...

Bomar

I predicted when Trump won that Barron would also be president one day. I think the kid may be a high functioning savant of some sort. Trump said he can do anything with a computer.  ;)

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 28, 2017, 08:04:49 AM
I predicted when Trump won that Barron would also be president one day. I think the kid may be a high functioning savant of some sort. Trump said he can do anything with a computer.  ;)

I like Barron.

Bomar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 28, 2017, 08:04:49 AM

I think the kid may be a high functioning savant of some sort. Trump said he can do anything with a computer.  ;)

But if "Barron" turns out to be a "Chip off the old block", I can see him center stage...

Accompanying President Trump everywhere and becoming a trusted adviser, even at his young age...

Bomar

weedeater

Quote from: Jackstar® on January 27, 2017, 10:59:08 PM
Holy shit, it sounds like he has Captain Trips.
[/quote

Poor John, he needs a break, who could fill in for this guy while he recuperates?  Would his ego allow it?

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 28, 2017, 03:10:44 AM
Boomer,

What "old adage" is that? That sounds like some moar liberal left-thinking bull-pucks. Is that what you poor twisted bastids tell each other whilst masturbating over Pelosi pics?

Asking for a star®

Hey Pal, I'm a conservative and I masturbate looking at Margaret Thatcher photos.  What you just said could be considered fightin' words.

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

Ark Midnight tonight on KLIF570 (radio program) @ 10pm to Midnight (Central Time)

Link:  http://streema.com/radios/570_KLIF (works best for most systems)

Guest Host: Gavin Mitchell

Our guest today - Jan 28 2017 Michael Cutler

Michael Cutler graduated from Brooklyn College of the City University of New York in February 1971 with a B.A. in Communications Arts and Sciences and is a retired Senior Special Agent of the former INS (Immigration and Naturalization Service).

Mr. Cutler provided testimony to the 9/11 Commission and has testified before numerous state legislative hearings throughout the United States. He assisted the law firm retained by Arizona's Governor Jan Brewer to defend her and her state against the DOJ lawsuit in response to Arizona's immigration law, SB 1070. He also provides expert witness testimony at trials where immigration is at issue.

Studio Lines will be open - please join the conversation...
Phone … 1-888-787-5543...

Enjoy...

Bomar

Kidnostad3

As a counter to the revisionist history portrayed in the popular Broadway musical "Hamilton," another musical ought to be written about the other main character Aaron Burr who as the sitting Vice President shot and killed Hamilton.  It would be titled "Burr" and have the subtitle "The bastard had it coming."

Okay, I'm beginning to think I've got way too much free time on my hands.

Lilith

Quote from: Bomar on January 28, 2017, 03:06:03 PM
Dudes and Dudettes,...

Ark Midnight tonight on KLIF570 (radio program) @ 10pm to Midnight (Central Time)

Link:  http://streema.com/radios/570_KLIF (works best for most systems)

Our guest today - Jan 28 2017 Michael Cutler

Michael Cutler graduated from Brooklyn College of the City University of New York in February 1971 with a B.A. in Communications Arts and Sciences and is a retired Senior Special Agent of the former INS (Immigration and Naturalization Service).

Mr. Cutler provided testimony to the 9/11 Commission and has testified before numerous state legislative hearings throughout the United States. He assisted the law firm retained by Arizona's Governor Jan Brewer to defend her and her state against the DOJ lawsuit in response to Arizona's immigration law, SB 1070. He also provides expert witness testimony at trials where immigration is at issue.

Studio Lines will be open - please join the conversation...
Phone … 1-888-787-5543...

Enjoy...

Bomar

Sorry Bomar, but Chefist is hosting MartinezTonight this evening, and it's all about bellgab and bellgabbers.  Much more important stuff than anything Wells could possibly have to present tonight.  Perhaps I shall catch Wells after you post his YouTube podcast sometime tomorrow.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Bomar on January 28, 2017, 08:37:35 AM
But if "Barron" turns out to be a "Chip off the old block", I can see him center stage...

Accompanying President Trump everywhere and becoming a trusted adviser, even at his young age...

Bomar

Well we all know that Jimmy Carter never made a move without consulting his 11 year old daughter Amy (sp?).  Who can forget that speech?

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

This is the video by "The Liberty Eagle" over their facebook page...

Ark Midnight #34...

Our guest today - Jan 28 2017 - Michael Cutler

Topic: Syrian Refugees and American Border Problems

Link: 

https://www.facebook.com/TheLibertyEagle/videos/681421798649766/ 

Enjoy

Bomar

Lilith

Quote from: Bomar on January 29, 2017, 10:44:06 AM

Dudes and Dudettes,...

This is the video by "The Liberty Eagle" over their facebook page...

Ark Midnight #34...

Our guest today - Jan 28 2017 - Michael Cutler

Topic: Syrian Refugees and American Border Problems

Link:  https://www.facebook.com/TheLibertyEagle/videos/681421798649766/ 

Enjoy

Bomar

Well, aside from the part where he was a little too intense about the subscription pushing, I enjoyed Gavin Mitchells more personalized news comments, and I thought he did an overall much better job of the "listening to the guest" part as well.

Ciardelo

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on January 29, 2017, 07:37:08 PM
Well, aside from the part where he was a little too intense about the subscription pushing, I enjoyed Gavin Mitchells more personalized news comments, and I thought he did an overall much better job of the "listening to the guest" part as well.

Me too, the guest was able to express himself without interruption. Good Job Gavin Mitchell!

Elane237

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 29, 2017, 10:57:19 PM
Me too, the guest was able to express himself without interruption. Good Job Gavin Mitchell!

How refreshing! Host Gavin Mitchell conducted an excellent interview without name calling and superstitious rants!  Michael Cutler really took the message home at the end when he blamed a lot of this immigration crisis on the 300+ Sanctuary Cities/ Counties! Trump is off to a good start - but in order for his plan to work, he will have to get rid of ALL the sanctuary cities.  America cannot be called one nation as long as there are areas which are NOT America, yet receive Federal funding. How ridiculous!  He will also need to step up his war on the MSM by including more Alternative Media orgs as promised. 

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 28, 2017, 03:45:24 PM
As a counter to the revisionist history portrayed in the popular Broadway musical "Hamilton," another musical ought to be written about the other main character Aaron Burr who as the sitting Vice President shot and killed Hamilton.  It would be titled "Burr" and have the subtitle "The bastard had it coming."

Okay, I'm beginning to think I've got way too much free time on my hands.
That is possible if you have time to argue with Bomar, or, Jackstar for that matter.
By the way, I just heard an interview with the author of "Conspiracy Theory in America" on "Our Interesting Times" with Tim Kelley.
I spaced out his name for the moment, but I'll post it as soon as I remember or look it up.
By the way, how many kids were wounded at Sandy Hook? Every kid shot died? That ought to tell you something right there. That is NOT POSSIBLE. Unless of course, he had all day, or his .223 bullets were nuclear or some shit.
It's a fucking HOAX. period.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Original Larry on January 30, 2017, 04:03:55 PM
That is possible if you have time to argue with Bomar, or, Jackstar for that matter.
By the way, I just heard an interview with the author of "Conspiracy Theory in America" on "Our Interesting Times" with Tim Kelley.
I spaced out his name for the moment, but I'll post it as soon as I remember or look it up.
By the way, how many kids were wounded at Sandy Hook? Every kid shot died? That ought to tell you something right there. That is NOT POSSIBLE. Unless of course, he had all day, or his .223 bullets were nuclear or some shit.
It's a fucking HOAX. period.

Language OL' Arry!

Dr. Lance deHaven-Smith http://tkelly6785757.podomatic.com/

Your Welcome ;)

My apologies Ciardelo, I woke up in a really bad mood , thanks for posting that link, buddy.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Original Larry on January 30, 2017, 04:42:52 PM
My apologies Ciardelo, I woke up in a really bad mood , thanks for posting that link, buddy.

Absofuckinglutely not a problem OL' Arry  ;) We all have our moments right mang?

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

Ark Midnight #34 - Airport protests- is there method behind the madness?

Link: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YYCtUTl5Z8  ...

Enjoy...

Bomar