• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Butt Fuc**d by a Martian

Started by PaulAtreides, March 11, 2015, 08:31:17 PM

PaulAtreides

Does anyone have a link to the clip where the caller asked Snoory's guest if he had ever been butt fuc**d by a Martian and Snoory was asleep at the kill switch and let it air?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: PaulAtreides on March 11, 2015, 08:31:17 PM
Does anyone have a link to the clip where the caller asked Snoory's guest if he had ever been butt fuc**d by a Martian and Snoory was asleep at the kill switch and let it air?

do you know who the guest was and/or when it aired?

aldousburbank

Quote from: MV on March 11, 2015, 08:32:46 PM
I'm not saying it's Whitley but it's probably Whitley.

ksm32

This is why one should always have a pen & paper at the ready. Such things should be documented and enjoyed by all.

Quote from: aldousburbank on March 11, 2015, 08:36:16 PM
I'm not saying it's Whitley but it's probably Whitley.

Someone had to ask?

PaulAtreides

The guest was Thomas Greanias.  I believe date was 8/23/13 - about 30 minutes into hour 1.

Aren't you able to use your prescience to ascertain that info?  Man, some Dune messiah you turned out to be! 😉

The General

Are you sure that wasn't Phil Hendrie?

PaulAtreides

No, they were talking about Greanias' book/game "Raising Atlantis."

Quote from: PaulAtreides on March 11, 2015, 09:00:46 PM
No, they were talking about Greanias' book/game "Raising Atlantis."

Is that a euphemism?

jazmunda

I have a friend who can get that episode to me and then I'll forward it on to you if you can do the required snipping.

according to hoaxland's latest data on mars, martian butt fuc**ing is a holy action. the photo shows one of the martian ritual sites and not a martian image of a bulbus glandis as previously thought.

bateman

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: jazmunda on March 11, 2015, 09:47:14 PM
I have a friend who can get that episode to me and then I'll forward it on to you if you can do the required snipping.

Sure. Send it.

jazmunda

Quote from: MV on March 11, 2015, 10:41:38 PM
Sure. Send it.

Wait. We did not discuss what's in it for me? I need a new t-shirt to wear for every GabCast.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: jazmunda on March 11, 2015, 10:46:20 PM
Wait. We did not discuss what's in it for me? I need a new t-shirt to wear for every GabCast.

Well I was planning to charge you for the audio editing services, actually.

jazmunda

Quote from: MV on March 11, 2015, 10:49:23 PM
Well I was planning to charge you for the audio editing services, actually.

I just PMed you the links. Haven't received them? Try clearing your cache. Too soon?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: jazmunda on March 11, 2015, 10:51:24 PM
I just PMed you the links. Haven't received them? Try clearing your cache. Too soon?

I'll just format...

jazmunda

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: jazmunda on March 11, 2015, 11:01:45 PM
Email sent to admin email.

When in the show does it happen? You can't expect me to actively listen to The George Noory Show, can you?

jazmunda

Quote from: MV on March 11, 2015, 11:08:34 PM
When in the show does it happen? You can't expect me to actively listen to The George Noory Show, can you?

Do you not read your own forum? Sheesh!!!!!111

Quote from: PaulAtreides on March 11, 2015, 08:48:58 PM
The guest was Thomas Greanias.  I believe date was 8/23/13 - about 30 minutes into hour 1.

MV/Liberace!

Ok, I will report back with the audio tomorrow.

nextgen.fm

;D

i'd love to hear this, what was Totino's reaction?

jazmunda

While we're waiting for MV to produce a better quality version here is a version that I recorded on my phone so I apologize for the shitty quality.

I found the place in the George Noory Sucks thread where this was discussed live. This was one of those nights where George was chatting live whilst he was conducting an interview and his lapse in concentration certainly shows. It appears as if they might have blocked out the offending comments live but someone forgot to expunge it from the version posted on their website. Idiots.

http://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=3.33600

Here starmtn001 asked what happened to the caller but didn't mention what was said so I assume that someone hit the button in time.

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 23, 2013, 11:52:37 PM
Whoa what just happened with that caller?

Then starrmtn001 asks Bateman if it was him

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 23, 2013, 11:56:49 PM
Bateman?  Was that you?

To which Bateman replies.

Quote from: bateman on August 23, 2013, 11:58:40 PM
I'm listening to Art & drinking bourbon. I can't be bothered with the Snooron tonight.

Now George chimes in and gives us the scoop on what happened with the call.

Quote from: Gnoory on August 24, 2013, 12:05:37 AM
The moron used the F letter word...and thats something none of you would do....that I can take to the bank.
Hope you are all well.

Perhaps he shouldn't peruse BellGab and host a show. Idiot.

Here is the file. MV will no doubt provide a better quality version soon.

PChirp

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on March 12, 2015, 01:50:14 AM
Wow. Just wow.

Jaz,

That clip made my fuckin' night!  Thanks-a-million, mate!   ;D ;D ;D ;D

cweb

Lol credit to the guest who answered like it was a completely normal question.