• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Can you handle Quantum Mechanics mixed with a dose of spirituality & pragmatism

Started by Stellar, January 27, 2020, 09:52:23 PM

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Stellar on January 27, 2020, 09:52:23 PM
If you are a numb nuts for brains than this supersedes your symmetry and you might hit a wall!  This is a tell all physicists ponder the Universeht

Can anyone here interpret gibberish?

pate

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 28, 2020, 09:54:10 AM
Can anyone here interpret gibberish?

I am fluent in gibberish, eye thank.

------

I have a feeling that Stella is using the ESL, my gut says he's East Europe/Germanic in his primary language.  Aside from the "then/than" & intardasting spelling of YouKneeVerts/Universe, I decode this to read:

"Hey, dumb ass see if you can wrap your noodle around the mathematics and theory presented in this first vidya."

The next two videos are amusing songs from the late 80s or early 90s.

------

That's my professional gibberish interpretation, I could be wrong.  I also attempted to use the statement:

If you are a numb nuts for brains than this supersedes your symmetry and you might hit a wall!  This is a tell all physicists ponder the Universe.

As a mathematical word problem, where:

let x=(((you)))
and x(b) = brains/IQ

⇒ x=Σ(↨x-b)^2 ∧ x(b) = ø ↔ y=∓∞ (or |∞|)

Nautical Shore about the equation I derived from Stalle's statement, so I will await correction.

I did skim the video a bit, and it does look interesting I may review it at a later date if I have a spare 2 hours to fully digest what is presented there, it seems to be a series of clips from various lectures about particle physics, fluid dynamics, fractal theory & some other austere subjects in the maths/physics world that lead to a conclusion that the universe only appears to be expanding and actually is contained within a finite space (that may or may not be multi-dimensional in nature i.e: we may be seeing n dimensional space from a strictly 3 or 4 dimensional perspective {4 dimensional if you consider time to be the 4th dimension...})

------

I hope that helps, kidThree!  But I have a feeling that it will look like more gibberish, which it very well may be.

-p

Hog

If you are a numb nuts for brains than this supersedes your symmetry and you might hit a wall!  This is a tell all physicists ponder the Universe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1BNcSBApOU

Back when MTV actually played............music videos!    Oy Vey!

peace
Hog