• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

***BREAKING*** Explosion in NYC

Started by Richard Groyper, September 17, 2016, 07:20:44 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: VoteQuimby on September 18, 2016, 10:29:48 PM
So that totally isn't an ISIS cell or anything.

...What stupid jahoodis though. Really poorly made bombs, didn't cause any damage and they had at least five people. Wonder why these chose such a pussy way to Allah Akbar when they would have been so much more effective walking into a festival with a couple of assault rifles. Now they're going to sit in a federal supermax for a 20 years and didn't accomplish dick.

They're a spinoff from Hillary's campaign team.  ;)

Quote from: Empress on September 18, 2016, 10:30:27 PM

;D  ;D  ;D

That was one of my favorite news stories ever. The keks I got from that knew no bounds.

Quote from: norland2424 on September 17, 2016, 09:51:53 PM
Lol she probably is dude
==================================
'Allo!
with you better late am i.
Lots of tech troubles w inter-webby thing haveing i.
My call on Joo Yawk & Joisey Kook-off:
It's the 'Love-Child'of "Hillare Rodham/Blythe/Chelsea"
And:(Wait 4 it..)
George(no,not 'Clo_Norry!)"Da Mad BOMBER"Metesky!!
Any qvestions,look at,how these attacks fit Mr.Metesky's official F.B.Eye 'profile/Bio.'..
See the books of Feeb agit-prop ad nauseum abouthow Metesky was finally located through his retirement check.
PS:Missing most C2C audio now.
PPS:No Logo:
[7VF]

WOTR

Quote from: norland2424 on September 18, 2016, 10:30:03 PM
Of terrorists why not?
I suppose they are probably wondering the same thing.  Why not torture American troops if they get captured?

norland2424

Quote from: WOTR on September 18, 2016, 10:42:59 PM
I suppose they are probably wondering the same thing.  Why not torture American troops if they get captured?

And they do, all of their prisoners actually

Quote from: Beelzebubbelah on September 18, 2016, 10:41:48 PM
==================================
'Allo!
with you better late am i.
Lots of tech troubles w inter-webby thing haveing i.
My call on Joo Yawk & Joisey Kook-off:
It's the 'Love-Child'of "Hillare Rodham/Blythe/Chelsea"
And:(Wait 4 it..)
George(no,not 'Clo_Norry!)"Da Mad BOMBER"Metesky!!
Any qvestions,look at,how these attacks fit Mr.Metesky's official F.B.Eye 'profile/Bio.'..
See the books of Feeb agit-prop ad nauseum abouthow Metesky was finally located through his retirement check.
PS:Missing most C2C audio now.
PPS:No Logo:
[7VF]
Good one BB.  ;)

The "Mad Bomber."

Metesky responded with a letter to the paper and revealed that he blamed Consolidated Edison [the power company] for an injury on the job that he believed led to his developing tuberculosis.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: norland2424 on September 18, 2016, 10:27:02 PM
Now its time to send these idiots to a cia blacksite so we can get info

Contrary to popular belief and Hollywood doctrine, torture to glean information is a very poor method to get said information. This was discovered (because thought went into it, rather than knee jerk vengence), in WW 2. Intelligence officers wanting vital and life saving information from German prisoners used psychology very effectively, even getting the officer to believe they'd found a friend in an enemy.

But that doesn't make good news with rednecks, they want to know that a prisoner is having water poured in his lungs or electrocuted (you know; how those savage Iraqi's behaved towards US and UK troops in Gulf War 1) because they're not really interested in saving lives and gaining intelligence, they just want a video game based on misconceptions of what interrogation involves.

norland2424

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 18, 2016, 10:51:07 PM
Contrary to popular belief and Hollywood doctrine, torture to glean information is a very poor method to get said information. This was discovered (because thought went into it, rather than knee jerk vengence), in WW 2. Intelligence officers wanting vital and life saving information from German prisoners used psychology very effectively, even getting the officer to believe they'd found a friend in an enemy.

But that doesn't make good news with rednecks, they want to know that a prisoner is having water poured in his lungs or electrocuted (you know; how those savage Iraqi's behaved towards US and UK troops in Gulf War 1) because they're not really interested in saving lives and gaining intelligence, they just want a video game based on misconceptions of what interrogation involves.

Meh if their actual terrorists then fuck em.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: norland2424 on September 18, 2016, 10:53:45 PM
Meh if their actual terrorists then fuck em.

And learn nothing......zero. And not find out what else is planned, perhaps the next time might be you and the interrogators didn't find out.

But thank you for making my point.... :)

norland2424

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 18, 2016, 10:57:32 PM
And learn nothing......zero. And not find out what else is planned, perhaps the nextvtime might be you and the interrogators didn't find out.
Op
But thank you for making my point.... :)

I get your point, but you also fail to see that intelligence agencies do employ forms of torture or the threat of torture to gain info. Or do you think mi6 just dishes out hugs and good wishes?  ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: norland2424 on September 18, 2016, 11:02:00 PM
I get your point, but you also fail to see that intelligence agencies do employ forms of torture or the threat of torture to gain info. Or do you think mi6 just dishes out hugs and good wishes?  ;)

No they don't. MI6 is the 'spying' arm of British intel. The officers more often than not recruit locals on the ground to get information. Sure, bribery, offers of help etc, but torture is counter productive if you're hoping to get (for example), an Iraqi twenty something man to find stuff out for you by listening in on your enemy's plans. Or do you think threatening to rip his balls off would be helpful? Look up 'Hearts and Minds'.

norland2424

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 18, 2016, 11:07:16 PM
No they don't. MI6 is the 'spying' arm of British intel. The officers more often than not recruit locals on the ground to get information. Sure, bribery, offers of help etc, but torture is counter productive if you're hoping to get (for example), an Iraqi twenty something man to find stuff out for you by listening in on your enemy's plans. Or do you think threatening to rip his balls off would be helpful? Look up 'Hearts and Minds'.

Hearts and minds doesn't work, at least not for us Americans

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: norland2424 on September 18, 2016, 11:13:49 PM
Hearts and minds doesn't work, at least not for us Americans

It works, its just not understood by most Americans. They want 'Fuck ya' and not intelligence. Hollywood has much to answer for.

norland2424

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 18, 2016, 11:20:17 PM
It works, its just not understood by most Americans. They want 'Fuck ya' and not intelligence. Hollywood has much to answer for.

Yup because you have met most Americans  ::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: norland2424 on September 18, 2016, 11:21:48 PM
Yup because you have met most Americans  ::)

Not at all, I'm responding to what your previous post said.

bateman

Quote from: starrmtn001 on September 18, 2016, 11:17:44 PM
You beat me to it.  I'm not as good at finding this stuff as you are, Bateman.  Thank you for the link. ;)

Twitter.  ;)

steelbot

I do hope all are safe - SMDH, and so glad they have apparently caught the suspects. 

norland2424

Quote from: bateman on September 18, 2016, 11:33:35 PM
And now the mayor is saying the opposite

https://twitter.com/miguelnbc/status/777741384228929537

Seems there has to be more out there that got spooked once the arrests were announced

steelbot

Quote from: norland2424 on September 18, 2016, 11:02:00 PM
I get your point.... Or do you think mi6 just dishes out hugs and good wishes?  ;)
I HAVE INFORMATION!!!! I WANT MY Drugs and good Wishes!

...edit..errr...Hugs I mean!

bateman

norland2424

Quote from: bateman on September 18, 2016, 11:38:42 PM
All trains into the city stopped.

Here's hoping that you're actually home then

bateman

Quote from: norland2424 on September 18, 2016, 11:39:50 PM
Here's hoping that you're actually home then

I am in my secure, undisclosed and fortified location.  8)