source: I am now fully turned off.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Jackstar on August 22, 2020, 04:40:48 PM
can confirm
source: I am now fully turned off.

I'm sure you're turned on now.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 22, 2020, 04:38:18 PM
Lies!  They think that makes us breathe out unfiltered air.  They are just jealous of how hot we look.  Mine has a pocket for the filters that came with it plus two layers of cotton between me and the valve, which they can't see, and the ones without a filter pocket you can turn the valve off by twisting a little thing.

We look like Ninja's these days... They're mad & jealous.... Like closeted politicans.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Corona Kitty on August 22, 2020, 04:50:40 PM
We look like Ninja's these days...

If Ninjas looked like frightened housewives afraid of everything.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 22, 2020, 04:53:12 PM
???

It is an acceptable contraction.  Much like the one you experience when you see Decon in his hot little mask.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 22, 2020, 04:54:54 PM
If Ninjas looked like frightened housewives afraid of everything.

You seem upset

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 22, 2020, 04:56:03 PM
It is an acceptable contraction.  Much like the one you experience when you see Decon in his hot little mask.

Just wondering who you’re referring to actually?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Corona Kitty on August 22, 2020, 04:56:44 PM
You seem upset

Nope. I’m not the one in hysterics over a communist psyop.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 22, 2020, 04:56:03 PM

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 22, 2020, 04:58:33 PM
Nope. I’m not the one in hysterics over a communist psyop.

Did the mean lady tell you to go the other way down the frozen-food aisle again?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 22, 2020, 05:00:49 PM
Did the mean lady tell you to go the other way down the frozen-food aisle again?

Freeedom!!!!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 22, 2020, 05:00:49 PM

No, no one’s said a word to me and I’ve even been going maskless. I encourage others to stand up for their rights and do likewise.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 22, 2020, 05:03:23 PM
No, no one’s said a word to me and I’ve even been going maskless. I encourage others to stand up for their rights and do likewise.

Oh no I am sorry I believe she yelled at you for going out the wrong door and you came back and rage-posted.  I think I got a hernia laughing.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 22, 2020, 05:06:43 PM
Oh no I am sorry I believe she yelled at you for going out the wrong door and you came back and rage-posted.  I think I got a hernia laughing.

If you need to make up a story to amuse youself that’s great. Maybe soon you can advance to finger painting. :D

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 22, 2020, 05:04:30 PM
Or death. Those are the only choices.

In all seriousness around here, they deny service If you don't have a mask on. It's nothing I agree with. Has that not been implemented in your location?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Corona Kitty on August 22, 2020, 05:12:32 PM
In all seriousness around here, they deny service If you don't have a mask on. It's nothing I agree with. Has that not been implemented in your location?

Yeah, but I’m testing the waters where I think I can get away with it and frankly I’m willing to just say I have a medical exemption now and argue the point if I have to.

eviUru

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 22, 2020, 05:14:37 PM
Yeah, but I’m testing the waters where I think I can get away with it and frankly I’m willing to just say I have a medical exemption now and argue the point if I have to.

One day somebody might just snap and put a bullet in your head for being so brave disrespectful and argumentative.
Some people take corona infection very seriously. Just sayin'

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: eviUru on August 22, 2020, 05:19:59 PM
One day somebody might just snap and put a bullet in your head for being so brave disrespectful and argumentative.
Some people take corona infection very seriously. Just sayin'

If that’s what’s meant to be there’s no use stressing about it. I remain committed to the truth.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Corona Kitty on August 22, 2020, 05:12:32 PM

My local stores give no fucks the people that work there dont even wear masks. Most of them have put up plexiglass screens at counters but thats it. I got kicked out of a walmart (not local) so i started going to the redneck one and they didn't give a fuck until corporate enforced it so i quit going. The a few weeks later walmart backtracked on it because door greeters were getting assaulted. So i went back to walmart and the door greeter asked me to wear a mask and i just told him i had asthma and walked in without one lol. I would say about 30% of the people inside were not wearing one. No one in my county has died from it and no one gives a fuck it's like Covid-19 does not exist here.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 22, 2020, 05:08:50 PM
If you need to make up a story to amuse youself that’s great. Maybe soon you can advance to finger painting. :D

Oh yes, that was it.  I needed to go back and look so I could laugh again.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 14, 2020, 01:59:02 PM
I was out and wanted to grab a coffee before returning home. As I was leaving the lady who served me started barking at me that I was going out the wrong door, that I had to leave by the other door. I said, “but my car’s right outside this door. I’m not cattle.” And then proceeded to walk out the door I wanted to. Felt good! I think we’re all going to have to start pushing back on this Nazification of society. It’s getting ugly and weird now.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 22, 2020, 05:25:42 PM
Oh yes, that was it.  I needed to go back and look so I could laugh again.

That was months ago and I’m still not obeying your masters. I think that’s what’s upsetting you.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 22, 2020, 05:14:37 PM

A swedish doctor talked about the mask being more harmful then good just recently. It's something else seeing people drive alone in their cars with a mask on.  ;D

The end times are a lot different than I expected.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on August 22, 2020, 05:19:20 PM
OMG!

You RESIST!

9 X OUT of 10 = They can't do SHIT!

#HOMOS

#DONOTCOMPLY

You DO NOT COMPLY to MAKE THAT CHANGE!

#BEaMAN

THIS is WHAT is WRONG with Millennials and THIS COUNTRY = Because you are Paranormal Brainwashed College/CNN-BLMspoonfedANTIFAapologistPUSSYSfromSatan!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k48KrrwJ19o

#BETA
#VaginaNathan
#RobbieFromTheUK

#MaskFags

#CommiePuppets

#RubiniSOROS2020

www.Conspiracy.Radio

Hehe the hash tags.

albrecht

Quote from: Corona Kitty on August 22, 2020, 05:29:48 PM
A swedish doctor talked about the mask being more harmful then good just recently. It's something else seeing people drive alone in their cars with a mask on.  ;D

The end times are a lot different than I expected.
Dutch head also had expressed concerns about masks.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-netherlands-idUSKCN24U2UJ

I don't know. I like playing outlaw so don't mind the masks. I consider them, basically, a totem. Sure a good, new, and properly worn one might help a bit but a reused, make-shift, etc one? And still not many talking about the eyes, surface issues, toliet flushes, HVAC systems, and other orifices. I also find the masks intriguing on women. Like a dance of the seven veils or a hint of mystery. Especially since it is summer and so the incongruence between bikinis or short-shorts and yet a mask. I'm told some strip clubs are requiring masks. Strange world. But good for the pastor or teacher who is going- or working there.