• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Minneapolis/St.paul riots

Started by nooryisawesome, May 28, 2020, 07:48:30 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 06, 2020, 11:38:07 PM
Unless the blonde braided lady screamed Get Out he should have STOOD HIS GROUND!  What a lame patriot.

Gay. Good thing the cameras were still there and rolling.

WOTR

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 06, 2020, 11:28:02 PM
He does not say he was told to leave.  "...we along with the Fox News Crew left..."

Lets go through this then...

Why don't I start with the obvious one? "The younger lady with the braided, blonde hair yelled out to all of them that they should STOP WORKING AND COME BACK TOMORROW at 8AM. Thereafter all but 4 election employees left (meaning around 21 counters.)

After that, they asked the public affairs manager how many ballots were left to be counted, were blown off and then left. What the hell do you think STOP WORKING and come back at 8AM means? That they should camp out there the entire night in case 4 dishonest people decide to fire up the ballot counting machines again in a half hour?

Back to the affidavit and excellent example of election observation that would make any dictator of any banana republic green with envy...

The observation area was roped off leaving us very far away from the ballot counting area... There were certain areas of the large counting room that we could not see due to angles, doors and walls... We were specifically told by Fulton county officials that we could not leave the area and observe from any other location or vantage point.

We were kept so isolated from where the ballot processing and counting was taking place... The layout of the observation area, ironically, made it difficult to observe what was going on in the ballot counting area.

Additionally, the machines that scanned the absentee ballots was NOT VISIBLE TO US at all.

Trevin and I thought that was odd (that they just finished counting ballots at 1:00 AM) because at 10:30 PM Regina Walters and the supervisor lady said they WERE DONE COUNTING FOR THE NIGHT and would not resume until 8:30 the next morning.

Now, Dubb... Honestly. "He was not told to leave?" That is what you are going to stand on? That he should have known to have brought his sleeping bag to be sure that they were not lying to his face?

K_Dubb

Quote from: WOTR on December 06, 2020, 11:50:07 PM
Now, Dubb... Honestly. "He was not told to leave?" That is what you are going to stand on? That he should have known to have brought his sleeping bag to be sure that they were not lying to his face?

Think of Valley Forge.  Forced marches without boots through the snow, where the Continental Army could be followed by the bloody footprints and the occasional corpse...

I bet he was fat, too.

WOTR

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 06, 2020, 11:38:07 PM
Unless the blonde braided lady screamed Get Out he should have STOOD HIS GROUND!  What a lame patriot.

Now we are getting somewhere. Is Georgia an open carry state? If so, he should probably have stood there armed with an AR.  :)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on December 06, 2020, 11:54:54 PM
Now we are getting somewhere. Is Georgia an open carry state? If so, he should probably have stood there armed with an AR.  :)

Probably saving that for the coming civil war over this. ;)

K_Dubb

Quote from: WOTR on December 06, 2020, 11:54:54 PM

Why do you think that would help matters?  I swear, you guys think they are talismans of some kind!

At best you can say he was hoodwinked.  He left after being brushed off, when he should have been suspicious.  Note the ambiguous language:  "We were then told" by whom?  The election workers? Supervisor at the Republican Party?  In a lawyer-crafted statement, missing details are missing for a reason.  An idiot with a gun is still an idiot.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 07, 2020, 12:11:00 AM
Why do you think that would help matters?  I swear, you guys think they are talismans of some kind!

At best you can say he was hoodwinked.  He left after being brushed off, when he should have been suspicious.  Note the ambiguous language:  "We were then told" by whom?  The election workers? Supervisor at the Republican Party?  In a lawyer-crafted statement, missing details are missing for a reason.  An idiot with a gun is still an idiot.

Same with an idiot without one.

WOTR

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 07, 2020, 12:11:00 AM

That way when told that the counting was over, he could assert himself and refuse to leave. He could also then decide to observe from an area where he could see the machines. Come to think of it, he could probably also help himself to a coffee and a doughnut.

Hey, it's not me who brought up Valley Forge and "patriots." Bloody footprints and refusing to leave no matter what you are told. I suppose an IED vest would be a better guarantee that you will not be forced to leave than a gun.

Rather than want to investigate the claims, it is easier to blow them off and say that he has nothing. I do note that you don't seem to have a problem with observers only being allowed in the same room with no actual oversight of an election. I also note that we are focused on a single station where cameras just happened to be installed by default due to the nature of the building. No question in my mind. Shenanigans did not happen anywhere this election. We should absolutely avoid an investigation at all costs.

I also note that we are not talking about the poll supervisor, the elections worker who ran test ballots for dominion, the poll observer who was told to leave because he made "the workers uncomfortable." We are ignoring the testimony of security experts and everything else.

That said- I'm actually not convinced that there was fraud. Hell- for all that I know every ballot counted in those couple of hours was marked for Trump. I'm sure the Democrat observers left at the same time as the news crews as well. Maybe this was the evil dictator Trump attempting to steal the election (as the media promised for the last years would happen when Trump worked with the Russians.)

I'm simply saying that it is important that people have trust in the electoral system, and that it needs to be at least somewhat secure and not open to the Ayatollah in Iran mocking it as a sham and an insecure farce.

K_Dubb

Quote from: WOTR on December 07, 2020, 12:30:08 AM
I'm simply saying that it is important that people have trust in the electoral system, and that it needs to be at least somewhat secure and not open to the Ayatollah in Iran mocking it as a sham and an insecure farce.

Well now who the hell is going to disagree with that?  My point isn't that there was no fraud -- there is no way you or I can know -- but that the current effort to establish it is not a serious one.  If some bored scrawny fag who isn't even a lawyer can rip apart your affidavit, you maybe get some sense of why this stuff doesn't fly in court.  Piss-poor basis for a lawsuit, let alone a revolution.  What a bunch of gape-mouthed rustics.

WOTR

The more I think about it, the more it warms my heart that you have complete, unwavering trust in Donald. J. Trump's integrity and honesty. I would normally have considered you to be somebody who might think that he was shady or that he might have either bribed officials or otherwise engaged in fraud during an election that should be investigated.

WOTR

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 07, 2020, 12:44:56 AM
Well now who the hell is going to disagree with that?  My point isn't that there was no fraud -- there is no way you or I can know -- but that the current effort to establish it is not a serious one.  If some bored scrawny fag who isn't even a lawyer can rip apart your affidavit, you maybe get some sense of why this stuff doesn't fly in court.  Piss-poor basis for a lawsuit, let alone a revolution.  What a bunch of gape-mouthed rustics.

My affidavit? At least you provide levity this evening.

K_Dubb

Quote from: WOTR on December 07, 2020, 12:48:22 AM
My affidavit? At least you provide levity this evening.

Well you guys have been a bunch of glum cunts lately; somebody has to step up.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 07, 2020, 12:44:56 AM

Example after example of fraud met with the usual Dem response: No there’s not. Denial ain’t just a river in Egypt, folks. ::)

whoozit

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 06, 2020, 10:37:44 PM
https://codes.findlaw.com/ga/title-21-elections/ga-code-sect-21-2-408.html

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 06, 2020, 10:30:07 PM
I did read the section of GA law pertaining to election observers and didn't see anything stating that their presence was required.  It's in plain English, cited in any number of articles.
You may want to sit down with a fresh cup of delicious Peet’s Coffee Holiday Blend and reread the code:

(c) In counties or municipalities using direct recording electronic (DRE) voting systems or optical scanning voting systems, each political party may appoint two poll watchers in each primary or election, each political body may appoint two poll watchers in each election, each nonpartisan candidate may appoint one poll watcher in each nonpartisan election, and each independent candidate may appoint one poll watcher in each election to serve in the locations designated by the superintendent within the tabulating center.  Such designated locations shall include the check-in area, the computer room, the duplication area, and such other areas as the superintendent may deem necessary to the assurance of fair and honest procedures in the tabulating center.  The poll watchers provided for in this subsection shall be appointed and serve in the same manner as other poll watchers.

Edit:  I see you are making the distinction of may and must.  If a poll watcher was stopped from being present the law was broken.  That is the real question that needs to be answered and not in front of a tv camera.  Some people will say anything to get on tv especially if they are too fat to get their own show.

K_Dubb

Quote from: whoozit on December 07, 2020, 05:59:02 AM
Edit:  I see you are making the distinction of may and must.

An entirely original distinction -- I am very proud of it!  I wonder if the lawmakers who wrote the law had it in mind, and if old poopyhead and that greasy televangelist Lin guy and the kraken lady have thought of it.  I think I will twitter at them, just to be sure.

whoozit

I think the affidavit alleges they were deceived into leaving.  That allegation makes the definition of may and must moot and should be investigated with more than a no widespread fraud statement. It doesn’t mean the election is invalid or should be overturned per se, but at least a serious and sober investigation should occur.  There are way too many “I watch law shows on tv so I understand the intricacies of the law” reporters and bloggers out there.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: whoozit on December 07, 2020, 10:24:53 AM
I think the affidavit alleges they were deceived into leaving.  That allegation makes the definition of may and must moot and should be investigated with more than a no widespread fraud statement. It doesn’t mean the election is invalid or should be overturned per se, but at least a serious and sober investigation should occur.  There are way too many “I watch law shows on tv so I understand the intricacies of the law” reporters and bloggers out there.

I think K_Dubb fits into this category. I really do.

K_Dubb

Quote from: whoozit on December 07, 2020, 10:24:53 AM

Great, just like WOTR you wind up to a sonorous peroration, this time about a serious and sober investigation, with which no one in his right mind would disagree.  This effort isn't one.  Meanwhile you have doc ahootin' and ahollerin' and ready to grab the Brown Bess down from over the mantle, right out of Hamilton.

Juan

Yes, Georgia is an open carry state.

In 1946, the Georgia governor elect died between election and inauguration.  That led to lots of turmoil, but one part of it centered on a law that would have made the second place finisher governor.  The establishment alternative finished third.  Suddenly, in the third place man’s home county they found a box of uncounted ballots - all for the chosen man, all marked in pencil, and voted in alphabetical order.

I’m not surprised at the current situation.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 07, 2020, 11:21:46 AM
Great, just like WOTR you wind up to a sonorous peroration, this time about a serious and sober investigation, with which no one in his right mind would disagree.  This effort isn't one.  Meanwhile you have doc ahootin' and ahollerin' and ready to grab the Brown Bess down from over the mantle, right out of Hamilton.

The fraud is pretty obvious when you stop the count the night of the election and then all kinds of evidence and testimony rises to the surface the next day about how magically Biden took away Trump’s lead in that time, defying all statistical analysis. The claim is only furthered by lawyerly attemps at parsing the words may and must. This fraud is not being perpatrated against president Trump but the American people themselves. If elitist Joe Biden is installed as dictator there will be civil war. That’s my prediction. Is the fraud worth that? I suppose to a specialty coffee swilling capitalist safely nestled in his Palm Springs estate it’s all academic.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 07, 2020, 11:45:32 AM
The fraud is pretty obvious when you stop the count the night of the election and then all kinds of evidence and testimony rises to the surface the next day...

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1324353932022480896

Jeez, make up your minds.

whoozit

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 07, 2020, 11:21:46 AM
Which effort?  That is the issue, I have not seen a honest effort.  If you are expecting Trump or the media to do the investigation you are crazy.  And if you expect lawyers to make the arguments in public and not before the courts you are more addled than most on BellGab, thinner but addled.

K_Dubb

Quote from: whoozit on December 07, 2020, 12:21:39 PM
Which effort?  That is the issue, I have not seen a honest effort.  If you are expecting Trump or the media to do the investigation you are crazy.  And if you expect lawyers to make the arguments in public and not before the courts you are more addled than most on BellGab, thinner but addled.

Ah yes, the secret evidence that is to be revealed.  How often have you guys kicked this can, now?  The only things these clowns are after are contributions, views, and clicks.

There is a public duty to make a persuasive case to the nation.  I think if he is going to tell the people the election was fraudulent, the President should, at minimum, refrain from making laughably disprovable claims like the million PA absentees, and distance himself from obvious shysters, but he has done exactly the opposite.

whoozit

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 07, 2020, 12:32:03 PM
Ah yes, the secret evidence that is to be revealed.  How often have you guys kicked this can, now?  The only things these clowns are after are contributions, views, and clicks.

There is a public duty to make a persuasive case to the nation.  I think if he is going to tell the people the election was fraudulent, the President should, at minimum, refrain from making laughably disprovable claims like the million PA absentees, and distance himself from obvious shysters, but he has done exactly the opposite.
You are twisting my words.  All I want is a real investigation.  It should not be directed to persuade the nation, it should be directed to find out what happened.  Stop trying to equate me with the Flavor Aid (it was Flavor Aid not Kool-Aid used at Jonestown, funny how a fiction often repeated becomes the record) drinking fringes of either party.  You now expect the President, 3 years and 11 months into his term, to behave differently? That is a bit laughable.  Do you often burn yourself on the glowing stove?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 07, 2020, 12:32:03 PM

We don’t know just how wide spread the fraud is at this point because investigations are still being done but we know without a doubt that there was fraud. This won’t be tried in the court of public opinion where wankers like you and CNN hold the gavel. Supreme court, fucker! ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: whoozit on December 07, 2020, 12:40:15 PM
You are twisting my words.

That’s all he and his chosen party do. It’s a party of sleazy lawyers who would ask you to parse the meaning of the word is in order to get away with their never ending corruption.

I’d like to own a squadron of tanks.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: whoozit on December 07, 2020, 12:40:15 PM
You are twisting my words.  All I want is a real investigation.  It should not be directed to persuade the nation, it should be directed to find out what happened.  Stop trying to equate me with the Flavor Aid (it was Flavor Aid not Kool-Aid used at Jonestown, funny how a fiction often repeated becomes the record) drinking fringes of either party.  You now expect the President, 3 years and 11 months into his term, to behave differently? That is a bit laughable.  Do you often burn yourself on the glowing stove?

Also, look mang, Koolaid won the powdered drink war and only a handful of people like you and me even remember it’s cheaper cousin, Flavoraid. That’s why we use it and not what was actually used in Jonestown when referring to unthinking political drones like K_Dubb. ;)