• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

3OctaveFart

No joke - of all the shitshow states for Falkie to pull off his game, California is at the tippety top.

Not only will California get bent over a sawhorse by fraudsters like Falkie and Kathy, they'll think they're doing them the favor.

Quote from: Meatie Pie on September 23, 2016, 09:58:36 AM
No joke - of all the shitshow states for Falkie to pull off his game, California is at the tippety top.

California is homeless bum and grifter nirvana.

There is no WAY that Falkie could have quit his job and did the disability racket and go on welfare in say Georgia. They would have had him under investigation and made him go to a State doctor to see about his "injuries" so that he supposedly couldn't work.  In California you can go on disability for high blood pressure !!!

Falkie went to a shyster doctor, has high blood pressure from being fat and yelled and cried that his knee and back hurt (his acting training put to good use).  They wrote it into his medical record, ran tests and found nothing and sent him to physical therapy. He has continued this and voila his medical records have years of pain and ailment complaints------ding ding ding..here's your Welfare, Medicaid, Section 8 housing and food stamps.

It pisses me off him bitching he has no food and begging from churches. He gets FOOD STAMPS/EBT card !!!  He has to be eating at least 3-4,000 calories a day to hold that weight !! His "bills" also tick me off--he has free housing healthcare, and food plus $12,000 in spending money. He lives better than most people working. I used to feel sorry for him long ago but not at all now.
He gets all of that courtesy of all of us who work and pay taxes yet instead of being grateful, he bitches !!! F*** him !!! 

Quote from: Laughing Gator on September 23, 2016, 10:55:06 AM

He gets all of that courtesy of all of us who work and pay taxes yet instead of being grateful, he bitches !!! F*** him !!!
Up the ass. Without the benefit of vaseline.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on September 23, 2016, 10:58:17 AM
Up the ass. Without the benefit of vaseline.
Better idea
Have OLG eat a dozen ghost peppers
Perform "rim job" on Falkie
Then using a big cop approved red door key (that opens any door) and a burly cop assistant shove that up his ass (lubricated in Mayo of course)

I bet that would cause a "twitch down there"

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Macavay on September 23, 2016, 05:39:12 AM
I literally have read the last 50 pages of this thread

As opposed to not literally reading it?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Macavay on September 23, 2016, 05:44:46 AM
Stores just don't magically open at 5 o'clock people are there setting everything up putting in the coffee filters taking down the chairs from on top of the tables setting the Rotator splint to automatic and all kinds of stuff have you never done an opening for a restaurant you're there for at least an hour and a half before you open the door to the General Public

Your ability to type huge walls of text without punctuation is astonishing..

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 23, 2016, 11:31:43 AM

As opposed to not literally reading it?

YP, you need to explain to the young gent that proper etiquette involves starting at page one. And continues with a monthly pledge of some of his RC car video AdSense money to the SendaMeMoney fund.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Sasha on September 23, 2016, 11:09:07 AM
I bet that would cause a "twitch down there"

I am beginning to worry about you.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on September 23, 2016, 11:35:57 AM
YP, you need to explain to the young gent that proper etiquette involves starting at page one. And continues with a monthly pledge of some of his RC car video AdSense money to the SendaMeMoney fund.

Indeed so; page one is the beginning.. Unless page one is addressed as the initial, primary and first starting point in this debased sage of the putrefying sack of shit that is Senda, no fair minded, objective opinion can be formed about the disgusting, obese, grifting, begging, thieving, fat, obese, stinking, disgusting fraudster.

3OctaveFart

Quote from: Laughing Gator on September 23, 2016, 10:55:06 AM
California is homeless bum and grifter nirvana.

There is no WAY that Falkie could have quit his job and did the disability racket and go on welfare in say Georgia. They would have had him under investigation and made him go to a State doctor to see about his "injuries" so that he supposedly couldn't work.  In California you can go on disability for high blood pressure !!!

Falkie went to a shyster doctor, has high blood pressure from being fat and yelled and cried that his knee and back hurt (his acting training put to good use).  They wrote it into his medical record, ran tests and found nothing and sent him to physical therapy. He has continued this and voila his medical records have years of pain and ailment complaints------ding ding ding..here's your Welfare, Medicaid, Section 8 housing and food stamps.

It pisses me off him bitching he has no food and begging from churches. He gets FOOD STAMPS/EBT card !!!  He has to be eating at least 3-4,000 calories a day to hold that weight !! His "bills" also tick me off--he has free housing healthcare, and food plus $12,000 in spending money. He lives better than most people working. I used to feel sorry for him long ago but not at all now.
California's welfare system is more generous than many European countries. There is no incentive for these two losers to work.

Being an unskilled, uneducated fucktard, Falkie might actually lose money on the deal if he went back to work, and he knows it.

Quote from: Meatie Pie on September 23, 2016, 12:23:12 PM
California's welfare system is more generous than many European countries. There is no incentive for these two losers to work.

Being an unskilled, uneducated fucktard, Falkie might actually lose money on the deal if he went back to work, and he knows it.
California should SAVE $$$$$
Would it be more cost effective if California housed, fed and clothed Falkie in a group home for disabled retards ??
(Of course a caregiver would be included)

Oh liberal California !
Where I live it is not legal to
Let your dog run loose (requires leash)
Let your young children roam the streets unattended (called child endangerment)
Let your senile crippled elderly run unattended (called elder endangerment)
Let a MORBIDLY OBESE, PHYSICALLY DISABLED, RETARDED, OLD, SCREAMING (in pain), SCOOTER RIDING PATHETIC WALMART TYPE PERSON run loose in the streets (called elder disabled retard idiot cannot fend for themselves endangerment ....UNTIL MERCY KILLING LEGALIZED BY RESIDENT WITH GAME TICKET AND LEGAL 12 GAUGE)

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on September 23, 2016, 12:26:34 PM

As a gesture of FRIENDSHIP, this detractor would like to point out that it looks like  Senda actually lost subscribers in the past couple of days.  He needs to put out some better vids to keep people interested.  He brags and brags about his extensive woo woo, I mean paranormal book collection, and he claims to be well read on many such subjects.  He should be wowing us all with his paranormal acumen.  Why the f__k does he keep showing everyone what he is buying at the local grocery store?  Yeah, he likes pizza rolls, chips, burritos, peach drinks...what a surprise.  He needs to understand that those things are not good for him.  Ger, push for fresh fruits and vegetables.  Is he still having troubles with bleeding?  Why does he keep giving us his political commentary like every other jackass on Youtube?  And if he is going to give us NFL picks, well, you know what the problem is there.   OLG, you and the CoT really need to do an intervention or something.  The guy is failing in every conceivable category. 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: chefist on September 23, 2016, 12:40:53 PM
I made it in the meme...great honor!

FRIENDSHIP

Me too! Fame at last.

UNFETTERED CONTEMPT FOR SENDA

Laurakinch

Hey where's my picture? I'm really hurt I wasn't included.

I don't think I'll ever get over this slight :'(

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Laurakinch on September 23, 2016, 12:50:39 PM
Hey where's my picture? I'm really hurt I wasn't included.

I don't think I'll ever get over this slight :'(

In Sendaworld, you're only a bitch who doesn't work at the DMV. You can't qualify as a hater until you've notched up some serious vituperative invective as only Yorkshiremen can muster.

Has OLG thought of contacting Subway on behalf of his master for a full time gig of reviewing, advertisements and personal appearances ???
I thought of this after hearing his "twitching" and reading recently Jared is occupied !!!
LOL
THEY HAVE SO MUCH IN COMMON...
"footlongs....."

whoozit

What must one say to the pile of excrement to make it on that poster of honor?  I haven't mollycoddled the waste of skin and oxygen, have I?  I am so damn jealous I might leave this thread forever...never mind.

heater

Quote from: chefist on September 23, 2016, 12:40:53 PM
I made it in the meme...great honor!

FRIENDSHIP

Congratulations chefist!  I knew you were headed for the big time!!

another "COPIER" !!!!!
get on this OLG !!!!
(on behalf of the Guy from Pittsburg tm, master)

chefist

Quote from: RED on September 23, 2016, 01:40:46 PM
Congratulations chefist!  I knew you were headed for the big time!!