• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

akwilly

I wish ol Gerry would use his vast network of contacts to get Falkie on Tosh.O

Corona Kitty

Listening to these shocking criminal revalations, I wonder if George will address some of these clips. I guess I'll find out in October.

Quote from: username on September 17, 2016, 04:35:15 PM
Listening to these shocking criminal revalations, I wonder if George will address some of these clips. I guess I'll find out in October.
Hillary lesson #1
"I don't recall"
Falkie can borrow from Hillary's FBI "voluntary" interview...only used 39 times as a reply to a direct question
LOL

Quote from: username on September 17, 2016, 04:35:15 PM

Do you have the specific date of George's appearance locked down yet?  Has he set any guidelines for your discussion with him?  Can we submit questions and topics for you to ask him about in advance of the show?  I hope it goes well for you - even better than the "Life Well Lived" program did.

3OctaveFart

I thought he declared he would never go back on EODR again after the Chefist interview.

Daggit

Quote from: Meatie Pie on September 17, 2016, 05:41:33 PM
I thought he declared he would never go back on EODR again after the Chefist interview.

Are you surprised that George forgot about that? area51drone is back in the Circle of Trust despite blabbing to bellgab about Falkie's prison rape episode and despite being prime suspect in the Falkie Leaks scandal.

Daggit

Drone when are you going to release the tape about the prison rape story? We know it's in the archive.

Big Chicken

Quote from: Daggit on September 17, 2016, 05:51:32 PM
Drone when are you going to release the tape about the prison rape story? We know it's in the archive.

There are some questions that you really do not want to know the answer to.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on September 17, 2016, 05:23:56 PM
Do you have the specific date of George's appearance locked down yet?  Has he set any guidelines for your discussion with him?  Can we submit questions and topics for you to ask him about in advance of the show?  I hope it goes well for you - even better than the "Life Well Lived" program did.

Hi Gerry

October 15th for 10:00 pm pst is what has been agreed upon. No guidelines as of it, we will see how that goes. You can submit questions of course. Thank you for your support.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Meatie Pie on September 17, 2016, 05:41:33 PM

Never say never

chefist

Quote from: username on September 17, 2016, 05:56:46 PM
Hi Gerry

October 15th for 10:00 pm pst is what has been agreed upon. No guidelines as of it, we will see how that goes. You can submit questions of course. Thank you for your support.

Will you be taking calls? I will refrain from calling in.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: chefist on September 17, 2016, 05:58:44 PM
Will you be taking calls? I will refrain from calling in.

Yes, I'm sure we will do that. perhaps it would be wise if you didn't... he might bail like last time.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: area51drone on September 17, 2016, 11:57:47 AM
It's against Youtube's policies to release how much you make from ad revenue.   

with adsense, i'm pretty sure the rule is i can tell you how much i make, but i can't tell you what the cpm is.

chefist

It is impressive that the devoted posters on this thread have managed to keep the content "fresh". Kudos.

Quote from: chefist on September 17, 2016, 06:31:28 PM
It is impressive that the devoted posters on this thread have managed to keep the content "fresh". Kudos.

Fresher than milk from a whore's tItty! So good.

3OctaveFart

Quote from: username on September 17, 2016, 05:57:31 PM
Never say never
He has been steadfast in avoiding BellGab. He hasn't even been active on here since July.

whoozit

I am waiting for the new documentary about Falkie; Lact-Aid the Moosical: The Sex Life of George Senda.

Quote from: Meatie Pie on September 17, 2016, 06:43:57 PM
He has been steadfast in avoiding BellGab. He hasn't even been active on here since July.

He hasn't been active because he says that he lost his login credentials, and doesn't know how to log back in.

I can 100% guarantee you that George has been on this site as a guest.  For example, he came and read my post about joining Mr. Callan's Legion after he had been notified of my supposed betrayal for doing so.  One must always assume that the Master is in our midst, and must be careful to not cross any boundaries - real or imagined.

chefist

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on September 17, 2016, 08:01:04 PM
He hasn't been active because he says that he lost his login credentials, and doesn't know how to log back in.

I can 100% guarantee you that George has been on this site as a guest.  For example, he came and read my post about joining Mr. Callan's Legion after he had been notified of my supposed betrayal for doing so.  One must always assume that the Master is in our midst, and must be careful to not cross any boundaries - real or imagined.

Olg... please call into the first half open lines on EODR tonight and discuss a potential Falkie interview and the ground rules of said meeting...

Hugs and jugs

Looks like The Legion are not forgiving Senda and are ripping into him like a pack of wild dogs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMeygAtHu_4

WOTR

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on September 17, 2016, 08:19:51 PM
Looks like The Legion are not forgiving Senda and are ripping into him like a pack of wild dogs.

Interesting screen shots.  Last week my "suggested videos" suddenly moved from the right of my screen to be placed above the comments.  I thought that was site wide, and now I see that it is not.

Time to figure out how to get it back to normal.

Thanks

Quote from: Sasha on September 17, 2016, 04:52:40 PM
Hillary lesson #1
"I don't recall"
Falkie can borrow from Hillary's FBI "voluntary" interview...only used 39 times as a reply to a direct question
LOL

"It's old news"
"What difference does it make"
"There's a vast right-wing conspiracy"

...  One must always assume that the Master is in our midst, and must be careful to not cross any boundaries - real or imagined.

What boundaries would those be?

damon

And We bellgabbers are guests in your so called master's home. Just read this link.
http://www.kcra.com/health/7-household-items-that-may-be-spying-on-you/32397370
We know many things about George "falkie" Senda.

Yorkshire pud

That is easy to explain; the pervert is also an idiot.

3OctaveFart

So he knows precisely what cup size his mama was, but he doesn't remember the password for a site where he posted a few thousand times?