• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Quote from: albrecht on January 26, 2017, 06:39:57 PM
Interesting question: if you don't vote can you still be registered to vote in more than one State...

Register, move, register, move, register. 

People don't unregister when they move, as long as they vote in their current precinct, they're fine.

GravitySucks

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 27, 2017, 12:37:25 AM
Profiting from his position as president?  Shocking.

In addition to the parties, vacations, and golf games.  Man, you must really hate Obama

Having a nose for self dealing while in elected office and all, certainly you're familiar with Tony Rezco and how a young corrupt hack Chicago Machine politician named Barrack Obama acquired his luxury home in Chicago?

Not sure how much Michelle got paid for the do nothing job Jesse Jackson got her as an assistant to the mayor.

Quote from: Justin has two cars now on January 26, 2017, 07:37:04 PM

No; I said the various studies said there wasn't significant fraud. Trump's circus are trying to conflate (and succeeding with some) deceased names/ several state registration (as his daughter and Steve Bannon up until yesterday afternoon)/and people without driving licenses are all somehow indicators and 'proof' of fraud. Not only that, but the fraud is a specific number that he claims is true, but hasn't shown the proof. Nothing.

Your POTUS lies, all the time, and its somehow alright; Because he's Trump. He lives in a fantasy world that changes every day.
This 'investigation' is inspired by his own self aggrandising and has one purpose only. To try and make it illegal to vote if you don't have a driving license. Not everyone eligible to vote does have one. And those who don't are likely to be poor and more likely to vote Dems.

We don't trust the Fake Media.  We don't trust academia.  We don't trust people reporting their ''studies'' and ''statistics'', unless we know what went into it.  That shit is over.

Take voter fraud.  We know people vote multiple times.  But how is that proved?  There is no national database of voters, no computers checking to see if any voted more than once.  But we've seen the busses going across town full of Democrat voters, when the towns fall across two states.  We've heard people bragging about voting absentee in places like NY, and again at the voting booth in places like Florida.  We know Democrat operatives show up at immigrant centers and nursing homes, and ''help'' people vote. 

The Democrat Fake News Media are accomplices for that party, and adversaries of the other party.  Don't you get that yet?

There is a reason the Ds don't want proof of citizenship or ID requirements to vote, why they champion ''early voting'', motor-voter laws, electronic voting machines with no paper ballots available to re-count. 

Why do you think they are always on the side of lax voting security? 

If you listen to the Spanish stations, they encourage illegals to vote.  Do you really think no one is?  Are they wasting their ad money?  Do you think no one is checking off they are a citizen on their driver license application and signing up to vote, when they aren't citizens?

How do you suppose this is proven?  At what check point in the system would they be found out?

The ''studies'' are phony, just like the outlets that report them.  Everyone who is for fair elections wants this investigated, not just Trump.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Justin has two cars now on January 26, 2017, 07:25:30 PM
Well if your own Congress, including Republicans and university studies are telling you there are no significant incidences of fraud in 2016, I don't know where else you can go..Oh, yeah, Donald Trump. Yeah, he's a good brain. He said so.

You can always tell when this cuck's arguments start to fail because he panics and resorts to name calling...but you should believe him because he's British.  ;)

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on January 26, 2017, 10:50:11 PM
We all know how much you deplore that.

And I don't get why you felt the need to alter my post the way you did, because fake news had nothing to with it. You really need to ease up and save some of your material for holiday dinners with your relatives.

The point of my post was Fake News, the way a black (Democrat) president was treated as ''historic'', while a businessman (Republican) president is treated vastly differently.  I wanted to be clear what the ''that stuff'' you mentioned was.  It wasn't meant to alter your post, which is why I put it in brackets.

As far as deploring the Alinsky tactics of the Left, as long as they are being used I think we should all use them.

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: Jackstar® on January 26, 2017, 11:40:42 PM

There is nothing like Twitter...

There is nothing else like Twitter on the planet, and there never will be. Don't let their sob story fool you.

I don't have Twitter, but may sign up just to follow the federal workers who've started the Alt/Rogue accounts.  And it looks like the fly on the wall in the WH might be the best use of Twitter yet.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on January 27, 2017, 01:18:34 AM
I don't have Twitter, but may sign up just to follow the federal workers who've started the Alt/Rogue accounts.  And it looks like the fly on the wall in the WH might be the best use of Twitter yet.

Oooh! What a major whistleblower! Get real, faggot!  ::)

K_Dubb

Quote from: JesusJuice on January 27, 2017, 01:45:34 AM
Oh shit-

The one in the pink jacket is Mr. Toad.  I used to have a little one when I was a kid.

Meister_000

This ALT account has really blown up in the last few days, 1.2 M follows:

@AltNatParkSer
AltUSNatParkService

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: Meister_000 on January 27, 2017, 02:25:24 AM

This ALT account has really blown up in the last few days, 1.2 M follows:

Kind of ironic if Twitter, Trump's signature tool of communicating his aggression, becomes the bane of his presidency. Tables turned.

Meister_000

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on January 27, 2017, 03:11:16 AM
Kind of ironic if Twitter, Trump's signature tool of communication for his aggression, becomes the bane of his presidency. Tables turned.

Oh my, it already is/has. Really, do get an account, follow the best/smartest writers and journalists, editors, news papers you can find (note who they're following), etc-- it'll help you stay sane amidst all this bullshit!

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: Meister_000 on January 27, 2017, 03:20:14 AM

Oh my, it already is/has. Really, do get an account, follow the best/smartest writers and journalists, editors, news papers you can find (note who they're following), etc-- it'll help you stay sane amidst all this bullshit!

I'll check it out. For all the brouhaha about the proliferation of "fake news" coming out of social media, the silver lining is it's difficult for governments to operate in secrecy. Now we can watch Big Brother watching us.

Dr. MD MD

That stupid fat kid who started a fire in the street and then said to a reporter that he was doing it because he felt like it and to say fuck you to the president...he's Drew Cary's son. I really hope he's grounded and that Drew is viciously flamed for raising such an asshole. I thought he was Republican. ::)

http://www.tmz.com/2017/01/26/drew-carey-son-fire-washington-dc-protest/

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on January 27, 2017, 03:32:38 AM
I'll check it out. For all the brouhaha about the proliferation of "fake news" coming out of social media, the silver lining is it's difficult for governments to operate in secrecy. Now we can watch Big Brother watching us.

You guys couldn't get the fake news thing to stick so now you're just going to create your own. Brilliant!  ::)

P.S. You don't think the government can view these too?  :D

Quote from: Meister_000 on January 27, 2017, 03:20:14 AM

May I suggest Kurt Eichenwald, Sean King, and Van Jones!

When I need an echo chamber of loony liberals, I turn to them!  Names you can trust!

Meister_000

Dr. MD MD

I was just at Drew Carey's twitter account and there's a curious lack of flaming about his son. There is, however, tweet after tweet of anti-Trump sentiment. Making sense now?  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Hee hee! Loving watching all these anti-Trump snowflakes get their comeuppance for saying and doing stupid shit.  ;D

http://www.irishcentral.com/news/irish-american-agent-investigated-for-saying-she-wouldn-t-take-a-bullet-for-trump

I don't get the brouhaha here on Bellgab from our friends on the left about the people being fired (((resigning)))  over at the State department and other bureaucracies in the federal government.  Maybe it is because they did such lousy jobs in the first place and are nothing more than political hacks.  We can do without their so-called (((expertise))) and there are eminently more qualified people waiting in the wings to fill the vacancies.  It is all part of draining the swamp.

Jackstar

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 27, 2017, 07:21:38 AM
the brouhaha here on Bellgab from our friends on the left

They are peasants. They know nothing.

Jackstar

may sign up just to follow the federal workers who've started the Alt/Rogue accounts

How do you know zey are not ze RUSSIAN ZPIEZ?????

You are an infant.

Juan

Quote from: Jackstar® on January 27, 2017, 07:38:44 AM

You are an infant.
Exactly.  I could easily set up a RogueNASA account and "leak" all the information about how Trump is controlled through the Black Knight satellite.

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: Jackstar® on January 27, 2017, 07:38:44 AM

You are an infant.

How do we know you are really Jackstar®? You could be an imposter.  ;)

You're missing the point. It's not about who controls the accounts, it's about having the information released. Those of us who still have critical thinking skills can sort the wheat from the chaff.

Jackstar

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on January 27, 2017, 08:10:05 AM
How do we know you are really Jackstar®? You could be an imposter.  ;)

Your deflection evades the point.

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on January 27, 2017, 08:10:05 AM
You're missing the point.

Go fuck yourself, you disingenuous lying cunt whore.

Meister_000

"A republican who worked for Bush and McCain. This is what he has to say about the president and the danger of him inventing his own truth."
"Take 90 seconds and listen to Steve Schmidt on truth."

[vid link]

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/824833653716824064/pu/vid/640x360/MZiV2XZvwn5BsEMo.mp4