• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: whoozit on June 02, 2017, 05:48:59 PM
It's time to remove this human shit stain.
some bad news...
the fine print on the label...
WARNING is not indicated, nor will it prove effective on a FALKIE

Quote from: Seraphim27 on June 02, 2017, 03:59:20 PM
"I hate looking in the manual." - LOL

That IS bad-ass flashlight, though. I say this from a city that's on Day 6 of no power after the Storm of the Century last weekend.

no power? no problem.... as long has one has a heavy hurricane lamp, a deck of cards and, a 5 pound jar of petroleum jelly.

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on June 02, 2017, 10:25:23 PM
no power? no problem.... as long has one has a heavy hurricane lamp, a deck of cards and, a 5 pound jar of petroleum jelly.
5 pound jar of petroleum jelly.....?
WTF ?
you forgot already ?
.....Falkie prefers "Mayo" !
gosh, and you dare post on this hallowed thread ?
you are hereby sent to the corner and after an appropriate time shall write on the blackboard 1000 times "Falkie prefers Mayo" !

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Damon on June 03, 2017, 08:14:45 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jc9i-uKPhwU

The obese greedy cunt has half a dozen variations of burittos, fat, more fat, and a token green pepper that constitutes his entire weekly veg intake.

damon

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 03, 2017, 08:30:40 AM
The obese greedy cunt has half a dozen variations of burittos, fat, more fat, and a token green pepper that constitutes his entire weekly veg intake.
I hope that George gets put into a group home. He really can not take care of himself. Each time i watch one of his videos, It just proves my point. When he does goes into a group home. I hope that they control his computer time too.  :-\

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Di-NedIJdfA

I will miss this podcast because  I will be at a nerdy event http://crawlreno.com/event/epic/
It was a tough choice, do I watch hot gals in nerdy outfits or do I watch George fumble around?

Anyways I was in Tahoe, Ca the other day and I picked up 7 bucks in scratcher tickets, something about gambling being legal here means the state is not interested in selling them. But I know Senda likes them so I bought him a gift.

They were mailed on May 30 so they should have gotten there for this flurry of videos he put out but even though the envelope was marked 'Burgh Unboxing c/o George Senda" he has not acknowledged them nor filmed them. I can only hope that he has put them aside to scratch on his live show. Since I will not be here please ask him about them in the chat.

George,
Why NOT divulge your telephone number IF YOU NEED HELP ?
You COMPLAIN nobody helps you, but we have NO telephone number to call and HELP YOU !
I hope you are going to stiff your current internet provider, so you can use that money to pay Comcast.
...why did I suggest that ? Of course you will ! (that is the Senda way)
You need a cell phone ? I thought you had a drawer full of cell phones ?
You need Uber service now ?
Is it customary to tell them you are a 600 pound Falkie and will likely have 200 pounds of shit to haul ?
Can an Uber driver refuse service if they only have a normal auto with normal factory suspension ?
Are you able to sue them if they REFUSE SERVICE ?
Hey, look into that....I mean with your legal background...
In your upcoming LIVE YouTube appearance are you going to discuss your progress on being admitted to a Group Home for Village Idiots ?
Another suggestion for your LIVE YouTube appearance is to do an instructional piece on the Sweet Kathy Fleshy Mutant Love Doll, demonstrating all three FILTHY HOLES and their proper use !
....remember, we are here for you ! and Old Crow, especially, even if it is only the 3-4 hours weekly when he is somewhat sober...
lookin' forward to June 3rd 8PM PT !
oh, and "be safe out there"

http://youtu.be/Di-NedIJdfA

damon

I just saw this on tv just now.  http://www.aplaceformom.com/  some place like this will work for Falkie?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jc9i-uKPhwU

I wonder what idiot provided the funds for this? On top of his getting the roof over his head payed for, food stamps and medical benefits courtesy of the American taxpayer. I don't have health insurance, so fuck me when I'm sick. I won't even go into the food he takes regularly from food pantries. I should stop working 6 days a week and just grift like fat fuck Senda.

Quote from: Damon on June 03, 2017, 11:03:45 AM
I just saw this on tv just now.  http://www.aplaceformom.com/  some place like this will work for Falkie?
A stable or pigpen would do just fine for Senda.

George,
Delbert and Delbert, the Group Home for Village Idiots Administrators, should call in and discuss the 24/7 care and amenities they have to offer.
I have heard they are real keen on snagging a "celebrity", such as yourself !
I do hope you left your number when you visited.
...I will be looking forward to June 3rd 8PM PT

damon

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on June 03, 2017, 11:13:06 AM
A stable or pigpen would do just fine for Senda.
you are right. I am just tired of my taxes going to pay for falkie's place, food and medical bills. His can't keep his place clean because he is lazy. He may say that "he can't because of his pain" and that is full of shit. He is just a lazy fuck. I work hard for my money so I can pay my bills, put food on the table, a roof over my head. Falkie is one of the reasons I dont give food or money to food banks. Are there people who really needs help? Yes but i will give them help not a con artist like falkie.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on June 03, 2017, 11:08:31 AM
I should stop working 6 days a week and just grift like fat fuck Senda.

No, you shouldn't.  You are cared for and esteemed because of the person you are now.  Senda gets the benefits you enumerate, but at what cost?  I would not be that person for all the greenbud in Mendocino.  And I know you wouldn't either.

Quote from: Hoof Hearted on June 03, 2017, 11:25:05 AM
No, you shouldn't.  You are cared for and esteemed because of the person you are now.  Senda gets the benefits you enumerate, but at what cost?  I would not be that person for all the greenbud in Mendocino.  And I know you wouldn't either.

Aw, thanks HH.

Quote from: Damon on June 03, 2017, 11:23:26 AM
you are right. I am just tired of my taxes going to pay for falkie's place, food and medical bills. His can't keep his place clean because he is lazy. He may say that "he can't because of his pain" and that is full of shit. He is just a lazy fuck. I work hard for my money so I can pay my bills, put food on the table, a roof over my head. Falkie is one of the reasons I dont give food or money to food banks. Are there people who really needs help? Yes but i will give them help not a con artist like falkie.

Comfort yourself with this thought: the reason anyone pays attention to Senda is because he's an oddball.  There's few like him, so we notice him.  it's unfortunate that an inert, slovenly pig manages to work the system, but it's not a perfect world.  He's a professional grifter, and like a professional thief he can get around the safeguards. 

If he had a following like Trump, then we should all be concerned.  But at any one time he only has a couple of dozen people who haven't figured him out yet, or are professional sympathizers (*cough* seraphim *cough*) who need someone like him to project on.  He's a repulsive, amoral asshole, but his effect on society is negligible.  Don't let him ruin your day.

damon

Quote from: Hoof Hearted on June 03, 2017, 11:35:02 AM
Comfort yourself with this thought: the reason anyone pays attention to Senda is because he's an oddball.  There's few like him, so we notice him.  it's unfortunate that an inert, slovenly pig manages to work the system, but it's not a perfect world.  He's a professional grifter, and like a professional thief he can get around the safeguards. 

If he had a following like Trump, then we should all be concerned.  But at any one time he only has a couple of dozen people who haven't figured him out yet, or are professional sympathizers (*cough* seraphim *cough*) who need someone like him to project on.  He's a repulsive, amoral asshole, but his effect on society is negligible.  Don't let him ruin your day.
I will not let him ruin my day. It just pisses me off that he is ripping off the tax payers of their hard earned money. I hope that he goes to hell for what he has been doing. He is a PIG. George, I know that you are reading this, I HOPE THAT YOU ARE GOING TO HELL YOU SHITHEAD FUCK LORD.

damon

Quote from: Damon on June 03, 2017, 12:06:34 PM
I will not let him ruin my day. It just pisses me off that he is ripping off the tax payers of their hard earned money. I hope that he goes to hell for what he has been doing. He is a PIG. George, I know that you are reading this, I HOPE THAT YOU ARE GOING TO HELL YOU SHITHEAD FUCK LORD.
George, why should people give you money for? You can not keep your place clean.

Quote from: Damon on June 03, 2017, 12:06:34 PM

Perspective: "John Douglas, a former chief of the FBI’s Elite Serial Crime Unit and author of Mind Hunter notes that, “A very conservative estimate is that there are between 25 and 50 active serial killers in the United States” at any given time."

This does not include people like that Virginia Tech shooter, who killed a lot of people but in one incident.  Those are classified as mass slayings.

Though his narcissism says otherwise, Senda is about as much a nobody as is humanly possible.  He's a tiny, insignificant, worm-like little prick.  That's all.

FallenSeraph

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on June 03, 2017, 11:08:31 AM
I wonder what idiot provided the funds for this? On top of his getting the roof over his head payed for, food stamps and medical benefits courtesy of the American taxpayer. I don't have health insurance, so fuck me when I'm sick. I won't even go into the food he takes regularly from food pantries. I should stop working 6 days a week and just grift like fat fuck Senda.

Wasn't me! I admit that last month I sent him a donation so he could pay that $127 Comcast bill he's always talking about and switch his internet, but I guess he had other priorities.

damon

Quote from: Hoof Hearted on June 03, 2017, 12:17:23 PM
Perspective: "John Douglas, a former chief of the FBI’s Elite Serial Crime Unit and author of Mind Hunter notes that, “A very conservative estimate is that there are between 25 and 50 active serial killers in the United States” at any given time."

This does not include people like that Virginia Tech shooter, who killed a lot of people but in one incident.  Those are classified as mass slayings.

Though his narcissism says otherwise, Senda is about as much a nobody as is humanly possible.  He's a tiny, insignificant, worm-like little prick.  That's all.
You are right but it just makes me mad that George is allow to steal from the tax payers. when many tax payers are working a lot to make ends meet.

damon

Quote from: Seraphim27 on June 03, 2017, 12:21:13 PM
Wasn't me! I admit that last month I sent him a donation so he could pay that $127 Comcast bill he's always talking about and switch his internet, but I guess he had other priorities.
I would pay for the internet bill but he will just bitch about something else. so george FUCK YOU.

First off, internet is a luxury. If you can't afford it, you can't afford it. He can't afford it. Secondly he always runs his internet bill up into the hundreds then gets someone else to pay it. So far Noory has paid his bill 3x, you once and I think White Crow once. Even though I make a social worker's salary, I have bought food and Christmas gifts out of my own money for families on  my caseload that were badly off. Senda is not badly off. He is not about to expire out of starvation, he is not a 3 year old who will have no presents on Christmas. He is a lazy shit who likes to be a kept sorry excuse for a man. He has all of his basic needs met and should quit while he is ahead. However, he is a lazy piece of shit and feels that he should live well despite not working for a living. Having enablers only reinforces his shitty behavior. 

Oh and he already switched his internet to Direct TV and got a free tv out of the deal.

Jackstar

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on June 03, 2017, 01:18:03 PM
However, he is a lazy piece of shit and feels that he should live well despite not working for a living.

That must really infuriate someone, who breaks a sweat everyday like you do.

Yorkshire pud

Which bit are you struggling with? Everyone on here who knows Senda could have told you to keep your money in your purse and DON'T SEND HIM ANY!! Its a given he will misspend it on shit. What didn't you get?

Quote from: Jackstar on June 03, 2017, 01:20:29 PM
That must really infuriate someone, who breaks a sweat everyday like you do.
Yeah dude, it does. I'm sure I'm not the only one on Bellgab who works hard. I remember when Art came back the first time on Sirius, how some people on Bellgab were talking about not being able to afford $15 a month for the subscription. You know finances are hard when $15 throws you finances for the month off. Yet fat fuck Senda gets hundreds thrown at him each month just for being an asshole. Everytime a piece of shit like Senda is rewarded God kills a kitten.