• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

cosmic hobo

Quote from: Curandero81 on October 12, 2015, 04:38:48 PM
a boy dressed in his Cub Scout uniform...
palladindick
please sir (saluting frantically)
****as he throws up****
no ..uh sir (thinkin' dick..thinks he is some sort of military fuc)
no no don't make me go "down on deck duty ..uh again"
***£thinkin' sick fuc really sick fuc****
please no
****crying now ..uncontrollably ****

feel like a real man ???
"pulling this shit"
(I bet..you do..sic fuc)

Does anyone find it surprising that all of Falkie's supporters are mentally unstable bordering on psychotic?

Case in point this loony.

Open Lines Gerry is a given.

MAX

Quote from: coaster on October 12, 2015, 12:39:56 PM
Fifty? Did you mean fify?
And if you knew anything about property management, if a previous tenant leaves shit behind, it goes in the trash. I have thrown shit away that was left behind in fourteen properties. People get kicked out of them almost on a monthly basis. I could fill a small junk yard with the shit I have had to throw away. Not my problem. It is not my job to hunt people down to give them their shit they forgot or left. You are really grasping when you said I stole, but you are retarded and trying to troll, so I am not surprised. Idiot.

" I can really care less ... " Tit for tat asshole now please go fuck yourself

coaster

Quote from: MAX on October 12, 2015, 04:58:42 PM

You compared a thief to someone who follows the law. Stop embarrassing yourself.

MAX

Quote from: coaster on October 12, 2015, 05:02:35 PM
You compared a thief to someone who follows the law. Stop embarrassing yourself.

I was returning your quote you dumb ass, really you need to get back on your Meds. And please I find it offensive to use the retarded word like you did, it hurts my sensibilities, I thought you were the board moderator of good taste? No , well then the STFU and go back to your hole. 

coaster

Quote from: MAX on October 12, 2015, 05:09:59 PM

I was returning your quote you dumb ass, really you need to get back on your Meds. And please I find it offensive to use the retarded word like you did, it hurts my sensibilities, I thought you were the board moderator of good taste? No , well then the STFU and go back to your hole.
Now I'm on meds because I pointed out that you are not too bright? Ok then. Whatever makes you feel better about yourself, champ.

MAX

Quote from: coaster on October 12, 2015, 05:16:40 PM
Now I'm on meds because I pointed out that you are not too bright? Ok then. Whatever makes you feel better about yourself, champ.

Wow great comeback genius. You really should not try to get in a battle of wits as it is very apparent you are unarmed. You started this shit so deal with it or just go away. Go back to you 14 property's, (slum lord perhaps), and continue to supplement your meager income with selling things left behind in the rat traps...

coaster

Quote from: MAX on October 12, 2015, 05:23:19 PM

Wow great comeback genius. You really should not try to get in a battle of wits as it is very apparent you are unarmed.
Way to quote every troll that's ever been on the internet. Stand back folks, we have a brilliant mind here.

MAX

Quote from: coaster on October 12, 2015, 05:25:54 PM
Way to quote every troll that's ever been on the internet. Stand back folks, we have a brilliant mind here.

Yes compared to you I am brilliant. Of course that is not saying much.  Now please stop with all your incredible banter, go take your Meta Mucil and go back to bed.

MAX

Quote from: coaster on October 12, 2015, 05:38:02 PM

OK I get it now its bad for AK to make a joke on Falkie getting raped but OK for you to  make fun of a Down syndrome child . You really a a class act.

coaster

Quote from: MAX on October 12, 2015, 05:48:45 PM

OK I get it now its bad for AK to make a joke on Falkie getting raped but OK for you to  make fun of a Down syndrome child . You really a a class act.
Who's making fun? I'm celebrating the fact that the mentally challenged youngster has won a medal. It's great. And yes, It's wrong to make fun of victims of sexual assault.

Quote from: coaster on October 12, 2015, 05:52:30 PM
Who's making fun? I'm celebrating the fact that the mentally challenged youngster has won a medal. It's great. And yes, It's wrong to make fun of victims of sexual assault.

Is it wrong to make fun of people that pretend they are victims of sexual assault?

b_dubb

I think the point is that Falkie is not someone who should be believed because he says something.

coaster

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on October 12, 2015, 05:55:56 PM
Is it wrong to make fun of people that pretend they are victims of sexual assault?
That's a gray area I guess. If Falkie is in fact lying about being a rape victim, that's bordering on some sort of complex. That's more than just being a pathological liar in my opinion. If he is a rape victim, making fun is really crossing the line.

coaster

Quote from: b_dubb on October 12, 2015, 05:58:31 PM
I think the point is that Falkie is not someone who should be believed because he says something.
Good point.

I don't know whether Falkie and Drone are being truthful or not.  If they are then I can see how all that could permanently mess a person up.  Right now I'm a little too disgusted to give Falkie any more shit even if my ultimate intention was to encourage him to take responsibility for his life.  I am going to do my best to take a hiatus from this thread for awhile.  If one word of it is not true, then Falkie will get his comeuppance, or cumuffins as it were.

Quote from: Gumby, Dammit on October 12, 2015, 12:04:44 AM
Flackshe! Thish iszh your Elder, Drunk Elk! You will lishen. An buy me shum chiggarettes. Luckysh. The Great Spirits have shpoken to me *hic* an pashed me knowledge onto your earsh. Sho lishen! You stupid fat fuck!

Drunk Elk! So good to see you back. I actually remember the night that Snorge referred to Drunk Elk as "My Elder" in reverential tones. What a schmuck.

Was this one of your masterpieces?:

MAX

Quote from: coaster on October 12, 2015, 05:52:30 PM

Hope you get to experience such a celebrations with a child like this in your own personal life someday may not be a joke to you then. Done with you I cant deal with scum..

coaster

Quote from: MAX on October 12, 2015, 06:09:37 PM

Done with you I cant deal with scum..
Duly noted. Later sugartits.

akwilly

Quote from: MAX on October 12, 2015, 04:58:42 PM

Nice to see that everyone is getting along.

b_dubb

MAX's posts in the last three pages also belong in the "What are social justice warriors losing their shit about today?" thread

On a separate note what is a "tat asshole"?

paladin1991

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on October 12, 2015, 02:08:55 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFcW_rhWD20

This is how each Falkie video comes across.

Reveling in his sub human existence.  Good God, maybe we do need cattle cars.

akwilly

Hey Falkie, great to read that you will be better prepared to capture the next UFO encounter. Have you considered mounting a dash cam like the freakin Russians do? It would be a good investment not only to capture great footage for you're videos but also if you decided to stage a car wreck for insurance money.

paladin1991

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on October 12, 2015, 02:47:46 PM
Coast To Coast AM - Friday, Oct. 9, 2015 - George Noory w/ Peter Davenport
Link opens to the exact start time:

http://youtu.be/rLh2jsY_Zqc?t=918

At the 15:18 mark (which is during the beginning portion of the program), Peter Davenport from the National UFO Reporting Center discusses George and Kathy's black triangle UFO sighting with George Noory.  Peter got his details a little mixed up, calling Falkie a "young fellow," probably due to him having referred to Kathy as his "girlfriend."  He also misstated that George was "former military" and "used to work for NICAP," most likely due to comments made during the Jeff Rense Show that same evening.  George Noory, however, was able to make sure to make an emphatic reference to "The Guy From Pittsburgh" as he knew that George Senda, of course, was a witness to this event.

Here is George's report again for reference:  http://www.nuforc.org/webreports/122/S122648.html

I call Bullshit.  When the fuck does Sendamemoney ever go anywhere without his fucking fatpad iPad?  NO pics.  NO shit.

paladin1991

Quote from: Curandero81 on October 12, 2015, 04:38:48 PM
a boy dressed in his Cub Scout uniform...
palladindick
please sir (saluting frantically)
****as he throws up****
no ..uh sir (thinkin' dick..thinks he is some sort of military fuc)
no no don't make me go "down on deck duty ..uh again"
***£thinkin' sick fuc really sick fuc****
please no
****crying now ..uncontrollably ****

feel like a real man ???
"pulling this shit"
(I bet..you do..sic fuc)

Methinks the curandero is drunk on his own fermented piss.

akwilly

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on October 11, 2015, 04:10:53 PM
Yeah. You're not going anywhere. None of us are, so sit down and make yourself comfortable.
I said that on a first date once. We broke up shortly after.

paladin1991

Quote from: akwilly on October 12, 2015, 06:42:09 PM
I said that on a first date once. We broke up shortly after.
You mean she bit through her bindings and ran away.

akwilly

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 12, 2015, 06:44:06 PM
You mean she bit through her bindings and ran away.
No, she grabbed the steering wheel of my windowless van and put us in the ditch.