• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No
Well, linking from an image site can be a needed thing to display images. Like this one from a while back. When George Noory stated several times that he "played a lot of baseball and got so good he sought a tryout for the Detriot Tigers."

OK. Let's take him at his word. Like not finding anything from Harvey S. Lowery High School in Dearborn, Michigan, that Noory even played a single sport from 1965 to 1968 for the Polar Bears -- yet excelled to the point he sought a tryout with the Major-League Baseball (MLB) Detriot Tigers? Who, by the way, apparently won the championship in 1968. So Noory was so good as to go straight from high school into the roster of the best team in MLB?

I'm interested to hear if the talk-radio host who claims to uphold "truth" ever returns to what appear to be false claims in the future. I invite him to inform listeners further about his "baseball stardom" in his school days. Short of that, I'll help him out. Claiming to be a second baseman, he can offer up his 1969 rookie trading card as he could "easily" have made the roster. Note he hasn't aged a day since then: (*NOTE: This is obvious satire and parody and the use of any images in such context should be understood as that)

https://i.imgur.com/qpTuwG6.png?1[/img]]

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on September 10, 2017, 11:36:14 AM
No thanks, I already have more than enough web site ''memberships'' and passwords, more than enough of an on-line footprint, more than enough personal data out there.
postimages.org no membership needed

I'll say it: George Noory is a piece of sh*t. A fake, a phony, a liar and a person of very few -- if any -- redeeming characteristics.

In the past, he stated he would not broadcast any "conspiracy shows" on the date of September 11. Well, it appears that waste of a person is doing just that tomorrow night. With that full of sh*t guest Richard Gage and his ludicrous 9/11/2001 theories posing as "truth."

Great to know Noory and his "truthful guests" appear to side with Al-Qaeda. What a sick lot of Americans. Those terrorists were innocent, according to Noory and his slimy "truth seekers" who don't seem to hold any engineering or architectural jobs outside of the baloney "truth movement." Get this straight, Noory: We were attacked by operatives of Afghanistan, not displaying proper designations and being enemy combatants wearing civilian clothing with a clear intent to deceive. Great to know you support them and trash your own country instead. What a sicko.

I can't forget Noory slamming the 9/11/2001 victims and their survivors and families a few years back. That piece of crap actually stated this one on-air:

BEGIN QUOTE: "I decided not to do it today, because I just didn't want to go there. In terms of the conspiracies and the possibilities. I'd rather just, you know, pay a little umbrage to the people who died. We always do these 9/11 shows  anyway. We can always do them on another day." END QUOTE -- George Noory; host, "Coast To Coast AM"; Premiere Networks; September 11, 2015; explaining to a caller on "Open Lines" on why he didn't do a 9/11/2001-subject program that night.
--------------------
Comment: I don't know what to say. Noory apparently "takes offense" at the victims of 9/11/2001, as he states by paying them "umbrage," in his own words. Umbrage defined as in "being insulted or offended by them or their actions." Looks like Noory, who thinks himself "God Over All Others," has determined they are all fakes -- and he is "the great one" who sees through their deceptions and judges them as "worthy of disdain" in his own twisted, apparently evil mind.

Then, Noory really shows further "umbrage" for the victims of 9/11/2001 by implying he can "trash them" any other day of the year! And his use of the word "little" tells us he has "little respect" for them. As he implies, as another product of his twisted, evil mind, he can "always do other shows" that disrespect the victims and the lost on days other than September 11. Of course, with his charlatan "9/11 Truth" guests -- who are only out to make a buck and exploit that tragedy for their own greedy, sick, profiteering selves.  "Judged by the company you keep?" considering the host who endorses such hucksters, huh?

Not only a disgrace to broadcasting, true Americans but even to humanity itself, Noory uses the 9/11/2001 anniversary to become the only news-talk broadcaster I heard that day who "pays umbrage" to those people -- instead of respect and honor. In his own words, he admits it. But is willing, any 364 days of the year, to let any "conspiracy nut," con artist and fraud take advantage of 9/11/2001 and spread lies, nonsense and total trash posing as "truth?" What a huckster and what a real, dark creep!

Jackstar

damon

Quote from: Here We Go Again on September 10, 2017, 01:34:39 PM
I'll say it: George Noory is a piece of sh*t. A fake, a phony, a liar and a person of very few -- if any -- redeeming characteristics.

In the past, he stated he would not broadcast any "conspiracy shows" on the date of September 11. Well, it appears that waste of a person is doing just that tomorrow night. With that full of sh*t guest Richard Gage and his ludicrous 9/11/2001 theories posing as "truth."

Great to know Noory and his "truthful guests" appear to side with Al-Qaeda. What a sick lot of Americans. Those terrorists were innocent, according to Noory and his slimy "truth seekers" who don't seem to hold any engineering or architectural jobs outside of the baloney "truth movement." Get this straight, Noory: We were attacked by operatives of Afghanistan, not displaying proper designations and being enemy combatants wearing civilian clothing with a clear intent to deceive. Great to know you support them and trash your own country instead. What a sicko.

I can't forget Noory slamming the 9/11/2001 victims and their survivors and families a few years back. That piece of crap actually stated this one on-air:

BEGIN QUOTE: "I decided not to do it today, because I just didn't want to go there. In terms of the conspiracies and the possibilities. I'd rather just, you know, pay a little umbrage to the people who died. We always do these 9/11 shows  anyway. We can always do them on another day." END QUOTE -- George Noory; host, "Coast To Coast AM"; Premiere Networks; September 11, 2015; explaining to a caller on "Open Lines" on why he didn't do a 9/11/2001-subject program that night.
--------------------
Comment: I don't know what to say. Noory apparently "takes offense" at the victims of 9/11/2001, as he states by paying them "umbrage," in his own words. Umbrage defined as in "being insulted or offended by them or their actions." Looks like Noory, who thinks himself "God Over All Others," has determined they are all fakes -- and he is "the great one" who sees through their deceptions and judges them as "worthy of disdain" in his own twisted, apparently evil mind.

Then, Noory really shows further "umbrage" for the victims of 9/11/2001 by implying he can "trash them" any other day of the year! And his use of the word "little" tells us he has "little respect" for them. As he implies, as another product of his twisted, evil mind, he can "always do other shows" that disrespect the victims and the lost on days other than September 11. Of course, with his charlatan "9/11 Truth" guests -- who are only out to make a buck and exploit that tragedy for their own greedy, sick, profiteering selves.  "Judged by the company you keep?" considering the host who endorses such hucksters, huh?

Not only a disgrace to broadcasting, true Americans but even to humanity itself, Noory uses the 9/11/2001 anniversary to become the only news-talk broadcaster I heard that day who "pays umbrage" to those people -- instead of respect and honor. In his own words, he admits it. But is willing, any 364 days of the year, to let any "conspiracy nut," con artist and fraud take advantage of 9/11/2001 and spread lies, nonsense and total trash posing as "truth?" What a huckster and what a real, dark creep!
Most nights I really do not listen to Coast to Coast am any more. Its just a shell of a program. The first nail in the Coffin was Art quiting for good on 31 Oct 2010. The next nail was when Ian retired from Coast. Then the firing of John B Wells. George Knapp is the only good host there now and I do feel sorry for him. Many of the guests are on way to much and Coast is turning into an infomercial. I tried to listen to somewhere in time with Art Bell or the U7 radio annd just hearing the old shows is just to dated and sad. As  Bagdad bob would say now is There is nothing here now, its time to move on.

Norm

Simply put it's time to move on. The past is just a good bye, a memory with a few well-worn voice clips, nothing more.

As Jesus said so long ago, "Even a long stick eventually breaks leaving you with a nothing but a pile of short sticks"

George Noory has now put more air time behind the mic then Dennis Bell, the former fullback for the Triton Tippers.

We walk in the footsteps of giants yet we don't seem to learn anything with the exception of the greatest educator of all time, Dr. Timothy Leary.

damon

Quote from: Norm on September 10, 2017, 04:21:58 PM
Simply put it's time to move on. The past is just a good bye, a memory with a few well-worn voice clips, nothing more.

As Jesus said so long ago, "Even a long stick eventually breaks leaving you with a nothing but a pile of short sticks"

George Noory has now put more air time behind the mic then Dennis Bell, the former fullback for the Triton Tippers.

We walk in the footsteps of giants yet we don't seem to learn anything with the exception of the greatest educator of all time, Dr. Timothy Leary.
Well said Norm.

ItsOver

In the past, he stated he would not broadcast any "conspiracy shows" on the date of September 11. Well, it appears that waste of a person is doing just that tomorrow night. With that full of sh*t guest Richard Gage and his ludicrous 9/11/2001 theories posing as "truth."...

What a huckster and what a real, dark creep!
I am shocked.  Who would suspect?  Jorch a fake, a phony,... how can this possibly be?

Jojo

--------------------

As I understand it, he said he didn't want to disrespect the victims by running a conspiracy show that day, that time, in the yes he said it.  He didn't make any promises about future years.  Sitting Shiva is just for a time!  And also, it is clear from his tone that he meant he didn't want to CAUSE umbrage in the victims' families!

It is getting tiresome when you fail to consider overall meaning, overall tone, and when you mis-portray a statement by applying it to a different situation.

Jojo

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 10, 2017, 11:37:28 AM

He's done it to save bandwidth. I sort of get that, images use up vast amounts of space.
Images are still allowed, so can someone explain how that saves bandwidth??

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jojo on September 10, 2017, 08:15:43 PM
Images are still allowed, so can someone explain how that saves bandwidth??

I meant server space. MV will sue me now..  :-\

Norm

Special Event Series: "Share a spam samwhich with George Noory"

Imagine the fabulous time you'll have pigging out with George Noory. Watch George eat, make odd noises and act generally bored. Tickets will go fast, so enter now! Email your name, phone number, bra size, and age to: eatlunchwithgeorge@gmail.com. You might be called back with details. The following dates are available:

Tuesday, September 26, 2017 â€" Lunch with George Noory

ItsOver

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on September 11, 2017, 12:51:00 AM
Is he bringing Tommy?
Of course!  It's a Tommy/ Wagner Entertainment Fest!  Jorch has one of his bookwriters with him, too.  Rosemary Ellen Guiley! 

Ah, yes, Tommee, pimping out Jorch, once again.  I wonder if they also have hucksters wandering from table to table, shilling crystals, pet rocks, snake oil supplements, wishing machines, Jorch books, etc.

Enjoy gathering with other like-minded people as you have fun at lunch and meet some of your favorite people in the world of the unknown and curious. Tickets will go fast, so reserve a spot now! Email your name and phone number to: lunchwithgeorge@gmail.com. You will be called back with details. The following dates are available:

Tuesday, September 26, 2017 â€" Lunch with George Noory & author/paranormal researcher Rosemary Ellen Guiley

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/pages/events

Note, there is no upfront price for the ticket.  Maybe they just get your credit card number and hit you with the bill, if you're stupid enough to email them for the call back.  Jorch probably has some favored telemarketer to work it for him. 

What a bunch of shameless hucksters.   ::)

TigerLily

Quote from: Here We Go Again on September 10, 2017, 12:15:22 PM
Well, linking from an image site can be a needed thing to display images. Like this one from a while back. When George Noory stated several times that he "played a lot of baseball and got so good he sought a tryout for the Detriot Tigers." ...

https://i.imgur.com/qpTuwG6.png?1[/img]]

Ick. The idea of Jorch making it to second base is enough to make me want to join PBS' team

ItsOver

Quote from: TigerLily on September 11, 2017, 09:23:23 AM
Ick. The idea of Jorch making it to second base is enough to make me want to join PBS' team
Second base?  Jorch has hit a number of "Homers," unless his kids are adopted.  Jorch at bat, with a previous score!

Quote from: TigerLily on September 11, 2017, 09:23:23 AM

But you're good with first base?

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 10, 2017, 11:01:11 AM
Set up an Imgur account. Post the images you want into there, then post the image link into the [img ]image link[ /img]...(next to url icon, left side second row of icons above smilies.)

Quote from: Here We Go Again on September 10, 2017, 11:17:10 AM
Yes, set up an Imgur account as Yorkshire pud recommended. I did just that to post images to message boards. Just size the image for "bulletin boards," copy the full name of the image -- including the image-type extension, paste it in a comment and then use the "Insert Image" button above, followed by enclosing that line with the "Insert Hyperlink" button. You should be good to go then.

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on September 10, 2017, 01:18:02 PM
postimages.org no membership needed

Multiply by three and take away the number you first thought of, while remembering to stand on one leg and face magnetic north.
I may give it a whirl, though a wiser person than I once observed that life's too short to stuff a mushroom. But thanks for the responses and suggestions.

Dateline

Quote from: Norm on September 11, 2017, 12:07:59 AM
Special Event Series: "Share a spam samwhich with George Noory"

Imagine the fabulous time you'll have pigging out with George Noory. Watch George eat, make odd noises and act generally bored. Tickets will go fast, so enter now! Email your name, phone number, bra size, and age to: eatlunchwithgeorge@gmail.com. You might be called back with details. The following dates are available:

Tuesday, September 26, 2017 â€" Lunch with George Noory

Thanks for the inspirational note.  I am know prepared to begin my month of fasting.

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: ItsOver on September 11, 2017, 09:36:08 AM
Second base?  Jorch has hit a number of "Homers," unless his kids are adopted.  Jorch at bat, with a previous score!

I can never tire of looking at this picture. Everything about it re-defines awkward. I'm newly fascinated with the way Joorch is doing his impression of The Leaning Tower Of Pisa. You feel he'd keel over completely if his son walked away. Or is that black pole behind them in fact a strut supporting Joorch? Then there's the state of Joorch's jeans, and the way that he appears to progress in a perfectly straight line from his armpit to his ankle. Weird. Just weird.

albrecht

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on September 11, 2017, 06:40:14 PM
I can never tire of looking at this picture. Everything about it re-defines awkward. I'm newly fascinated with the way Joorch is doing his impression of The Leaning Tower Of Pisa. You feel he'd keel over completely if his son walked away. Or is that black pole behind them in fact a strut supporting Joorch? Then there's the state of Joorch's jeans, and the way that he appears to progress in a perfectly straight line from his armpit to his ankle. Weird. Just weird.
Maybe it is a photo-board? You know like they have in places like DC where you can take your picture with the "President" or in beer or record display ads where some star is shown in full size cardboard cut-out photo? And it is off-kilter and the pole is holding up the photo?

Morgus

Noory is claiming success in the "mind experiment" he conducted last Friday night, due to the hurricane reducing from CAT5 to CAT1 and lower in a couple days.

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: Morgus on September 11, 2017, 11:15:02 PM
Noory is claiming success in the "mind experiment" he conducted last Friday night, due to the hurricane reducing from CAT5 to CAT1 and lower in a couple days.

Yup. Disingenuous, dishonest, stupid little man. Like every model prior to the weekend didn't show the storm doing pretty much exactly what it did? Like every schoolboy doesn't know that these storms gain power over open, warm water and dramatically lose power as soon as they hit land? So Irma lost power when she made landfall over Cuba, regained it as she headed out over open water, and began to lose power as she hit Florida. Exactly as predicted. Intention experiment, my ass.

Remember when Art Bell used to have Ed Dames on, and in his introduction tell us how high his ''hit rate'' was.  Never telling us what it was exactly that shit-heel had accurately predicted.

All these shows have hosts and guests that are frauds, some are just more entertaining than others.

Jojo

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on September 12, 2017, 01:12:24 AM
Remember when Art Bell used to have Ed Dames on, and in his introduction tell us how high his ''hit rate'' was.  Never telling us what it was exactly that shit-heel had accurately predicted.

All these shows have hosts and guests that are frauds, some are just more entertaining than others.
Thats because those are "hitten" secrets!

ItsOver

So Jorch can magically reduce the strength of a Hurricane but can't figure out to pronounce February.  Makes sense.