• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

albrecht

Quote from: Pelayo on November 11, 2020, 08:32:53 PM
Well, the answer is yes and no. Yes, a lot of what is brought to the food distribution warehouses is brought by the big over the road companies. But not all. There is still a fair amount transported by independents. From the distribution warehouses, it is all in-house. Which may or may not involve another contract carrier.
You also have the situation of length and weight which can entail needing for smaller trucks, bobtails, and such for smaller towns or inner-cities. In a way, troubling I see many low-water and small bridges being 'beefed up' or just brand-new big bridges being built. Kills the local markets, more wear and tear on local streets, and also allows, how-shall-we-say "easier access" for larger vehicles if the situation should arise. And harder opportunity for partisans to cut-off access points. Not that this will happen, hopefully.

Pelayo

Hey ddd, shoving politically correct crazy lies ain't much of a living....https://youtu.be/86Nk4Fo2I9k

Jackstar

Quote from: Gunner65 on November 11, 2020, 08:38:17 PM
if Trump succeeds all fucking hell will break loose.

Fucking BRING IT!* BRING IT the fuck ON, motherfuckers!!!!!

*: delivery courtesy of the MIB Seaden staff

Gunner65

Moon is reading from the fucking book...

Gunner65

These two are going to get skinned alive by the critics...

Pelayo

Sorry moonpie, you may think there is a thin margin of idiots you can sell your line of BS, Go for it. You'll go down as a filthy little no talent mercenary author who merits no more respect than a pile of dog shit. I'm sure your mail order bride and her boyfriend will have fun spending your money.

Gunner65

Virtually everything Moon has just read is absolutely untrue. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rising_Sun_Flag

Since June 30, 1954, the Rising Sun Flag has been the war flag and naval ensign of the Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force (JMSDF). JSDF Chief of Staff Katsutoshi Kawano said the Rising Sun Flag is the Maritime Self-Defense Force sailors' "pride".[26] The Japan Self-Defense Forces (JSDF) and the Japan Ground Self-Defense Force (JGSDF) use the Rising Sun Flag with eight red rays extending outward, called Hachijō-Kyokujitsuki (八条旭日旗). A gold border lies partially around the edge.[15]

The flag is also used by non-Japanese, for example, in the emblems of some U.S. military units based in Japan, and by the American blues rock band Hot Tuna, on the cover of its album Live in Japan. It is used as an emblem of the United States Fleet Activities Sasebo, as a patch of the Strike Fighter Squadron 94, a mural at Misawa Air Base, the former insignia of Strike Fighter Squadron 192 and Joint Helmet Mounted Cueing System with patches of the 14th Fighter Squadron. Some extreme right-wing groups display it at political protests.[27]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rising_Sun_Flag#/media/File:Naval_Ensign_of_Japan.svg

Pelayo

That's right ddd, your life has been effectively destroyed because you tried to pan yourself off as somebody you're not and you got caught. Just get a job loser.

Gunner65

If I can debunk that bullshit in less than 5 minutes, what are the chances of his shit book creating any controversy or public outcry?  NONE!

So Moon saw a fucking Japanese Naval vessel in a harbor in California in the late 50's flying the Japanese Battle Flag "after the war"?  LOL  What a fucking IDIOT!

"Look, Dad, it's a Japanese Warship"... I guess his Dad didn't bother to look that shit up!  Either that or Moon is just making up the fucking story for the book.

Pelayo

"I am a public figure" -ddd   Hey ddd your 23 cult members don't make you a public feature. Ha! I bet Gunner has better stats than you because he exposed an evil piece of shit like you.

Gunner65

A Civics lesson from Dietrich?  I think I will skip that shit.

Pelayo

Oh yeah ddd, your previous popularity on RR can be directly attributed to a bunch of stupid virtue signaling losers who now realize you are more racist than the whites you pointed your effete finger at,

Gunner65

Vinny Barbarick is the perfect example of why I disassociated myself from the stupid leftist idiots in my life a long time ago. I recently had someone contact me after not hearing of or from them in 20 years.  So I did spend some time on the phone (hours) talking to him.  When I realized he had not changed I had to think of a very kind way to tell him I was not interested in a reunion.

I worked with him for many years but never considered him a close friend.

After a week or so following his Facebook page, I realized I had made the right decision.  He is still the same leftist ignorant asshole he was 20 years ago.

Jackstar

Quote from: Gunner65 on November 11, 2020, 09:57:26 PM
I worked with him for many years but never considered him a close friend.

What a delightful work ethic you must possess. Kudos.

Gunner65

That was a fucking stupid comment Jackler.  I bet people you have worked with think you were an asshole.  Have you ever worked with or for an asshole Jackler?

This was a guy who thought he was the "cats ass" and grew up in a town full of Democrats who thought they were the "cats ass" and would reject and fuck with anyone who didn't have the same views.

We were hard-working guys who worked together to get a job done  That is an acceptable "work ethic".  If we had a problem we settled it privately.  Usually behind a bar.  I broke his nose twice. And he still wants to contact me 20 years later!

Life goes on, people move on.  Simple as that.  It has nothing to do with "work ethic".

Gunner65

Did you hear that HUGE SIGH by Dietrich when Jamo started talking about Enochian spells?  LOL!  These guys are a fucking bunch of retarded stooges.

Jackstar

"Writing a letter is re-writing reality." -- The Most Badass Beta Researcher

Jackstar

Quote from: Gunner65 on November 11, 2020, 10:10:17 PM
Have you ever worked with or for an asshole Jackler?

Do you actually think you're talking to Me? *sensible chuckle* Blow.

Gunner65

Moldavite:  "I have poured a lot of that over the years" - Jamo Reese

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moldavite

Pelayo

Quote from: Jackstar on November 11, 2020, 10:22:16 PM
Do you actually think you're talking to Me? *sensible chuckle* Blow.
*Hits Jackie on the nose with a rolled up newspaper* BAD Jackie, bad!

Pelayo

Hehehe, lame-o says the gangstalkers don't wear masks on the ferry boat. Yeah, yer sane lame-o,

Quote from: Gunner65 on November 11, 2020, 10:17:31 PM
Did you hear that HUGE SIGH by Dietrich when Jamo started talking about Enochian spells?  LOL!  These guys are a fucking bunch of retarded stooges.
Jamo should leave those evil things alone before they tear him a new one. He will know the true meaning of horror if he persists. But he is retarded so let him go to hell his own way...LOL. Even John Dee had the good sense to walk away from it all when they brought him nothing but hardship and pain.

Pelayo

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on November 11, 2020, 10:56:16 PM
Jamo should leave those evil things alone before they tear him a new one. He will know the true meaning of horror if he persists. But he is retarded so let him go to hell his own way...LOL. Even John Dee had the good sense to walk away from it all when they brought him nothing but hardship and pain.
The problem with idiots like lame-o is that when you try to cast a "spell" on someone with a stronger personality, the spell backfires towards the loser that cast the spell.

Jackstar

Quote from: Pelayo on November 11, 2020, 11:04:09 PM
The problem with idiots like lame-o is that when you try to cast a "spell" on someone with a stronger personality, the spell backfires towards the loser that cast the spell.

Yeah--because you're a beta cuck loser, Pelayo. You should try mugwump jism, it might really improve your potency some. Or even, any.

Pelayo

Quote from: albrecht on November 11, 2020, 09:09:33 PM
You also have the situation of length and weight which can entail needing for smaller trucks, bobtails, and such for smaller towns or inner-cities. In a way, troubling I see many low-water and small bridges being 'beefed up' or just brand-new big bridges being built. Kills the local markets, more wear and tear on local streets, and also allows, how-shall-we-say "easier access" for larger vehicles if the situation should arise. And harder opportunity for partisans to cut-off access points. Not that this will happen, hopefully.
Actually, this is not usually a problem for most trucks. Only heavy haul trucks carrying oversize loads need to worry about it.

Pelayo

Quote from: Jackstar on November 11, 2020, 11:05:39 PM
Yeah--because you're a beta cuck loser, Pelayo. You should try mugwump jism, it might really improve your potency some. Or even, any.
Hahaha, do I have to hit you on the nose with a rolled up newspaper? Who's yer daddy?

Jackstar

Quote from: Pelayo on November 11, 2020, 11:11:51 PM
Who's yer daddy?

I remember his face well--and I expect that you will too as well, shortly.

Pelayo

Quote from: Jackstar on November 11, 2020, 11:15:47 PM
I remember his face well--and I expect that you will too as well, shortly.
I don't think so, and if he did show his face he'd be your ex daddy.

Jackstar

Quote from: Pelayo on November 11, 2020, 11:19:56 PM
if he did show his face he'd be your ex daddy

You really have no grasp nor conception of the reality in which you live, do you? Sad!

I'll stop bothering you now. You are clearly not prepared, Short Round.

Gunner65

Dietrich's Veterans Day Statement:

"This is the time for us to get the Veterans off our backs"- Douglas Dietrich