• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131002 - Albert Taylor - Paranormal Investigations w/Robots

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 02, 2013, 07:28:01 PM

Hi this is Frank Bates. Log on to amazing rubber doll dot com and find out what the GOVERNMENT doesn't want you to know.

One customer Dave says he never knew what he was missing. That's amazing rubber doll dot com before it's too late.

Heather Wade

This show is so good I am about to pass out from the joy.

eddie dean

Quote from: canadiancommie on October 02, 2013, 11:40:24 PM
As an adolescent I used to zip out of my body all the time.  I miss it terribly and I know for a fact these experiences formed a great deal of who I am.  I think a lot of us are here because we have had experiences we can not explain or cannot easily discuss.  This is part of a reason, but not the only reason, I love Art and this forum.  This is my truth.

That is extraordinary! I have not been able to pop out of my body, but have come close several times. They were spontaneous events, and only to the point of high vibrations and buzzing.

I would love to hear your story if you would like to share. There is a thread called "Your Paranormal experiences" for stories like yours.

Earth Pod

Quote from: jazmunda on October 02, 2013, 11:40:55 PM
Can you guys please stop using the scrolling text? It's giving me a monster headache. If I'm the only one that has this issue then please continue but it's a little bit annoying.
Thanks!!

steelbot

"Sorry Folks!, America's Closed,....Moose out front shoulda told you"

popple

"Dr Taylor I became a fan of yours since you were on an Art Bell program late last century"

HAHAHA!

steelbot

Awesome - Art's running 4hrs...and over on the Sirius! so even TMz's cut in doesn't affect him!

Quote from: eddie dean on October 02, 2013, 11:54:14 PM
That is extraordinary! I have not been able to pop out of my body, but have come close several times. They were spontaneous events, and only to the point of high vibrations and buzzing.

I would love to hear your story if you would like to share. There is a thread called "Your Paranormal experiences" for stories like yours.

Eddy, I actually was part of a parapsychology study when I was 8-11 yrs old because I did it so often.  It never freaked me out but it sure did to the "grown ups" my mother still goes on about it to anyone who will listen, no one believes her...  When I can get it together time wise I will spend some time writing it all down! :D

Spinner

Quote from: jazmunda on October 02, 2013, 11:39:40 PM
Hell yeah! In a heartbeat.

I would love to experience all of the paranormal. Not at the same time mind you and definitely not the anal probing. Would love to experience a ghost, see a UFO, astral travel and discover an ancient civilization on Mars. ;)
Well, out of all those, I think that an OBE is the one experience that you can actually "make" happen. I hope that your desire is sincere and strong.
Maybe reading the book "Soul Traveler" will help?

eddie dean

I enjoyed the show tonight.
Good topic, good guest.
Good night everybody!!

I would say of Albert he is eccentric not FOS like the last few guests. I enjoyed tonight's show. G'nite everyone.

Heather Wade

Quote from: PrairieGhost on October 03, 2013, 12:03:14 AM
Goodnight all :)

So good to hang out, good night Prarie Ghost, & hope to see you tomorrow night.

steelbot

Great Show ARt! Paul, everyone at Dark Matter/SiriusXM - and George Nooray...goodnight and replay is only running through the News' tonight folks - sorry - gotta get the pc tuned a bit ...

AND OBVIOUSLY - you have to listen to the show tonight to get that jib at SNooray!

eddie dean

Quote from: canadiancommie on October 03, 2013, 12:03:22 AM
Eddy, I actually was part of a parapsychology study when I was 8-11 yrs old because I did it so often.  It never freaked me out but it sure did to the "grown ups" my mother still goes on about it to anyone who will listen, no one believes her...  When I can get it together time wise I will spend some time writing it all down! :D

I would love to hear it someday!
Thanks

I compare my enjoyment of tonight's show to that of the 1994 Chupacabras and Fr. Malachai Martin exorcism shows...pretty much completely unbelievable but completely entertaining!

Go Art Go Art!