The Michael Decon Program

Started by Corona Kitty, March 18, 2015, 03:57:00 PM

Corona Kitty

Quote from: VotingTrump2020 on August 14, 2020, 09:58:19 AM
fat RUBINI and midget AZZERAE doxxed Enard P Farkwark for real

Are you sure?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on August 14, 2020, 08:44:38 AM
BellGab's really gone for a shit.  Too bad.  Nothing here anymore.

What is troubling you child?

Jackstar

Quote from: VC on August 14, 2020, 05:00:30 PM
BOLD.

You may be asking yourselves, "why hasn't Jackstar found fifty microphones, washed up on shore after a tragic boating accident already?" Of course, the answer is that it's all Trump's fault. Sad!

Corona Kitty

https://youtu.be/g6Gr4Xz9oUE

Live tomorrow 6 pm pst

Jeffrey Prather is a retired army officer, ex-DEA special agent, former DIA intelligence officer turned whistle blower and then targeted by the government.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Jackstar on August 14, 2020, 05:11:35 PM

You may be asking yourselves, "why hasn't Jackstar found fifty microphones, washed up on shore after a tragic boating accident already?" Of course, the answer is that it's all Trump's fault. Sad!

Does jackstar need a microphone?

paladin1991

Quote from: VotingTrump2020 on August 13, 2020, 10:47:53 PM
Rubini will doxx you too if you ask him the wrong question or make him look stupid quoting back to him his own stupid statements

Rubini has very low level of self confidence

very fragile personality with very high level of insecurities

absolute mess of a large mass of lard

I'm starting to wonder if Roob has any real mojo.  After all, it's the mojo that makes a decent mojito or 'radio' host.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 14, 2020, 08:43:01 PM
I'm starting to wonder if Roob has any real mojo.  After all, it's the mojo that makes a decent mojito or 'radio' host.

I lost hope when he couldn’t deliver John Lear.

paladin1991

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on August 13, 2020, 11:12:20 PM

I will ONLY Doxx RETARDED punks like YOU that repetitively bully "others" by THREATENING to Doxx others.

I am the biggest Homo here. I feel myself when stuck in traffic.

Hey Bitch, you doxxed me and others here.  And funny thing is, nobody cares.

paladin1991

Quote from: Asuka Langley on August 13, 2020, 11:23:22 PM
I'm just here to dance to Smooth Operator

is that a tuck I see or is it Roobini's mom?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 14, 2020, 08:45:27 PM
Hey Bitch, you doxxed me and others here.  And funny thing is, nobody cares.

Was it accurate though? He apparently doxxed me as well but that wasn't even close to where I live.

Quote from: Corona Kitty on August 14, 2020, 08:58:15 PM
Was it accurate though? He apparently doxxed me as well but that wasn't even close to where I live.

Speaking of which - things okay out there?  Seems like the Quake situation is a bit fluid..............

paladin1991

Quote from: Corona Kitty on August 14, 2020, 08:58:15 PM
too accurate.  too bad I give zero fucks.  Fat boy Roobini could show up on my doorstep.  Once.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 14, 2020, 09:20:56 PM
too accurate.  too bad I give zero fucks.  Fat boy Roobini could show up on my doorstep.  Once.

Would he move in at that point?

paladin1991

Jackstar

Quote from: Corona Kitty on August 14, 2020, 08:25:36 PM
Does jackstar need a microphone?

You're too late, I already traded my car for one. Thanks for asking though, you're a real prince.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 14, 2020, 09:14:25 PM
Speaking of which - things okay out there?  Seems like the Quake situation is a bit fluid..............

Well I have not experienced any earthquakes here as of yet, but this is quake season.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: VotingTrump2020 on August 14, 2020, 09:14:43 PM
100% sure.
doxxing of EPF is real

other doxxings are fakes, but not this one

Rubini got the doxxing info from the midget AZZERAE and posted several times on bellgab in different threads

shortie AZZERAE had a doxxing thread on his board for few hours, then the midget took that thread down

i have screenshot and Archived version of that thread

both will pay dearly for it

revenge is best served cold

Well that I wasn't made aware of and that is quite unfortunate. I guess it went beyond the lolz.

AZZERAE

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on August 14, 2020, 08:44:38 AM
BellGab's really gone for a shit. Too bad. Nothing here anymore.

What are you talking about? This is the most compelling it's been in years.

Jackstar

Quote from: AZZERAE on August 15, 2020, 01:43:42 AM
What are you talking about? This is the most compelling it's been in years.

At last: two men, under one sky. Well, almost, I guess. Still, this is a significant improvement. To be clear: I obviously agree. Welcome to the Next Level, Swabbie. Congratulations are, in fact, in order. Now, if you could just take those 22 pages and... well, you know.

Honestly, I am content either way. Do as thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

This is exciting, isn't it?

AZZERAE

Jackstar

Quote from: AZZERAE on August 15, 2020, 01:51:23 AM
all I'll say.

Mewling, bleating, cringing coward. Rock on, Amadeus.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Jackstar on August 15, 2020, 01:49:01 AM
At last: two men, under one sky. Well, almost, I guess. Still, this is a significant improvement. To be clear: I obviously agree. Welcome to the Next Level, Swabbie. Congratulations are, in fact, in order. Now, if you could just take those 22 pages and... well, you know.

Honestly, I am content either way. Do as thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

This is exciting, isn't it?

Do as thou Wilt

Quote from: Corona Kitty on August 14, 2020, 10:06:13 PM
Well I have not experienced any earthquakes here as of yet, but this is quake season.

Well good.  The talking heads were saying the Salton Sea area was just being hammered by little quakes.  Stay firm baby (or whatever is proper for quakes).