• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

3OctaveFart

Quote from: Daggit on May 03, 2015, 07:03:00 PM
That's not happening Justin, Falkie's webmaster.  :P
I'm not Justin. I'm just an imperial stormtrooper.
You need to honor your promise.

area51drone

Quote from: Daggit on May 03, 2015, 06:56:15 PM
Drone you really should be careful who you confide things in on this site.

People are making things up, or you are reading them wrong.   I have been pretty public in how I treat and interact with Falkie, and Falkie knows me well enough to make his own decisions in regards to that.   I am a supporter of his.  Do I laugh at some of the stuff sometimes?  Yes, absolutely, he's a riot.  I have said it time and time again, here and to his face, he needs to laugh more at himself.    But I also respect him.  He takes a lot of shit from you guys and he keeps his head up and keeps on trucking.  I'm very proud of him that he pulled this interview off, despite what all you naysayers said about him.

onan

Quote from: area51drone on May 03, 2015, 07:02:47 PM
He can do whatever he likes, he just shows what an ass he is by complaining constantly about Falkie and yet he continues to push the thread forward by posting.   I had no problem with bdubb until he started attacking me on that impromptu "gabcast".   I was making legitimate points in chat of why MV *might* have sold bellgab, and he started going off on me (after I hung up) about how I'm trolling and telling me to fuck off.  I was not trolling.  I was simply calling out the possibility.   I even said during the chat that we would not know what really happened until we heard from MV.    I wasn't listening, but another bellgabber told me the show was ended with something along the lines of "fuck off to area51drone".   Pretty classy.

It's just bdubb's constant attitude: complaint after complaint, and it doesn't matter what topic it's about, the guy is a flat out Eeyore.

I get it. He offended you. I have known the B_dubb poster for quite awhile. Rarely have I seen his statements be unfounded. Obviously, in a perfect world things would always work out. And everyone would walk away clean. But I have yo ask, do you really see yourself as an "innocent" victim? I don't. I have been wrong before.

Daggit

Quote from: area51drone on May 03, 2015, 07:03:27 PM
I didn't request that, he said if a interview happens he'd leave the thread.  He posted that to his own accord.

I said I'd leave Falkie's fourm. Never posted on that graveyard of a website. You're stuck with me boys.

Where's the interview?

Does it even exist?

Your fans are waiting Falkie.

DELIVER!!!!!!!1111111

Daggit

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on May 03, 2015, 07:08:02 PM
I'm not Justin. I'm just an imperial stormtrooper.
You need to honor your promise.

Not buying it for a second Justin.

3OctaveFart

Quote from: Daggit on March 23, 2015, 06:01:39 PM
No stipulations. No conditions. If Falkie gets a real interview with George then I will stop posting on his forum.

3OctaveFart

Quote from: Daggit on May 03, 2015, 07:10:33 PM
Not buying it for a second Justin.
Well, you couldn't be more wrong.

area51drone

Quote from: Daggit on May 03, 2015, 07:09:33 PM
I said I'd leave Falkie's fourm. Never posted on that graveyard of a website. You're stuck with me boys.

Where's the interview?

Does it even exist?

Your fans are waiting Falkie.

DELIVER!!!!!!!1111111

Okay, at least this post made me laugh.   Besides, even I have to admit it, without you, the thread wouldn't be as fun.   Sorry Falkie.

onan

Quote from: area51drone on May 03, 2015, 06:44:20 PM
By the way, why are you still posting here?  Should we remind everyone of your promise to leave?

Let's not get into semantics. Are you suggesting your post doesn't make a demand?

Daggit

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on May 03, 2015, 07:10:50 PM
Quote from: Daggit on March 23, 2015, 06:01:39 PM
No stipulations. No conditions. If Falkie gets a real interview with George then I will stop posting on his forum.

Ok ok Justin. I will never post on Falkie's forum again.

Here's the link (you should know it anyway).

http://theguyfrompittsburgh.boardhost.com/

You hold the fort there and let everyone know if I ever post there.

Now where is the INTERVIEW?

Did Sony can it because of comments Falkie made about Kim Jony Un?

3OctaveFart

Daggit is making an ass of himself by refusing to leave like an honor-bound person would.

Daggit

Quote from: area51drone on May 03, 2015, 07:12:21 PM
Okay, at least this post made me laugh.   Besides, even I have to admit it, without you, the thread wouldn't be as fun.   Sorry Falkie.

Likewise. Let's not be enemies. Afterall we have a common goal here. We need this interview to lift the spirits of Bell gab!

Daggit

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on May 03, 2015, 07:14:26 PM
Daggit is making an ass of himself by refusing to leave like an honor-bound person would.

Your reverse psychology is not working on me Justin.

3OctaveFart

I've never posted on Senda's forum and I am vocationally as far from a webmaster as you can get.
You're a joke, dude.

area51drone

Quote from: onan on May 03, 2015, 07:13:24 PM
Let's not get into semantics. Are you suggesting your post doesn't make a demand?

I didn't realize you were referring to this specific post...

aldousburbank

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on May 03, 2015, 07:14:26 PM

Daggit is making an honor of himself by refusing to leave like an ass-bound person would.

3OctaveFart

This is actually funny.
Senda is so far in your head you're now accusing posters of being his administrator.
Justin hates Bell Gab, according to Falkie's vids. I happen to love Bell Gab.

area51drone

By the way, from the bits and pieces of what Falkie told me about the interview, it sounds like it's going to be a lot of fun to watch.  I can't wait.

coaster

So I watched the video again and noticed that whenever Tommy or George try to say something, Falkie talks right over them. Its so brutal. I have to give Tommy and George some credit for being as patient as they were.

3OctaveFart

Quote from: Daggit on March 23, 2015, 07:01:39 PM

onan

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on May 03, 2015, 07:06:03 PM
How did he fail?
I'd argue this worked out far better than any hurriedly arranged affair at a crowded expo.
Falkie WON and dudes here have butthurt over it.

You can parse it anyway you like, but you also posited that falkie missing the first interview was poor form.

I have to grant you, I am more than annoyed with Falkie. I don't like any type of mooch.

Daggit

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on May 03, 2015, 07:18:21 PM
This is actually funny.
Senda is so far in your head you're now accusing posters of being his administrator.
Justin hates Bell Gab, according to Falkie's vids. I happen to love Bell Gab.

Or perhaps I'm getting into your head Justin.

How many lights do you see?

Daggit

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on May 03, 2015, 07:20:23 PM

It probably would have been more effective to post it in 5 different  posts Justin.

3OctaveFart

Quote from: onan on May 03, 2015, 07:20:33 PM
You can parse it anyway you like, but you also posited that falkie missing the first interview was poor form.

I have to grant you, I am more than annoyed with Falkie. I don't like any type of mooch.
I thought he fukin blew it, yes.
I think lateness is terrible form, yes. I don't have any respect for it.
But you just don't like him and won't give him a smidge of credit for doing something well.

bateman

Quote from: coaster on May 03, 2015, 07:20:06 PM
So I watched the video again and noticed that whenever Tommy or George try to say something, Falkie talks right over them. Its so brutal. I have to give Tommy and George some credit for being as patient as they were.

I also don't get why he's shouting into their faces.

Daggit

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on May 03, 2015, 07:23:10 PM
But you just don't like him and won't give him a smidge of credit for doing something well.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves now Justin.

We haven't seen the interview yet. No need to throw around compliments just yet.

onan

Quote from: 3OctaveFart on May 03, 2015, 07:23:10 PM

The minute he does something well, I will be the first to give credit. He is a mooch.

3OctaveFart

Quote from: Daggit on May 03, 2015, 07:22:19 PM
Or perhaps I'm getting into your head Justin.

How many lights do you see?

Time to take a hike, big boy.