• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Things that bring me joy....

Started by West of the Rockies, July 19, 2013, 03:21:12 PM

jazmunda

Quote from: (Redacted) on May 21, 2015, 06:35:21 PM
Listening party?

Why do you mock the only person separated by an ocean on this site?

You better Skype me!!!!

Perhaps we can use this?

https://youtu.be/0F_WKOkDm1I

aldousburbank

Quote from: albrecht on May 21, 2015, 06:50:31 PM
You have to understand the MK-Ultra/Mind-Control aspect of why people become Rush fans. It really isn't their fault.....
Oh, it's my fault. I sold the blue pill to buy an extra red one.

Art_s Farts

At this very moment there is not one single Musings of Falkie2013 post on the "Recent Posts" list on the homepage. That brings me joy.

aldousburbank

Quote from: wr250 on May 21, 2015, 06:30:12 PM
im jealous
i live 2 hours up i-15 from vegas ...
All rumors aside, the (Redacted) and I will be at the MGM Rush show. I, and also I presume my traveling companion, would love to toss one back with you while Midnighting In The Desert.

wr250

Quote from: jazmunda on May 21, 2015, 08:23:41 PM

You better Skype me!!!!

Perhaps we can use this?

Yorkshirepud has an ocean between him and the US. 2 or 3 between you and he.

wr250

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 21, 2015, 09:24:47 PM
All rumors aside, the (Redacted) and I will be at the MGM Rush show. I, and also I presume my traveling companion, would love to toss one back with you while Midnighting In The Desert.

i gave up all the intoxicants a long time ago. now i only have caffiend and bacon. and im trying to quit bacon too  :-\ .

aldousburbank

The stuff that goes down on my porch could supply material for a reality tv show or a collection of weird short stories. With a million dollar view and a constant flow of weirdos it's kind of like a mash up of the Bohemian Club and Pee Wee's playhouse.

eyenoeyeno

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 22, 2015, 08:27:11 AM
or a collection of weird short stories.

surely it would turn out better than a collection of wierdos trying their hand at writing one short story, I mean novel, together

Quote from: wr250 on May 22, 2015, 05:31:54 AM
i gave up all the intoxicants a long time ago. now i only have caffiend and bacon. and im trying to quit bacon too  :-\ .

I have a little theobromine habit.

You better Skype me!!!!

Perhaps we can use this?

Wait, I'm separated from the US by the Pacific Ocean too.  Well technically an offshoot of the Pacific Ocean that's only about twenty miles wide but it is an entire sea -- the Salish Sea.

eyenoeyeno

Having a hound dog to lean on

aldousburbank

Quote from: Catsmile on May 24, 2015, 09:16:47 PM
Thats what she said!
Ha! The queen of what she said got told what she said.

onan

Quote from: eyenoeyeno on May 24, 2015, 08:38:51 PM
Having a hound dog to lean on

I have been in our new home for a week. My wife and our pets are still at our old house. My wife comes out for Friday through Monday, then back to her work. So I get to see her, but my pets... haven't seen in close to ten days... I miss em.

Yorkshire pud

Me me me me me...

AN ocean!!! We have other oceans too, and it's been mentioned before about the time zones and the refusal of the colonists to come around to the proper (British) way of doing things. When I'm king there will be no time zones, just one. GMT. Live with it.

(Steps down off soap box)...

jazmunda

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 25, 2015, 04:11:01 AM
Me me me me me...

AN ocean!!! We have other oceans too,

You call that an ocean? Pffft.

You should call in to The GabCast again. I will write a note to your employer if you sleep in as a result. If you lose your job you can always grift for a living. I know a great teacher. 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: jazmunda on May 25, 2015, 04:32:52 AM
You call that an ocean? Pffft.

You should call in to The GabCast again. I will write a note to your employer if you sleep in as a result. If you lose your job you can always grift for a living. I know a great teacher.

I head the department; it would awkward explaining to my boss that an Australian and a few American renegades kept me awake without causing a raised eyebrow or three (Yes he has an eye in the middle of his forehead).

eyenoeyeno

Quote from: onan on May 25, 2015, 03:36:16 AM
I have been in our new home for a week. My wife and our pets are still at our old house. My wife comes out for Friday through Monday, then back to her work. So I get to see her, but my pets... haven't seen in close to ten days... I miss em.

Awwwwww that's sad!

wr250

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 25, 2015, 05:28:16 AM
I head the department; it would awkward explaining to my boss that an Australian and a few American renegades kept me awake without causing a raised eyebrow or three (Yes he has an eye in the middle of his forehead).

tell him your trying to convert us yanks (with the help of an aussie) to proper british standards.

as far as 3 eyes, is there 3 eyebrows or 1 big unibrow?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: wr250 on May 25, 2015, 08:14:07 AM
tell him your trying to convert us yanks (with the help of an aussie) to proper british standards.

Look guys; I genuinely am not a night owl. Morning I can do, but not 1am. I'll be wrecked when I get to work and get mangled in the machinery, and I'm much much too important to have that happen. I've tried to re-educate some of the Yanks and one or two want to rescind the Constitution and come back into the fold, and I for one think that's a great thing, but I fear they're in the minority. Jaz and the other Aussies are nearly British by dint of the Union flag in the top left corner of their flag-and they still have Brenda as their monarch.

He has one uni brow that his wife (I think his wife) shaves into three neat little Hitleresque tufts above each eye; sometimes she plucks them into thin lines that she then draws in with a pencil (Green and purple seem to be the favourites).

BobGrau

Quote from: wr250 on May 25, 2015, 08:14:07 AM

Imagine having to blink three eyes at the same time.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: BobGrau on May 25, 2015, 08:48:18 AM
Imagine having to blink three eyes at the same time.

It takes some getting used to, but he's perfected a sort of Mexican Wave; Although I think he's done that just to attract attention. Some people eh?

aldousburbank

Talking on the Skype with (Redacted) and seeing her face when Art calls her.  Priceless!

jazmunda

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 25, 2015, 06:42:07 PM
Talking on the Skype with (Redacted) and seeing her face when Art calls her.  Priceless!

I hope you creepily recorded it.

aldousburbank

Quote from: jazmunda on May 25, 2015, 06:46:59 PM
I hope you creepily recorded it.
You can't handle the things I'm recording!