• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

Observasions are that all that Dietrich posts are not REAL and her EX husband is connected to Gary States?

Dammit Albrecht, where the hell are you.  Translate this shit for me man............

Why are we listening to Sex Talk chick babbling about her Walmart shopping experience?

Dietrich man.  Grab control of your show dude..........

What?  The lady and Mumbles are brother and sister?   

So Desi Arnaz was some sort of weird Mexican according to Dietrich.

I guess he just lost his Miami audience

Gunner65

Ricky Ricardo was like married to the idiot slurping what?

Gunner65

Wait for Dietrich to attack me an Jonn Lilyea because this is his failure

Quote from: Gunner65 on December 26, 2017, 09:38:26 PM
Wait for Dietrich to attack me an Jonn Lilyea because this is his failure

Happens twice a week

Gunner65

His failure is that the FBI is investigating him,  and he will lie and obvuscate his BS

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 26, 2017, 09:39:00 PM
Happens twice a week
Yes and that multlipied for 6 months The VAOIG and eventually FBI were astounded

What does Carol Burnett have to do with the Bangladeshi that blew himself up the other week?

Gunner65

Notice Dietich will use BS and swarm propaganda and BS history to attack  HIS Gangstalkers

I see.  President Trump did the Crocodile Dundee mind control move on the Bangladeshi and made him blow himself
up to run a smoke screen across the operation to make Russians watch House of Cards in English

It's all clear now

Why the hell is he discussing male masturbation now?

and we rotate into a whine fest about Al Franken resigning.      Snooze fest...................

Other than possibly Mrs. Franken, no one cares Dietrich.

He messed up his timing and ended hour one too early.   He's just a mess tonight

I guess maybe his 'Harem' actually calls these numbers he is always spouting off telling the audience to call?

I'm over.  The "Whacking off on a little girls face" talk was enough for me.

I don't know what they pay the Vietnamese mental health lady that looks after Dietrich but it ain't enough.
I wonder if she listens in?   If so, I'm sure there will be a few more milligrams added to his next dose
of meds.  The current shit ain't cutting it.

Hold the fort Gunner.

paladin1991

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on December 26, 2017, 08:42:01 PM
Deb's in a good mood and so am I

I remember that day, she modified one of my cammie trousers.  She was a cutie..

Gunner65

What a fucking train wreck.  I actually fell asleep holding my fucking beer!

Gunner65

I was taking notes:  http://themanonthebench.com/

Is this guy a schizophrenic too?  http://themanonthebenchnovel.com/

Another fucking schizophrenic weirdo!

Gunner65

The FOIA documents were not forged or altered.  Lets get two volunteers from BellGab to submit separate FOIA requests for Dietrichs record.  I will post how the request letter should be submitted.  Within 90 days they will receive a response with cover letter and NA Form 13164.  This NA Form can be compared to the form I received, and will likely be identical!  This will disprove Dietrichs allegations of forgery/alteration.

Any volunteers can PM me and I will "walk" you through the process.