• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

WOTR

Quote from: Value Of Pi on January 18, 2016, 12:50:12 AM
This was sort of my opinion when DP came back here wanting to be accepted as a regular person and human being. Except that DP was a worse case and my language was more polite.
You don't figure that if he wanted, there would be another account completely unrelated to his DP persona that he uses to communicate as a "regular person and human being?"  Chances are (that if he actually wanted) you would be interacting with him and accepting him with absolutely no idea.  It's sort of the joy of the internet.  I would sooner interact with him keeping that screen name than as "polar571" where that part is kept hidden.

Quote from: norland2424 on January 18, 2016, 12:56:21 AM
good to see everyone getting along, oh wait...

Shut up, Art.

Quote from: HumanBeing on January 18, 2016, 12:56:55 AM
Me too. He was my introduction into the paranormal genre.
I just happen to take a Religious course in University, just as an easy elective, that covered a wide range of topics including the paranormal.
Somehow I stumbled upon Lou and have been on a paranormal/radio kick ever since.

His show was one of the few shows I actually was compelled to call in and participate.
I have a lot of his shows recorded. But they are on some old hard drives that are packed away somewhere.
But now that I think about it, I know I also burnt a bunch of them onto cd's. I have moved around so much I don't know where it is at the moment.

takes a mental note to look for my Lou Gentile burnt cd's

Oh man you gotta find those CD's...........   Even the commercials were great

HumanBeing

Quote from: trostol on January 18, 2016, 12:57:08 AM
that and the two opponents seemed to have stopped lol

Sometimes I wonder if they all have just went elsewhere to chat and we were not invited  :-[

Sean92008

After this traffic dies down...  MV should start a dating bulletin board. 

My pitch would be that, while listening to U7, I'd Use my sev...  Uh, praise MV.   ::)

trostol

Quote from: HumanBeing on January 18, 2016, 01:01:09 AM
Sometimes I wonder if they all have just went elsewhere to chat and we were not invited  :-[

may have lol

paladin1991

Quote from: pyewacket on January 17, 2016, 11:16:26 PM
GS- I agree- when I hear Steve on the air- it's obvious he's professional and puts on a great show.

I disagree about keeping these matters out of BG. After all, BG took part in leading up to MITD and we all wanted to 'take a ride'- this is part of that ride. Just hang on to the safety bar and scream and laugh with the rest of us.

Thing is, ART did take us for a ride.  That's how we ended up here, hungover, over/undersexed, two goats (don't ask), Jackstarred, screwed, blued and tattooed.  Quick, look on my back, what does mine say?

trostol

Quote from: paladin1991 on January 18, 2016, 01:03:37 AM
Thing is, ART did take us for a ride.  That's how we ended up here, hungover, over/undersexed, two goats (don't ask), Jackstarred, screwed, blued and tattooed.  Quick, look on my back, what does mine say?

sweet

coaster

Heather should sue for sexism so she can get one last paycheck before they can her for not having a penis. They think putting a man in the chair will make the show successful again, but if its not Art, it will fail regardless. People tuned in for Art, he left. Show is no more. Why fight the inevitable?

paladin1991

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 17, 2016, 11:19:03 PM
Honest opinion?  Ever since he said he quit BellGab, he has been coming in here and reading the forum. I think he may just be looking for enough negative comments to convince himself that he just needs to shut the whole thing down. And then he can blame it on us trolls.

I hope I am wrong.

In any case, I hope that they keep the business matters out of the public forums. And I hope Bateman does the same.

come on, who kills their business just because a bunch of mean babies mouthed off.

OH.

Yeah.

I'm guessing/hoping someone contacted Heather privately and is talking her down right now. Her state of mind right now is scary. I'm genuinely concerned for her well-being right now despite all the vitriol thrown around. 

Anyway, back out to the warehouse to Knapp it up.

Jackstar

Jackstarred, screwed, blued and tattooed.  Quick, look on my back, what does mine say?

IN YOUR DREAMS

Quote from: Value Of Pi on January 18, 2016, 12:50:12 AM
This was sort of my opinion when DP came back here wanting to be accepted as a regular person and human being. Except that DP was a worse case and my language was more polite.

I am not looking to be accepted as a regular person and human being.  I don't even know what that means, or what it represents.

I am almost sure in DP's case and without reading what he wrote, as I never did in the first place, he is continuing his trolling.  That sure sounds like he is trolling.

I am just stating whatever I feel, whenever I feel it.

I don't have a narrow focus of what I say or not.

I don't feel bound by what I have said in the past, that I must say it today.

Quote from: coaster on January 18, 2016, 01:05:09 AM
Heather should sue for sexism so she can get one last paycheck before they can her for not having a penis. They think putting a man in the chair will make the show successful again, but if its not Art, it will fail regardless. People tuned in for Art, he left. Show is no more. Why fight the inevitable?

And that right there is why she threw out that line of bullshit. Some suckers will always take the bait.

HumanBeing

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 18, 2016, 01:00:25 AM
Oh man you gotta find those CD's...........   Even the commercials were great

If I find them I'll PM you about it. I would be willing to share whatever I have.
I kind of got the itch to look right now in a couple places.

Do you remember the show that aired after Lou's? It was a show with these two guys who would cover politics and other contemporary conspiratorial topics.
Bill Waggoner and some other guy. Bill ended up being one of the world's foremost email spam kings at the time.
He actually asked me to move to Vegas and work with him lol... that is a long story.

He also had a band and put out an album where he played all the instruments and sang  ;D
He could play guitar like a mean mother though. I'll give him that.

Looks like Bill is having a go at being a full time twitch streamer now  ;D
http://www.twitch.tv/thebillwaggonershow/v/34623471

Element 115

Quote from: VoteQuimby on January 18, 2016, 01:06:18 AM
I'm guessing/hoping someone contacted Heather privately and is talking her down right now. Her state of mind right now is scary. I'm genuinely concerned for her well-being right now despite all the vitriol thrown around. 

Anyway, back out to the warehouse to Knapp it up.

That someone was probably Art. He was online here on Bellgab during.

coaster

Quote from: VoteQuimby on January 18, 2016, 01:08:13 AM
And that right there is why she threw out that line of bullshit. Some suckers will always take the bait.
You think I took a side in this retarded argument everyone is having? heh..

WOTR

Quick, look on my back, what does mine say?
The man was an true artist with that ink.:o

Guys, I mean this very seriously.

We need to back off Heather. She's in a very dark scary place right now. A lot of people have messaged me privately today. Yes she's lashing out and saying really dumb things but I think it's because she's in a very bad place right now and is swinging wildly.

I'm not saying we have to support her or support the show but I think we need to back off on the venom towards her for a little while.

trostol

Quote from: VoteQuimby on January 18, 2016, 01:15:31 AM

We need to back off Heather. She's in a very dark scary place right now. A lot of people have messaged me privately today. Yes she's lashing out and saying really dumb things but I think it's because she's in a very bad place right now and is swinging wildly.

I'm not saying we have to support her or support the show but I think we need to back off on the venom towards her for a little while.

maybe..but if you are gonna air dirty laundry..you have to have the skin to take what you started basically..ultimately we are not the problem

trostol

ok people..please do not post twitch in here

Quote from: HumanBeing on January 18, 2016, 01:08:31 AM
If I find them I'll PM you about it. I would be willing to share whatever I have.
I kind of got the itch to look right now in a couple places.

Do you remember the show that aired after Lou's? It was a show with these two guys who would cover politics and other contemporary conspiratorial topics.
Bill Waggoner and some other guy. Bill ended up being one of the world's foremost email spam kings at the time.
He actually asked me to move to Vegas and work with him lol... that is a long story.

He also had a band and put out an album where he played all the instruments and sang  ;D
He could play guitar like a mean mother though. I'll give him that.

Thanks!  I don't remember who was on after poor old Lou.   Lou's intro was so awesome.  Like 60 seconds of music and then  "When I was a child......."   

Value Of Pi

Quote from: WOTR on January 18, 2016, 12:58:32 AM
You don't figure that if he wanted, there would be another account completely unrelated to his DP persona that he uses to communicate as a "regular person and human being?"  Chances are (that if he actually wanted) you would be interacting with him and accepting him with absolutely no idea.  It's sort of the joy of the internet.  I would sooner interact with him keeping that screen name than as "polar571" where that part is kept hidden.

Well, after my long back and forth with DP, my feeling is that coming back here with a different screen name would not give him any satisfaction, unless it was to troll again. He isn't looking to fool anybody just by hiding under a non-avion screen name. He is an unrepentant troll who wants to be accepted as such. In his mind, trolls are people (or regular people) too.

And, even if he did have another account, why would I or anyone else care? It's the persona that we hated and it's the only tangible thing that shows he even exists.

Quote from: VoteQuimby on January 18, 2016, 01:15:31 AM

i think we could invoke  a enough is enough rule  as you say in regards to heather   that would be  cool    but why stop there   include art bell as well         i  think  all the negative vibes should stop   personally   

norland2424

Quote from: Showroom Dummy on January 18, 2016, 01:22:19 AM
i think we could invoke  a enough is enough rule  as you say in regards to heather   that would be  cool    but why stop there   include art bell as well         i  think  all the negative vibes should stop   personally

i think its too late for that tho

paladin1991

Quote from: FightTheFuture on January 17, 2016, 11:45:49 PM
Well, I simply don`t see the point in this non-stop trashing of Art and Heather. Maybe I`m a little old school, but it comes across as pretty immature. Maybe that`s what the kids are doing these days. Who knows. Who cares. This place has become one large cyber mud pit. Too bad.
It used to be my first destination when I would start up the PC.  Now, not so much.

pyewacket

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFFqwFv6j-Y

Quote from: trostol on January 18, 2016, 01:18:02 AM
maybe..but if you are gonna air dirty laundry..you have to have the skin to take what you started basically..ultimately we are not the problem
This. Heather opted to become a "public figure" even after Art was allegedly "terrorized" and "stalked" for hosting the same show. I'm sorry she took her frustrations out on Bateman instead of that prick Keith or the old conman that is Art. She isn't a shirking violet, she is an adult who made a poor decision to be involved with a radio host famous for poor decisions. She should not be afforded any extra degree of sympathy here. Even the repulsive Falkie deserves compassion...well, maybe not.

paladin1991

Quote from: Darth Sandra on January 17, 2016, 11:55:32 PM
Heather should've got a co-host instead of just trying to pawn the show off to others.

I mean Richard C Hoagland wants the time slot! He's male. Heather should've called him! Bad form Heather! Hoaxie is our savior.

Save us Hoaxie, you're our only hope!

Are you high?