• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

trostol

ha ha ha ha ..man some people are idiots...

chris rogers says:
November 20, 2016 at 2:35 pm
Yes, we are all frustrated…. but really many of the comments I have been reading from you critics are just mindless fluff- at least the ones I saw. Richard has demonstrated for many years that he is more than capable of putting together incredible radio & live presentations which are meticulously researched and documented. Not to mention some amazing articles and books. He has put aside his research time to try and give us this highly unique nightly radio show ‘with pictures’ for most of the past 15 months. Perhaps it is an overwhelming undertaking but on the other hand â€" if he has high standards for what is going on behind the scenes with a given network or other production entity, he deserves a pass to get it resolved. Or as I say, perhaps he has fallen victim to the dreaded GGG (great galactic ghoul which has ‘taken out’ many of the various Mars missions). Either way, lets give this man a break, for he has unearthed (or should I say unMARS’d) loads of information and led the way in visionary thinking for so many of us….. Having said that â€" Richard PLEASE come back soon!

whoozit

Quote from: Penis mv on November 21, 2016, 10:02:14 AM
Yeah, Dick.  Scrape the shit off yourself and slap a show together.  Look to EODR shows for a successful model.
Hoagie and Robin are both hosting different MITD shows at the same time? Are they talking shit about each other?  Are they at war?

norland2424

Quote from: trostol on November 21, 2016, 01:33:04 PM
ha ha ha ha ..man some people are idiots...

chris rogers says:
November 20, 2016 at 2:35 pm
Yes, we are all frustrated…. but really many of the comments I have been reading from you critics are just mindless fluff- at least the ones I saw. Richard has demonstrated for many years that he is more than capable of putting together incredible radio & live presentations which are meticulously researched and documented. Not to mention some amazing articles and books. He has put aside his research time to try and give us this highly unique nightly radio show ‘with pictures’ for most of the past 15 months. Perhaps it is an overwhelming undertaking but on the other hand â€" if he has high standards for what is going on behind the scenes with a given network or other production entity, he deserves a pass to get it resolved. Or as I say, perhaps he has fallen victim to the dreaded GGG (great galactic ghoul which has ‘taken out’ many of the various Mars missions). Either way, lets give this man a break, for he has unearthed (or should I say unMARS’d) loads of information and led the way in visionary thinking for so many of us….. Having said that â€" Richard PLEASE come back soon!

thats your old friend hahahaa, he wanted to fight you for shit talking hoagie, and he does some of the shitty music for the show, hes a plant

trostol

Quote from: norland2424 on November 21, 2016, 01:34:10 PM
thats your old friend hahahaa, he wanted to fight you for shit talking hoagie, and he does some of the shitty music for the show, hes a plant

lol oh THAT guy  ;D

SciFiAuthor

I see Hoagland's not back yet. You'd think he'd do a podcast or something.

GravitySucks

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on November 21, 2016, 02:22:30 PM
I see Hoagland's not back yet. You'd think he'd do a podcast or something.

He has been busy updating his model so it will predict a Trump victory in November.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 21, 2016, 02:55:46 PM
He has been busy updating his model so it will predict a Trump victory in November.

The good old accutron sure misread the torsion field on that one.

jerry

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on November 21, 2016, 03:30:13 PM
The good old accutron sure misread the torsion field on that one.

Well to be fair, he never said Trump would not win.  He did say Hitlery would not be the Dem candidate--on that one he and the torsion fields blew it :P

jerry

This has little to nothing to do with Hoagie other than his love of Trek, but I thought it was comical.

zeebo

Quote from: Lunger on November 21, 2016, 02:43:07 PM
What's the tl;dr on why Hoggie is gone?

Seems he can't find a station that'll indulge all his grandiose expectations for free.     ::)  :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: jerry on November 21, 2016, 04:03:37 PM
This has little to nothing to do with Hoagie other than his love of Trek, but I thought it was comical.

Bitter dregs, man.  :'(

trostol

any one know what the incredibly bright object in the sky tonight is that is not the moon before some smart ass(Norland or SciFi) suggest that

starrmtn001

Quote from: trostol on November 21, 2016, 05:22:54 PM
any one know what the incredibly bright object in the sky tonight is that is not the moon before some smart ass(Norland or SciFi) suggest that
Maybe it was Norland or SciFi mooning you? ::)

starrmtn001

Hey wait, I can see it too!  :o     It's . . . it's . . . the SUN!!!   ;D

SciFiAuthor

If it was near the western horizon it was Venus. It's third place in brightness after the sun and moon of the celestial objects. Or a UFO and you're about to get abducted and given a physical.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on November 21, 2016, 05:30:34 PM
If it was near the western horizon it was Venus. It's third place in brightness after the sun and moon of the celestial objects. Or a UFO and you're about to get abducted and given a physical.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lk5TCRQOxcY

#Striebered

jerry

Heard Hoagie's Opening music on KiYQ about 13 after 6p EST.... It came in over top of George Benson... hmmmm

trostol

was a bit more southwest i believe...or is i should say..not was

starrmtn001

So, Venus is mooning Trostol?  Well, could be worse.  Could be falkie. :o :o :o

trostol

Quote from: StarrMountain on November 21, 2016, 05:28:45 PM
Hey wait, I can see it too!  :o     It's . . . it's . . . the SUN!!!   ;D

darlin..the sun is long gone here now lol

starrmtn001

Quote from: trostol on November 21, 2016, 05:40:28 PM
darlin..the sun is long gone here now lol
It was still light here.  Sorry. :-[  Time zone thingy.

starrmtn001

Youz guyz gonna be around later for the show?  Is there gonna be a show?

norland2424

you sure it wasnt moonlight being mulitiplied by the glass domes ?  :P

trostol

Quote from: norland2424 on November 21, 2016, 05:50:24 PM
you sure it wasnt moonlight being mulitiplied by the glass domes ?  :P

nah..not in the general direction of the moon...

and once again i am arguing with idiots regarding RCH lol

starrmtn001

Quote from: trostol on November 21, 2016, 05:52:08 PM
nah..not in the general direction of the moon...

and once again i am arguing with idiots regarding RCH lol
My idiocy is with times zones, not Hoagy. :P