• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Norm

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on September 29, 2017, 01:40:29 AM
well yeah. that is why the support group The General Musings of Falkie2013 exists.

And let us not forget the official Falkie food product...

bateman

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on September 29, 2017, 12:14:41 AM
It's the peach.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19msJRoUovA

We also learn that he still has all of the Kindle Fires because "he has not had the money to send them back". But he has gotten return labels from Amazon.

In what is inarguably one of the finest videos The Master(tm) has ever created, we learn the recesses of the sofa bed contained an Android phone, a Kindle Fire, a straw and the moldy old peach (pictured below in a TV dinner tray) which he has generously offered to ship all the way across the country.

Here, we see The Master(tm) tittering in delight at the thought:

bateman

And finally, The Master(tm) has made himself a tasty salad, which will DEFINITELY NOT wind up in the sofa bed.

Looks delicious, George!

Queenie

I'm just catching up here, but won't those tomatoes cause reflux?  Poor George! 

Quote from: bateman on September 29, 2017, 11:33:30 AM
And finally, The Master(tm) has made himself a tasty salad, which will DEFINITELY NOT wind up in the sofa bed.

It looks lke an enormous bowl of ice cream, with candy balls on top

SredniVashtar

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on September 29, 2017, 11:53:04 AM
It looks lke an enormous bowl of ice cream, with candy balls on top

It's the size of a bucket and the spoon looks more like a shovel. Not to mention the entire bottle of dressing he's dumped all over it. Healthy eating, Senda-style.

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on September 29, 2017, 12:14:41 AM
It's the peach.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19msJRoUovA

Cracking into a cold one right at the start of the video (blue can, probably Bud Light), visiting FOUR liquor stores. Homeboy may have a serious alcohol problem.

Norm

Quote from: Queenie on September 29, 2017, 11:37:04 AM
I'm just catching up here, but won't those tomatoes cause reflux?  Poor George!

Tomatoes? Looked more like a large bowl of whipped cream and strawberries to me.

[BG]Lurker

Quote from: ponyboysunset on September 28, 2017, 07:40:17 AM
I want to know who was who in chat last night dammit. LOL.

I was! 'Top_Talent'

Nice speaking with you  :D

ponyboysunset

Quote from: [BG]Lurker on September 29, 2017, 01:28:41 PM
I was! 'Top_Talent'

Nice speaking with you  :D
Oh the person who I thought was bateman. Nice talking with you as well. So are you in radio? You said you would sell out for radio if memory serves.

[BG]Lurker

Quote from: ponyboysunset on September 29, 2017, 01:40:54 PM
Oh the person who I thought was bateman. Nice talking with you as well. So are you in radio? You said you would sell out for radio if memory serves.

No, no - I wish I was in radio. I'm a talker though, think i'd be good at it if someone plugged in the damn mic and hit record. Haha.

My main thing is music - been in a few metal/hardcore bands.

Not so sure i'd sell out in that industry though.

THE ICON, George Senda, would like all of you to know that he has received a sizeable donation today, and his AlienCon 2018 fund continues to grow.

On behalf of The Master, thank you to Jeremy DeJoy for your most generous contribution today of $69, pushing George and Curtis to $310.

FRIENDSHIP.

[BG]Lurker

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on September 29, 2017, 01:58:44 PM
THE ICON, George Senda, would like all of you to know that he has received a sizeable donation today, and his AlienCon 2018 fund continues to grow.

On behalf of The Master, thank you to Jeremy DeJoy for your most generous contribution today of $69, pushing George and Curtis to $310.

FRIENDSHIP.

This dude better be careful - he's going to start a donation trend! *hint hint  ;) :o :o

Norm

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on September 29, 2017, 01:58:44 PM

FRIENDSHIP.

Good, good. All fully taxable capital gains and of course he'll report it all to SSI who will adjust his monthly check to reflect his additional income, right George?

Who

Senda knew each and every one of the the Star Trek actors.  Some were not fond of him.

Norm

Quote from: Who on September 29, 2017, 02:44:16 PM
Senda knew each and every one of the the Star Trek actors.  Some were not fond of him.

Must have been his armpit deodorant (or lack of)

Bad news from George's store, no discount for quantity purchases...   :(

Fyodor Gutman

I want to donate but I would like to know what I'd be getting for my money. Please advise.

Who

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on September 29, 2017, 04:55:48 PM
I want to donate but I would like to know what I'd be getting for my money. Please advise.

You would get the satisfaction (if that's what you call it) of bringing a smile to the face of a vile, loathsome, contemptible old grifter who leers at little teenaged girls.

Fyodor Gutman

Quote from: Who on September 29, 2017, 05:15:27 PM
You would get the satisfaction (if that's what you call it) of bringing a smile to the face of a vile, loathsome, contemptible old grifter who leers at little teenaged girls.

Why can't you spare a dime for the brother, brother?

Our world needs a little more kindness, show Falkie some love.

Who

Suscribers on their way to Senda's Meet and Greet. 

chefist

It seems that George is not the only person who has issues with keeping their hovels clean. Take a look at this disturbing video...oh, and they have cats too. You'll hear a lot of the same justifications for the filth...amazing actually the similarities.

https://youtu.be/_X1HhjV_ecg

So Falkie has combed through the Go Fund Me donation expenses line by line, and discovered Curtis has padded the bill for flight costs from Indiana.  Falkie was able to find plenty of much cheaper flights.

When it comes to on-line begging, Falkie knows all the grifting schemes.  It's shocking to me Curtis thought he could beat Falkie at his own game.  I look forward to the revised total, an explanation and apology would be nice.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on September 29, 2017, 08:08:03 PM
So Falkie has combed through the Go Fund Me donation expenses line by line, and discovered Curtis has padded the bill for flight costs from Indiana.  Falkie was able to find plenty of much cheaper flights.

When it comes to on-line begging, Falkie knows all the grifting schemes.  It's shocking to me Curtis thought he could beat Falkie at his own game.  I look forward to the revised total, an explanation and apology would be nice.

Falkie may well know all the intricate ins and outs of the grift, but when it comes time to roll up sleeves, he's about as useful as a white crayon. 

Quote from: chefist on September 29, 2017, 08:42:39 PM
Wow, look who's donating.

Think of it as detente in action.    Besides every little bit helps!

I'm expecting a large infusion from the Haunted House Tour funds.  Falkie has found a restaurant for a group of up to 30, but will have to find a larger place if more than that sign up.

Thirty people at $25 each is $750 right there, and I'd imagine most would want at least one $25 Falkie t-shirt, so that's another $750.  I think a tip would be appropriate, both because of knowledgeble service rendered and because it's a fundraiser.  Let's say another $500.

By then, the $2000 in Tour related receipts should put them close.  Especially if Curtis reduces his airfare estimate now that's he's been outed.

Norm

Quote from: chefist on September 29, 2017, 08:42:39 PM
Wow, look who's donating.

Every little donation helps, all reportable income for 2017, he's heading directly towards the point of no return and when the faucet of free money is shut off he'll blame the 'trolls over at sewergab' You're doing great George, no chance of getting caught, just take the money and run...

heater

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on September 29, 2017, 08:55:05 PM
now that's he's been outed.

Got scared for a moment thinking a closely held secret got out. Glad I re-read that to understand it means my airfare. All good

Btw - I bet the MV donation is fake. I’m taking a poll until Monday:

If you think the donation was real donate $5

If you think it was fake donate $20