• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

bellNwhistle

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 03, 2018, 11:11:18 AM
Besides the little point  ::) of him being married with young kids, you can't really blame Art for being Art and wanting some more poon tang on the side.
It is alleged he's been acting this way his entire adult life, so why stop now in his late 60's early 70's.
Heather is supposedly short and small in frame, very friendly and pleasant. Art looked at her like a sexual amusement park for adults  ;D

He said in his own words (and voice) in The Art of Talk that he had numerous female groupies. He also admitted to allowing some of  them to “capture” him. Did he ever say that he never cheated on Ramona? If he cheated on Ramona, his “one true love”, then certainly he could have cheated on Airyn. And we all know old men like the poon as much as the young ones do. Maybe more so. They have to prove they can still get it (up).

HumanBeing

Quote from: IamNegan on May 03, 2018, 10:41:26 AM
I wonder if she was the one who called in almost every night by the name of Smog/Smaug/Smowg (read the last one with a southern twang ;) )?

Not sure on the name. But she started off as a frequent caller. Worked her way into being a guest and then even got a couple shows as a guest host.
Even at the time Kevin died she was still in his good graces so I can only imagine she would have been involved for a bit longer before she messed up.

Quote from: paladin1991 on May 03, 2018, 11:11:13 AM
Those video game sound effects?  I thought those were some sort of anti-recording thingy.  You know, so that the sound quality is so bad that why would anyone bother recording it?

I kept waiting for the Bezerk  "Shoot the Humanoid" effect but it never came   :'(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxCTd0Y9wYo

Lonsomebatch

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 03, 2018, 10:33:42 AM
Hi Heather.

I'm not Heather Wade. I was just pointing out something for people. Something you had to be there to understand. Fuck your mother, limey bitch.

ItsOver

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 03, 2018, 11:15:50 AM
...And we all know old men like the poon as much as the young ones do. Maybe more so. They have to prove they can still get it (up).
You'd make a great guest for Jorch Noory. ;)

Bluejay

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on May 03, 2018, 01:53:13 AM
She's out to claim she ingested his seed into her belly (via her mouth) and as a lover, she is entitled to some of his estate.

GretalX

Quote from: Dwindling Stacks on October 17, 2016, 09:35:48 PM
After reading a great deal of posts on the "Great Radio Hope" Heather Wade, why her?  I knew her at one point in her life and I am mystified on why a private person would do a radio show.  I know she is a huge huge fan, but really don't understand what the appeal really is.  I know Heather can quietly manipulate a situation to her benefit, guilty right here, but what did Art Bell see in her that most of use do not.  Just curious.

Just saw this from 2016 BellGab post... Back then this Dwindling Stacks person knew Heather and sees her as manipulative...

GravitySucks

Quote from: GretalX on May 03, 2018, 11:18:11 AM
I prefer the Forever Snuggy...

I don’t think WhiteCrow has had any of those embroidered.

Wait. Isn’t a snuggy when the jocks pull your underwear up your crack?  Forever??? Geez are you effed up.

You’ll fit right in.

HumanBeing

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 03, 2018, 10:46:22 AM
My first time I knew she was full of it was her having every mystical experience known to man. I do believe she was going on at length about a sweat lodge and yogi on Belle Haven and I knew it was BS. But I was being polite then, now not so much. Gloves.Are.Off.

Sweet Jesus haha  ;D
That's one aspect I avoided was her Belle Haven shows.
But that's a sure sign of probable charlatan, when they make claims to have all these mystical experiences. She's just a con-woman, a chameleon.
It is an art what she does. When you listen to her she is a good orator. It takes time to fully see through her shit. I'd say it would be easier to see through her if you'd meet her in person and were able to read her body language.   

Bluejay

Quote from: Belles on May 03, 2018, 01:55:58 AM
I just listened to that BS from Heather.  Now I remember why I never liked her. And...the fake crying.

GravitySucks

Quote from: GretalX on May 03, 2018, 11:21:18 AM
Just saw this from 2016 BellGab post... Back then this Dwindling Stacks person knew Heather and sees her as manipulative...

http://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=10356.msg945561#msg945561

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Juan on May 03, 2018, 06:18:07 AM
After thinking it over, I believe some form of the listening to (Redacted) is true. I always wondered why Art would let some woman he’d never heard of come to his house for an interview. If he had heard her on a Gabcast/FretFiles and liked her voice, maybe he did comment on it to Airyn. Remember, a lot of people here liked her voice early on.

I used to play an online game called Everquest 2 where we used voice chat frequently. There was some lady with what I (and most people that heard it) would call a phone sex voice, though she sounded way past her prime. Most people pretty much ignored it and got to the task at hand but it sounded like she was putting in a lot of effort to make her voice sound the way it did.

There was one Russian guy (whom had an accent straight out of Hunt for Red October) though that got totally enthralled with her voice. He couldn't stop talking about it and wondered why his friends (in real life) weren't as taken by it as he was. I am guessing, Art, in his old age got suckered in in a similar way. Luckily sex voice gamer seemed to be retired and wasn't trying to manipulate anyone as far as I know.

Lonsomebatch

Art would have been the kind of guy more manly men of his generation would pick on in school and in the military. He was not an "alpha male" as the children like to speak of today. He had decent, but not great, show. Ultimately he was a nerd. Anything he did is mild to the way most guys from his generation were. If what he did pisses anyone off, you have another thing coming. He wasn't even average in his treatment of women and children or politics.

The social pendulum is just that. This new generation of kids is going to bring back a lot of that. I can see it in them. Prepare to get knocked out, wimps.

GravitySucks

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 03, 2018, 11:15:50 AM
He said in his own words (and voice) in The Art of Talk that he had numerous female groupies. He also admitted to allowing some of  them to “capture” him. Did he ever say that he never cheated on Ramona? If he cheated on Ramona, his “one true love”, then certainly he could have cheated on Airyn. And we all know old men like the poon as much as the young ones do. Maybe more so. They have to prove they can still get it (up).

For the record, that is not why I like more poon.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Lonsomebatch on May 03, 2018, 11:26:30 AM
Art would have been the kind of guy more manly men of his generation would pick on in school and in the military. He was not an "alpha male" as the children like to speak of today. He had decent, but not great, show. Ultimately he was a nerd. Anything he did is mild to the way most guys from his generation were. If what he did pisses anyone off, you have another thing coming. He wasn't even average in his treatment of women and children or politics.

The social pendulum is just that. This new generation of kids is going to bring back a lot of that. I can see it in them. Prepare to get knocked out, wimps.

Swishy? Is that you?

ponyboysunset

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 03, 2018, 11:26:47 AM
Who doesn't like more poon? Not asking for a friend, asking for me :)

ItsOver

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 03, 2018, 11:23:21 AM
Sweet Jesus haha  ;D
That's one aspect I avoided was her Belle Haven shows.
But that's a sure sign of probable charlatan, when they make claims to have all these mystical experiences. She's just a con-woman, a chameleon.
It is an art what she does. When you listen to her she is a good orator. It takes time to fully see through her shit. I'd say it would be easier to see through her if you'd meet her in person and were able to read her body language.
Yes, indeed.  "It is an was Art what she does did."

GravitySucks

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 03, 2018, 11:28:12 AM
Who doesn't like more poon? Not asking for a friend, asking for me :)

She was making it sound like we needed an actual reason.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Lonsomebatch on May 03, 2018, 11:20:08 AM
I'm not Heather Wade. I was just pointing out something for people. Something you had to be there to understand. Fuck your mother, limey bitch.

For someone who has only registered today, you already know I'm English? Impressive stuff, sock puppet.

bellNwhistle

LOL are you saying you’re old?  ???

;) You’re as old as you feel yourself and others

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 03, 2018, 11:29:24 AM

For someone who has only registered today, you already know I'm English? Impressive stuff, sock puppet.

The whole flag and the name thing might have given it away genius

chefist

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 03, 2018, 11:29:24 AM

Exactly what I was thinking...HW could get rather nasty when she put her mind to it. Just ask Noory and Senda...

ponyboysunset

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 03, 2018, 11:29:16 AM
She was making it sound like we needed an actual reason.
We don't need a reason, only a place!
#poongab
#sorrynotsorry

Bluejay

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 03, 2018, 06:00:39 AM
Gawwwd. Now we get the story of how Heather pulled a radio mic from a stone and Art proclaimed her The Chosen One! Waves of nausea.

HumanBeing

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 03, 2018, 11:00:50 AM
Was Lasha a person of interest in his death?

No but there was some things about it. He was constantly being harassed and hacked. There is quite a lot of shit that happened during the years I was listening.

He had a heart attack which resulted in him having emergency open heart surgery and a stent put in.
He discharged himself from the hospital, against Doctors orders (yeah that was stupid), and was on the air again the following night.
A few days later he died in his sleep due to pulmonary embolisms in his lungs.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 03, 2018, 11:30:27 AM
The whole flag and the name thing might have given it away genius

Why? The average American isn't aware the Earth isn't composed of just the USA; They're hardly likely to have heard of Yorkshire or which country it might be in.

ItsOver

It's the Hershey's syrup, right?