• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150908 – Deborah Anderson - Witches - Live Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, September 08, 2015, 09:58:35 PM

ShayP

Quote from: sydtron on September 08, 2015, 11:38:22 PM
Im really enjoying this show.  A freemason lawyer Witch. Only on Art Bell. Haha.

She has an interesting resume.  ;)

Juan Cena

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on September 08, 2015, 11:30:16 PM
lol The people who write those books are just exploiting Nostradamus!   ;)

Some guests who have alternate interpretations of Nostradamus' quatrains would be a nice change of fresh air.

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: Snarkys_Machine on September 08, 2015, 11:39:46 PM
Thats HARDLY an answer...we all know that! I get why we call him Jorch....just didnt get the Dave reference. If its Dave just because he sucks, might as well call him Hoover or ShopVac etc

Or a very capable prostitute.

starrmtn001

Has Art mentioned where Deborah is going to "chat" after the show?

WOTR

Quote from: trostol on September 08, 2015, 11:36:12 PM
i can understand that ..but most would probably laughj if someone told you they go out into a forest and pay to the trees lol

also take for example..simple ritual for halloween...bury apples or potatoes or something..would seem quite weird lol
I understand... But then explain why bury the apples.  There has to be a reason.  I suppose as a lawyer, she has to worry a little about her credibility.

I appreciate her mentioning that witches in general do not always agree with on another.  I just want to know her beliefs.

TigerLily

Quote from: Dr_Blue on September 08, 2015, 11:22:01 PM
I'm telling the boss you are late again! This has to stop or I'll call the main office.
Ahhh...the corporate life.  Always a snitch to make it rough for us slackers. Both pop-up and tune in keep dropping tonite, as usual, so I have to choose reading you guys or closing everything and just listening to Art on Tune in.   :-\  So an early sweet dreams, all.  I will be with you in spirit.

P.S. I hope this witch gives good Practical Magic DIY stuff like Evelyn did

trostol

Quote from: WOTR on September 08, 2015, 11:40:57 PM
I understand... But then explain why bury the apples.  There has to be a reason.  I suppose as a lawyer, she has to worry a little about her credibility.

I appreciate her mentioning that witches in general do not always agree with on another.  I just want to know her beliefs.

why bury apples..Halloween is the biggie religious day for Wiccans/pagans/witches...you bury apples to feed the souls traveling that evening...see..a lil weird lol

lonevoice

Quote from: WOTR on September 08, 2015, 11:32:57 PM
Fair enough.  I just wish she would talk more about her deeply held beliefs.  If I talk with a Muslim about religion, I want the gritty truth.  I WANT to be converted (not really, but I want to hear the whys of their beliefs and not just the nice surface.)  I want to hear about the destroying angels of the LDS church and the rituals of marrying in this life to save those in the next.

This is no different.  Tell me what you believe and why.  Convert me.
I get that, WOTR.  I'd rather hear about what she believes and what she does as it directly relates to her being a witch. Her personal opinion about reincarnation doesn't interest me.

Quote from: trostol on September 08, 2015, 11:38:53 PM
i will agree to that..if she has been listening to Art for years what harm is it in telling more..hjis listeners have probably heard far stranger..might be also something from her coven..
Good point about the coven.

Dr_Blue

Quote from: TigerLily on September 08, 2015, 11:41:35 PM
Ahhh...the corporate life.  Always a snitch to make it rough for us slackers. Both pop-up and tune in keep dropping tonite, as usual, so I have to choose reading you guys or closing everything and just listening to Art on Tune in.   :-\  So an early sweet dreams, all.  I will be with you in spirit.

P.S. I hope this witch gives good Practical Magic DIY stuff like Evelyn did

:D :D

phrodo

Quote from: jazmunda on September 08, 2015, 11:39:52 PM
"So" did you see what I did there?

;)

And thanks for the show thread -- that baby diaper changing no show thread starting slacker daddy dude has forgotten his roots .. or something.  :o 

Dr_Blue

On my bucket list is to call in to Art and just keep messing with my end of the audio quality.
:P

Mild Bill

Eyes...reincarnation...movie. It's "I Origins" with the great Brit Marling,

Quote from: Snarkys_Machine on September 08, 2015, 11:39:46 PM
Thats HARDLY an answer...we all know that! I get why we call him Jorch....just didnt get the Dave reference. If its Dave just because he sucks, might as well call him Hoover or ShopVac etc

I vote ShopVac... ShopVac Snoory, the brain-dead AssHat.

ShayP

Quote from: Dr_Blue on September 08, 2015, 11:45:17 PM
On my bucket list is to call in to Art and just keep messing with my end of the audio quality.
:P
Hehe...awesome.  :)

Juicy80

Somebody with wormhole ask what is the reason there are so many souls here right now? Armageddon?