• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: jazmunda on February 06, 2014, 11:52:58 PM
That was a nice touch. The glory joke was an unexpected surprise too.

Unexpected? The e mail request to MV would suggest otherwise. I do think the streaming webcam is a bit vain though.

jazmunda

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 07, 2014, 02:58:47 AM
Unexpected? The e mail request to MV would suggest otherwise. I do think the streaming webcam is a bit vain though.

My post was meant to say glory hole. Damn iphone auto correct gone mad. Surely my iphone should be used to me writing glory hole by now.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: jazmunda on February 07, 2014, 03:13:11 AM
My post was meant to say glory hole. Damn iphone auto correct gone mad. Surely my iphone should be used to me writing glory hole by now.

You should get an Android-okay you're stymied with Googlestapo but the appstore has a gloryhole app. Or so I hear. Or I might have read it about it, perhaps.

awake

Quote from: WhiteCrow on February 01, 2014, 12:49:38 PM
Oh I see it's the old "follow the money" thingie...
Any idea what amount of funds MV needs to put up with Falkie's bandwidth usage versus long time members leaving revenue deficits? Maybe us Falkie fans should put up or shut up.
What is the monetary amount you need MV to bring Falkie back? (smiley face with stupid look crap)

I'm curious, why are so invested in this one person?  I mean you seem, to me, to care waaay to much. 
Are you actually attempting to get Falkie back?  I ask because you are throwing insults at MV which seems really counter-productive. 
If getting Falkie back isn't it then are you just throwing a tantrum?  If so, I think we get it. 
If that isn't it are you trying to get yourself banned in some weird solidarity move? 
I just don't understand your motives and I see no logic in what you are doing.

Oh, and I had no idea that Falkie has been banned until I saw this thread; so if your goal was to make me happy you succeeded in that!!

eeieeyeoh

Quote from: awake on February 07, 2014, 10:14:08 AM

I'm curious, why ... ...

My impression and theory is that Falkie was a highly trained and experienced psychologist retired and trying to pick up some extra money employed by the dark side trying to dumb-down America and the world. Most likely also protecting the true identities of current hidden Jewish and Moslem religions leaders that must exist for them to be organizations.

awake

Quote from: eeieeyeoh on February 07, 2014, 10:46:16 AM
My impression and theory is that Falkie was a highly trained and experienced psychologist retired and trying to pick up some extra money employed by the dark side trying to dumb-down America and the world. Most likely also protecting the true identities of current hidden Jewish and Moslem religions leaders that must exist for them to be organizations.

Ohhhhhh, I thought it might be that.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: awake on February 07, 2014, 11:00:28 AM

Ohhhhhh, I thought it might be that.

Copy cat, copy cat, copy cat...

Bring Falkie back?

Can we not and say we did?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: West of the Rockies on February 07, 2014, 01:42:57 PM
Bring Falkie back?

Can we not and say we did?

We could mate; but you'll know we lied. Can you live with that?

Oh, my whole life is a lie!  ;D

WhiteCrow

Quote from: awake on February 07, 2014, 10:14:08 AM

I'm curious, why are so invested in this one person?  I mean you seem, to me, to care waaay to much. 
Are you actually attempting to get Falkie back?  I ask because you are throwing insults at MV which seems really counter-productive. 
If getting Falkie back isn't it then are you just throwing a tantrum?  If so, I think we get it. 
If that isn't it are you trying to get yourself banned in some weird solidarity move? 
I just don't understand your motives and I see no logic in what you are doing.

Oh, and I had no idea that Falkie has been banned until I saw this thread; so if your goal was to make me happy you succeeded in that!!

Oh please... That MV Dude is wise beyond his years.  He knows that its smart to dis any clique favoritism talk, because the followers will always rally around their leader.

Falkie just started his own forum and he has one member.... Me (smiley face crap)

WhiteCrow

Quote from: West of the Rockies on February 07, 2014, 02:39:10 PM
Oh, my whole life is a lie!  ;D

Everyone's life is... After basic survival, rationalizing is the second strongest human trait.

eeieeyeoh

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 07, 2014, 11:39:21 AM
Copy cat, copy cat, copy cat...

Please believe me good Sir, nobody can duplicate me here. Very few if any survive what I already have a long time ago. That's how developed that technology is. Most likely noone can duplicate you either. G Noory and some handles here can be duplicated or replaced w/more advanced models at any time though. I try to avoid showing them hell.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: WhiteCrow on February 07, 2014, 02:41:17 PM
Oh please... That MV Dude is wise beyond his years.  He knows that its smart to dis any clique favoritism talk, because the followers will always rally around their leader.

Falkie just started his own forum and he has one member.... Me (smiley face crap)

Everything That Guy Just Said is Bullshit

MikeJ

I agree with a lot of what has been posted here.  At first I found Falkie amusing, then his posts became too long and too irrelevant.  At that point I began scrolling through most of what he posted, although I was annoyed at what I perceived to be his effort to monopolize the board.  Then came the Falkie detractors, and I laughed myself silly at some of the videos.  Eventually I just realized that this is like throwing rocks at a retarded kid and felt bad for laughing.   

I am glad he is gone.

Quote from: MikeJ on February 07, 2014, 08:07:40 PM
I agree with a lot of what has been posted here.  At first I found Falkie amusing, then his posts became too long and too irrelevant.  At that point I began scrolling through most of what he posted, although I was annoyed at what I perceived to be his effort to monopolize the board.  Then came the Falkie detractors, and I laughed myself silly at some of the videos.  Eventually I just realized that this is like throwing rocks at a retarded kid and felt bad for laughing.   

I am glad he is gone.

I came to post this exactly.  Kinda found his early videos charming, but he soon took the support he was getting and interpreted it as a license to rant and ramble about anything and everything as often as he had the chance.  I got a little tired of scrolling past his walls of texts eventually.  Not even sure how he found so much to say, I struggle with individual sentences on here let alone barely structured, multi-paragraph tirades about George's mustache or Art's left buttcheek.

Yorkshire pud

Do you seriously think MV is anyone's leader on this forum? If yes, then equally seriously you should depart, because obviously you're not in his gang, and never will be. So why waste your time hanging on to the few crumbs that might be thrown in your direction?

If not and you're getting a rise, well happy days, whatever turns you on. Falkie isn't coming back, and quite frankly, with you as his advocate, he's better off not being here.

analog kid

Sounds like you two are in a clique.

Dateline

My being sucks.  Both John Wells and Falkie removed within the same week period.  Life will never be same.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dateline on February 08, 2014, 01:05:43 PM
My being sucks.  Both John Wells and Falkie removed within the same week period.  Life will never be same.

Be strong; Be secure in the knowledge that they're comforting each other right now.

Foodlion

Quote from: tastycanadian on February 01, 2014, 11:43:16 AM
If Falkie got banned so should all his groupies that followed him around talkin shit about him.
Nah, Falkie wasn't banned. He was last on today. 

area51drone

I saw Falkie at the laundromat.   He was doing his undies as I walked by.   Things that cannot be unseen.

Foodlion

Quote from: area51drone on February 09, 2014, 08:35:05 AM
I saw Falkie at the laundromat.   He was doing his undies as I walked by.   Things that cannot be unseen.

I don't believe in coincidences.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Foodlion on February 09, 2014, 10:42:51 AM

I don't believe in coincidences.

Although there are striking similarities, I've bad news for you. The girl in the photo, although green, has subtle differences to Falkie..Okay, nothing to see, go to your homes..

Foodlion

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on February 09, 2014, 10:54:44 AM
Although there are striking similarities, I've bad news for you. The girl in the photo, although green, has subtle differences to Falkie..Okay, nothing to see, go to your homes..
LOL

Gotcha.  ;D

smitty9999

I didn't even realize he was  banned until now.  He's been on my ignore list for a while.

MikeJ

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on February 08, 2014, 12:01:20 PM
I came to post this exactly.  Kinda found his early videos charming, but he soon took the support he was getting and interpreted it as a license to rant and ramble about anything and everything as often as he had the chance.  I got a little tired of scrolling past his walls of texts eventually.  Not even sure how he found so much to say, I struggle with individual sentences on here let alone barely structured, multi-paragraph tirades about George's mustache or Art's left buttcheek.

Three words: Stream of Consciousness

MikeJ

I saw Falkie eating a pecan log at Stucky's!

FallenSeraph

Quote from: MikeJ on February 09, 2014, 03:23:44 PM
I saw Falkie eating a pecan log at Stucky's!

Damn you. Now I'm craving one.

Are there actually still Stuckey's operating?  I don't think I have seen one on thirty years....