• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Danger!UFO

Heather: Please do not post your photo or your bio and location.

Move on from this forum. Keep up the good work on the show. Look forward. Never look back. You'll do fine.  ;)

albrecht

Quote from: Danger!UFO on December 21, 2015, 08:20:40 PM
Heather: Please do not post your photo or your bio and location.

Move on from this forum. Keep up the good work on the show. Look forward. Never look back. You'll do fine.  ;)
I agree, though I'm not 'sold' on her as a host I think she is getting better and I think it is crazy when celebrities (or anyone in public) uses social media, 'shares' details on one's family and location. Just asking for the crazies and perverts. If you must use the social media, which, I guess, one must do these days, have a public, generic account and let a producer/aide run it for you with no controversial material or personal information.

Philosopher

Quote from: (Redacted) on December 21, 2015, 05:21:19 AM
I brought it up because people keep asking.  It doesn't matter what I say, someone will find something wrong with it.

Of course.  Why would you expect anything different, such as line after line of wonderful praise.  That's not realistic.

Rix Gins

Heather's guest tonight is very opinionated and he likes to talk a mile a minute.  He likes Jesus, Donald Trump and is adamantly anti illegal alien and anti anchor baby.  He's proud of the fact that his fore bearers came through Ellis Island and didn't come in illegally and this in spite of the fact that his dad was denied membership in a country club because his last name ended with an i.
I'll be listening to the show to hear about his research.  I've no doubt that Heather will do a good job interviewing him.  Might be a good idea not to get him started on politics though.  lol

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: EarthAlien007 on December 21, 2015, 08:01:51 PM
Mon Dec 21 â€" LA Marzulli â€" On The Trail of the Nephilim

L. A. Marzulli is an author, lecturer and film maker. He has penned eight books including The Nephilim Trilogy which made the CBA best sellers list. He received an honorary doctorate for the series from his mentor Dr. I. D. E. Thomas, who was the Provost at Pacific International University. His new series On the Trail of the Nephilim is a full color, over-sized book which uncovers startling evidence that there has been a massive cover up of what he believes are the remains of the Nephilim, the giants mentioned in the Bible! He is now working on Volume II, in the series which promises to have even more incredible and revealing photographs and interviews! L. A. is On the Trail!

http://midnightinthedesert.com/la-marzulli/

It's hard not to listen given the fragile state of the show these days but this is one of the most annoying, least credible guests in this genre IMHO.

Ciardelo

I think i used to get high with this guy.

Chronaut

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 21, 2015, 09:45:33 PM
I think i used to get high with this guy.

You too?  His meth was tops but I had to cut him loose when he decided the mailman was an FBI spy, who had to be dealt with.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Chronaut on December 21, 2015, 09:59:37 PM
You too?  His meth was tops but I had to cut him loose when he decided the mailman was an FBI spy, who had to be dealt with.
I know, he had a thing for the uniformed US Government employee visiting him six days a week. .. it was a bad trip man.

Chronaut

Maybe he’s Art’s stalker.  Those carrier waves can really twist your melon, y’know.  It says so in the Bible.

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 21, 2015, 09:27:14 PM
It's hard not to listen given the fragile state of the show these days but this is one of the most annoying, least credible guests in this genre IMHO.

I will tune in for the begining of the show.  Who knows?  Maybe the guest will have technical difficulties, and the host will move to open lines........or maybe Art will decide he wants to host the show tonight.   Or both.  A bellgabber can hope can't they?

Chronaut

Quote from: brig on December 21, 2015, 10:31:28 PM
I will tune in for the begining of the show.  Who knows?  Maybe the guest will have technical difficulties, and the host will move to open lines........or maybe Art will decide he wants to host the show tonight.   Or both.  A bellgabber can hope can't they?

Bless you child:  long live the Kingdom of Hope!

Ciardelo

Quote from: brig on December 21, 2015, 10:31:28 PM
They can take a lot of things from us brig, but gosh darn it they will NEVER take our hope!  :)

techiebryson

I'm excited to have a late night broadcast for my love of The Fortean/Paranormal.

I'm still a Time Traveler and am going to advertise on Midnight in the Desert.  Wish me a good response from listeners.

Here's my ad:

" Hi, I’m Bryce Higgins Midnight in the Desert listener, Bellgabber, and your Avon Man.
I've been an Art Bell fan since the 1990s and enjoy listening to Heather now too.
Shop online at Youravon.com/BHigginsTN
With my ANEW eye cream you don't look like you've been up all night listening to Midnight in the Desert.
Use promo code WELCOME at youravon.com/BHigginsTN to save 20% on online orders from me.  "

Let's hope they keep the Bellgabber in there!

My area no longer has coast on a local station and the SITarchive site is good but I've already listened to those shows.

Lilith

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 21, 2015, 10:42:18 PM
They can take a lot of things from us brig, but gosh darn it they will NEVER take our hope!  :)

So Say We ALL!

Ciardelo

Quote from: techiebryson on December 21, 2015, 10:47:16 PM
I'm excited to have a late night broadcast for my love of The Fortean/Paranormal.

I'm still a Time Traveler and am going to advertise on Midnight in the Desert.  Wish me a good response from listeners.

Here's my ad:

" Hi, I’m Bryce Higgins Midnight in the Desert listener, Bellgabber, and your Avon Man.
I've been an Art Bell fan since the 1990s and enjoy listening to Heather now too.
With my ANEW eye cream you don't look like you've been up all night listening to Midnight in the Desert.
Use promo code WELCOME at youravon.com/BHigginsTN to save 20% on online orders from me.  "

My area no longer has coast on a local station and the SITarchive site is good but I've already listened to those shows.
ah ha! It works for green roof! It should surely work for your eye cream!

Lilith

Here's my ad:

I see only one thing that I would edit, were it up to me.  I would change the promo code to "bellgab.com".  Just sayin..........

trostol

hmm..used to be  player on the DMDN page now there is only tunein or pop up player

Value Of Pi

Quote from: (Redacted) on December 21, 2015, 05:21:19 AM
I brought it up because people keep asking.  It doesn't matter what I say, someone will find something wrong with it.

...That's what's wrong with this world, all those someones who keep criticizing me. Round them up and get rid of them, so I can do my job in peace. What was I saying? Oh shit, when did the break end?

Rix Gins

Here's my ad:

Still making these?  I'll buy one.

Juan Cena

The best thing for Heather right now might be to get a phone screener. She shouldn't have to deal with the trolls she had to deal with last Friday.

trostol

Quote from: Juan Cena on December 21, 2015, 10:59:08 PM
The best thing for Heather right now might be to get a phone screener. She shouldn't have to deal with the trolls she had to deal with last Friday.

needs her own opening music lol

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: Juan Cena on December 21, 2015, 10:59:08 PM

+1

Lilith

Oh GOOD,  I just happened to be wondering about bigfeets today.

Oh yup, I almost forgot,   ........and goat man.