• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Caravan to Midnight

Started by Original Larry, September 28, 2015, 11:36:00 AM

Bomar

Quote from: Elane237 on July 04, 2016, 09:38:58 AM
http://midnightinthedesert.com/art-bell-hospital-update/

I hope Art gets better, I miss hearing his voice, but...

I like this video better... Art Bell and his Drone ... Filming his compound...

link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVUsDL25Z7o&feature=youtu.be

Bomar

Elane237

Quote from: Bomar on July 04, 2016, 11:01:27 AM
I hope Art gets better, I miss hearing his voice, but...

I like this video better... Art Bell and his Drone ... Filming his compound...

link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVUsDL25Z7o&feature=youtu.be

Bomar

Wow!! That thing is smooth; must be best of the best technology.  Did you see the other one DJI0003 - 9 minutes long?  I remember many years ago (before Ramona died) when he was broadcasting from the desert and you could hear the military aircraft hovering over his house/ studio - bc he was always reporting on controversial matters!  Eerie!

Kidnostad3

I am posting this email I sent to JB recently in order to express my view of CTM. 

Hey John,

Your interview with "John Wayne" is yet another step down in your steady descent towards total irrelevance.   Your quick willingness to dismiss common sense and the weight of historical facts in order to get into bed with every delusional conspiracy theorist that comes onto your program to sell books is amazing.  You never ask the obvious questions that the lame narratives offered by many of your guests begs asking.   Instead you reach deep to offer your own cockamamie beliefs that are equally unfounded in fact or logic but tend to support the view of the wingnut de jour you are interviewing. (For some reason the term mutual masturbation comes to mind.)

It also amazes how your frequent excursions into La La Land work to diminish the legitimacy of your arguments in the eyes of many who share and support the more rational of your beliefs and concerns with respect to the condition of our Republic, i.e. conservatives, libertarians and others  of us that decry the state of the culture and body politic.  Indeed people like myself who would otherwise be your natural ally are put off by your promotion of superstition and folk-lore and tendency to grossly exaggerate the virtues of Texas and the confederacy by rewriting history and spinning current events to suit your prejudices. I as one who is opposed to the mindless progressivism that has weakened our country and diminished our national prospects feel that you do a grave disservice to the cause of restoring our country to sanity and in fact serve as a useful idiot for the very people you claim to oppose.

After a year of listening to your windy displays of righteous indignation I have yet to hear you address an issue with any depth of knowledge or degree of circumspection nor do you offer a practicable solution but instead suggest that armed insurrection might be the solution.   I have therefore concluded that you are just another blowhard with a microphone who appeals to those possessing an equal degree of gullibility and festering malice.

There is much more I could say with respect to your demonstrated broad disdain for our heritage and culture and eagerness to believe without any real investigation the wildest of claims about governmental and military wrongdoing.  There is plenty that is real to focus on in this regard without your promotion of the sensational inventions of self-promoting exploiters of the weak minded.  Knowing your tendency to reference  scenes from movies to illustrate a point, I will close by saying that despite your bluster, you are not a "serious man" in the sense conveyed so clearly by Don Corleone in the Godfather. 

Oh yeah, please cancel my subscription.

DD

P.S.  I expect that what I have written will never reach John's eyes as it will probably be short stopped by his producer in order to spare John the discomfort of criticism.  This is the same type of insulation against reality practiced in the White House that John so vehemently criticizes.  Maybe I should have added "lack of intellectual courage" and "gross hypocrisy" to my list of observations.

Misty says

Have a great evening everyone

Episode 566
Gerald Celente, but first Will Kinney to discuss...THE KING JAMES BIBLE!
yay!

Lilith

Quote from: Original Larry on July 05, 2016, 07:04:40 PM
Episode 566
Gerald Celente, but first Will Kinney to discuss...THE KING JAMES BIBLE!
yay!

Oh Dear!

Jackstar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on July 04, 2016, 12:23:34 PM
I expect that what I have written will never reach John's eyes

THEORY: Mr. Ghost reads every word and provides Wells with an hourly digest.

ODDS: 7/4

Lilith

Quote from: Jackstar on July 05, 2016, 07:35:03 PM
THEORY: Mr. Ghost reads every word and provides Wells with an hourly digest.

ODDS: 7/4

Since hearing Mr. Wells impression of Gabbers, I'm pretty sure he reads it himself.  Probably his first stop in the morning over a fresh cup of coffee.

Misty says

Did he use his 'Gay voice'?
or did he use his...Umm, Umm, 'nauseating weenie' voice?

I hope the people in the other 149 countries like Will Kinney and THE KING JAMES BIBLE!

AceAzzameen

Bravo, Kidnostad3 (what happened to the first two? yukyuk). You put into words what I've been feeling about CTM for a while.

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

Fleeing a "Sinking Ship" is only one choice, you can make...

... Another Idea … or … Choice 2 ... with a nautical prospective...

You can rush to the under-opening, of the ship, and man the "Bucket Brigade...

Then, concern yourself with the repairs to the damage ... Better interviews in all topic type,...

But have not lived on a river for 40 years...

Maybe boats have changed...

But seriously; “Why do we listen?” …we do not listen for the interviews at times, but the knowledge we the “Listener” will to be able to take a specific side of an argument…

Along with the ability to voice their opinion and knowing someone is listening...

The benefit of the program is that specific argument; for or against ... Johnny B's point of view...

The enjoyment of the program is not the talk, but to have that talk limited to a specific point of view...

Specificity of "Limits" is mentally freeing...

Here is an Idea...

Create a database map... or ... an on-line survey... Whereby "Listener" choices can be compiled to create a "Listener's Interview Database”...

Johnny B ... then selects from this "LID" ... database” ...  a "Guest" for an interview...

Data base ... Listener participation within a time relative database for that day...

Besides Johnny B, is ideal for meditation...

Later,...

Bomar

Elane237

FBI STATEMENT SUMMARY: FBI Dir. James Comey said:

1.      Hillary used SEVERAL different private servers

2.      110 emails contained classified information at the time they were sent or received.

3.      8 emails were classified TOP SECRET when sent/received

4.      36 emails contained SECRET info when sent/received

5.      8 Emails contained CONFIDENTIAL info when sent/received

6.      2,000 additional emails were retroactively classified.

7.      FBI discovered "several thousand" work related emails that were not turned over by Clinton, the FBI found them through other means

8.      3 of the "discovered" emails were classified at the time sent/received.

9.      There was NO archiving of emails (as is required by the Federal Records Act)

10.  Only about half the emails on Hillary's server were turned over, her attorneys deleted the rest.

11.  It is likely that other work related emails were not turned over and Clinton's attorneys permanently destroyed them to preclude forensic recovery.

12.  Clinton and her colleagues were "extremely careless" in handling TOP SECRET information.

13.  7 email chains contained SAP (Special Access Program) information deemed beyond Top Secret.

14.  Clinton should have known that her private server was no place for the discussion of classified material.

15.  Hillary's servers were not monitored by any type of full time security staff.

16.  Markings of "CLASSIFIED" are not necessary for State Dept. employees to be able to know which documents should be protected

17.  FBI did not find evidence that Clinton's server was hacked, but since it was not monitored they cannot rule it out.

18.  FBI DID find that persons corresponding with Hillary on her private server were "hacked"

19.  FBI says it IS possible that hostile actors gained access to Clinton's server

FBI, JAMES COMEY’S CONCLUSION: Even though there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding classified information, NO REASONABLE PROSECUTOR WOULD BRING SUCH A CASE.

I’m just going to go ahead and state “My” conclusion (or any thinking person): Even though there is tons of evidence of actual violations of the statutes regarding classified information, NO REASONABLE PROSECUTOR WOULD BRING SUCH A CASE â€" IF HE WANTED TO CONTINUE TO BREATHE AND IF HE WANTED HIS “GRANDCHILDREN” TO CONTINUE LIVING AND IF HE WANTEDTO CONTINUE PLAYING GOLF!  :(

Comment 12 JUST SLAYS ME!!... Clinton and her colleagues were "extremely careless" in handling TOP SECRET information. That is tantamount to “TREASON” according to their own statutes!

Misty says

Quote from: Bomar on July 06, 2016, 12:00:53 PM
Fleeing a "Sinking Ship" is only one choice, you can make

Bomar, because of my experience in theater production in high school;  I want to work on John's 'set design'.  The one he is using now is dingy and dirty looking and it makes his hair look red. Ew!
I pick this one.  Next, he could hook-up with Gagmen and Gagmen where he could get back to 'unsealed' voice-overs at least part time   ;D  He can still wear his cleanest dirty shirt with the jacket throw over.

Elane237

Episode 566 â€" Will Kinney joins us to speak about the King James Bible and the hundreds of contradictions found in the hundreds of versions of each bible.  Once Will Kinney gave John B an opportunity to show how ignorant he is on bible history, John pretty much made it clear he doesn't care about the errors and contradictions.  The bible is still the "infallible word of God".  Kinney describes "Christians" as "a mile wide and an inch thick".

Then welcome the publisher of the Trends Journal, Gerald Celente, for a Geo-political conversation not to be missed.  Celente projects Trump as a clear winner over Hillary especially after the "email-gate" FBI debacle - and the fact that the economy and jobs is a huge topic of concern among voters.  Celente might be right about Bernie; it's not hard to imagine Bernie as her VP - bc he's been a strong supporter of the Clintons for years.  He's up there with Madeline Albright IMO.

Overall, Celente's analysis essentially recommends that we go back to the laws that made us great.

Elane237

Quote from: Misty says on July 06, 2016, 01:15:21 PM
Bomar, because of my experience in theater production in high school;  I want to work on John's 'set design'.  The one he is using now is dingy and dirty looking and it makes his hair look red. Ew!
I pick this one.  Next, he could hook-up with Gagmen and Gagmen where he could get back to 'unsealed' voice-overs at least part time   ;D  He can still wear his cleanest dirty shirt with the jacket throw over.
ROFL!!

Jackstar

Quote from: Elane237 on July 06, 2016, 12:50:11 PM
Even though there is tons of evidence of actual violations of the statutes regarding classified information, NO REASONABLE PROSECUTOR WOULD BRING SUCH A CASE â€" IF HE WANTED TO CONTINUE TO BREATHE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0nYh65JpzY

Misty says

Elane/Elaine/Eve

Remember this ? 2015

Even hackers are concerned Obama's and Clinton's emails remain vulnerable

Russian hackers infiltrating White House email system last year raises ‘red flag’ that Obama’s BlackBerry and Clinton’s ‘home brew’ system are also susceptible
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/apr/27/barack-obama-hillary-clinton-hacking-email-cyber-security

AND THEN!

Russian Hackers Read Obama’s Unclassified Emails, Officials Say

By MICHAEL S. SCHMIDT and DAVID E. SANGERAPRIL 25, 2015
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/26/us/russian-hackers-read-obamas-unclassified-emails-officials-say.html

No one thought they'd look in her 'closet or underpants drawer'

Misty says

Have a Daisy of a Day, Jack, you workaholic you

Lilith

Quote from: Elane237 on July 06, 2016, 01:21:58 PM
Episode 566 â€" Will Kinney joins us to speak about the King James Bible and the hundreds of contradictions found in the hundreds of versions of each bible.  Once Will Kinney gave John B an opportunity to show how ignorant he is on bible history, John pretty much made it clear he doesn't care about the errors and contradictions.  The bible is still the "infallible word of God".  Kinney describes "Christians" as "a mile wide and an inch thick".

Then welcome the publisher of the Trends Journal, Gerald Celente, for a Geo-political conversation not to be missed.  Celente projects Trump as a clear winner over Hillary especially after the "email-gate" FBI debacle - and the fact that the economy and jobs is a huge topic of concern among voters.  Celente might be right about Bernie; it's not hard to imagine Bernie as her VP - bc he's been a strong supporter of the Clintons for years.  He's up there with Madeline Albright IMO.

Overall, Celente's analysis essentially recommends that we go back to the laws that made us great.

Gee Elane, you made me think I might want to have a listen, and a good laugh!

Lilith

Quote from: Elane237 on July 06, 2016, 12:50:11 PM
FBI STATEMENT SUMMARY: FBI Dir. James Comey said:

1.      Hillary used SEVERAL different private servers

2.      110 emails contained classified information at the time they were sent or received.

3.      8 emails were classified TOP SECRET when sent/received

4.      36 emails contained SECRET info when sent/received

5.      8 Emails contained CONFIDENTIAL info when sent/received

6.      2,000 additional emails were retroactively classified.

7.      FBI discovered "several thousand" work related emails that were not turned over by Clinton, the FBI found them through other means

8.      3 of the "discovered" emails were classified at the time sent/received.

9.      There was NO archiving of emails (as is required by the Federal Records Act)

10.  Only about half the emails on Hillary's server were turned over, her attorneys deleted the rest.

11.  It is likely that other work related emails were not turned over and Clinton's attorneys permanently destroyed them to preclude forensic recovery.

12.  Clinton and her colleagues were "extremely careless" in handling TOP SECRET information.

13.  7 email chains contained SAP (Special Access Program) information deemed beyond Top Secret.

14.  Clinton should have known that her private server was no place for the discussion of classified material.

15.  Hillary's servers were not monitored by any type of full time security staff.

16.  Markings of "CLASSIFIED" are not necessary for State Dept. employees to be able to know which documents should be protected

17.  FBI did not find evidence that Clinton's server was hacked, but since it was not monitored they cannot rule it out.

18.  FBI DID find that persons corresponding with Hillary on her private server were "hacked"

19.  FBI says it IS possible that hostile actors gained access to Clinton's server

FBI, JAMES COMEY’S CONCLUSION: Even though there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding classified information, NO REASONABLE PROSECUTOR WOULD BRING SUCH A CASE.

I’m just going to go ahead and state “My” conclusion (or any thinking person): Even though there is tons of evidence of actual violations of the statutes regarding classified information, NO REASONABLE PROSECUTOR WOULD BRING SUCH A CASE â€" IF HE WANTED TO CONTINUE TO BREATHE AND IF HE WANTED HIS “GRANDCHILDREN” TO CONTINUE LIVING AND IF HE WANTEDTO CONTINUE PLAYING GOLF!  :(

Comment 12 JUST SLAYS ME!!... Clinton and her colleagues were "extremely careless" in handling TOP SECRET information. That is tantamount to “TREASON” according to their own statutes!

Lookie here what happened to a Naval Reservist for the same thing:

https://www.fbi.gov/sacramento/press-releases/2015/folsom-naval-reservist-is-sentenced-after-pleading-guilty-to-unauthorized-removal-and-retention-of-classified-materials

Lilith

Quote from: Misty says on July 06, 2016, 01:15:21 PM

LOVE the idea, but I would love to see Wells in white robes, a halo, and white feather wings...or maybe gold.

Honestly tho, some bookshelves with books and other gifts from guests and subscribers would be most appropriate IMO.

Elane237

Comey doesn't know this???

The infamous Romanian hacker known as “Guccifer,” is now missing from FBI custody. Speaking exclusively with Fox News, Guccifer claimed he easily â€" and repeatedly â€" breached former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s personal email server in early 2013. This "DUBIOUS"new story originates from (suspected Russian intelligence)  "Sorcha Faal" ... but interesting never-the-less.  Rumors .. Guccifer has been moved to an undeclosed location immediately after Lynch and Clinton's secret meeting. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbOJ7dA7tXY Surely, this hacker is not the only one with the codes to expose her activities; the Russians also have emails, also hackers in Greece, and other countries.. along with Julian Assange.  She might not be able to silence everyone.

UPDATE: http://christiantimesnewspaper.com/breaking-romanian-hacker-with-access-to-clinton-emails-found-dead-in-jail-cell/.
BREAKING: Romanian hacker with access to Clinton emails found dead in jail cell. 

Now that Guccifer is eliminated, there are only 2 enemies left; Assange and Putin.  She might wind up being "Putin's little "B__CH"! LOL!!

Misty says

She owes David Petraeus an apology and a kiss for less than the same thing.
Anyway, It's all about the drapes, Elane, you can dress up a room or play it down.

Elane237

Quote from: Misty says on July 06, 2016, 02:32:06 PM
She owes David Petraeus an apology and a kiss for less than the same thing.
Anyway, It's all about the drapes, Elane, you can dress up a room or play it down.
Julian Assange said that Hillary will come after him strong if she becomes President.  But she will have to start a war in order to eliminate Putin; not that she needs an excuse.  Putin says he has her emails.  Those emails might just make her wind up being his little "girl toy" as he blackmails her into oblivion! LOL

Misty says

Ark Midnight - Episode 4 Are We Feeling Revolutionary Yet?
John B. said to John T. Wayne, that the she devil would be indicted on those counts. Wrong! This is what I mean about John B. 'talking'.  He just needs to stop.  Maybe, a little something along the lines of Bob Ross.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwpwznumUhI

weedeater

Break out the kneepads, it's the church of the holy collection plate again. Looks like a heavy bible week coming up, with Dr Troy Lawrence of the creationministry.  John is riding in early today.  Lawrence is an evangelist, he donates free copies of his book to students after talking with them. His goal is to eventually teach the science and Scriptures that support the Genesis creation record and the global flood at the university level. Also, he wishes to debate leading evolutionists in an effort to show others the truth of the Bible and the flaws with evolution.Lawrence is an evangelist, he donates free copies of his book to students after talking with them. His goal is to eventually teach the science and Scriptures that support the Genesis creation record and the global flood at the university level. Also, he wishes to debate leading evolutionists in an effort to show others the truth of the Bible and the flaws with evolution.

Misty says

No Really!  I'm laughing out loud!  Parked on the RR tracks...... smh  :)

However, I thought John boy said, he strode a soft tail: maybe, one of these?

I know it's Very special cause' he's cool like that!

Elane237

I just wasn't "feelin" tonight's show i.e. JB's (not so subtle) racist rant or Dr. Troy Lawrence and his theories about squaring science with religion. 

Instead, I'm listening to Congressman Darrell Issa talk about the current crisis we are experiencing and where all this is heading!  http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/06/darrell-issa-we-are-in-a-crisis-and-hillary-clinton-is-a-criminal-involved-in-a-criminal-enterprise/

Quote from: Elane237 on July 06, 2016, 02:39:38 PM
Julian Assange said that Hillary will come after him strong if she becomes President.  But she will have to start a war in order to eliminate Putin; not that she needs an excuse.  Putin says he has her emails.  Those emails might just make her wind up being his little "girl toy" as he blackmails her into oblivion! LOL

I know I've said before, but nobody outside the US seriously wants her as President. Trump isn't wholly desirable, either, but Hillary is seen as a blatant neocon in sheep's clothing. Worse, really, because the assumption going on around here is she'll start a war with somebody.