• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Caravan to Midnight

Started by Original Larry, September 28, 2015, 11:36:00 AM

Bomar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 04, 2016, 10:07:11 AM
OBTW,  Saxony is in Germany not France.  But, I don't want to get you started on those German Bastards.  PEACE OUT

Kid,...

I stand corrected...

These Germanic tribes are the "Anglo-Saxons" to whom we owe much of our tradition, language, and physical heritage.They poured in upon the Romanized Celts of Britain much as the Normans would do to them in later times, pushing the inhabitants of the island back into the hills of Wales and Cornwall, creating pockets of Celtic culture and language...

Bomar

PS: The real Arthur (maybe)

It seems that there was a war leader, whose name we do not know, who defeated the Saxons, checking their advance temporarily. In later years people remembered this leader with longing; "Oh, if we only had ... to lead us now". Eventually the name Arthur adhered to this folk memory, and his list of accomplishments grew. Arthur is in many ways greater because we do not know the truth; it can't get in the way of peoples' need to create a saviour who is waiting to come to their aid when times get tough.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: brig on August 04, 2016, 06:48:10 AM
I actually like Wells sometimes too, when he's in his kind, humorous, empathetic, humble mood.  I always thought he should let loose with his feelings and his rants when he first started his CTM journey, but I think he became too arrogant about his opinions with time.  IMO.   Opinions are like noses, everybody has one.  CTM became more like a judge and jury, and less like a conversation with his listeners as time went on.  Just my opinion of course.

Yeah Brig that's the hell of it. He can be engaging and some of the things he says show signs of intelligenct moderation.  I tune in once in a while, only because I can, mainly when the subject is likely to interest me.  (I unsubscribed some time ago but I guess I'm just riding out the remainder my subscription period.) I do this after telling myself that I'm never going to listen to this bozo again.  So at this  point listening is sort of a guilty pleasure like reading the tabloids while waiting in a super market check out line.  Besides, I enjoy the back and forth with the folks on this string and I would especially miss BOMAR's words of wisdom.  Also participating gives me a chance to vent my spleen by writing the occasional long-winded screed which for me is inexpensive therapy.  (Who knows what might happen if all those thoughts were to back-up in my brain.).   Waiting for the latest show to hit You Tube puts me several beats behind the music in terms of the discussion raging on this string and therefore at a disadvantage.   The worst part of it all is, God help me, I'm actually thinking about renewing.  I wonder if I might be in need of some sort of 12 step program.  PEACE, OUT

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Bomar on August 04, 2016, 10:31:15 AM
Kid,...

It seems that there was a war leader, whose name we do not know, who defeated the Saxons, checking their advance temporarily. In later years people remembered this leader with longing; "Oh, if we only had ... to lead us now". Eventually the name Arthur adhered to this folk memory, and his list of accomplishments grew. Arthur is in many ways greater because we do not know the truth; it can't get in the way of peoples' need to create a saviour who is waiting to come to their aid when times get tough.

Yeah BOMAR, you can't miss the parallel with current times can you.  Trouble is tough times can also produce "saviors" like Hitler, Musolini, Mao etc.  There is always someone out there that won't let a good crisis go to waste.   Just Sayin'

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

Question: Why is it, every time, when the republican'ts are losing an argument, they always go to the "et hominem" attack...

Do they not have any real proof...

Bomar

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

I have a serious question for you guys...

Do any of you collect....

My house is full of collectibles, and I am told I need to start selling....

You know, sell an oil painting, sell a collection you don't look at, one of those, or those...

Am I wrong for not selling, or should I fall back into the rat race....

No one speaks to me, (being a god, everyone avoids me), so I am asking your opinions...

Bomar

PS: I do speak to 1 or 2 humans per month, most others I just nod...

Kidnostad3

Quote from: BelgianCarbonFibre on August 04, 2016, 04:05:15 AM
That interview with Lt. General Flynn was interesting, if for want of anything new. At first I had him confused with Vince Flynn, a crappy right-wing author of airport spy novels; but alas, no, that Flynn died a few years ago. Brad Thor was always better anyway.

Halbig...meh, the earth shattering news was a couple of tidbits where he's having yet more bureaucratic trouble getting a few pieces of pointless information. Really, with this guy it's more the drama of yet another weirdo conspiracy loon wondering in shock and awe why nobody wants to deal with him. You know that kid in your primary classes who always yells and waves his arms, nobody but the teacher wants to deal with him. That's Halbig. He mistakes his antisocial behavior and people's reaction to it for darker forces oppressing his...quest for the truth, I guess.

But Halbig is the Sandy Hook equivalent to a 9/11 truther. God, those retards were fun to watch in the heyday. At least the Sandy Hook false flag criers pound the pavement. Your best 9/11 truther sits on YouTube and wonders why an aluminum airliner disintegrates so easily - the retards who think a missile hit the Pentagon are particularly amusing. Yeah, really, the Pentagon was/is one of the most over-engineered office buildings in the world. Yeah, really, real-world security cameras aren't likely going to catch a speeding plane when it's recording at less than 15 FPS. Their understanding of he world comes from video games and action movies.

Sorry for the rant.

Right on dude!  The thing is, you will never convince hard core conspiracy theorists that they are wrong with facts or reason because they have gone all in and couldn't live down the silly-ass statements they are on record as making.   They have a lot of skin in the game in terms their egos  and couldn't bear the thought of having to acknowledge reality.    I have looked at both sides of the 911 issue and I don't buy any of the popular theories.  Every point has been addressed and where doubt remains one must go with the most plausible scenario.  If you hear hoof eats would you expect to be run over by a zebra or a horse?  In the absence of hard evidence of the former, I would go with the latter.

Do I think there are miscreants in the world attempting to pull strings, absolutely. Are there powers in the world that wish us I'll and operate clandestinely, no doubt.  But so called truthers such as JCW credit them with super-human powers. Case in point, John C. believes that every single mass shooting that happened is a hoax or a false flag operation.  Can anyone imagine the power and span of control it would take to pull these off.  All of the hundreds or thousands of people who might be involved in any of these incidents would have to in cahoots.  This would include victims and their friends and relatives , all witnesses, various law enforcement agencies, EMTs, coroners, local and national media and municipal, state and local government.  It would mean gaining the cooperation of literally thousands of people among whom would be democrats and republicans, liberals and conservatives, both gun control and gun rights advocates, whites, blacks, bowns, yellows and undecideds, gays, straights, bi's, trans and don't know yets.  Can you imagine the moving parts and points of control that would have to be be coordinated to make this happen. C.B. Demillie couldn't pull off a production of this scale never mind a government that couldn't manage the roll out of Obama Care without help from grown ups.    The sad part of it is that when someone identifies a real conspiracy his efforts to warn may fail from having been drowned out by the incessant chatter of people like John B. who cries wolf for a living.  PEACE, OUT

Bomar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 04, 2016, 01:46:40 PM

PEACE, OUT

Cool...

This is my active selling: http://www.ebay.com/usr/bomarspatches

"I am a fucking personal shill"

But I really need to earn some money...

Thank you...

Bomar

Elane237

Quote from: Bomar on August 04, 2016, 06:01:40 AM
Hey,...

I like Johnny B,...

But this DEVVY KIDD chick...

She is the sister you tried to drown, in play, at the river bank, and then felt bad you did not succeed...

Bomar
Devvy Kidd used to be a regular on Jeff Rense show - which is why I unsubscribed to his show.  She clearly didn't get it (or JBW either ) when Bush Jr told the,world that the constitution is "just a GDamned piece of paper!"

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Elane237 on August 04, 2016, 03:07:04 PM
Devvy Kidd used to be a regular on Jeff Rense show - which is why I unsubscribed to his show.  She clearly didn't get it (or JBW either ) when Bush Jr told the,world that the constitution is "just a GDamned piece of paper!"

Wow!  When did he say that?

Fearlessjay

She's very annoying and is still a Rense regular. Do think Well's should have had better guests after going to 4 days a week.

Misty says

Bomar
Quote"I am a fucking personal shill"

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

Have you ever wanted to nuke the earth...

For me, I call that Tuesday...

I really need to find a new galaxy...

I was addicted to Oxygen...

Then I learned, Chorine is my friend...

"Blue People Matter"...

"Fuck the flesh tones"

"A ka shee hi ou'n"...

Bomar

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Bomar on August 04, 2016, 10:07:41 AM
Dudes and

PSS: And you Dudes wonder why I drink, it stops me from buying a weapon of my choice...

Hey BOMAR,   ILLIGITIMI NON CARBORUNDUM.  Vikings don't quit.   Get some sleep Pal.  It does wonders.   PEACE, OUT

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

Any of you guys interested in buying antiques...

I have a few items I have been thinking of selling...

A 1840 Saber, a 1859 new/old Remington Colt Pistol, and a 1914 lost Oscar Anderson Oil Painting...

I am trying to avoid selling my Boy Scout stuff, which I value more...

Thank you...

Bomar

Misty says

Go to the back of the caravan Bomar!
Collect some camel dung for a fire

Bomar

Quote from: Misty says on August 04, 2016, 09:11:36 PM

Misty,...

But then again you live in Oregon, a place being lambasted with radiation...

Glow on chicky babe, glow on...

Bomar

PS: I still love you...

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Misty says on August 04, 2016, 04:34:02 PM
Bomar

Okay now this is way to cryptic for me.  I usually catch on but this time I'm stumped.  Do we get a second clue?  PEACE, OUT

Bomar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on August 05, 2016, 10:27:29 AM

Okay now this is way to cryptic for me.  I usually catch on but this time I'm stumped.  Do we get a second clue?  PEACE, OUT

Kid,...

I am stumped also...

I just accept what Misty does, Smile, and move on...

Misty is a wonderful person...

Bomar

Lilith

Quote from: Bomar on August 05, 2016, 10:35:02 AM
Kid,...

I am stumped also...

I just accept what Misty does, Smile, and move on...

Misty is a wonderful person...

Bomar

I'm a little slow, but I'm getting a sarcastic "I'm all ears"  kinda thing.  I could be wrong.  :-[

Jackstar

Quote from: brig on August 05, 2016, 11:23:29 AM
I'm a little slow, but I'm getting a sarcastic "I'm all ears"  kinda thing.  I could be wrong.  :-[

I'm getting a "functionally illiterate" thing. An ellipse after a comma is like white socks and brown sandals.

Bomar

Quote from: Jackstar on August 05, 2016, 11:32:26 AM

Jackie,...

I wish...

But I am pond scum, and she is Tinkerbelle...

Do you know what it is like, to know everything, and not know anything...

Bomar