• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 30, 2019, 04:38:37 AM

Is the fat cunt dead yet?

Not likely but possible.   What I do know is that ER video sure has a great many thumbs up - many more than
thumbs down.      You people...........................    :'(

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 30, 2019, 05:40:26 AM
Not likely but possible.   What I do know is that ER video sure has a great many thumbs up - many more than

Tamely going out in hospital isnt the ending the fans want. We don't want some Sopranos bullshit finale. I want a grand immolation at Casa Senda. At the very least he needs to stroke out and get gnawed on by his cats. A murder-suicide twofer involving Kathy is also acceptable.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 30, 2019, 06:16:11 AM
Tamely going out in hospital isnt the ending the fans want. We don't want some Sopranos bullshit finale. I want a grand immolation at Casa Senda. At the very least he needs to stroke out and get gnawed on by his cats. A murder-suicide twofer involving Kathy is also acceptable.

Abrahm did his best for the immolation with the grinder.  Negative function.

whoozit

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 30, 2019, 05:40:26 AM
I’m going to go out on a limb here.  If you are well enough to livestream from the ER you aren’t I’ll enough to be at the ER.  Like brig, I could be wrong but am not.

Quote from: whoozit on May 30, 2019, 06:42:04 AM
I’m going to go out on a limb here.  If you are well enough to livestream from the ER you aren’t I’ll enough to be at the ER.  Like brig, I could be wrong but am not.

At least last time they put him in a hospital gown.  Looks like they didn't bother here.  Just left him in his Noory2016
shirt. 

SredniVashtar

(

Hospitals are used to people like him. I think Senda has Munchausen's Syndrome. He goes to hospital where he gets people looking after him for a few hours because nobody else wants much to do with him. I'm sure he tells them all about his politics, his mother, and SewerGab. They give him some harmless sugar pills and he waddles home again.

Pizzapunch

And repeatedly tell and cuss at Kathy

Norm

"In lieu of flowers cats have requested cans of premium deluxe cat food be left at the local pet shelter."

Lilith

Quote from: whoozit on May 30, 2019, 03:00:22 PM
I’m glad to see he is taking it easy and not taxing himself by changing clothes.

I missed the first 10 minutes.  Did he say what his medical emergency was?

Lilith

It sounds like his medical emergency was that he's too fat? 

#AmIWrong?

George is going all SICKO MODE with these sweet ear phones.

[attachment=1,msg1329921]

Quote from: brig on May 30, 2019, 03:08:14 PM

#AmIWrong?

offical diagnosis: obesity/heartburn/malingering

Pizzapunch

Quote from: brig on May 30, 2019, 03:08:14 PM

#AmIWrong?
Weight  And Heartburn

DocHolliday

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 30, 2019, 03:09:25 PM
George is going all SICKO MODE with these sweet ear phones.

[attachment=1,msg1329921]

Falkie stole those from my Panasonic brand cassette player.  I've e-mailed him no less than 5 times asking for them back but my pleas have gone unanswered.

whoozit

I made George laugh.  What does that do to my Karmic balance? 

Quote from: DocHolliday on May 30, 2019, 03:11:39 PM
Falkie stole those from my Panasonic brand cassette player.  I've e-mailed him no less than 5 times asking for them back but my pleas have gone unanswered.

SENTIMENTAL VALUE! he must return them to you immediately.

SredniVashtar

Has Kathy been drinking all the pepto-bismol again?

He is such a pussy that a bout of indigestion gets him waddling to the ER?

whoozit

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 30, 2019, 03:13:34 PM
Has Kathy been drinking all the pepto-bismol again?

He is such a pussy that a bout of indigestion gets him waddling to the ER?
He was claiming a pinched sciatic nerve.  But I agree with the malingering diagnosis.

DocHolliday

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 30, 2019, 03:12:59 PM
SENTIMENTAL VALUE! he must return them to you immediately.

They also had some sick treble to them.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: whoozit on May 30, 2019, 03:14:47 PM
He was claiming a pinched sciatic nerve.  But I agree with the malingering diagnosis.

Yeah, like hell. I have had that and it's down your leg, but that fat fraud was claiming chest pains. Seriously what a bag of shit he is.

Lilith

He should have asked them why he has to keep rubbing his eyes while he was in the ER.

whoozit

Quote from: brig on May 30, 2019, 03:19:51 PM
He should have asked them why he has to keep rubbing his eyes while he was in the ER.
I asked and he told why.  Dry eyes.   I brought up the botched eye surgery but he didn’t bite.  My diagnosis: chronic infection from contact with shit encrusted fingers.