• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

OstrichThief

Those little sharpeners last forever.  Mine always did

zeebo

I had a home chem. set and the only "experiment" I ever did was the one that created a mini-volcano. 

Quote from: astroguy on August 27, 2016, 01:41:35 AM
WTF? I just tuned in while finishing up something before bed, and this guy has the most coma-inducing tone and cadence I've heard in a very long time.  Has he been like this all night?
Pretty much. Even when he speaks fast it'll put you in a trance.

Did Hoaxy just whinny ?  LOL

TigerLily

Quote from: Empress on August 27, 2016, 01:31:38 AM
I like how M just keeps playing 2 seconds of the same Metallica song lol. It's like she is just given up and this is her protest of Hoagland wanting to only listen to grandpa music

Sounds like she might be reaching the Rossy Breaking Point

Quote from: TigerLily on August 27, 2016, 01:50:33 AM
Sorry I'm late for the party. But humbled to know you missed me  :)

You know you're one of my favs

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: zeebo on August 27, 2016, 01:45:34 AM
I had a home chem. set and the only "experiment" I ever did was the one that created a mini-volcano.

We've all done that..a school friend of mine took it further and made life on another planet

zeebo

This guy interviewed by R. Morningstar would be the ultimate white noise machine.

Quote from: zeebo on August 27, 2016, 01:45:34 AM
Mine came with Potasium-Chlorate.

BOOM !

The new ones suck. No fun chemicals. How do they expect kids to get interested when even your chemicals are politically correct ?

Yorkshire pud

Oh ffs.. he's spouting shite about autism/vaccine. Twat.

Yorkshire pud

Ahhh interesting...geometry..torsion fields... double gin?

Yorkshire pud

Does he think anyone believes his bollox? Magnet shit.

zeebo

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on August 27, 2016, 01:52:02 AM
Mine came with Potasium-Chlorate.

BOOM !

The new ones suck. No fun chemicals. How do they expect kids to get interested when even your chemicals are politically correct ?

There were like fifty experiments in mine, like measuring the molecular weight of salt or some such b.s.  All I saw was the one with "volcano".