• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 30, 2017, 01:53:48 PM
Why? All he did was use your site to grift, screw you out of a laptop and report you to the FBI. Ain't no thang.
Spy master and tech guru MV. Don't you know he watches all of us via bellgab?  ;)

paladin1991

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 30, 2017, 01:55:14 PM
Spy master and tech guru MV. Don't you know he watches all of us via bellgab?  ;)

I hope he's not watching what I am doing when I read your posts.

Quote from: Yorkshire Pudiphile on April 30, 2017, 01:56:29 PM
I hope he's not watching what I am doing when I read your posts.
We all watch what you do when you read PBS's posts. And Yorkshire Pud's. It's OK, you're amongst friends.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 30, 2017, 01:20:35 PM
You are confused. This isn't the overweight lesbian astrologer that happens to be from Canada. This is the overweight asexual horrorscope that happens to be from Pittsburgh.

Geeez...Hey I have a great idea.. let's all pile on and shame anyone that is the least bit overweight. 

cue... That's Bellgab gif

I have a small request ..for the AKA "Haters" of George

Could you please change your ways and be supportive of George or not post here anymore if can't control yourselves.

Hope Faith Love... ALL

https://youtu.be/cUO3wm9EBaM

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 30, 2017, 01:55:14 PM

the "bellgab" gif has malicious code in it that allows me to see all of you.  however, it only works if you're in your underwear.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Σ> on April 30, 2017, 03:57:28 PM
the "bellgab" gif has malicious code in it that allows me to see all of you.  however, it only works if you're in your underwear.

I knew it. Evil fricken genius. Now do you have sharks wirh fricken laser beams too?  :)

Free speech rules!!

heater

I can confirm this!  I was inspecting packets using wire shark while loading this thread.  I found this image from my webcam being sent to an address c.girardeau us

whoozit

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on April 30, 2017, 02:18:43 PM
Geeez...Hey I have a great idea.. let's all pile on and shame anyone that is the least bit overweight. 

Could you please change your ways and be supportive of George or not post here anymore if can't control yourselves.

Hope Faith Love... ALL
Stop trying to moderate the thread.  As you know, that doesn't end well.   ;)

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on April 30, 2017, 02:18:43 PM

Hope Faith Love... ALL

Relax Grandpa Crow ... you'll pop your Carotid Artery and stroke out.

Quote from: themudking on April 30, 2017, 04:40:38 PM
I can confirm this!  I was inspecting packets using wire shark while loading this thread.  I found this image from my webcam being sent to an address c.girardeau us

Quote from: Σ> on April 30, 2017, 12:40:46 PM
I do.

Do you remember a time when it was a mystery why people got so worked up about Senda?

GravitySucks

This doesn't seem to match up with Falkie's claim that he introduced James Doohan to his wife.

damon

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 30, 2017, 09:37:34 PM
This doesn't seem to match up with Falkie's claim that he introduced James Doohan to his wife.
Falkie is in his own little world.

SnapT

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 30, 2017, 09:37:34 PM

It doesn't really contradict it.

paladin1991

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 30, 2017, 02:01:03 PM
We all watch what you do when you read PBS's posts. And Yorkshire Pud's. It's OK, you're amongst friends.

DON'T YOU DARE JUDGE ME, IB.  NOT AFTER THE THINGS WE HAVE DONE!

paladin1991

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 30, 2017, 02:02:28 PM
And pick your nose!  ;D

That's not my nose I'm picking sugar.  And you know it.  Go ahead.  Pretend you don't.  It's so cute.

paladin1991

So if PBS, IB and I are naked, you can't see us?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Yorkshire Pudiphile on April 30, 2017, 11:45:20 PM
So if PBS, IB and I are naked, you can't see us?

if you're wearing this style of underwear, it really throws off the algorithm.  blue screenz n such.

JustSayAhhhh

your profile pic is a slaton sister. they are very popular on youtube. from stuffing marshmallows in their mouth and saying "fluffy bunny" until someone pukes it back up. they say that girl has marshmallows stuck in her forehead now. lol They managed to pull off an even bigger grift than senda ever has. Amy was asking for donations for fat tammys funeral and coffin.  They thought she wasn't going to make it. Amy crying and everything. turns out, tammy came back a few days later with no signs of being sick AT ALL. ppll sent them 100s of dollars only to be kicked in the face with it.  yup. a coffin and funeral expenses.
then she said since tammy didn't die, they gave the money to their mom and that they had received NO money at all in the mail. but if anyone dared send her money thru a mail man, she'd phone the police.
I shit you not.

the comment section is what makes their channel. they're pretty fucking funny.
mr. pickles is  kicks ass funny

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: JustSayAhhhh on May 01, 2017, 02:22:07 AM
your profile pic is a slaton sister. they are very popular on youtube. from stuffing marshmallows in their mouth and saying "fluffy bunny" until someone pukes it back up. they say that girl has marshmallows stuck in her forehead now. lol They managed to pull off an even bigger grift than senda ever has. Amy was asking for donations for fat tammys funeral and coffin.  They thought she wasn't going to make it. Amy crying and everything. turns out, tammy came back a few days later with no signs of being sick AT ALL. ppll sent them 100s of dollars only to be kicked in the face with it.  yup. a coffin and funeral expenses.
then she said since tammy didn't die, they gave the money to their mom and that they had received NO money at all in the mail. but if anyone dared send her money thru a mail man, she'd phone the police.
I shit you not.

the comment section is what makes their channel. they're pretty fucking funny.
mr. pickles is  kicks ass funny

I desperately want to see how far my index finger would poke into her forehead. I'm betting a solid three inches.

SergeantMajor

Quote from: Seraphim27 on April 29, 2017, 10:41:45 PM
BAH! How could his birthday have been "not so happy" when somebody gave him the glorious gift of CASH? 😉 I hate birthdays. Mine is in a few weeks. I'll spend it in bed, in a fetal position, waiting for the day to end. Props to Falkie for at least Don Quixote-ing it out there on a quest for free b'day stuff. Some of us just give in to despair and wallow in self-loathing.

I actually went out with friends tonight so I missed his live show. Brig's screenshot of the glasses probably summed it up though. Sigh.

Well, I wish for you a very happy and joyous birthday!