• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Jackstar

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 05, 2021, 03:28:59 PM
we BellGabbers now have MtM posting here.

We do? How's his Chess game? 'Sup, Dude. How's your Chess game? Email me.

Morgus

Quote from: FXX on January 05, 2021, 11:15:20 AM
Listen im a caller I’m not gonna say who but I’m willing to have a respectful conversation with you if you want if not that’s fine as well.
Are you Mike the Millennial, or maybe Cornelius or Thomas from La Jolla? Surely not Bill the AAA...

ItsOver

Quote from: Morgus on January 05, 2021, 04:02:32 PM
Are you Mike the Millennial, or maybe Cornelius or Thomas from La Jolla? Surely not Bill the AAA...
[attachment=1]

Ciardelo

Quote from: Jackstar on January 05, 2021, 04:00:56 PM
We do? How's his Chess game? 'Sup, Dude. How's your Chess game? Email me.

What's your email address?

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Morgus on January 05, 2021, 04:02:32 PM

Bill did post here once, or at least it was somebody who had Bill's stream of consciousness sintex down perfectly.  He did identify himself as Bill, but the user name doesn't appear in the user list.  I think the post was on this thread.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Uncle Duke on January 05, 2021, 04:29:31 PM
Bill did post here once, or at least it was somebody who had Bill's stream of consciousness sintex down perfectly.  He did identify himself as Bill, but the user name doesn't appear in the user list.  I think the post was on this thread.
https://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=9914.msg842188#msg842188

Morgus

Quote from: Uncle Duke on January 05, 2021, 04:29:31 PM

Ah yes, he posted one time back in 2016 under the name radioatheist.
Looks like he never came back to check out the responses in the thread he created...

Juan

Quote from: Morgus on January 05, 2021, 05:26:39 PM
Looks like he never came back to check out the responses in the thread he created...
I wonder if he was suddenly ashamed of being an amateur or being an astronomer.  And maybe he hadn’t become rational yet.

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on January 05, 2021, 05:13:02 PM
https://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=9914.msg842188#msg842188
I think he has a youtube channel but it could be a parody. It shows his 'base station' in West Hartford. Looks like industrial carpet and dorm room style dressers and door handles. Landline, old radios, cat, and lots of papers and pamphlets. Futon. Cat tree. I don't see any telescopes.

Obit have some name in area of Windsor, CT which is close to West Hartford, CT. But that guy seemed to be been happily married and kids same. I seem to recall Bill the AAA mentioned some family dispute 'about a house' 'or a will' years ago, but not sure. And the names are fairly common.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Morgus on January 05, 2021, 05:26:39 PM

He came back, but he never posted again.  I just noticed when I looked him up on the user list, he left his email.  Anyone care to drop him a line?

Morgus

Norway apparently got a prank caller near the end of the show last night.
But he cut him off and the delay stopped whatever bad he tried to say get on the air since Norway told his guest "don't worry what he said didn't make it out"

ItsOver

Quote from: Uncle Duke on January 05, 2021, 06:08:53 PM
He came back, but he never posted again.  I just noticed when I looked him up on the user list, he left his email.  Anyone care to drop him a line?
I recommend JoJo.  They can compare notes on C2C bumpers and aliens.

albrecht

Quote from: Morgus on January 05, 2021, 06:10:37 PM
But he cut him off and the delay stopped whatever bad he tried to say get on the air since Norway told his guest "don't worry what he said didn't make it out"
The usual Stephen King killed John Lennon guy got through at some point this week. That could've been another recent show.

Caller Steve in Windsor Canada: Dude thank you for your service. I'm stuck here in Canada but I'm an American....they discussed some entertainment locations RoosterTail and some kind of steakhouse. Both have closed and the RoosterTail was in Detroit not in Windsor, according to caller. He continued  I have reoccuring scene and I'm getting goose-bumps. He was in the North African campaign... don't worry Shelly that never got on.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Morgus on January 05, 2021, 06:10:37 PM

That was the "King Killed Lennon" guy.  He asked his first question, got an answer, then said, "have you ever googled Stephen King...." and that's when he got cut off.

I don't get why the guy keeps doing these calls.  Within the last several months George actually engaged him in conversation on air during an open lines segment.  He let him have his say, even brought up the possibility of having him on as a guest to tell his story.  I think he told the guy to send an email to establish communication.  I wonder if that's him who keeps calling, or a copycat?

Dateline

Well, Norry did endorse Bellgab, so the random "caller" may be wanting to join the "Bellgab Club."

ItsOver

Quote from: Dateline on January 05, 2021, 07:05:27 PM
Well, Norry did endorse Bellgab, so the random "caller" may be wanting to join the "Bellgab Club."
Ha!  BellGab has become the C2C “Cool Kids.”  ;) :D

https://youtu.be/SSCzDykng4g

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 05, 2021, 04:12:09 PM
What's your email address?

Can you guys play at one of those stand up “boards” with the really big pieces so that we can all watch?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Uncle Duke on January 05, 2021, 06:40:12 PM
That was the "King Killed Lennon" guy.  He asked his first question, got an answer, then said, "have you ever googled Stephen King...." and that's when he got cut off.

I don't get why the guy keeps doing these calls.  Within the last several months George actually engaged him in conversation on air during an open lines segment.  He let him have his say, even brought up the possibility of having him on as a guest to tell his story.  I think he told the guy to send an email to establish communication.  I wonder if that's him who keeps calling, or a copycat?

King was pretty upset about Kubrick’s version of the Shining, which came out earlier in the year Lennon was shot so could be. Maybe he was having some sort of midlife crisis but why kill Lennon over it? That’s the real mystery.

pate

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 05, 2021, 08:06:32 PM
King was pretty upset about Kubrick’s version of the Shining, which came out earlier in the year Lennon was shot so could be. Maybe he was having some sort of midlife crisis but why kill Lennon over it? That’s the real mystery.

Maybe Stephen King (a pink-o commie faggot) found out that John Lennon was actually a closeted conservative type?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2009562/John-Lennon-closet-conservative-fan-Reagan.html

Nautical Shore.

-p

ediot: isn't there a similar theory that Stephen King went on to try to kill Ronald Reagan too?

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 05, 2021, 08:06:32 PM
The theory is, somewhat, convoluted. But I admire the guy's dedication. I guess. He manages to get through screeners often. Though late night AM radio I'm sure how rigorous and tough this is. Here he also includes the 'old school' way of 'getting the truth out' - by making and distributing tracts. A, somewhat, lost art in the days of interwebs. But, with censorship to come under Xiden the paper-way might be the good way.   

http://lennonmurdertruth.com/

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 05, 2021, 08:03:56 PM
Can you guys play at one of those stand up “boards” with the really big pieces so that we can all watch?

Only if you go back in time to April 2020 and avoid f****** up all my s***.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on January 05, 2021, 09:03:51 PM
Only if you go back in time to April 2020 and avoid f****** up all my s***.

I’ve never even met you IRL. How could that be?!

Ciardelo

That's right John. It's just crazy talk to contemplate planes flying into buildings. Iranians still ride camels right?

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on January 05, 2021, 07:05:27 PM
That must have been right before he said, "...some positive sites and some not so positive", lol.

Ciardelo

How about no, George. "Pharmacist Ben" is going to have to talk without me. Goodnight Jojo.

Jojo

Quote from: Uncle Duke on January 21, 2020, 11:33:37 AM
Mike, it's not your age/demographic I have a problem with, it's the fact you repeatedly remind us you're a millennial.  I find that annoying, just like I do when Bill reminds us he's an atheist, Corny reminds us he's a former military policeman/corrections officer/convicted felon, Charles reminds us his Dad was murdered in an ambulance,  and a former poster here who felt it was necessary to constantly remind us of her sexual orientation. While I get that there may be specific situations where self identifying in one form or another is important while calling in (such as a pilot self identifying when discussing a topic related to flying), by and large I don't care about a caller's age, race, sexual preferences, or shoe size.  I especially don't care to hear any of those things repeatedly.  You ask good questions, better than most in fact, but I don't think I've ever heard a question you've generated that was a direct function of your demographic. You called the other night, I think with Ian, and got through the call without self identifying.  It was a good call, and mentioning being a millennial would not have been value added.
Sometimes people just have a "spiel".  I have a targeted individual spiel.  But you're right; the spiel should relate to the topic, or be expressed sparingly.  But if I ever get vindication, be prepared to hear my spiel every time I get a mic, lol.

Jojo

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 06, 2021, 12:16:58 AM
How about no, George. "Pharmacist Ben" is going to have to talk without me. Goodnight Jojo.
You too!  BTW, speaking of people who dismiss unusual talk ("crazy talk") I used to have a 90-year old client who took taxi rides to give her criminal grandson money.  There was a restraining order, because kid was abusive.  So I let my supervisor know and the company's official response was, "She is too debilitated to do that".  But, there were taxi receipts, business cards, and promo items all over, lol. 

Morgus

Norway just stopped his interview 15min early to play his old reading of The Telltale Heart  for the umpteenth time!
He claimed he got 15 requests to play it this week alone. Yeah right unless it was pranksters...