• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on December 12, 2020, 02:15:08 AM
You shouldn't judge a network... until you know its origin story.
Is this to pre-empt me or are you admonishing me?  What are you talking about?  Who cares about the network; it's the show that matters to listeners.  And who said anything about  judging?  Sheesh - I just listen for topic and tone, not getting real deep here.  If I like the tone and topic, then we can see.  So far, the tone is fine but I haven't been drawn into it.  New York accents have never been my favorite but he seems intelligent. 

You know, as annoying as Norway can be when he prevents depth and fascination from occurring, I haven't found anyone better as far as non-shock jocks.  John Tesh is pretty good but I don't even know where he is anymore.  For a Gemini, an air sign, Norway's show has a lot of feeling in it.  If he would just let those moments ride when depth starts to occur.

Jojo

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 07, 2020, 06:38:21 AM
That explains SO MUCH about our little Pollyanna Jojo. ;)
No, I grew up out west.  Although I was born on an Air Force base in Michigan. 

I dropped TV when ads kept objectifying women.  And cinemas out-priced me.  But I've seen a lot of moving pictures via housemate situations.  With radio, I can DO things while I listen but you kind of have to stay close to tv.  I like theater.

When I hear TV in other parts of the house, I hear the sitcom canned laughter.  It's really weird when you think about it.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jojo on December 12, 2020, 02:31:38 AM
Is this to pre-empt me or are you admonishing me? 

It's to spotlight you.

What are you talking about?

Cabbages, sealing wax, ships & kings... and gangstalking counterprogramming. There's some fascinating events going down.

Who cares about the network

Good question.

Did Dr. Sky get the boot like Peter Davenport? I noticed the other night Noory did an astronomy segment and it wasn't Dr. Sky.

Punnett does interesting shows, last night's was about the disco era of the late 70s with a focus on the Bee Gees and that famous promotion at Comiskey Park where you got in to a White Sox game if you brought a disco album and then they destroyed the thousands of disco albums in a fire or blew them up or something like that. It's kind of considered the death knell of the era.

Ian can be so precociously annoying, he giggles to himself and after the disco guest left he came out of commercial to the Bee Gees disco hit Nights on Broadway, then giggled and said 'I love the Welsh drummer, from Cardiff, on that record.'  Simply showing off his knowledge, it's not interesting, he didn't explain what the significance of the drummer - it was just to show off his arcane knowledge. Not a person in the audience knows about 'a Welsh drummer from Cardiff'' nor cares unless there's a story to go with it.

He's the anti-Noory, prepared, maybe over prepared for guests, and often hogs the conversation where Noory is just a human pile of bricks.

DanTSX

Quote from: Jojo on December 12, 2020, 02:50:11 AM
No, I grew up out west.  Although I was born on an Air Force base in Michigan. 

I dropped TV when ads kept objectifying women.  And cinemas out-priced me.  But I've seen a lot of moving pictures via housemate situations.  With radio, I can DO things while I listen but you kind of have to stay close to tv.  I like theater.

When I hear TV in other parts of the house, I hear the sitcom canned laughter.  It's really weird when you think about it.

TV Ads have always objectified women.

Dateline

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on December 12, 2020, 09:43:47 PM
Did Dr. Sky get the boot like Peter Davenport? I noticed the other night Noory did an astronomy segment and it wasn't Dr. Sky.

Punnett does interesting shows, last night's was about the disco era of the late 70s with a focus on the Bee Gees and that famous promotion at Comiskey Park where you got in to a White Sox game if you brought a disco album and then they destroyed the thousands of disco albums in a fire or blew them up or something like that. It's kind of considered the death knell of the era.

Ian can be so precociously annoying, he giggles to himself and after the disco guest left he came out of commercial to the Bee Gees disco hit Nights on Broadway, then giggled and said 'I love the Welsh drummer, from Cardiff, on that record.'  Simply showing off his knowledge, it's not interesting, he didn't explain what the significance of the drummer - it was just to show off his arcane knowledge. Not a person in the audience knows about 'a Welsh drummer from Cardiff'' nor cares unless there's a story to go with it.

He's the anti-Noory, prepared, maybe over prepared for guests, and often hogs the conversation where Noory is just a human pile of bricks.

I succumb to Coast when Norry is gone and listened both Friday and Saturday night.  He was commenting that he had not received the book that he was interviewing on last night, and that he always tried to read them before he interviewed the guest.  Instead, he did prep work and listened to the audio book.  I was impressed by his diligence.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Dateline on December 10, 2020, 03:39:13 PM
I may suggest that he adopt Peter Davenport to add a touch of class to the show!

Peter has been a guest on the show at least once.  When I corresponded with Peter after he got the boot from C2C, he was too classy to piss and moan about Noory, but I think maybe his doing Morano's show was the reason he was dropped.  George strikes me as the kind of guy who doesn't mind his regular guests appearing on some penny ante podcast or local show on a 500 watt station out of South Dakota, but his ego couldn't tolerate a guy like Peter on a 50000 watt flamethrower on a program competing directly with C2C.

Dateline

Quote from: Uncle Duke on December 13, 2020, 03:30:36 PM
Peter has been a guest on the show at least once.  When I corresponded with Peter after he got the boot from C2C, he was too classy to piss and moan about Noory, but I think maybe his doing Morano's show was the reason he was dropped.  George strikes me as the kind of guy who doesn't mind his regular guests appearing on some penny ante podcast or local show on a 500 watt station out of South Dakota, but his ego couldn't tolerate a guy like Peter on a 50000 watt flamethrower on a program competing directly with C2C.

Gasp!  Thanks for that insightful information.  I have moved on from Coast because of Peter Davenport's departure.  That was just the last straw for me with mid-week Coast.  I still enjoy the Friday night guest hosts and some of the weekend shows with the other hosts.  Peter Davenport's small part made me stop what I was doing and give my full attention to his "lights in the sky"  stories.  He made me happy.

albrecht

Quote from: Dateline on December 13, 2020, 09:08:03 PM
Gasp!  Thanks for that insightful information.  I have moved on from Coast because of Peter Davenport's departure.  That was just the last straw for me with mid-week Coast.  I still enjoy the Friday night guest hosts and some of the weekend shows with the other hosts.  Peter Davenport's small part made me stop what I was doing and give my full attention to his "lights in the sky"  stories.  He made me happy.

Encourage that WABC Morano to get Peter Davenport as a eegular weekly guest. We all shoukd do so.

Aspic3

Whackjob Willis on tonight, with a NASA documentarian, then a Dogman researcher.

Quote from: Aspic3 on December 13, 2020, 11:09:32 PM
Whackjob Willis on tonight, with a NASA documentarian, then a Dogman researcher.

won't be turning on my radio, i'm dumber just from seeing her name.

Dateline

Quote from: albrecht on December 13, 2020, 09:51:56 PM

Encourage that WABC Morano to get Peter Davenport as a eegular weekly guest. We all shoukd do so.

Call it Team Davenport, or Team Peter.  We could make it a viral request.  #TeamPeter.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Dateline on December 14, 2020, 12:39:35 AM
Call it Team Davenport, or Team Peter.  We could make it a viral request.  #TeamPeter.

I hear tell K_Dubb & Myke are already on #TeamPeter

Dateline

Norry, I listened to a podcast where you talked about She-She' and how you ignored her e-mails.  That is so low and evil.  I am proud to say, that I now ignore your show entirely.  It is not the same and I will not go on a podcast like you did, but I am proud to post that I never listen to you. 

All I can add tonight is Phuck you Norry for treating such a nice and sweet person like that.

Jackstar

Quote from: Dateline on December 13, 2020, 09:08:03 PM
He made me happy.

Peter Davenport perhaps only makes me happy, if he's smart enough to be a member of BellGab, and has never ever ever gotten himself doxxed.

Of late, I have become a person who does not consider individuals who choose to eschew BellGab, to be quality human beings. That's one thing if nobody's heard of it--those people are as peasants, and they know nothing--but if a heavy player like P. Davenport, who has been around since, ever, doesn't know about BellGab or chooses not to participate... I just actually think less of that person as a human being of debatable legitimacy--in terms of character, in terms of moral compass, in terms of credibility, and in terms of general joi d'vivre.

I'm not going to lie, Gang--I'm going through some evolutions here at Chez Jackstar. A great many of these recent events were not anticipated, and while I'm not going to lie, I really do appreciate a chance to verify and confirm for myself that various abilities that I possess still work--the shields, the sourcery, the Omega--XXs, and this medicine bag filled with smoked salmon that keeps certain assholes away, let me tell you that one's worth it's weight in gold. Oh, honestly I'm not trying to convince you people--I've been doing this stuff for a while and my sea trials are a long time ago under my belt so I don't have to worry about whether this shit works or not, or whether I'm talking crazy nonsense--of course I'm talking crazy nonsense; I have to speak euphemistically, because I don't want to get killed, or worse, sent to Dallas, but I am still not tired of the amazing feeling I get when something totally stupid happens and I've got to go all hands on deck, fire in the bilge, and do various weird things that I can't even begin to explain... and then things get better. For everyone! But definitely me.

I'm well aware that I could just be making all this shit up and I'm being completely insane... however I've been keeping that possibility open for a good 15 years now, and it really hasn't come up to question regularly, except when a co-ordinated attack of multiple gaslighting shitheads comes around, which doesn't happen often, but when it does I've learned to notice. Nip it in the butt, as I say.

This is a perfect time to hear from onan. He probably doesn't want to test my interior philosophy for integrity and cohesion, because one thing, I'll expect him to do it for free, and for another, I don't think he's going to want to tell people that I'm right and I'm cool and it's great and you'll just have to suck it up and believe in me.

I think he can't afford to say that kind of thing. I think it would really damage his brand. Also, and this is key--if I collect one more mindslave disciple, I get to go to the Salon Of The Silver Circle, and I don't want to enable that actually too soon, because if I go there without Grapefruit as my plus one, I will never hear the fucking end of it.

Speaking of never hearing the f****** end of it, I lost connectivity and skipped out of the GabCast last night, at least the one that you all y'all of y'all know about, and my bandwidth is limited so I still haven't seen the recent GroyperCast, so I'm in a peculiar position of knowing exactly what's going on in my life, but I have no idea what you people think is happening in the world. I tried asking Grapefruit, naturally, but she's really fixated on the ongoing slow motion collapse of whatever the Hell she thought she was going to have going on at this point, and since I sent a text to her father and I haven't heard back yet, I'm forced to consider the possibility that they're planning on conducting a ceremony for the purpose of banishing the "demons" within their midst.

I've seen parts of it. It is legitimately really impressive. If I were a demon I would be terrified to see that kind of thing happening. I wonder if Al... I mean, Azzerae, would be willing to do a Zoom meeting with Grapefruit and I could sit there and watch her do her demon banishing ritual? I've got a hunch that'll be fun to watch, especially the back and forth excuse making for not being able to really get things going. Oh, I'm busy. Oh, I forgot the drum. oh, there's a crow passing rather window I've got to check in with her and get some news updates. Oh, there's a care package from OKC getting delivered in 10 minutes, pausing doing the drum now, we don't want to... mess with my hair. Hey, do either you want to play Chess while you wait? I've heard that demons don't like playing Chess, or being held accountable to their own actions, and you know sometimes that's a hard laboratory to get set up in order to do experiments in.

Did Portland legalize stalking yet? There's a story to watch. Stay tuned. Oh, and I forgot to mention, I think I'd rather listen to Coast To Coast than Azzerae's podcast right now. I might even subscribe. How much does it cost to get Coast Insider? Well it's probably a lot more affordable than the GabCast. Next thing I get a chance to talk to Grapefruit, which might be a while, I'll ask her how much money she has left after getting swindled by lie after lie after lie after lie after lie from various nefarious individuals who convinced her that they needed her money more than, say, her sister or her children did.

I wonder if she deducts that stuff on her income taxes? I can't imagine deducting Coast Insider, but I can certainly see a route forward to detecting the money that I've given to the GabCast, as there must be some way to itemize funds spent in order to save a life from the horrors of total instant perspective annihilation.

On the other hand, I could probably just not save that life. Fuck it, right? Someone else can take care of it, or it'll take care of itself on its own, or it doesn't really even matter?

Yeah, the more I think about this, fuck it, I'm just going to  get some shotgun shells. I've been planning on going to the gun range for well over 4 years--since before I even met Grapefruit! and although I've mentioned on many occasions, and said hey that'd be fun... I just never got around to having that kind of fun.

Yet and speaking of fun, has anyone else noticed that for the last month or so l, we've been talking about Peter Davenport more than ever before, seemingly in total?

This is probably selection bias. What many of you may not realize is that I have dispatched Grapefruit for going on 3 years now, to make contact with certain individuals--certain targeted individuals--and all that time she has n't gotten around to talking up even one of them. Not one!

She talked to the other guy though, and she sure didn't waste a whole lot of time either. Nevertheless, I'm beginning to give up on the other individuals on the list, because it's been so long that I've been hanging out waiting for Grapefruit to realize that she is totally being tested, and I don't think that I can risk losing Grapefruit to Peter Davenport, as she is obviously attracted to a certain type of man.

Also, I'll be honest I haven't listened to Coast To Coast A.M. in like an easy, 6 years. Now the question is: how out of touch am I? Which important limited hangouts have I missed the birthing of? See, this is the kind of hard-hitting investigative reporting that I could really use Grapefruit's help with... but Jojo would work as well.

So you may not realize this amidst all the ridiculousness of late, but Grapefruit was actually here... to help. And has she helped? Well... she's helped with entropy.

And her related tales about her relationship with Metron has been really helpful to me lately. I didn't ask her to talk to Metron on when she got here... that was some kind of volunteer gig. but insofar as a list of people that I needed to check in with at some point, uh, yeah... No.

Basically, she's not good with names. Or, structured projects. Or, public relations. Or, mazes with cheese in the middle. But what I'm hoping she's good at--and someone else is as well--is mastering... how to keep things from getting derailed.

And banishing demons... yes, of course. This is an important skill, until one realizes the vast majority of them, pop in, do something annoying, and then pop right out again. This is something I noticed when I created a list of a select number of people that were working together with her, and then showed it to her, and then oh boy oh boy did she get mad, and then make herself scarce.

When she comes back, I plan to ask her about the hashtags. I imagine there would be those who would imagine that I would ask about those first! Oh, no, no no, no no no... She's looking at this, she's looking at that, I'm waiting for the right time to say, "hey, remember that targeted individual I asked you to help me with?"

Transient Global Amnesia, Friends. Learn it. Live it. Love it. Yesterday is a memory and tomorrow is a dream, all we have is the here and now... And I found that if I can target just the exact moment when she, for want of a better word, teleports in to a particular moment, if I ask a very pointed question a very weighty question right when she's trying to remember who she is and how she got here, I can perhaps get her to remember that before she decided to be terrified that her ass was plastered all over the world along with her name, rank, and serial number... There were, in fact, a number of things that I told her I needed help with, and acting as though she didn't dox herself in the first two weeks that she was here, three years ago, simply had nothing to do with it.

Every time I can kickstart her memory, it adds up, and soon it will be enough that she'll probably remember that there was a job that she actually had to do here, that she was slacking off on, before she started sending nude photos of herself to a guy who pretended to offer her a different job, and a different house, and a different fellow to ignore orders from, and at that point it is my hope that she's going to realize that she just made herself a lot easier to book guests for, by seamlessly telegraphing that she's embarrassed about her name, and her looks, and her general identity.

And, further... she knows nothing. Honestly, what the Hell has she been doing here, up until now? Wasn't she supposed to have been working on a podcast? Well, I guess that was before she realized that I actually had a plan, one that if she had paid attention to earlier she might have been able to get along farther along in hers. What was that plan again? Judging from recent events... pretending that no one knows who she is, and ceaselessly struggling to maintain her suspension of disbelief that she hasn't been known as who she really is by absolutely everyone for a really remarkably long time.

For example: George Noory has got to know who she is by now. The man is not dead yet. And I've been having no like explaining to her but the fact of the matter is, Grapefruit and I and several other players here have all been plastered across 8kun for like a week now, it would seem that she thinks that BellGab is more popular than 8kun, which makes me wonder where she sent the pictures that she took when she copied my grimoire from 1997

he wasn't under guard, and she sort of had permission, but she sure was doing it apparently without wanting to be detected, and she didn't fat succeed because she didn't appear to detect that I glanced out of the core of my eye and just happened to notice her taking photo after photo out of my magickal journal, then she had access to for months, and then suddenly out of nowhere decided to take pictures of it and then not talk to me about it at all. and here's where the rubber meets the road: is she going to read this post and ask me about that, or is she going to pretend that she didn't see it, or is she not going to see it at all?

Stay tuned. I finally got her to admit out loud that she's had a hidden agenda since before she met me, and since I have been conspicuously unable to fail to notice that she can do her own little thingies but she can't do my little thingies... then I guess I'll have to get somebody else to do my little thingies.

You heard it here first: OUTPLAYED. She's definitely cluing in, though, as well as I was talking to somebody else about something actually legitimately important--I forget what, but it really was part of The Plan--she sends me a Voxer out of nowhere, and tells me that David Wilcock has gone live. And then, never breathes another word about it.

She does offhandedly mention a few hours later, that she wishes she had never met me, though. Internally: "Are you sure you ever have? Maybe you met Metron?" And somehow mixed up in all this she got super mad at me because I somehow forced her to email MV and ask for help removing something that was of absolutely trivial importance to everyone except me.

tl;dr: let's get her booked as a guest on Coast. I'm absolutely not kidding. Think it over. She knows nothing, she refuses to follow even the most basic of the simplest instructions, she keeps herself truly busy with a whole bunch of seemingly minor operations that apparently mean something to her, and in spite of the net positive benefit to her, she's terrified about her name and her picture being on the web spread across from Hell to breakfast, Even though I explained that she doxxed herself three years ago, still clearly doesn't understand what any of that means... but she's terrified of it. She's perfect, I can't believe I didn't see it before.

She can be the new Snoory in a heartbeat. What do we think? Because I can guarantee you, she's not going to be on my show again, and even though I've sent her SMS and Voxer and email and BellGab posts galore, she is still inexpressively behind on catching up on what is actually happened, she's mad as hell and she's not going to take it anymore because I keep flooding her with information that she can't process, and because she can't presently earn authorization privileges to jump timelines as is her preference... the less she can keep herself from figuring things out, the more she can maintain her aura of aloof mystery.

This happens to be perfect for me, because I've gotten tired of trying to explain things to her, then getting yelled at for knowing things she doesn't know, then some f****** thing, I don't even know. But the key element here is, neither does she, and I aim to keep it that way. For instance: she's going to read this--perhaps--and if she does, she'll have no idea whether I'm serious or not. And then what she going to do? Ask me to tell her? Oh hell no. She's going to ask somebody else.

George will love her. I'll see what I can do about getting this put into the hopper. He probably thought, there's no way I was going to share the time traveling mermaid with Jackstar, but au contraire--take my wife, please.

ItsOver

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 14, 2020, 12:47:19 AM
I hear tell K_Dubb & Myke are already on #TeamPeter
Heh, heh, heh...they need a nice sleeper.

#TeamPeterPeterbuilt

Aspic3

Monday, George is back, and his favorite guest Doc Wallet is on for the first half.

Then some journalist, Shepard Ambellas, who will in part discuss "why he believes the lockdown measures are a preparation for some other planetary or natural disaster such as an asteroid or Planet X."

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on December 12, 2020, 04:00:00 AM
It's to spotlight you.

Cabbages, sealing wax, ships & kings... and gangstalking counterprogramming. There's some fascinating events going down.

Good question.
Gangstalking counterprogramming - - You mean teach gangstalkers to back off?

Jojo

Quote from: DanTSX on December 12, 2020, 11:38:18 PM
TV Ads have always objectified women.
I don't recall that, growing up on public televisions, mostly PBS.

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on December 14, 2020, 02:04:54 AM
Norry, I listened to a podcast where you talked about She-She' and how you ignored her e-mails.  That is so low and evil.  I am proud to say, that I now ignore your show entirely.  It is not the same and I will not go on a podcast like you did, but I am proud to post that I never listen to you. 

All I can add tonight is Phuck you Norry for treating such a nice and sweet person like that.
She is nice and sweet...if you are white.  And she should count her blessings because after I emailed him a few times, the response I got was, "Is this your IP?"  And when I said yes, I was no longer able to send emails for about a year until I complained & complained to customer service a year later.

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on December 14, 2020, 05:18:31 AM
Peter Davenport perhaps only makes me happy, if he's smart enough to be a member of BellGab, and has never ever ever gotten himself doxxed.

Of late, I have become a person who does not consider individuals who choose to eschew BellGab, to be quality human beings. That's one thing if nobody's heard of it--those people are as peasants, and they know nothing--but if a heavy player like P. Davenport, who has been around since, ever, doesn't know about BellGab or chooses not to participate... I just actually think less of that person as a human being of debatable legitimacy--in terms of character, in terms of moral compass, in terms of credibility, and in terms of general joi d'vivre.

I'm not going to lie, Gang--I'm going through some evolutions here at Chez Jackstar. A great many of these recent events were not anticipated, and while I'm not going to lie, I really do appreciate a chance to verify and confirm for myself that various abilities that I possess still work--the shields, the sourcery, the Omega--XXs, and this medicine bag filled with smoked salmon that keeps certain assholes away, let me tell you that one's worth it's weight in gold. Oh, honestly I'm not trying to convince you people--I've been doing this stuff for a while and my sea trials are a long time ago under my belt so I don't have to worry about whether this shit works or not, or whether I'm talking crazy nonsense--of course I'm talking crazy nonsense; I have to speak euphemistically, because I don't want to get killed, or worse, sent to Dallas, but I am still not tired of the amazing feeling I get when something totally stupid happens and I've got to go all hands on deck, fire in the bilge, and do various weird things that I can't even begin to explain... and then things get better. For everyone! But definitely me.

I'm well aware that I could just be making all this shit up and I'm being completely insane... however I've been keeping that possibility open for a good 15 years now, and it really hasn't come up to question regularly, except when a co-ordinated attack of multiple gaslighting shitheads comes around, which doesn't happen often, but when it does I've learned to notice. Nip it in the butt, as I say.

This is a perfect time to hear from onan. He probably doesn't want to test my interior philosophy for integrity and cohesion, because one thing, I'll expect him to do it for free, and for another, I don't think he's going to want to tell people that I'm right and I'm cool and it's great and you'll just have to suck it up and believe in me.

I think he can't afford to say that kind of thing. I think it would really damage his brand. Also, and this is key--if I collect one more mindslave disciple, I get to go to the Salon Of The Silver Circle, and I don't want to enable that actually too soon, because if I go there without Grapefruit as my plus one, I will never hear the fucking end of it.

Speaking of never hearing the f****** end of it, I lost connectivity and skipped out of the GabCast last night, at least the one that you all y'all of y'all know about, and my bandwidth is limited so I still haven't seen the recent GroyperCast, so I'm in a peculiar position of knowing exactly what's going on in my life, but I have no idea what you people think is happening in the world. I tried asking Grapefruit, naturally, but she's really fixated on the ongoing slow motion collapse of whatever the Hell she thought she was going to have going on at this point, and since I sent a text to her father and I haven't heard back yet, I'm forced to consider the possibility that they're planning on conducting a ceremony for the purpose of banishing the "demons" within their midst.

I've seen parts of it. It is legitimately really impressive. If I were a demon I would be terrified to see that kind of thing happening. I wonder if Al... I mean, Azzerae, would be willing to do a Zoom meeting with Grapefruit and I could sit there and watch her do her demon banishing ritual? I've got a hunch that'll be fun to watch, especially the back and forth excuse making for not being able to really get things going. Oh, I'm busy. Oh, I forgot the drum. oh, there's a crow passing rather window I've got to check in with her and get some news updates. Oh, there's a care package from OKC getting delivered in 10 minutes, pausing doing the drum now, we don't want to... mess with my hair. Hey, do either you want to play Chess while you wait? I've heard that demons don't like playing Chess, or being held accountable to their own actions, and you know sometimes that's a hard laboratory to get set up in order to do experiments in.

Did Portland legalize stalking yet? There's a story to watch. Stay tuned. Oh, and I forgot to mention, I think I'd rather listen to Coast To Coast than Azzerae's podcast right now. I might even subscribe. How much does it cost to get Coast Insider? Well it's probably a lot more affordable than the GabCast. Next thing I get a chance to talk to Grapefruit, which might be a while, I'll ask her how much money she has left after getting swindled by lie after lie after lie after lie after lie from various nefarious individuals who convinced her that they needed her money more than, say, her sister or her children did.

I wonder if she deducts that stuff on her income taxes? I can't imagine deducting Coast Insider, but I can certainly see a route forward to detecting the money that I've given to the GabCast, as there must be some way to itemize funds spent in order to save a life from the horrors of total instant perspective annihilation.

On the other hand, I could probably just not save that life. Fuck it, right? Someone else can take care of it, or it'll take care of itself on its own, or it doesn't really even matter?

Yeah, the more I think about this, fuck it, I'm just going to  get some shotgun shells. I've been planning on going to the gun range for well over 4 years--since before I even met Grapefruit! and although I've mentioned on many occasions, and said hey that'd be fun... I just never got around to having that kind of fun.

Yet and speaking of fun, has anyone else noticed that for the last month or so l, we've been talking about Peter Davenport more than ever before, seemingly in total?

This is probably selection bias. What many of you may not realize is that I have dispatched Grapefruit for going on 3 years now, to make contact with certain individuals--certain targeted individuals--and all that time she has n't gotten around to talking up even one of them. Not one!

She talked to the other guy though, and she sure didn't waste a whole lot of time either. Nevertheless, I'm beginning to give up on the other individuals on the list, because it's been so long that I've been hanging out waiting for Grapefruit to realize that she is totally being tested, and I don't think that I can risk losing Grapefruit to Peter Davenport, as she is obviously attracted to a certain type of man.

Also, I'll be honest I haven't listened to Coast To Coast A.M. in like an easy, 6 years. Now the question is: how out of touch am I? Which important limited hangouts have I missed the birthing of? See, this is the kind of hard-hitting investigative reporting that I could really use Grapefruit's help with... but Jojo would work as well.

So you may not realize this amidst all the ridiculousness of late, but Grapefruit was actually here... to help. And has she helped? Well... she's helped with entropy.

And her related tales about her relationship with Metron has been really helpful to me lately. I didn't ask her to talk to Metron on when she got here... that was some kind of volunteer gig. but insofar as a list of people that I needed to check in with at some point, uh, yeah... No.

Basically, she's not good with names. Or, structured projects. Or, public relations. Or, mazes with cheese in the middle. But what I'm hoping she's good at--and someone else is as well--is mastering... how to keep things from getting derailed.

And banishing demons... yes, of course. This is an important skill, until one realizes the vast majority of them, pop in, do something annoying, and then pop right out again. This is something I noticed when I created a list of a select number of people that were working together with her, and then showed it to her, and then oh boy oh boy did she get mad, and then make herself scarce.

When she comes back, I plan to ask her about the hashtags. I imagine there would be those who would imagine that I would ask about those first! Oh, no, no no, no no no... She's looking at this, she's looking at that, I'm waiting for the right time to say, "hey, remember that targeted individual I asked you to help me with?"

Transient Global Amnesia, Friends. Learn it. Live it. Love it. Yesterday is a memory and tomorrow is a dream, all we have is the here and now... And I found that if I can target just the exact moment when she, for want of a better word, teleports in to a particular moment, if I ask a very pointed question a very weighty question right when she's trying to remember who she is and how she got here, I can perhaps get her to remember that before she decided to be terrified that her ass was plastered all over the world along with her name, rank, and serial number... There were, in fact, a number of things that I told her I needed help with, and acting as though she didn't dox herself in the first two weeks that she was here, three years ago, simply had nothing to do with it.

Every time I can kickstart her memory, it adds up, and soon it will be enough that she'll probably remember that there was a job that she actually had to do here, that she was slacking off on, before she started sending nude photos of herself to a guy who pretended to offer her a different job, and a different house, and a different fellow to ignore orders from, and at that point it is my hope that she's going to realize that she just made herself a lot easier to book guests for, by seamlessly telegraphing that she's embarrassed about her name, and her looks, and her general identity.

And, further... she knows nothing. Honestly, what the Hell has she been doing here, up until now? Wasn't she supposed to have been working on a podcast? Well, I guess that was before she realized that I actually had a plan, one that if she had paid attention to earlier she might have been able to get along farther along in hers. What was that plan again? Judging from recent events... pretending that no one knows who she is, and ceaselessly struggling to maintain her suspension of disbelief that she hasn't been known as who she really is by absolutely everyone for a really remarkably long time.

For example: George Noory has got to know who she is by now. The man is not dead yet. And I've been having no like explaining to her but the fact of the matter is, Grapefruit and I and several other players here have all been plastered across 8kun for like a week now, it would seem that she thinks that BellGab is more popular than 8kun, which makes me wonder where she sent the pictures that she took when she copied my grimoire from 1997

he wasn't under guard, and she sort of had permission, but she sure was doing it apparently without wanting to be detected, and she didn't fat succeed because she didn't appear to detect that I glanced out of the core of my eye and just happened to notice her taking photo after photo out of my magickal journal, then she had access to for months, and then suddenly out of nowhere decided to take pictures of it and then not talk to me about it at all. and here's where the rubber meets the road: is she going to read this post and ask me about that, or is she going to pretend that she didn't see it, or is she not going to see it at all?

Stay tuned. I finally got her to admit out loud that she's had a hidden agenda since before she met me, and since I have been conspicuously unable to fail to notice that she can do her own little thingies but she can't do my little thingies... then I guess I'll have to get somebody else to do my little thingies.

You heard it here first: OUTPLAYED. She's definitely cluing in, though, as well as I was talking to somebody else about something actually legitimately important--I forget what, but it really was part of The Plan--she sends me a Voxer out of nowhere, and tells me that David Wilcock has gone live. And then, never breathes another word about it.

She does offhandedly mention a few hours later, that she wishes she had never met me, though. Internally: "Are you sure you ever have? Maybe you met Metron?" And somehow mixed up in all this she got super mad at me because I somehow forced her to email MV and ask for help removing something that was of absolutely trivial importance to everyone except me.

tl;dr: let's get her booked as a guest on Coast. I'm absolutely not kidding. Think it over. She knows nothing, she refuses to follow even the most basic of the simplest instructions, she keeps herself truly busy with a whole bunch of seemingly minor operations that apparently mean something to her, and in spite of the net positive benefit to her, she's terrified about her name and her picture being on the web spread across from Hell to breakfast, Even though I explained that she doxxed herself three years ago, still clearly doesn't understand what any of that means... but she's terrified of it. She's perfect, I can't believe I didn't see it before.

She can be the new Snoory in a heartbeat. What do we think? Because I can guarantee you, she's not going to be on my show again, and even though I've sent her SMS and Voxer and email and BellGab posts galore, she is still inexpressively behind on catching up on what is actually happened, she's mad as hell and she's not going to take it anymore because I keep flooding her with information that she can't process, and because she can't presently earn authorization privileges to jump timelines as is her preference... the less she can keep herself from figuring things out, the more she can maintain her aura of aloof mystery.

This happens to be perfect for me, because I've gotten tired of trying to explain things to her, then getting yelled at for knowing things she doesn't know, then some f****** thing, I don't even know. But the key element here is, neither does she, and I aim to keep it that way. For instance: she's going to read this--perhaps--and if she does, she'll have no idea whether I'm serious or not. And then what she going to do? Ask me to tell her? Oh hell no. She's going to ask somebody else.

George will love her. I'll see what I can do about getting this put into the hopper. He probably thought, there's no way I was going to share the time traveling mermaid with Jackstar, but au contraire--take my wife, please.
If you haven't listened in years you missed out on Cheryll.  She's pretty good at handling Norway. 

pate

Quote from: Jojo on December 15, 2020, 05:03:13 AM
She is nice and sweet...if you are white.  And she should count her blessings because after I emailed him a few times, the response I got was, "Is this your IP?"  And when I said yes, I was no longer able to send emails for about a year until I complained & complained to customer service a year later.

I happen to bee Cajun, check other on  the bosex, nefermymd...

https://youtu.be/zKEWdRPRf3I

Why cry, again?

albrecht

The asteroid guy was sort of fun. Trying to put asteroids, REX84, Corona-Chan, Aricebo collapse, comets, FEMA, volcanic events, and stockpiling into one nice package. Norway wasn't paying attention and commented about "not many countries know of this." After the guest said about 100 countries are aware of the impending doom. That is well over 50% of the countries in the world. Dave also commented that "they are playing around on TikTok."  I guess he forgot the claims that TikTok is ChiCom and is used to steal personal information, insert malware, and track people.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Jojo on December 15, 2020, 04:59:17 AM
I don't recall that, growing up on public televisions, mostly PBS.

What a strange little girl you must have been.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Jojo

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 15, 2020, 04:05:42 PM
What a strange little girl you must have been.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.
The nice thing about mind control is they engineer it so most people can't tell.  We looked like we functioned fine, even among long-time friends.  We had a lot of extra curricular stuff, but often in other school districts so that lessened bonding.

Quote from: pate on December 15, 2020, 05:20:27 AM
I happen to bee Cajun, check other on  the bosex, nefermymd...

https://youtu.be/zKEWdRPRf3I

Why cry, again?
The nighs thee gabot cage in is you can bein knee kolor!

Jojo

I hate it when George starts to sound like Ian, which is happening more and more.  Tonight, in an even newer mimicry, George held his breath, tightened his stomach, and graveled a long sentence, sounding just like Ian when he runs on longer than he has breath for because he's so defensive he can't stop justifying or knowledge-signaling everything he says.  George!  Don't do it.  It sounds awful.  It's gross.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Jojo on December 16, 2020, 02:49:31 AM
I hate it when George starts to sound like Ian, which is happening more and more.  Tonight, in an even newer mimicry, George held his breath, tightened his stomach, and graveled a long sentence, sounding just like Ian when he runs on longer than he has breath for because he's so defensive he can't stop justifying or knowledge-signaling everything he says.  George!  Don't do it.  It sounds awful.  It's gross.

You should meet up with Sophia over on EllGab. It seems like you two would get along. :D