• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151117 - Kevin Randle - 100 Years of UFO Coverups - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, November 17, 2015, 09:36:28 PM

trostol

GravitySucks

Quote from: Uncle Duke on November 18, 2015, 12:44:14 AM
He's in his early 80s and suffering from dementia.  He told me the story in 1977 at the wedding of
another cousin.

Too bad. That would be an interesting interview.

norland2424

Quote from: ShayP on November 18, 2015, 12:41:52 AM
Me?...originally from pittsburgh.  trostol is Philly.  >:(

be happy i confused ya home with trostols and not falkie

ShayP

Uncle Duke

Now I get why Randall wasn't upset with Schmitt's lies about his education.  "Who cares?" 

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: ShayP on November 18, 2015, 12:37:29 AM
But I like it.... :-\

The mummers are part of a greater sort of pan European year end custom of dressing up and partying. It survived in some parts of the US but not others. Same with Europe. A few cities in rural Missouri for example still celebrate la guillanee, a French new years/carnival tradition that's totally died out in France but still preserved here by quasi-hicks that would normally be out deer hunting and cooking meth. Damnedest thing you've ever seen.

ShayP

Quote from: norland2424 on November 18, 2015, 12:45:31 AM
be happy i confused ya home with trostols and not falkie

Funny thing is that I spent more time in Pittsburgh than Falkie and he's 20 years older.  I should be the guy from Pittsburgh when it comes to BellGab.  ;D  Can I compete with Falkie?

starrmtn001

Quote from: trostol on November 18, 2015, 12:45:13 AM
imagine living here and it happening..every new years day
But you've had a chance to build up your immunity.

GravitySucks

Nite everyone, I can't hold my iPad any longer.... Just going to listen.

GravitySucks

Quote from: ShayP on November 18, 2015, 12:47:25 AM
Funny thing is that I spent more time in Pittsburgh than Falkie and he's 20 years older.  I should be the guy from Pittsburgh when it comes to BellGab.  ;D  Can I compete with Falkie?
What does the ring in your tub look like?

Uncle Duke

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 18, 2015, 12:45:19 AM
Too bad. That would be an interesting interview.

His best stories were about security breeches and accidents on the nuke bases where he was stationed.  Some of those incidents would have scared the shit out of people had they gotten reported.

ShayP

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on November 18, 2015, 12:47:24 AM
The mummers are part of a greater sort of pan European year end custom of dressing up and partying. It survived in some parts of the US but not others. Same with Europe. A few cities in rural Missouri for example still celebrate la guillanee, a French new years/carnival tradition that's totally died out in France but still preserved by quasi-hicks that would normally be out deer hunting. Damnedest thing you've ever seen.

Thank you.  I just watched the video.  I appreciate what they do but it's not what I posted about.  This is all nbirnes's fault!  >:(

Hi Nancy!  :)

GravitySucks

Quote from: Uncle Duke on November 18, 2015, 12:48:49 AM
His best stories were about security breeches and accidents on the nuke bases where he was stationed.  Some of those incidents would have scared the shit out of people had they gotten reported.
I am pretty familiar with the term Broken Arrow

JamesMcDonald

In regard to whether or not the government is studying and watching out for UFOs, please give me a break. Why would they not do that? It's insane to think that the government wouldn't be using its resources to look out for these things.

How many of you are familiar with the Edwards Air Force Base incident? And the fact that there was an officer involved who actually had the title of UFO officer? Hello.

http://www.nicap.org/docs/edwards_trans_corr.htm

nbirnes

Quote from: ShayP on November 18, 2015, 12:49:01 AM
Thank you.  I just watched the video.  I appreciate what they do but it's not what I posted about.  This is all nbirnes's fault!  >:(

Hi Nancy!  :)

I had to do it, Shay. When I read your recipe for that delish turkeee sammich, I knew you would have the proper refinement. Or antibodies.

ShayP

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 18, 2015, 12:48:25 AM
What does the ring in your tub look like?

I never had a ring in my tub.  Honestly...never.  I'm fastidious when it comes to cleanliness.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: ShayP on November 18, 2015, 12:47:25 AM

Why would you want to?

trostol

Quote from: starrmtn001 on November 18, 2015, 12:47:39 AM
But you've had a chance to build up your immunity.

only immunity is..sleeping off the drunkeness from NYE or switching the channel

ShayP

Quote from: nbirnes on November 18, 2015, 12:51:07 AM
I had to do it, Shay. When I read your recipe for that delish turkeee sammich, I knew you would have the proper refinement. Or antibodies.

;D  I knew it.  I'll make you a tribute sammie someday and you will like it.  ;)

Coffeeman

Quote from: Uncle Duke on November 18, 2015, 12:48:49 AM

There was this http://www.amazon.com/Command-Control-Damascus-Accident-Illusion/dp/0143125788

Good lord, I'm surprised we're still here.

GravitySucks

Quote from: ShayP on November 18, 2015, 12:51:11 AM
I never had a ring in my tub.  Honestly...never.  I'm fastidious when it comes to cleanliness.
Then you can never replace Falkie, but if you want to clean my house....

ShayP

Quote from: GravitySucks on November 18, 2015, 12:53:16 AM
Then you can never replace Falkie, but if you want to clean my house....

Haha!  I blame my Mom and Nana.  (not in a bad way)  Very disciplined childhood.  Sundays were days to clean walls and scrub baseboards.

Could I be the Anti-Falkie?   ;D ;D ;D

GravitySucks

Quote from: Coffeeman on November 18, 2015, 12:53:02 AM
There was this http://www.amazon.com/Command-Control-Damascus-Accident-Illusion/dp/0143125788

Good lord, I'm surprised we're still here.
For about 4 years I got to see any Bent Spear and Broken Arrow reports. The USAF takes that shit pretty seriously.

starrmtn001

Quote from: ShayP on November 18, 2015, 12:54:48 AM
Haha!  I blame my Mom and Nana.  (not in a bad way)  Very disciplined childhood.  Sundays were days to clean walls and scrub baseboards.

Could I be the Anti-Falkie?   ;D ;D ;D
That will work. ;)