• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Joe Biden 2020

Started by maren, September 11, 2015, 11:27:32 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 24, 2020, 06:55:42 AM
No, what separated you from the French was virtually everything. To begin with, America didn't have a revolution it had a rebellion. The French Revolution was an epoch-making event in world history because it occurred in a country that was a major world power. It overturned the whole system of government and even invented its own calendar. The so-called 'American Revolution' was a brawl involving a pissant country nobody gave a fuck about.

Yeah...sure. That’s why for the last 250 years you faggots have been scheming to get it back. :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 24, 2020, 07:32:09 AM
'I don't take responsibility for anything' - Donald J Trump.

If something good has happened he'll take the credit for it, whether he's responsible or not. If something bad's happened he blames it on someone or something else. His supporters do exactly the same, like that pseudo- medical midget on here. They can't help themselves, it's like talking to a log.

At least I don’t blame Russia for everything, you gaslighting queer. ;D

SredniVashtar

Quote from: albrecht on October 24, 2020, 09:11:22 AM
I've always been fascinated about how you Leftists are obsessed with the calendar. I guess any despot does to a degree and I get the ancient reasons (astrology, religious holidays, and such) and for a modern economy it is necessary to have some common system. 

But I've always enjoyed reading about the more radicals who are obsessed with making new calendars, "year zeros," total reboots, wipe the slate clean, and such. It never works out but the Leftists don't stop dreaming. I guess, in theory, if you could kill everyone above the age of 4, burn all the books (and now other media,) and demolish all buildings you could reset calendars and society totally- but the problem is how would that new generation survive long enough to built your Utopia?  Maybe there is some robotic and computer solution for this now? Robot nannies spouting Marx while feeding the children some kind of collectivist gruel- maybe made with the rendered bodies of the adults culled?

Though I'm sure it will be tried again somewhere- hopefully not here- the success of killing the rich, looting the businesses, killing the intellectuals, razing the crops, and burning the books usually just means to a lot of death, starvation, and someone from the outside conquering the remaining people.  That is a high price to pay for a new calendar.

Um, I think you might have missed what your whole nation was supposed to be about: ditching all the lumber of previous centuries and building a new civilisation* from the ground up. I'm sure it was only pragmatic reasons that stopped you inventing a calendar, it's the sort of thing Jefferson and Franklin must have thought about.

* I mean civilisation in the loosest possible sense of that word. I mean, just look at them! If you can stand to.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 24, 2020, 09:23:18 AM
At least I don’t blame Russia for everything, you gaslighting queer. ;D

No, you just say 'fake news' instead.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 24, 2020, 09:56:08 AM
No, you just say 'fake news' instead.

I call it by it’s real name: communist propaganda.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 24, 2020, 09:19:36 AM
Not at all! I was just trying to keep up with the spineless apathy displayed here last night. America without a spine would just be another Great Britain. ;)

Having a spine just makes you an easy target. We British prefer to slither around and choke our prey before devouring them.

Strangely silent about the toy collection. I'm guessing he has a complete Transformers set that he plays with in the bath.

albrecht

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 24, 2020, 09:55:25 AM
Um, I think you might have missed what your whole nation was supposed to be about: ditching all the lumber of previous centuries and building a new civilisation from the ground up. I'm sure it was only pragmatic reasons that stopped you inventing a calendar, it's the sort of thing Jefferson and Franklin must have thought about.
Get with the program! Those people were evil. They were white! And men! Worse many, not all, were some kind of Christian! Some even had businesses or land holdings! Awful.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 24, 2020, 09:58:10 AM
I call it by it’s real name: communist propaganda.

You wouldn't know a Communist if it bit your ears off and fucked your mouth with a fluorescent dildo.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 24, 2020, 10:00:41 AM
Having a spine just makes you an easy target. We British prefer to slither around and choke our prey before devouring them.

Yeah, that’s at least an accurate self-description of your royal-worshipping nation. Snakes slithering around on the world stage. Someone should find a rock.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 24, 2020, 10:02:34 AM
You wouldn't know a Communist if it bit your ears off and fucked your mouth with a fluorescent dildo.

You are.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 24, 2020, 10:03:25 AM
Yeah, that’s at least an accurate self-description of your royal-worshipping nation. Snakes slithering around on the world stage. Someone should find a rock.

The serpent has been associated with wisdom and intelligence throughout the ages. It's only dungareed hobbledehoys like you who try to give us a bad rap.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 24, 2020, 10:08:25 AM
The serpent has been associated with wisdom and intelligence throughout the ages. It's only dungareed hobbledehoys like you who try to give us a bad rap.

Your lizard queen is going down.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 24, 2020, 10:20:48 AM
Your lizard queen is going down.

On you? She'd have to find it first.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 24, 2020, 10:23:11 AM
On you? She'd have to find it first.

She’s too busy trying to find her own sense of morality.

Pro tip: It’s not there.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 24, 2020, 09:19:36 AM
Not at all! I was just trying to keep up with the spineless apathy displayed here last night. America without a spine would just be another Great Britain. ;)

I'm not spineless or apathetic; I just don't think it's reasonable to care more about fresh allegations of corruption than the guy whose job it was supposed to be to clean it up four years ago.

MV was talking about on the last gabcast how he's tired of the scandal-chasing in the (right-wing, I assume) media that tries to get you to believe Dems are just this far from immolation but somehow they survive.  It's the same wringer the left was put through with Russiagate for the better part of two years but they at least realized that, without at least a joke token effort at impeachment people could point to as a result, it was just impotent raging, and people would grow jaded next time they tried.  Trump gave us none of that.

You know how ridiculous Russiagate looked from the outside, how it took over everything and made fools of formerly sober talking heads on tv who went all in for it, salivating over every new leak, but now look like idiots?  The right-wing media you guys devour do exactly the same thing; sound and fury signifying nothing.  It's exhausting.  Wake me up if somebody gets indicted.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 24, 2020, 10:50:04 AM
I'm not spineless or apathetic; I just don't think it's reasonable to care more about fresh allegations of corruption than the guy whose job it was supposed to be to clean it up four years ago.

MV was talking about on the last gabcast how he's tired of the scandal-chasing in the (right-wing, I assume) media that tries to get you to believe Dems are just this far from immolation but somehow they survive.  It's the same wringer the left was put through with Russiagate for the better part of two years but they at least realized that, without at least a joke token effort at impeachment people could point to as a result, it was just impotent raging, and people would grow jaded next time they tried.  Trump gave us none of that.

You know how ridiculous Russiagate looked from the outside, how it took over everything and made fools of formerly sober talking heads on tv who went all in for it, salivating over every new leak, but now look like idiots?  The right-wing media you guys devour do exactly the same thing; sound and fury signifying nothing.  It's exhausting.  Wake me up if somebody gets indicted.

Oh really? Who are you voting for?

Let me translate for those who don’t speak bullshit: Since Trump didn’t totally drain the swamp we might as well just elect a 47 year swamp dweller and get back to the corruption as usual.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 24, 2020, 10:54:49 AM
Let me translate for those who don’t speak bullshit: Since Trump didn’t totally drain the swamp we might as well just elect a 47 year swamp dweller and get back to the corruption as usual.

Let me translate from Trumpese:  even though Trump did absolutely nothing to substantiate his allegations of criminal behavior in the last election despite holding the supreme law-enforcement office in the land, it's still perfectly reasonable to listen to him this time around and expect things to be different.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 24, 2020, 11:03:54 AM

^^^^^^^
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you spineless apathy.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 24, 2020, 10:50:04 AM

In all fairness both 'sides' use hyperbole and fear-mongering for their benefit- or just to appeal to their base. According to Democrats like Gore the world, or at least people, shouldn't even be around now, except maybe a few living in hovels due to a 'global warming.' Even now they keep spewing rhetoric of 'end days', I think AOC now says we have only 12 years left? I can't recall, there might be a case, in which the other Party used such fear mongering. The Democrats actually claim an end to humanity- routinely if they aren't elected and enact their policies. 

Remember also if Trump was elected the Orangeman would initiate World War III and we'd have nukes flying everywhere, because an Orangeman would have his trigger on the button. The Chinese Virus is going to kill us all so shut down businesses, stay out of parks, close the schools, bar the church doors, no medical procedures or routine doctor appointments but the virus won't hit you if you are rioting, protesting, or looting. Stay home! Wear masks! Social Distance! Unless you are rioting or protesting, of course. Then you are safe. Or getting an abortion -those place must stay open but not your regular doctor. Or buying booze. Or going to Home Depot, but the virus will hit you if you go to your local hardware store or any small business.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 24, 2020, 11:08:42 AM
Let me translate from Trumpese:  even though Trump did absolutely nothing to substantiate his allegations of criminal behavior in the last election despite holding the supreme law-enforcement office in the land, it's still perfectly reasonable to listen to him this time around and expect things to be different.

Trump didn’t have to substantiate anything. Criminal behavior on behalf of the Obama administration was already substantiaited. What you’re asking is why didn’t the corrupt and swamp infested DOJ prosecute?

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 24, 2020, 11:10:13 AM
^^^^^^^
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you spineless apathy.

No way; he is hot.  So is pate but I don't know his name so I can't write him in.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on October 24, 2020, 11:11:34 AM
In all fairness both 'sides' use hyperbole and fear-mongering for their benefit- or just to appeal to their base. According to Democrats like Gore the world, or at least people, shouldn't even be around now, except maybe a few living in hovels due to a 'global warming.' Even now they keep spewing rhetoric of 'end days', I think AOC now says we have only 12 years left? I can't recall, there might be a case, in which the other Party used such fear mongering. The Democrats actually claim an end to humanity- routinely if they aren't elected and enact their policies. 

Remember also if Trump was elected the Orangeman would initiate World War III and we'd have nukes flying everywhere, because an Orangeman would have his trigger on the button. The Chinese Virus is going to kill us all so shut down businesses, stay out of parks, close the schools, bar the church doors, no medical procedures or routine doctor appointments but the virus won't hit you if you are rioting, protesting, or looting. Stay home! Wear masks! Social Distance! Unless you are rioting or protesting, of course. Then you are safe. Or getting an abortion -those place must stay open but not your regular doctor. Or buying booze. Or going to Home Depot, but the virus will hit you if you go to your local hardware store or any small business.

Pointing out the massive hypocrisy is going to be lost on the braindead, like him. ;)

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 24, 2020, 11:03:54 AM

So here by law you need a signature when you vote. But due to the Chinese Virus everything much is santised and digital. I made a mistake of picking up a protor's pen to sign and she put it in an "used basket" and showed me that I needed to sign on some digital panel. First putting a Chinese condom over my finger. Then you go to the voting machine. Using your latex covered finger vote. It shows you a review and then you print your ballot. You can check it and then you place in a ballot box.

So my conspiracy theory will be Democrats, or Republicans, depending who wins, will be challenging ballots and signatures won't match voter registration cards and/or driver's licenses since they are done with a finger not with a pen and fingers. And down ballot races especially, where votes matter more, might be challenged by people.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 24, 2020, 11:13:48 AM
No way; he is hot.  So is pate but I don't know his name so I can't write him in.

It’s very responsible of you to base your vote on whether you’d fuck the guy or not. Some might call that spineless apathy.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 24, 2020, 11:12:58 AM
Trump didn’t have to substantiate anything. Criminal behavior on behalf of the Obama administration was already substantiaited. What you’re asking is why didn’t the corrupt and swamp infested DOJ prosecute?

Innocent until proven guilty, in court.  Without even a token prosecution after four years running the DOJ, and with his own hand-picked AGs, he's got nothing.