• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 20, 2017, 09:20:10 AM

The same can be said for para medics, fire fighters and police officers (Obviously not the CIA and FBI because according to Trump they're not worth pissing on, the wall of the fallen at the CIA HQ shows how useless they are, eh?).

The CIA sent me to assassinate your MI6, cheese eating ass!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 20, 2017, 01:47:35 AM
A bit of analysis for you. I hope it's not too taxing on the old noggin. ;)

I'm watching Laura Ingraham and Ollie North is her guest. They're talking about the investigation corruption and North starts to speak glowingly of Mueller. Ingraham pushes back because she, like me (and I'm sure a lot of you) doesn't care about all that and points out that he seems to be in the wrong about this in the here and now. North responds by saying something like Yeah but it's not him. He's surrounded by the corruption. Ingraham pushes back again (and I love her for this trait) and says Yeah but he's in charge. He selected those people. North says they were all recommended to him by the DOJ.  ???

North works for the current administration. He's clearly going out of his way establish a Get Out of Jail Free card for Mueller in the media. Now, why would the Trump admin be throwing a life preserver to the lead investigator investigating them?! The answer to that question is likely good news for Trump supporters. ;)

That's how journalism should be done, bitches! :D

Funny you mention Oliver North..The whining by the trumpers about how long Mueller's investigation is taking...Watergate took three years..The Iran/Contra case lasted nearly two years and the legalities didn't fully conclude until 1991...Reagan left office in 89.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 20, 2017, 09:20:10 AM

Why does it make you loyal if you do national service? My old man did it in the 50s in the RAF as an electrician. It taught him self discipline and to be an electrician, not to be 'more' British. Many many soldiers come back from war deeply resenting the government that sent them there, they're not more patriotic, they're often traumatised after seeing their best mates blown to bits. Its an artificial construct assuming that because someone is in the military they're somehow more patriotic, instead of the more accurate ordinary people often trained to do extra ordinary things in often very difficult situations.

The same can be said for para medics, fire fighters and police officers (Obviously not the CIA and FBI because according to Trump they're not worth pissing on, the wall of the fallen at the CIA HQ shows how useless
[size=78%]they are, eh?).[/size]

The military is not for everyone and there are many ways in which to serve your country.  This may surprise you but today’s military has only so many slots and it’s a lot more selective than it was when the draft was in effect.  Many are turned away.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 20, 2017, 09:24:20 AM
Okay, I don’t know what Sissypants is saying but it involves him choking his chicken, doesn’t it?

Might do.... :o

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on December 20, 2017, 09:28:27 AM
The CIA sent me to assassinate your MI6, cheese eating ass!

It was you I saw on telly dancing in the fountains in Trafalgar square new years even 2005!!!

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 20, 2017, 09:39:37 AM

It was you I saw on telly dancing in the fountains in Trafalgar square new years even 2005!!!

I am a dancer, yes!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 20, 2017, 09:37:19 AM

The military is not for everyone and there are many ways in which to serve your country.  This may surprise you but today’s military has only so many slots and it’s a lot more selective than it was when the draft was in effect.  Many are turned away.

Doesn't surprise me at all. Its been like that for years in the UK. The selection in some areas harder than others (Royal Marines and pilots, and officer cadet ship in all services for instance). The point is, they're often doing it for reasons that have nothing to do with wrapping themselves up in the flag. I've known many current and former service personal over the years in all the services and none joined because they consider themselves more patriotic.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 20, 2017, 02:42:48 AM

I used to have visions of a romp with Ann Coulter until I saw how long her fingers actually are. I am pretty sure she is a hybrid.

Bigot.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 20, 2017, 09:45:38 AM

Doesn't surprise me at all. Its been like that for years in the UK. The selection in some areas harder than others (Royal Marines and pilots, and officer cadet ship in all services for instance). The point is, they're often doing it for reasons that have nothing to do with wrapping themselves up in the flag. I've known many current and former service personal over the years in all the services and none joined because they consider themselves more patriotic.

Concur.

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 20, 2017, 09:45:38 AM

Allow me to translate Kids jibberish: "Nobody with any intelligence or actual talent joins up with a military that pays them shitty, and fucks them over, and doesn't let them do their job! They join the PMC's and kill bloody savages then go have a menage-a-tois with 5 hot strippers in a champagne hot-tub and light cigars with 100 dollar bills! Only fucking retards join up with that chicken shit outfit called the military, and they are just there for Hodgie to stare at while we sneak up behind them and slit their throats with katana blades."  Kid joined the navy and got nailed the ass by Seamen for 20 years under the Caribbee!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on December 20, 2017, 09:49:59 AM
Allow me to translate Kids jibberish: "Nobody with any intelligence or actual talent joins up with a military that pays them shitty, and fucks them over, and doesn't let them do their job! They join the PMC's and kill bloody savages then go have a menage tua with 5 hot strippers in a champagne hot-tub and light cigars with 100 dollar bills! Only fucking retards join up, and they are just there for Hodgie to star at while we sneak up behind them and slit their throats with katana blades."  Kid joined the navy and got nailed the ass by Seamen for 20 years under the Caribbee!

They didn't learn to count either. Damn! And it's ménage à trois.

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 20, 2017, 09:51:24 AM

They didn't learn to count either. Damn!

I FIXED IT FUCKER! And tois means 3 or 5 or 82, you dumb limey!

Kidnostad3

Quote from: PaulAtreides on December 20, 2017, 06:32:32 AM

So where do you take your Yugo these days?

Hey dude, I’ve got 250,000 miles on that Yugo and she still purrs like a kitten.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: TigerLily on December 20, 2017, 09:10:49 AM

Have you actually looked at what the tax difference is? What you actually will get minus the deductions you will lose?

No, most Trumpers just drank the Kool-Aid.  Higher income single people, especially.  If you itemize, you're probably getting screwed.  You don't have to live in a high tax blue state for that to happen.  Often the loss of deduction for greater than $10k in state and local taxes as well as the loss of deduction for the interest on home equity loans more than offsets any savings due to lowered rates.  Trump giveth and Trump taketh away.  And people who believe that corporations are going to expand and hire rather than do stock buybacks and pay down their own debt need to be on one of Snoory's shows with the snake oil salesman.  What a con job.  Oh, but for some of you, your bi-weekly paycheck will reflect a change in witholding for federal income tax.  Now with that extra $4 you all can have those operations.  Suckers.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 20, 2017, 09:24:20 AM
Okay, I don’t know what Sissypants is saying but it involves him choking his chicken, doesn’t it?

Well, at least unlike you, he doesn't need tweezers to choke his chicken.  Like all conservatives, I guess you have really small hands.  Which is good because it makes it just a little harder for you to steal from low and middle income people. 

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 20, 2017, 09:53:54 AM

Hey dude, I’ve got 250,000 miles on that Yugo and she still purrs like a kitten.

Is it true that Yugos have rear window defrosters so your hands don't get cold while you're pushing them?  BTW, I thought all you conservos only bought 'Merican cars.  Like a Chevy Shit or a Ford Fuck.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PaulAtreides on December 20, 2017, 10:29:10 AM

No, most Trumpers just drank the Kool-Aid.  Higher income single people, especially.  If you itemize, you're probably getting screwed.  You don't have to live in a high tax blue state for that to happen.  Often the loss of deduction for greater than $10k in state and local taxes as well as the loss of deduction for the interest on home equity loans more than offsets any savings due to lowered rates.  Trump giveth and Trump taketh away.  And people who believe that corporations are going to expand and hire rather than do stock buybacks and pay down their own debt need to be on one of Snoory's shows with the snake oil salesman.  What a con job.  Oh, but for some of you, your bi-weekly paycheck will reflect a change in witholding for federal income tax.  Now with that extra $4 you all can have those operations.  Suckers.

The most shameless is Bob Corker. He only voted to pass it through after the provision for real estate was put in at the last minute..And with a straight face says on TV that he a) hadn't realised the provision had been inserted because he 'hadn't read it' and b) it made little difference to him anyway...Little difference to the tune of about a million dollars...I guess that's draining the swamp?

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/12/18/bob-corker-tax-bill-kickback-republicans-respond-302482

Considering his “principled” opposition to increasing the federal deficit, it was hard to see the logic of Corker’s about-face â€" that is, until we found out Corker would personally profit from the legislation. At the last minute, a provision was inserted into the GOP tax bill giving a generous tax break to real-estate related pass-through corporations and partnerships. As chance would have it, Corker happens to have significant holdings in companies that would benefit from this change. In fact, Corker made between $1.2 million and $7 million last year from such income, which means this late addition to the GOP tax bill could net Corker close to $1.2 million in tax savings.
Corker is not the only Republican who stands to gain from the provision. According to an analysis from the International Business Times, which broke the original story, at least thirteen of the 44 Republicans who earned between $1.6 million and $2.6 million from similar investments to Corker’s could potentially see tax savings.
Another beneficiary would be President Trump, (no real surprises there) who has extensive real estate holdings and almost certainly would see his tax burden go down because of the provision. Same goes for his son-in-law Jared Kushner.
https://www.bostonglobe.com/opinion/2017/12/19/bob-corker-lines-his-own-pockets-with-tax-bill/dKzeNckB2RxfeBoSwKSSlM/story.html[/font]

Gd5150

Best part of the tax cut is when the economy passes 4% growth due to corporate cuts the deficit will drop by more than 50%. This is what happens when you have a pro business pro America administration. You grow yourself out of debt. More prosperity, more jobs, more tax revenues. Remember when Obama and the worthless left said 2% growth was the new norm? Lmao!!! The side of no inspiration, no ideas, and no accomplishment.

The challenge now will be trying to control spending because we know how demoKkkrats love to buy votes with worthless programs and letting in everyone to get more helpless leaches for their illegal votes. CA is the template.

It’s going to be a great 7 years of prosperity, security, and growth we haven’t seen since the 80s. And the dumbass lemmings won’t let themselves enjoy a second of it. Lmfao!!!!!!! Life is good. 🍸

Swishypants

Quote from: PaulAtreides on December 20, 2017, 10:44:04 AM

Well, at least unlike you, he doesn't need tweezers to choke his chicken.  Like all conservatives, I guess you have really small hands.  Which is good because it makes it just a little harder for you to steal from low and middle income people.

Hey! I'm a conservative! I think. I dunno. I just wanna' kill sheyat!

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 20, 2017, 10:58:19 AM
Best part of the tax cut is when the economy passes 4% growth due to corporate cuts the deficit will drop by more than 50%.

Seriously, do you really believe that?  Not even Trump's Treasury secretry or his newly apointed Chair of the Federal Reserve believe that.  Rather, we're headed for a recession.  Just look at the various yield curves. Between robots and people not eating as much shit, your fast food job is in serious jeopardy. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7s6fwA3w40

Spy

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 20, 2017, 10:58:19 AM
Best part of the tax cut is when the economy passes 4% growth due to corporate cuts the deficit will drop by more than 50%. This is what happens when you have a pro business pro America administration. You grow yourself out of debt. More prosperity, more jobs, more tax revenues. Remember when Obama and the worthless left said 2% growth was the new norm? Lmao!!! The side of no inspiration, no ideas, and no accomplishment.

It’s going to be a great 7 years of prosperity, security, and growth we haven’t seen since the 80s. And the dumbass lemmings won’t let themselves enjoy a second of it. Lmfao!!!!!!! Life is good. 🍸

If you believe that then you're even more of a simpleton than I thought you were.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Spy on December 20, 2017, 11:27:20 AM
If you believe that then you're even more of a simpleton than I thought you were.

How is that possible?

Swishypants

SHAAAAAAD-UP! Everything is FINE! Except for this lady. She a nagger!

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/am-i-finally-done-with-white-guys_us_58d595ffe4b0c0980ac0e610

Have any of you actually ever found a Black Woman attractive? I never have. They just don't look, I dunno, like anything I'd ever stick my dick in. I stuck the tip of my dick in an electrical socket once. Come to think of it, I usually avoid Black Women, because I get the overwhelming urge to shove my .45 in their mouths and pull the trigger when they speak. I can't be goin' to jail. Ain't nobody got time for dat!

Kidnostad3

One of best things about the tax bill is that it will end the deduction for state income tax.  This feature will force mostly red states to contribute as much to the running of the Federal Government as states without a state income tax and put pressure on profligate Democrat infested state houses to curb their spending on protection of illegal aliens and reduce their cut of their citizen’s paychecks.  Okay, truth be told, I’m lovin’ it because it fucks New York, California and PaulArteides.  As I said earlier, it’s about time that cheap bastards like him started paying their fair share of the cost of running the bloated federal government that they are so fond of and dependent on. 

Kidnostad3

Quote from: PaulAtreides on December 20, 2017, 10:44:04 AM

Oh that tweezer thing is really a hoot.  The first time I heard that I was having milk and graham crackers in kindergarten and blew a mouthful of milk through my nostrils.  No shit, that line slays me. 

aldousburbank

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 20, 2017, 12:18:16 PM

Oh that tweezer thing is really a hoot.  The first time I heard that I was having milk and graham crackers in kindergarten and blew a mouthful of milk through my nostrils.  No shit, that line slays me.

It's better when the magnifying glass bit is deployed.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: aldousburbank on December 20, 2017, 12:22:36 PM

Oh stop it!  I’m rolling around on the floor here.

GravitySucks

Quote from: aldousburbank on December 20, 2017, 12:22:36 PM

They have these cool new ones that hook right up to your usb thingy. You can use your wide screen monitor.