Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

VC

Quote from: brig on August 01, 2019, 07:42:53 AM
I suppose the best thing that could happen, is for Heathers guest to be a no show so she can do open lines instead.

I think it's safe to assume that based on this repeating guest list of recycled interviews with nothing but a repetition echo chamber that HW has "black listed" herself from getting a lot of her previous Art Bell or MitD guests.

I mean, I thought Whitley Strieber would have been one of her first guests that HW could use to try and attract other Art Bell guests again too. HW talked in the past as if she was on friendly terms and in contact with Strieber, but she can't even get him to show-up and help her. We KNOW why this would likely be the case, because of the way HW treated AB's family publicly claiming suicide both before and AFTER being publicly asked by Airyn [sp?] to stop.

Calling Noory and Knapp "on air" such things as "vulture" is not going to put her in any circle of friendly colleagues or passing favors or getting help. HW relishes the idea of being the loner, but I think she has blacklisted herself with too many manipulative lies and attention whoring. She is outcast by others for legitimate reasons, and going "poof" for 6+ months due to her alleged sprained ankle/toes has little to do with her no shows and what really happened while still collecting subscriber money. She just willfully and intentionally disappeared, mocked everyone "on air" before doing it, mooned everyone with her photos, went poof, and it had NOTHING to do with her alleged sprained ankle/toes considering the timeline that this all happened long before any injury.

HW calls this "complicated grief" to generate sympathy for herself from her fans. She will continue down this same path, because she has a fan base that will support her financially to keep doing it. HW has not done The Walk of Shame. She has a cult appeal and victimhood following to grift from.

Honestly, if AB were alive knowing HW would do this, then do you think she would remain there and continue doing her show using his AB legacy name too???

Lilith

So, I'm tuned into the pre-show tunes.

This could well end up being the best part of the broadcast.

Lilith

I wonder if we will have our "Kindergarten Reading Circle" tonight?

aka:  What will Heather read to us tonight?

Lilith

"...and 60 seconds, mark.  Stand by for 20 seconds..."  -  Heather Wade

Lilith

"From pole to freezing pole, and everywhere in between..."   -  Heather Wade

Lilith

Lilith

"The Queen of the Night is back"!

Lilith

Last night Heather was #1 on Talkstream Live.

Heather says WE made her show #1.

#BELLGAB!!!!

Lilith

Lilith

Heather can't find anybody credible to talk on Edgar Cayce and Atlantis?

I call BS on that.

Lilith

I enjoy the 1 hour of tunes before the show Heather.  Thank You!

Lilith

Well, it's not at all bad when Heather reads interesting stuff in messages from her fans.  It's much better than just reading articles in magazines IMO.

Lilith

Secret Admirer,  Secret Admirer,  Secret Admirer,  Secret Admirer,  Secret Admirer...

Lilith

Heather must have never heard of The Dark Journalist.  If she can't find Cayce/Atlantis experts any other way, she could try listening to his shows.

#YourWelcomeHeather

WOTR

Quote from: brig on August 01, 2019, 10:22:53 PM
Well, it's not at all bad when Heather reads interesting stuff in messages from her fans.  It's much better than just reading articles in magazines IMO.

That depends upon which magazine she is reading...

Lilith

Quote from: WOTR on August 01, 2019, 10:29:00 PM
That depends upon which magazine she is reading...

Is there one with Heather Wade on the cover?

Lilith

A collector of abandoned grocery carts?  Interesting.  I think Senda only has one.

Lilith

Giant heads with bone white skin, floating an inch above the ground.

Sounds like BS to me.

Lilith

Honestly Heather, I think it would be better if you just said  "Sounds like BS to me".

Catsmile

Quote from: brig on August 01, 2019, 10:11:18 PM
Heather can't find anybody credible to talk on Edgar Cayce and Atlantis?

I call BS on that.

I'm sure they are out there, but when your biggest "GET" is John "Tiedoor" not Titor. Getting quality guest ain't easy, I'm sure. Hence we get Heaters #DirtyDozen callers/guest. #SafeSpace

Even the "best" guests in paranormal are recycled threadbare snake oil peddling con circuit queens. #So90z   #BSIndeed

Catsmile

Quote from: brig on August 01, 2019, 10:25:09 PM
Secret Admirer,  Secret Admirer,  Secret Admirer,  Secret Admirer,  Secret Admirer...

Lilith

Quote from: Catsmile on August 01, 2019, 10:52:53 PM
I'm sure they are out there, but when your biggest "GET" is John "Tiedoor" not Titor. Getting quality guest ain't easy, I'm sure. Hence we get Heaters #DirtyDozen callers/guest. #SafeSpace

Even the "best" guests in paranormal are recycled threadbare snake oil peddling con circuit queens. #So90z   #BSIndeed

That sounds pretty accurate to me.

Lilith

Still no affiliates on the affiliates page.

That says a lot.

Lilith

To be honest, I think Heather is losing listeners.

I suppose it might be better tomorrow night for open lines.

But these guests are duds.

Catsmile

# Dude Has A Creepy AF Laugh When Talking About Children.
#ShowUsWhereETTouchedYouOnTheDollVibes

Lilith

Heather and her guest believe it, therefore it must be true.  ::)

Lilith

Heathers head is spinning, it's mind boggling.  WOOOOOOW!!!!