• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

TigerLily

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on March 11, 2016, 04:52:20 PM
Tiger Lily is worth a fight or two or three.
Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 11, 2016, 08:06:00 PM
She could be a brute of a man for all I know...or, even scarier, a brute of a woman  :o
Quote from: Zenman on March 11, 2016, 06:33:15 PM
Yes, TL is beautiful, smart, mysterious, and dresses impeccably, but keep in mind that she is a known trouble-maker.   ;)

TigerLily must ponder this situation  ???

GravitySucks

Quote from: TigerLily on March 11, 2016, 10:43:26 PM
TigerLily must ponder this situation  ???

Yes, it seems like you have stirred up some emoticons.

So is Art on tonight or is it Girl Noory?

Hog

15 minutes till Art signs on.

peace
Hog

MIDNIGHT IN THE DESERT WITH ART BELL.

I actually feel bad for Heather if Art isn't hosting tonight. Or maybe no one listens to this show anymore?

Ciardelo

Quote from: helloidistance on March 11, 2016, 10:49:40 PM
MIDNIGHT IN THE DESERT WITH ART BELL.

I actually feel bad for Heather if Art isn't hosting tonight. Or maybe no one listens to this show anymore?
Lots of folks still listen. Or do you prefer Dave?

Ciardelo

I actually feel bad for the chan trolls who show up expecting recognition of their pitiful little lives. Poor bastards.

GravitySucks

Before anybody gets all confused, MV took the posts from the Art Bell thread and the MITD thread and created an Art Bell 031116 thread.

http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,9588.0.html

Praise MV!

Lilith

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 12, 2016, 02:25:07 AM
Before anybody gets all confused, MV took the posts from the Art Bell thread and the MITD thread and created an Art Bell 031116 thread.

http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,9588.0.html

Praise MV!

Praise MV!

PKaiser

What if Art shows up again tonight? They haven't posted a guest yet on the website as of 5:03 EDT.

Scare the crap outta all of us, wouldn't it?

TigerLily

Quote from: PKaiser on March 14, 2016, 03:03:20 PM
What if Art shows up again tonight? They haven't posted a guest yet on the website as of 5:03 EDT.

Just checking in. It is unusual that the guest for tonight isn't posted yet.  Perhaps Heather is taking a Vernal Eqinox break?   Time to switch to my  Ostara outfit

ItsOver

Quote from: PKaiser on March 14, 2016, 03:03:20 PM

Who knows?  He could show every night hence or never again.  Whatever it is, it's subject to change. ;)

trostol

Quote from: TigerLily on March 14, 2016, 04:14:49 PM
Just checking in. It is unusual that the guest for tonight isn't posted yet.  Perhaps Heather is taking a Vernal Eqinox break?   Time to switch to my  Ostara outfit

she'd be a bit early for that

PKaiser

Quote from: TigerLily on March 14, 2016, 04:14:49 PM

Good evening miss Tiger Lily, don't think I've had the pleasure of meeting you yet.  How are you this fine evening?

TigerLily

Quote from: trostol on March 14, 2016, 06:05:59 PM
she'd be a bit early for that
Not at all. We pagans start the party early and stay late. The Catholics stole the week off idea from us

TigerLily

Quote from: PKaiser on March 14, 2016, 06:09:37 PM
Good evening miss Tiger Lily, don't think I've had the pleasure of meeting you yet.  How are you this fine evening?
Hello PK. Just putting on my toenail polish for the beginning of this week's Spring Festivities.  We always begin with a Starlight Dance, you know

PKaiser

Quote from: TigerLily on March 14, 2016, 06:14:34 PM
Hello PK. Just putting on my toenail polish for the beginning of this week's Spring Festivities.  We always begin with a Starlight Dance, you know

If I may, there is something (to me anyway) extraordinarily sexy about watching a pretty woman apply polish to her toes.

I know not of this dance, care to elaborate?

GravitySucks

Quote from: PKaiser on March 14, 2016, 06:30:08 PM
If I may, there is something (to me anyway) extraordinarily sexy about watching a pretty woman apply polish to her toes.

I know not of this dance, care to expound?

Be careful she is chief priestess or something or other and founder of Art's Tarts and Vestal Virgins. Be extremely wary of this vixen.

Talk sciencey stuff and she softens a bit.

Tinfoil_Helm

True fact: there are exactly ZERO people that actually WANT to hear Heather's voice when MitD comes on tonight.  Even the creepy Heather sycophants would admit that!

trostol

Quote from: TigerLily on March 14, 2016, 06:10:10 PM
Not at all. We pagans start the party early and stay late. The Catholics stole the week off idea from us

yes lol but the equinox is still a week away..she'd be taking the wrong monday off lol

and this pagan is too tired to party lol and too cold

Quote from: Tinfoil_Helm on March 14, 2016, 07:44:53 PM
True fact: there are exactly ZERO people that actually WANT to hear Heather's voice when MitD comes on tonight.  Even the creepy Heather sycophants would admit that!

You underestimate our enjoyment of Schadenfreude.

norland2424

You talk more about Heather then her sycophants do  ::)

SciFiAuthor

You're too invested. You really need to find something new to listen to.

trostol

so there is a show on the DMDN called where did the road go...totally not what i thought it would be about