• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Juan Cena

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on January 01, 2016, 12:08:50 AM
People in China are ALREADY dying younger from cancers.  It's happening right now.

Ironically, China is also probably  further along with green technologies than the US is.

JamesMcDonald

Hey GravitySucks!   LOL  go man!   :D

Robert

Quote from: boxman on January 01, 2016, 12:06:46 AMAnd that would have happened even if she was more talented than Art himself, as no one knows her which means they wont take any risks. The only reason it worked with c2c is because Art was still involved for quite some time before people like george hosted the show fulltime. And even then the show became a shadow of what it once was.
I dont see how this has a chance surviving more than a few months :\
Maybe, but I was surprised to learn recently that the Jason Jarvis Show lasted at least 2 yrs. after Judy Jarvis died.  He'd been her producer & son.

Barfly

Quote from: boxman on January 01, 2016, 12:10:47 AM
I checked a few and did not find a single one that is airing midnight in the desert with heather.
i didn't say all, FFS the first one on the list is playing Heather.
the network is dead, get over it people

boxman

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on January 01, 2016, 12:08:50 AM
People in China are ALREADY dying younger from cancers.  It's happening right now.
It is happening all over the west as well even though our air is supposed to be cleaner now and it has nothing to do with better diagnosis either.

GeoNemesis

#17 prediction is wrong... American's WON'T realize how much the CRAP we buy from China contributes to pollution and global warming, but everything else he said is right on...

And don't feed your pets food from China!!

dan7800

Way to direct people to the chat room and away from the show?

ShayP

Gravity Sucks!  Yes...he is on to something with his prediction.  Plus the USA is planning on releasing and selling our sweet crude reserves, which we haven't in many years. (40 or so...I think)

GravitySucks

yeah.. that was me... damn, If I was that nervous, I sure have empathy for how Heather must feel

ShayP

Quote from: dan7800 on January 01, 2016, 12:13:57 AM

LOL!  Yeah, really.

Quote from: Barfly on January 01, 2016, 12:08:04 AM
I suggest you check these stations on this page, the ones i checked are playing Heather
http://midnightinthedesert.com/radio-stations/

Which ones, please no shortwave.  You know actual radio stations, exclude the canada one, we know it is carrying the show.

None of the ones I checked and have checked are carrying the show, regardless of what is currently listened.

They aren't just not carrying Heather's show, they aren't even playing Art Bell replays, they are completely different programming.

GravitySucks

Quote from: dan7800 on January 01, 2016, 12:13:57 AM

MV is drunker than shit, I can say that LOL

boxman

Quote from: Barfly on January 01, 2016, 12:13:29 AM
If the ones you checked are ALL playing heather, then it is quite odd that the 10~ random stations I picked there was not a single one airing it.
And my entire point was that it is dying as well because Art is no longer involved at all.

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: Barfly on January 01, 2016, 12:13:29 AM

Okay, thanks for the info Barfly!   :D  haha

Barfly

Quote from: The King of Kings on January 01, 2016, 12:14:30 AM
Which ones, please no shortwave.  You know actual radio stations, exclude the canada one, we know it is carrying the show.

None of the ones I checked and have checked are carrying the show, regardless of what is currently listened.

They aren't just not carrying Heather's show, they aren't even playing Art Bell replays, they are completely different programming.
Did you even check the first link?
http://wtww.us/pages/listen-live/tx2.php
The network is dead, you win, have a great life

boxman

Quote from: Barfly on January 01, 2016, 12:16:06 AM
As if shortwave counts.. That i skipped checking on purpose as that would be the only kind of radio station that I would expect to still carry the show.

Catsmile

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 01, 2016, 12:14:08 AM
yeah.. that was me... damn, If I was that nervous, I sure have empathy for how Heather must feel

She couldn't be as nervous as you... shes talked to women before.  :P

Quote from: Barfly on January 01, 2016, 12:16:06 AM

You did use a plural by saying "the ones I checked", so I simply asked which ones, not shortwave.

You know, actual stations.

So, you admit that there isn't any stations carrying this shit show right, other than one shortwave, like what the fuck is that even, and one station in cananda?

Spinner

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 01, 2016, 12:14:08 AM
It was cool hearing you. :)

Spinner

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 01, 2016, 12:15:07 AM
MV is drunker than shit, I can say that LOL
Is that being recorded? I'd like to listen later.

doctor weird

dude...wtf...why is she sticking with this Madonna caller?

Barfly

Quote from: boxman on January 01, 2016, 12:18:37 AM
As if shortwave counts.. That i skipped checking on purpose as that would be the only kind of radio station that I would expect to still carry the show.
Everybody wants the network to fail because Art is gone, guess what, ya got your wish.
Keith wont continue it, its silly to even try.
After the contract is up its over, as it should be, Keith will be just fine without this headache.

Juan Cena

I'm thinking the predictions that come true this year will be in the double negatives

Belles

Jackstar

Quote from: doctor weird on January 01, 2016, 12:21:53 AM
dude...wtf...why is she sticking with this Madonna caller?

Because she is a forum poster from an Art Bell fansite, given the show by Art Bell.