• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No
Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 09, 2015, 06:00:37 PM
Well, that's partially true too. Though he did say, "Give unto Caesar what is Caesar's".  He wasn't a danger to the Romans but he was a danger to the Sanhedrin and the Pharisees because he claimed to be the Son Of God.  That would certainly put those people in danger of losing their authority.  Probably their jobs too.

And that "Give unto Caesar what is Caesar's," comment was a highly sarcastic rebuke -- essentially making what was Caesar's worthless when compared to what was being given to the other deity.

Quote from: Major Ed Damien on March 09, 2015, 06:05:24 PM
"Jesus was honest while Hill was not and therein lies the difference."

How is electing not to defend yourself dishonest? 

How honest was Jesus to claim he was the son of God?  Nobody's ever proven that one way or the other.  Juries don't look at faith in a court of law.  They look at proof and evidence.

Also, I don't remember Joe Hill ever infesting a herd of innocent pigs with demons and then running them off a cliff.  Or causing a beautiful tree to wither and die for no good reason.

Well of course, one has to have faith to believe that Jesus claimed to be the son of God.  You either have it or you don't and I'm not here to convince others one way or the other.  The thing is and I'm going by what I've read of Hill. He knew he didn't kill those people but he chose to let people believe otherwise. If he had appealed his case, he probably would have been pardoned.

I don't have the answer regarding the tree and the pigs.  It's something I wonder about too.  I wish I could ask Christ about that.  There's a lot I question in the Bible. It drives my wife up the wall.

I'm done.

Captain, if you still want to chat, I'll be here later during the show and we can engage each other through pm's or on another thread.  I really enjoy our back and forth but I'm guessing we're wearing out our welcome here and I can't blame the others for getting irritated.

cowtown

Quote from: Major Ed Damien on March 09, 2015, 06:14:39 PM

Is there a hole in the wall for you to suck everybody's dick?

You ought to know where the hole is located.

Quote from: cowtown on March 09, 2015, 06:19:24 PM
You ought to know where the hole is located.

Yeah, it's the one with your mouth over it.

No thanks.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 09, 2015, 06:15:54 PM
Well of course, one has to have faith to believe that Jesus claimed to be the son of God.  You either have it or you don't and I'm not here to convince others one way or the other.  The thing is and I'm going by what I've read of Hill. He knew he didn't kill those people but he chose to let people believe otherwise. If he had appealed his case, he probably would have been pardoned.

I don't have the answer regarding the tree and the pigs.  It's something I wonder about too.  I wish I could ask Christ about that.  There's a lot I question in the Bible. It drives my wife up the wall.

I'm done.

Captain if you still want  to chat I'll be here later during the show and we can engage each other through pm's or on another thread.  I really enjoy our back and forth but I'm guessing we're wearing out our welcome here and I can't blame the others for getting irritated.

"If he had appealed his case, he probably would have been pardoned."

Not in early 20th Century Utah, he wouldn't have.

cowtown

Quote from: Major Ed Damien on March 09, 2015, 06:21:43 PM
Yeah, it's the one with your mouth over it.

No thanks.

Once again, the vitriolic poster "Major Ed Damian", who finds fault in George Noory's every utterance, and who resides permanently on this forum and who apparently has no life outside of this forum, reveals to all his pathetic little self. Ah, the imaginary sense of power some derive hiding behind fake names while sitting at their computer.

Quote from: cowtown on March 09, 2015, 06:32:24 PM

Once again, the vitriolic poster "Major Ed Damian", who finds fault in George Noory's every utterance, and who resides permanently on this forum and who apparently has no life outside of this forum, reveals to all his pathetic little self.

Awwww . . . you sound jealous.  Does your pussy hurt?

Hell, you sound like George Noory.

onan

Fuck, I skipped Sunday school as a kid, I really don't care to revisit.

Quote from: onan on March 09, 2015, 06:36:10 PM
Fuck, I skipped Sunday school as a kid, I really don't care to revisit.

I'm sorry, Onan. You too, cowtown.  I promise I'll zip my mouth on the topic until the next time it comes up on Coast.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 09, 2015, 06:41:37 PM
I'm sorry, Onan. You too, cowtown.  I promise I'll zip my mouth on the topic until the next time it comes up on Coast.

Just don't zip cowtown's mouth.  He'll miss breakfast, lunch and dinner semen.

cowtown

Quote from: Major Ed Damien on March 09, 2015, 06:34:47 PM

Awww . . . you sound jealous.  Does your pussy hurt?

Hell, you sound like George Noory.

Hell, "Major Ed Damian" sounds like Two Ton Tommy. "Major Ed Damian" probably weighs 300 pounds and is actually envious of Tommy's position, hence the daily, constant pathological animosity and anal fixation on Noory's verbiage.  The closest this "Major Ed's" come to a "pussy" was the last cat he set on fire.

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: briantroutman on March 09, 2015, 01:47:04 PM
Here you go. I was listening through TuneIn, so luckily I was able to go back a minute when I heard “gabber”.

Thanks! You wonder what those not in the know made of it all. Dave bitching at a caller for talking to much when he had actually managed to keep his story pretty short.

Quote from: cowtown on March 09, 2015, 06:44:10 PM
Hell, "Major Ed Damian" sounds like Two Ton Tommy. "Major Ed Damian" probably weighs 300 pounds and is actually envious of Tommy's position, hence the daily, constant pathological animosity and anal fixation on Noory's verbiage.  The closest this "Major Ed's" come to a "pussy" was the last cat he set on fire.

Hey, Noory, it's about time you got back on here.  You gave yourself away with the low-IQ "pussy" joke.  Start another thread -- not the gooey one dangling from your mouth -- and let everybody interview your dumb ass.

cowtown

Quote from: Major Ed Damien on March 09, 2015, 06:43:49 PM

"Major Ed Damian" seems to be fixated on gay male sex. Oh, to be a fly on the wall when he phones in to talk to Tommy.

Heather Wade

Just wanted to drop in on this fine day and ask if The Nooron still sucks?

Quote from: cowtown on March 09, 2015, 06:48:18 PM
"Major Ed Damian" seems to be fixated on gay male sex. Oh, to be a fly on the wall when he phones in to talk to Tommy.

Hey, cowtown, tell us another lame pussy joke.  Nobody wants to hear about your shit-eating fantasies as a fly.

C'mon guys.  Let's knock off the insults.  I love Don Rickles and both of you make him sound like a piker.  Even he doesn't go that far.

Quote from: (Redacted) on March 09, 2015, 06:50:15 PM
Just wanted to drop in on this fine day and ask if The Nooron still sucks?

The answer is yes though he showed a bit of backbone last night.

cowtown

Quote from: Major Ed Damien on March 09, 2015, 06:47:52 PM

Hey, Noory, it's about time you got back on here.  You gave yourself away with the low-IQ "pussy" joke.  Start another thread -- not the gooey one dangling from your mouth -- and let everybody interview your dumb ass.

A duel of wits with this "Major Ed Damian" poster is obviously a case of facing an unarmed opponent. His resorting to "You Must Be Noory" is even more pathetic than using the Hitler card.

Quote from: cowtown on March 09, 2015, 06:52:53 PM
A duel of wits with this "Major Ed Damian" poster is obviously a case of facing an unarmed opponent. His resorting to "You Must Be Noory" is even more pathetic than using the Hitler card.

Actually, that was a horrible insult to Noory -- because you're not nearly as bright as he is.

Sorry, Jorch.

Au revoir folks.  Be back later to focus on the suckage.

cowtown

Quote from: Major Ed Damien on March 09, 2015, 06:51:17 PM

Hey, cowtown, tell us another lame pussy joke.  Nobody wants to hear about your shit-eating fantasies as a fly.

Q: Why does "Major Ed Damian" have a vagina?

A: So men will speak to him.

cowtown

Quote from: Major Ed Damien on March 09, 2015, 06:51:17 PM

Q: What do you call the useless flesh that surrounds a vagina?

A: "Major Ed Damian".

Quote from: cowtown on March 09, 2015, 06:58:24 PM
Q: Why does "Major Ed Damian" have a vagina?

A: So men will speak to him.

How the fuck would you know?  You're not a man.  You're a shit-eating fly on the wall.

And if you had an original idea for a joke, it would die of the syphilis your mother gave you.

Quote from: cowtown on March 09, 2015, 07:00:37 PM
Q: What do you call the useless flesh that surrounds a vagina?

A: "Major Ed Damian".

You can't even spell "Damien" correctly, you shit-eating fly.

cowtown

Quote from: Major Ed Damien on March 09, 2015, 06:56:44 PM
Actually, that was a horrible insult to Noory -- because you're not nearly as bright as he is.

Sorry, Jorch.

"Major Ed Damian" listens to, hangs on and critiques every word that comes from the mouth of George Noory, whom he apparently despises.  How "bright" is that?

cowtown

Quote from: Major Ed Damien on March 09, 2015, 07:00:57 PM

How the fuck would you know?  You're not a man.  You're a shit-eating fly on the wall.

And if you had an original idea for a joke, it would die of the syphilis your mother gave you.

Looking forward to Junior High next year?

Quote from: cowtown on March 09, 2015, 07:04:30 PM
"Major Ed Damian" listens to, hangs on and critiques every word that comes from the mouth of George Noory, whom he apparently despises.  How "bright" is that?

It's a lot of fun.

How much fan mail do you get? 

None.

So crawl back into your bottle, you sad, drunken faggot.

You've got to be at work in the morning at your rest-stop glory hole. 

Quote from: cowtown on March 09, 2015, 07:05:51 PM
Looking forward to Junior High next year?

Why?  You cruising past the school again with your drool on the windshield?

LOL

bateman

Quote from: Major Ed Damien on March 09, 2015, 06:43:49 PM

I laughed harder than I should have at this.